• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom lets crossover fandoms and ship characters because why not??

Could be interested in Marvel! Any other musicals you like? I've been low key dying to do a Hadestown RP or Moulin Rouge RP

Could be interested in Marvel! Any other musicals you like? I've been low key dying to do a Hadestown RP or Moulin Rouge RP
I'm afraid all else I've gotten into is Chicago, Fiddler on The Roof, Legally Blonde and Heathers (not counting A Streetcar Named Desire. As while the play is great, the characters aren't exactly prime rp material.) I'm afraid I know about squat about Hadestown and Moulin Rouge, but I wouldn't mind finding out more. Feel free to PM me whenever.

-Undertale*
Oho, you already know this is a Sans thing. In my defense, I never got crazy obsessive over this fandom, but I can't help but still love the character. He's so, so, so compelling. If you don't have any issues with it, then I'm game.

*cries in not alone*
it's been a hot minute since I've seen anyone for this wahhhhhhh

Unadulterated love for this over here -- ;___;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back