Chitchat Let's chat!

*drops in through the roof landing in a super godly pose* greetings!

My name is Nokumi I go by he/him/they/she/her/IT/thing

Often switching between pronoun’s depending on my mood as for right now I prefer male pronouns. But I won’t mind if you accidentally call me something else it just makes me happy to be called what ever I’m in the mood for.

I am an American citizen tho I prefer to stick to my fantasy self as I hate reality so I more than likely will refer to myself as a demon and the grandson of demon lord of lords. It helps me to stay in character especially when the roleplay starts.

And lastly my current fixations are stranded deep. Minecraft. M*A*S*H And roleplaying on This site.

M*A*S*H is a fairly old tv show so if you don’t know what it is feel free to ask!

Ah, that's been in the trailer. I shouuuuld play it, but... *checks every other game* yeeeeeeah!
What are your favorite apoc games?
Stray, lol. Observer, SOMA, the Fallout series, and Left 4 Dead (2) are all up there though! Do you have a favorite one?

*drops in through the roof landing in a super godly pose* greetings!

My name is Nokumi I go by he/him/they/she/her/IT/thing

Often switching between pronoun’s depending on my mood as for right now I prefer male pronouns. But I won’t mind if you accidentally call me something else it just makes me happy to be called what ever I’m in the mood for.

I am an American citizen tho I prefer to stick to my fantasy self as I hate reality so I more than likely will refer to myself as a demon and the grandson of demon lord of lords. It helps me to stay in character especially when the roleplay starts.

And lastly my current fixations are stranded deep. Minecraft. M*A*S*H And roleplaying on This site.

M*A*S*H is a fairly old tv show so if you don’t know what it is feel free to ask!
Welcome in! We briefly chatted in your thread, but I'm glad to see that you've stopped by. I know about M*A*S*H, but not what it is, so feel free to tell me all about your current hyperfixation!
sleepy lol , you?
About the same. It's overcast here. My friends and I also decided to stay up late too.

Question Of The Day (6/3/2023):
What is a Roleplay you really want to write right now?
I have two in mind.

The first would be a dating sim-estque Roleplay where I would play my many characters against someone's single OC. I'm not sure what the setting or plot would be for this yet, but I do have many different ideas as to what the overall storyline could be. The second concept is a Roleplay that I was writing with my friend though it's mostly abandoned now. It's a Roleplay set in a fictional world (we called it Halcyon, but I'd be willing to rename it) that has been stuck in a conflict of magicians versus psychics since time immemorial. During their most recent conflict against each other, though, their world was suddenly invaded by Eldritch-like abominations known only as Cryptids. A decade and a half later, rocky peace has been established, but there is still bad blood between the two sides. The Roleplay itself follows the first "mixed unit" consisting of magicians, Espers, beastkin (humanoids with animal-like traits, similar to Faunus from RWBY), and Nulls (humans with neither magic nor psychic abilities) that is training at a military academy together to deal with the Cryptid menace.

Stray, lol. Observer, SOMA, the Fallout series, and Left 4 Dead (2) are all up there though! Do you have a favorite one?

Welcome in! We briefly chatted in your thread, but I'm glad to see that you've stopped by. I know about M*A*S*H, but not what it is, so feel free to tell me all about your current hyperfixation!

About the same. It's overcast here. My friends and I also decided to stay up late too.
M*A*S*H is one of my favorite comedy Military shows! It stands for Mobil army surgical hospitals and some of the jokes are really messed up but that’s what makes it funny! I watch it with my dad when ever I get the chance

M*A*S*H is one of my favorite comedy Military shows! It stands for Mobil army surgical hospitals and some of the jokes are really messed up but that’s what makes it funny! I watch it with my dad when ever I get the chance
That's a nice way to spend time with your family. If I remember correctly, isn't M*A*S*H focused around the time of The Vietnam War?

