Chitchat Let's chat!

Usually I shower around 7pm. Get out around 8 pm comb my hair. Fill up a drink. Take my medicine. Plug in my hearing aids and plug In my phone. Then when I bid my dad goodnight and go downstairs I pull out my secret tablet no one knows exist and do social media until I pass out. Like rpnation. Tiktok. Games. Corn. 👀 AHEM. stuff like that-

Oh and if I’m taking a bath instead of a shower I usually get in around 7pm BUT don’t get out till 9 pm

I like to do last minute cleaning and making sure the doors are all locked and maybe give the cats a hug if they’re around.
That's sweet. I used to hug my dogs before bed back when I still had them.

That's sweet. I used to hug my dogs before bed back when I still had them.
Aww too bad I can’t have dogs though mostly when gg and miso are up to it. Normally they are hiding or you can hear gg is screaming. But mostly playing.

Tv got boring for me. Games are no fun unless your playing with someone
I’m watching online the crunchy roll app is too slow for my tastes same with funimation. I can’t find anyone to play with..

I cant find any games to play that don’t require you to pay to play with others….

If I could just find an app. That doesn’t have commercials. And you can play with people for free…. And has a decent game…

Hi. Busy day but in a good way. My bedtime routine is to brush my teeth, listen to a new song I've never heard before, PC off, bed. In bed, I'm on my phone until I get tired enough to snooze off!

Question Of The Day (6/9/2023):
What are some of your favorite desserts?
Lemon bars, strawberry shortcake, cinnamon twists, peanut blossoms, and ice cream (mint chocolate chip) are mine.

I Like the Robin egg chocolates around Easter. White chocolate or any chocolate. But white chocolate is my favorite. And peanut butter cups or butter fingers.

Lemon bars, strawberry shortcake, cinnamon twists, peanut blossoms, and ice cream (mint chocolate chip) are mine.
Vanilla icecream with a splash of rum.
If we're speaking generally, my mom makes this lemon-ey sponge cake and I just go through that damn thing in no time.

Vanilla icecream with a splash of rum.
If we're speaking generally, my mom makes this lemon-ey sponge cake and I just go through that damn thing in no time.
I ones tried to eat an entire cake in one sitting- didn’t go well…. But I finished an entire watermelon in one sitting now that went great. My grandma always let me eat as much as I wanted and I always took it as a challange XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back