Chitchat Let's chat!

What are some games, if any, that are on your backlog?
I plan to replay Fire Emblem: Awakening soon, beat Fire Emblem: Engage on a higher difficult, finish Skyrim, start New Vegas, and throw myself into Pokemon: White. The last one always reminds me of summer too!

Not majorly, but I know a few tricks. Why do you ask?
Just curious! I should get more into it! The stuff people on this site come up with is crazy, I can't imagine ever being on their level, but it sure is fun to look through.

Just curious! I should get more into it! The stuff people on this site come up with is crazy, I can't imagine ever being on their level, but it sure is fun to look through.
Agreed. I'm tempted to learn more, but also, I'm a perfectionist about my work. I'm a little worried that I'll overwhelm myself in the process.

Agreed. I'm tempted to learn more, but also, I'm a perfectionist about my work. I'm a little worried that I'll overwhelm myself in the process.
I feel the same, sort of. Not a perfectionist, but unless I can get it to like 90% likeness of what I imagine, I'll feel like it's subpar and simply not good enough.
Oh! Are you more of a tea or coffee person? Neither? I enjoy both, the latest vibe has been apple and cinnamon tea!

I feel the same, sort of. Not a perfectionist, but unless I can get it to like 90% likeness of what I imagine, I'll feel like it's subpar and simply not good enough.
Yep. I have this exact issue. It makes writing difficult from time-to-time too.

Oh! Are you more of a tea or coffee person? Neither? I enjoy both, the latest vibe has been apple and cinnamon tea!
Neither. Caffeine makes me pretty sleepy. I do love me a good cup of hot chocolate during the colder seasons though!

Neither. Caffeine makes me pretty sleepy. I do love me a good cup of hot chocolate during the colder seasons though!
THE. BEST.

I make it from scratch, and if you want to make it feel more hearty? Put a single clove into it, it's really magical. It gets into the earthy, slightly-bitter kind of flavor profile, but my oh my do I love it!

THE. BEST.

I make it from scratch, and if you want to make it feel more hearty? Put a single clove into it, it's really magical. It gets into the earthy, slightly-bitter kind of flavor profile, but my oh my do I love it!
This might sound silly, but. . A clove of what?

Oooh. . Sorry, I wish I could pretend I'm partially college-educated, but really, there's no excuse here. That's good to know though.
Don't worry, a LOOOOOT of people ask the same question. It's just not a plant that people think of when you say clove, so it's really not a big deal. Do you like your hot choc on the sweeter side?

Don't worry, a LOOOOOT of people ask the same question. It's just not a plant that people think of when you say clove, so it's really not a big deal. Do you like your hot choc on the sweeter side?
Absolutely. The sweeter, the better. I used to make something called "The Depression Drink" which is basically mini marshmallows, whipped cream, and sprinkles. The more sugar, the better!

Absolutely. The sweeter, the better. I used to make something called "The Depression Drink" which is basically mini marshmallows, whipped cream, and sprinkles. The more sugar, the better!
Oh, that sounds great! I want some now, but I'm proooobably gonna make some tea since it's 11PM here. Do you make "The Depression Drink" more thick, or? I love it when my hot choccy is really syrupy-thick.

Oh, that sounds great! I want some now, but I'm proooobably gonna make some tea since it's 11PM here. Do you make "The Depression Drink" more thick, or? I love it when my hot choccy is really syrupy-thick.
I wasn't aware you were in CET. Hahaha! I've made friends with another one! Also, no. I would love to, but the powder that I use is often very thin.

I wasn't aware you were in CET. Hahaha! I've made friends with another one! Also, no. I would love to, but the powder that I use is often very thin.
That's fair! If you can be bothered, just melt some chocolate (I prefer dark) in a pot of milk and you're golden!

That might be a good idea. I might try adding chocolates or milk next time.
Just saw your game backlog question.
My answer?
Way too many. >_>
RB5GDCs.png

Just saw your game backlog question.
My answer?
Way too many. >_>
RB5GDCs.png
Oxenfree is a core memory from when I was a teenager. Observer is also very cool. You know, I'm getting the sense that you might enjoy dystopian games.

Oxenfree is a core memory from when I was a teenager. Observer is also very cool. You know, I'm getting the sense that you might enjoy dystopian games.
Gosh, maybe a little bit! What gave it away!? In all fairness, Dystopian games be hella cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back