• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ *Closed Temp*

Mutt seemed to notice Pharos's odd behavior, but made no move to go make sure that he was okay. If Pharos needed his help Mutt trusted he would call for it, but in the meantime he reused to leave Moriko. After all, Zara had seemed to be threatening her... He didn't want to leave her to the Dark Elf for even a second.

Pharos jumped again, his current paranoid state of mind was only heightened by Zara's antics. "N-No... not exactly..." he said, still glancing towards the Fire Draik female. "Long story short, the Fire Draik over there... might be here to kill me."

He looked around for people he trusted that didn't seem preoccupied, and spotted Mutt glancing worriedly towards him. "I'm just... going to try and blend in," Pharos said to the Dark Elf hurriedly, before walking over towards Mutt. He stood close to the dog-eared boy and tried to look like he was making normal, calm conversation. He glanced over towards Rowan again, and said quietly, "Follow my eyes... she's a Fire Draik. There's a chance she's not after me, but... I can't be too careful."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zara nodded her head in understanding when Pharos explained about the Fire Draik maybe being here to kill him, and followed the boy over to Mutt. "Well if you need help blending in, that's easy to do in this village" whispered Zara, facing Pharos so that the Fire Draik could not hear her speak. "If you want, I can let you borrow my cloak to hide yourself" offered Zara with a polite smile, still whispering though as she did not want to get the boy in any trouble.

Evangelina laughed quietly as the dark elf complimented her. It was true snow elves were dwindling and practically extinct. She was used to these kinds of reactions.

"That is very kind of you to say. It's sad to say I am one of the last of my people." She said this with a bit of longing in her voice, but she covered it up with a warm smile. Evangelina noticed Pharos acting strangely, and the dark elf seemed to confront him about it. He disappeared into the crowd and out of sight. She frowned slightly but ignored it for now.

The magnificent tiger chuckled in amusement at Moriko's energy and shyness.

"It is alright, Moriko. Ask me as many questions as you like." He wrapped his tail around himself before taking a seat in the soft grass.

"I am Aslan. I come from forests far different than the ones in these lands." He explained. His caramel colored fur flowed in the gentle breeze slightly, giving him an even greater beauty than before. Evangelina glanced up at the mention of Aslan's home. She had heard him speak of it before, but he always seemed to end the conversation quickly before it became too detailed.

"Is everything alright?" Mutt whispered to Pharos, easily picking up on the tension from his friend. When Zara followed his eyes narrowed in distaste, but he kept his mouth shut and ignored her for the most part. "Is she a drain? A fire Draik like you told me?"

Pharos nodded towards Mutt. "just keep an eye on her for me, okay? Don't take action unless she seems hostile, or you'll just raise suspicion." Pharos thought for a moment, then nodded towards Zara as well, though a bit timidly. "Thank you."

Kiera took off from Pharos shoulder and said "I'll keep watch on her as well... I'll warn our new freinds about her, she seems interested in them..." with that she flew over towards Aslan and Evangelina.

@The Velveteen Rabbit

Zara began to look around casually before spotting a good place, "Alright, walk with me over to that boulder and I'll give you my cloak there" whispered Zara with a small smile before casually walking over to behind a pretty big boulder.

pharos saw where the Dark Elf was going and swallowed hard. He was starting to wonder if she had intentions far beyond simply lending him her cloak, but could they be anywhere near as callous as what the fire Draiks have in store for him? Probably not... probably. Remember pharos, you're just going to take the cloak, and not give in to any other... ideas she might have he told himself, before slowly walking behind the boulder himself, trying his best not to show his fear.

Zara led him to behind the boulder, blocking them from view from everyone, she turned around to see him have an extremely nervous face, causing her to smiling just a bit before she took off her cloak. "You know, you have a cute nervous face" teased the girl before taking a step and wrapping the cloak around him, then she planted a kiss on his cheek, "I envy the girl who gets your heart" winked the girl before taking a step back and looking up and down, "There, that should help you blend, since so many people are wearing cloaks here" nodded Zara before snapping, making herself a cloak out of darkness; "There, just in case the Fire Draik gets suspicious" stated the Dark Elf before doing a little 360 spin around, "So, what'cha think?" asked Zara with a wink.

Eira rolled his eyes at Rowan's excitement about seeing the tiger. He would admit it was quite beautiful, but he personally didn't find it all that interesting. Nevertheless, he suggested, "Do you want to go over there to see it?" Rowan nodded eagerly, eyes sparkling. Eira just sighed, but smiled as well, and the two of them began making their way through the crowd, in the direction of the magnificent animal.

pharos was quite at a loss for words, espeically after receiving the kiss on the cheek. "wow...v-very impressive magic... looks wonderful." He then took a deep breath and began to walk out from behind the boulder again, making sure his face was hidden and that as few people saw him emerge as possible. He'd had to do this sort of thing before in order to throw his would-be assassins off his trail, and has had a few close calls, but in the process has learned ways to hide and ways not to hide, and the disguise would certainly help.

"Aww thanks" replied Zara flirtatiously with a teasing smile before turning invisible and walking over, so she wouldn't cause any suspicion. When she got over to the group, she manifested herself next to the tiger, sitting down to him, "I know this might be an odd request, but can I pet you?" asked the Dark Elf with a big smile as she really did like animals.

@The Velveteen Rabbit

Glancing to the side she saw someone wearing a cloak. With their face concealed within a hood, Dysis had no way of knowing who they were. Well she hasn't met many people anyway.