That's a nice way to spend time with your family. If I remember correctly, isn't M*A*S*H focused around the time of The Vietnam War?
Yes! CORRECT! it’s a war my abuelo was in so I enjoy it very much

Speaking of which I need to get a hat saying “proud granddaughter of a Vietnam veteran” sometime soon to SUPRISE my Abuelo

Speaking of which I need to get a hat saying “proud granddaughter of a Vietnam veteran” sometime soon to SUPRISE my Abuelo
That's sweet. One of my grandfathers was also in The Vietnam War (he was a sniper) and another one got drafted, but the war was called off as he was enlisting. I'm not sure what the story is with my third grandfather though.

Also, calling Valky-Nyan Valky-Nyan to say that I got hot chocolate at Starbucks today and thought of them.

That's sweet. One of my grandfathers was also in The Vietnam War (he was a sniper) and another one got drafted, but the war was called off as he was enlisting. I'm not sure what the story is with my third grandfather though.

Also, calling Valky-Nyan Valky-Nyan to say that I got hot chocolate at Starbucks today and thought of them.
My grandfather actually faught and refuses to tell me anything about it. All I know Is he lost a finger during his time that is it. I DONT know how he lost the finger. I DONT know what he was in there to do. His position or anything.

My grandfather actually faught and refuses to tell me anything about it. All I know Is he lost a finger during his time that is it. I DONT know how he lost the finger. I DONT know what he was in there to do. His position or anything.
Mine has the exact opposite situation going on! He's always talking about it.

Mine has the exact opposite situation going on! He's always talking about it.
My abuelo says it’s for a reason. That something so horrible happened he will never put me or my dad or my brother in a situation of listening to the horrid stories

VA-11 Hall-A and STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl are my favorites! I just can't pick between those two.

I HOPE IT WAS THE BEST HOT CHOCOLATE EVER! Hello! How's your day going? Are you staying hydrated?
Question Of The Day (6/3/2023):
What is a Roleplay you really want to write right now?
Great question! I don't really know — I'm going for the mecha thing, but something cyberpunk would probably be pre-tty neato.
Hi Nokumi! Are you running any mods on Minecraft or are you gaming it out Vanilla?

VA-11 Hall-A and STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl are my favorites! I just can't pick between those two.

I HOPE IT WAS THE BEST HOT CHOCOLATE EVER! Hello! How's your day going? Are you staying hydrated?

Great question! I don't really know — I'm going for the mecha thing, but something cyberpunk would probably be pre-tty neato.

Hi Nokumi! Are you running any mods on Minecraft or are you gaming it out Vanilla?
No mods I don’t have a pc just a Nintendo switch. I’m waiting for the new update so I can get a sniffer!

I keep forgetting about STALKER! I love the lore for that series, but I haven't played it yet.

It was very good. My day is going OK! I've just decided to laze around and play more Skyrim. How are you today?

How is your character sheet going for that?

No mods I don’t have a pc just a Nintendo switch. I’m waiting for the new update so I can get a sniffer!
Very excited for the update. S a k u r a b i o m e.

I keep forgetting about STALKER! I love the lore for that series, but I haven't played it yet.

It was very good. My day is going OK! I've just decided to laze around and play more Skyrim. How are you today?

Very excited for the update. S a k u r a b i o m e.
GASP THEIR MAKING A SAKURA BIOME!??!??!?

A little bit drained. Today was a very annoying day, unfortunately. I'm just watching random videos now.
Character's thought of, character sheet is coming along... slowly. I've just been a very busy bee so I haven't done a whole lot on it.

STALKER games are great (we don't count Clear Sky, ew) and everyone should go through them at least once.

GASP!!!!! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY WERE DOING THAT OMG OMG OMG!!!
They are.

A little bit drained. Today was a very annoying day, unfortunately. I'm just watching random videos now.
I'm sorry to hear that. Feel free to vent if you need to.

Character's thought of, character sheet is coming along... slowly. I've just been a very busy bee so I haven't done a whole lot on it.
I can understand that. One of the reasons I hate doing character sheets.

STALKER games are great (we don't count Clear Sky, ew) and everyone should go through them at least once.
I'll add it to my expanding backlog.

I'm sorry to hear that. Feel free to vent if you need to.
Not a whole lot to say, really! Just nothing going right, been a real slog getting though today. What inspired the name Sorin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back