Chitchat Let's chat!

That's fantastic! What job you gonna wind up doing? Waiting for help myself and can't wait to have the routine of a job and double me and my gfs income!

I shower all who see this with love! ❤️ 💙 💜
I will be working at the airport! 👀

Well, one of the stores there!

Good morning, everyone. Decided to sleep in again and I woke up to the sky looking straight out of a STARSET music video. I guess you could say that I'm waking up to ash and dust.

I will be working at the airport! 👀

Well, one of the stores there!
Congratulations on the new job! Working in an airport is actually a longtime dream of mine, ngl.

That's fantastic! What job you gonna wind up doing? Waiting for help myself and can't wait to have the routine of a job and double me and my gfs income!

I shower all who see this with love! ❤️ 💙 💜
Hi there! Welcome to the thread!

Question Of The Day (6/7/2023):
What is your favorite holiday and why?
I have three favorite holidays: Halloween, New Years Eve, and Valentine's Day. I love Halloween for the fall aesthetic, activities that come along with it (apple/pumpkin picking), and the ability to give candy out. Not to mention that I am a HUGE fan of horror, so having a time of the year where I can celebrate that or dress up like a penguin without anyone thinking it's strange is a bonus for me. I also love New Years Eve because it's socially acceptable to stay up late (not that I don't stay up late all the time anyway) and it's usually a great excuse to see my friends. Finally, there's Valentine's Day. I just love Valentine's Day. It's a great day to shower those around me in affection (it's not just a holiday for romantic love as far as I'm concerned), so I still give out cards and candies to family and friends. Back when I was dating my girlfriend, too, I would try to spoil her during it.

Halloween definitely. I love costumes and cosplaying. corn mazes And the decorations. Especially being goth/nerd aka noth It’s definitely one of the holidays it’s most acceptable to be myself and dress how I wanna be or to dress up in a freaky costume. Ir to just dress up as a pirate or something. Of course I can go to the renaissance or even a LARP session but the renaissance is expensive and LARP sessions are kinda out of my reach right now with not being able to drive or have anyone to drive me.

My favorite holiday has to be Halloween too I can dress up and be myself. I love looking at people dressing up.

;-; I still don’t have anough Interest to my liking for my interest checks ;-; I miss the days I had between 15 to 25 chats open at ones so I was always occupied

;-; I still don’t have anough Interest to my liking for my interest checks ;-; I miss the days I had between 15 to 25 chats open at ones so I was always occupied
I'm sorry to hear that. Have you ever tried searching similar communities for hits? What you're looking for might be too niche for the Nation.

I DONT use any other forum because- the risk of being caught by an online internet stranger frowned upon dad- granted I am an adult. But he still pays for 90% of my things. And also he disapproves of talking to strangers. On the internet…. Unsafe and all that. So I stick to one site that I know I can hide from him

Tbh I have a limited option- due to the risk of being caught and possibly kicked out

I don't really have a favorite. I guess Christmas since the food is always so damn good and staying nice and warm is, well, nice.

I DONT use any other forum because- the risk of being caught by an online internet stranger frowned upon dad- granted I am an adult. But he still pays for 90% of my things. And also he disapproves of talking to strangers. On the internet…. Unsafe and all that. So I stick to one site that I know I can hide from him
Well, I hope things get better!

I don't really have a favorite. I guess Christmas since the food is always so damn good and staying nice and warm is, well, nice.

Well, I hope things get better!
Thank you!

My dads favorite is Christmas cuz he loved the decorations

Question Of The Day (6/8/2023):
What is your bedtime routine?
I sleep on a pull-out couch, so my routine always starts with pulling that out and setting it up. I usually take a shower after that, then brush my teeth, and combo my hair. I'm one of those people who always has to have water near my bed, so I'll always fill up a glass to leave on my desk. In colder months, I'll refill the humidifer before bed, but it hasn't been needed as of late. Finally, I'll do something until I feel tired enough to sleep: play Skyrim or fighting games, read on the Nation (or fanfiction), do dailies for my gacha game, watch YouTube, talk to my friends in PST/CET timezones, etc.

I like to do last minute cleaning and making sure the doors are all locked and maybe give the cats a hug if they’re around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back