Chitchat Let's chat!

Not a whole lot to say, really! Just nothing going right, been a real slog getting though today. What inspired the name Sorin?
Alright, I respect that, but the offer remains open if you change your mind. As for my username, it's actually based on the name of a character that I like, but with one letter changed. What about yours?

Alright, I respect that, but the offer remains open if you change your mind. As for my username, it's actually based on the name of a character that I like, but with one letter changed. What about yours?
You're too kind, I quite appreciate it!
Well, Valkyrie was taken and my friends sometimes call me Valky-Nyan because I tend to send them cat gifs. I could've just added numbers after Valkyrie, but where's the fun in that!?

You're too kind, I quite appreciate it!
Well, Valkyrie was taken and my friends sometimes call me Valky-Nyan because I tend to send them cat gifs. I could've just added numbers after Valkyrie, but where's the fun in that!?
What is the origin of Valkyrie as a username?

I wonder what almost EVERYONES name originated from. Mainly cuz I have weird ways of finding names to use. Either that or I combine words till I get a name

Well, mine comes from Soren from Fire Emblem. I know that he's from one of the older games, but I came across him in Fire Emblem: Engage where I consistently found his interactions to be funny. Not to mention that he's a STRONG Emblem that I threw on my MU (who is a magic class) and I kinda just like his character design. The name Soren itself is pretty common, so I couldn't get it on other websites, but I could get Sorin which is pronounced the same. I got the idea because I was playing Fire Emblem: Engage while choosing to rebrand myself with this username. The rest is history.

What is the origin of Valkyrie as a username?
When I was playing Mount&Blade, I killed someone while on the Norse team and on horseback. The person wrote in chat "you looked like a valkyrie" or something like that and I decided to look it up.

I wonder what almost EVERYONES name originated from. Mainly cuz I have weird ways of finding names to use. Either that or I combine words till I get a name
Where does Nokumi come from? What was the inspiration?

Do either of you do any writing exercises?

When I was playing Mount&Blade, I killed someone while on the Norse team and on horseback. The person wrote in chat "you looked like a valkyrie" or something like that and I decided to look it up.

Where does Nokumi come from? What was the inspiration?

Nokumi means gentle in Japanese. It was originally a females name but I made it a males name for my character nokumi uzaki And i have no clue what uzaki means I just kinda made that word up (if it doesn’t exist already)

I have many other names like Surgess

I made the name Surgess by combining power surg With purge And goddess

And together I made the goddess of semi immortality where she can die but always comes back from the dead. Which is the purge part because people tend to purge her. Goddess because of her semi immortality. And the power was for her ability to manipulate electricity static by touching the tv screen. She has some other abilities but tends to not use them

Looked it up. Sounded vaguely elvish and I liked how it made me think of "flow."

I do! I like to look up something like "OC questionnaire/interview/meme" and usually find some prompts to practice with. Tumblr, deviantART, and even other website sites like this often have helpful resources.

Question Of The Day (6/4/2023):
Did you do anything this weekend?
Unfortunately, no.

My sister and I made plans to go shopping yesterday, but she canceled though as she had a headache, while I wanted to go to Philadelphia Pride today, but decided not. I tend to have horrible dizzy spells during warmer days and I was worried that might backfire while in the city, so I decided to cancel. In spite of this, though, I had a very relaxing weekend while playing Skyrim and made some progress on a Roleplay too.

I didn’t really anything over the weekend than cleaning and tending to rps. I’m cat sitting for my sister. The cats are both Siberian fur boys. One is named Gus Gus but we call him gg for short, he’s four years old. The younger one is a ginger cat named Miso, I get people calling him a sand cat.

I didn’t really anything over the weekend than cleaning and tending to rps. I’m cat sitting for my sister. The cats are both Siberian fur boys. One is named Gus Gus but we call him gg for short, he’s four years old. The younger one is a ginger cat named Miso, I get people calling him a sand cat.
I love sandcats! Do you have any photos of them?

Yeah cats are so weird you have any of your own?
Not yet, but my sister and I are looking to adopt later this year. I've been subscribed to a few adoption companies nearby to keep an eye out for our purrfect cat.

I been begging my dad to allow me to get a cat but he’s hesitant at getting one giving excuses why he doesn’t wanna get one

Not yet, but my sister and I are looking to adopt later this year. I've been subscribed to a few adoption companies nearby to keep an eye out for our purrfect cat.
Ooh good luck. Heh my favorite cat was Monet he was something else..

Ooh good luck. Heh my favorite cat was Monet he was something else..
What kind of cat was Monet?

I been begging my dad to allow me to get a cat but he’s hesitant at getting one giving excuses why he doesn’t wanna get one
My old housemates didn't want one either. One of them was allergic and the other just hated cats. We had a household dog though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back