Pharos noticed another pair of Draik eyes looking at him. He froze for a second until he realized she wasn't a Fire Draik. Water Draik perhaps? Definitely, as a smaller Water Dragon rested on the woman's shoulder. Pharos simply continued to move past her. Striking up conversation with strangers was very unwise when trying to keep yourself hidden in plain sight. He began to move back over to where Mutt was, slowly and cautiously, keeping an eye out for anyone suspicious.

As he passed, Dax got a playful look in his eye. But before Dysis could grab him, the water dragon pounced into the air and grabbed his hood. Giving it a tug, the cloth falling back slightly. Yet before he could do anymore, she had a hold on him. "Er, sorry about him..." She would apologize. Half speaking half muttering.

@DergTheDergon

Pharos jumped in surprise as the Water dragonling landed on his head. The woman would get a good look at his slightly glowing yellow eyes with narrow white pupils, the telltale sign of a Wind Draik in human form, before subduing her companion. Pharos promptly pulled his hood back down, before saying 'it's alright, I understand" and continuing to move away. His heart was beating much faster now. 'Gods, she must think me extremely suspicious now... not to mention anyone else who might have seen that ...'

After scolding Dax, she would have gotten a glimpse of his eyes. wind, huh Dysis would think. Yet the way he pulled the hood back, It was quite obvious that he wished to remain anonymous. It not being the smartest corse of action, never less she still attempted to follow him. Slowly, so it wasn't obvious but fast enough to keep up.

@DergTheDergon

As they grew nearer to the tiger, Eira stopped suddenly. He'd noticed movement out of the corner of his eye, and spotted a small dragon jump at a cloaked figure, grabbing the figure's hood. "Hey Rowan, there's a tiny dragon over there, they must be with another Draik," he mentioned, as he continued watching. He frowned when the figure readjusted its hood, barely acknowledging the dragon's companion. It seemed suspicious. Rowan had stopped by then as well, and was gazing at the figure with a puzzled frown. "There's something about that person that bothers me, although I don't quite know what it is," she mused.

After awhile of standing back and studying the situation, Evangelina seemed to fully understand.

There's a Fire Draik here. That explains Pharos' odd behavior. She glanced over to Aslan, who was happily being accompanied by many people now. Evangelina never understood it. There was just something about him that was gorgeous; a mystery. Her eyes softened at the thought.

The tiger flicked his gentle turquoise eyes to the dark elf next to him. She made an odd request, but Aslan complied either way.

"I don't see why not."

He found himself laying on the grassy ground with his front paws crossed over each other. He held his head up, continuing to scan the area with curiosity.

Kiera flitted over towards Evangelina. She had noticed that the cloaked Pharos had caught the Fire Draik's attention, and she had to get him whatever help he could get. She spoke quitely to Evengelia, a look of worry on her tiny face. "I think Pharos is in danger... I don't know what to do..." she whined as she stared worriedly toward Rowan. Pharos himself had caught up with the group, and was attempting to hide himself among the small crowd now gathering around Aslan when he saw Rowan looking his way. "Damn..." he muttered under his breath.

YES! exclaimed Zara in her head in achievement before leaning over and hugging Aslans' neck, petting him on the head. Zara really liked big cats, she use to have one as a pet you see... that is, till it died a fer years ago, Zara missed being able to do this to her cat. Zara looked through the corner of her eyes to see that somehow Pharos's hood got pulled down, "Damm it" muttered Zara in a hushed whisper, hopefully the Fire Draik did not see anything. Just in case, she prepared herself mentally for anything that might happen.

Evangelina flicked her eyes from the Fire Draik to Pharos to Kiera. She frowned worriedly.

"Perhaps I can distract the Fire Draik?" She murmured to the tiny fairy. The snow elf saw Aslan glance behind him and at the two, sensing some kind of tension. But until they needed him, the beautiful tiger remained where he was. Slowly, Evangelina made her way towards the Fire Draik and her friend. She had a genuinely warm smile on her face as she came into view.

"Hello! Have you two just arrived?" Evangelina asked in a soft voice.

@Nefarious

Suvmera couldn't help but smile a bit at Zaras' new behavior, that is, petting the giant tiger Aslan. This was good in Suvmeras' heart as she was a big fan of cats herself, and so out of habit, she patted Suko on the head. Then she turned to Evangelina walking up to the Fire Draik, this was not good as she knew Fire draiks and Wind draiks were not of friends lately. She put a hand on one of her spears behind her, she would not let any fighting happen.

Getting up behind the cloaked figure, Dysis would murmur into his ear "You scared of something?" She making this not as obvious by turning her head the other way as she said this. Looking behind her, Dysis realized that she thought she could see a Fire Draik. What's going on between these two... she thought as her eyes made contact with hers.

@Nefarious

@DergTheDergon

Pharos froze in his tracks for a second, but he had a feeling this Water Draik had no qualms with him. "Y-yeah," he said quietly. "You're probably looking at her right now. One of the fire clans wants my whole family dead, and I'm all that's left... my blood is the only thing keeping Extalia from their grasp. If I die... the rest of Draik kind will be in danger." He saw Evangelina approaching the fire Draik, probably to distract her. out of the corner of his eye, he glimpsed the ever watchful Suvmera looking the same way, preparing for a fight. "Thank you, friends" he found himself muttering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back