• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ *Closed Temp*

Evangelina watched him smile, and gently take her hand afterwards. Her lips curled into a happy smile. She squeezed his hand and led him towards Aslan. The magnificent tiger bowed his head towards the half elf before walking ahead of them. The snow elf glanced over to Eira, wondering what was going through his mind. She had only just met him, but he seemed familiar. Like they had met before somewhere.

Realizing she was lost in her thoughts, Evangelina snapped out of it and smiled towards Eira.

"What do you want to do first?" She tilted her head slightly in question. The smell of exotic foods and the sounds of people filled the snow elf's heart with joy. Aslan glanced around in curiosity. The delicious scent of some sort of meat wafted underneath his nose. He closed his eyes and breathed in the delectable smell. A loud rumble erupted from inside of his stomach. He chuckled a bit at the noise and at his hungriness.

"Perhaps we should get something to eat?" Aslan turned his glowing gaze towards the two. Evangelina nodded eagerly and began to grow excited.

"That's sounds wonderful! Is that alright with you?" Evangelina looked back to Eira.

Last edited by a moderator:
"There! That's more like it ~ she let go of his face "now...where to go..." there was a kiosk filled with flowers but she tried her best to ignore it, although she could smell all the flowers "let's find a game!"

"Ah, well then time for a proper introduction I guess." Dysis replied. "Well nice to meet you Rowan." Dax gave a nod and a slight hum of a greeting.

@Nefarious

Pharos was snapped out of his admittedly rather unhealthy reminiscing by Zara's question."hmmmm" He looked around a bit, before some games caught his eye. "Let's try that first." He ooked at the prizes he could possibly win, and thought I wonder if Zara would like any of these...

@Odin4Life4Life

Zara followed the trail of Pharos' gaze over to the games, "They look like fun, but which one to play first?" asked the Dark Elf princess in reply ti Pharos' statement, she herself had not been to a festival in a few months and so was missing the fun they offered. They were always time to relax and escape her royal life.

"Okay! Games..." Mutt agreed excitedly as he glanced around at the various attractions all around him. There were so many to choose from, how in the world was he supposed to pick? "Let's just go that way and see if we can find a fun one."

Eira let Evangelina lead him over to where the magnificent tiger stood. He felt the happiest he had been in ages. He noticed that she was lost in thought, and couldn't help but take the opportunity to look at her. When she snapped out of it, he quickly moved his gaze to Aslan, trying to pretend he hadn't been staring. He laughed when Aslan's stomach growled loudly, and nodded at the suggestion of food. "Of course that's alright with me," he laughed. "Who would say no to food?"

@The Velveteen Rabbit

"Very nice to meet you as well," Rowan smiled. "Are you two just here for the festival?" She looked around at the wide variety of people that had shown up for the festival. "It seems to have attracted quite the crowd."

@StoneWolf18

"Alrighty!" Moriko skipped ahead a bit, but slowed down again after receiving a few stares. She should probably keep a low profile she thought. "Well ~ how do you feel about shooting targets?" She asked pointing at a stall.

Nefarious said:
Eira let Evangelina lead him over to where the magnificent tiger stood. He felt the happiest he had been in ages. He noticed that she was lost in thought, and couldn't help but take the opportunity to look at her. When she snapped out of it, he quickly moved his gaze to Aslan, trying to pretend he hadn't been staring. He laughed when Aslan's stomach growled loudly, and nodded at the suggestion of food. "Of course that's alright with me," he laughed. "Who would say no to food?"
@The Velveteen Rabbit

"Very nice to meet you as well," Rowan smiled. "Are you two just here for the festival?" She looked around at the wide variety of people that had shown up for the festival. "It seems to have attracted quite the crowd."

@StoneWolf18
"Well I've actually been looking to meet some people..." Dysis admitted. Her wandering gaze looking among the crowd. "It sure has..."

Mutt looked over at the game and smiled happily, making his way towards it. "Oh okay, alright! Let's go then!"

Moriko clapped her hands and smiled. "Okay, you go first ~" she stood back to let him take his turn and first at the game.

"Do we have to pay...?" He murmured as he slowly stepped back with the Nymph, suddenly seeming intimidated by the game. "I don't have any money... What if they get mad at me?"

Moriko frowned a little, " don't worry, I have some!" She pulled out two coins any placed them on the counter of the stall. "There!" She stood.

"Oh... Okay." Mutt murmured softly as he carefully took the small ball in his hand and weighed it. It was pretty light... And he was supposed to use it to hit a target huh? How had could that possibly be? With one quick movement he wound up and threw it, causing it to barely hit the edge of the target. "Huh. Oops."

(sorry for the long delay, life caught up with me)

It was dinner time now, the feast had begun with everyone gathering in the town square around a giant fire pit, food vendors giving out food as people were starting to gather around; it was time for the official signing of the peace treaty. At the table sat both the king of the Dark Elves and the queen of the Swakphkel, and on either side was the group as honored guests to view the signing.

Suvmera and Zanna were sitting next to each other, each eating their own food as they watched the rest of the group already making friends, and even a few more then just friends. Zanna was not comfortable with the showing of these affections as she was never brought up around them. The two were rarely talked to as they both seemed to come across as intimidating it seemed, weird.

@Nonalaka @The Velveteen Rabbit @Odin4Life4Life @StoneWolf18 @Nefarious

Zeke was currently sitting beside his father, Ziel, as the two monarchs talked over the details, him simply eating a leg of meat in silence, he did not like to interact with others you see.

Zara on the other hand was currently sitting between her father, and who ever decided to sit next to her; she secretly hoping it was either Pharos or Ashlyn as she would love to have a... interesting chat with them.

As the festival wound down and the feast began, Pharos glanced around the table contemplating who to sit with. It didn't take very long, as he soon noticed an empty seat next to Zara. While the rational part of Pharos' brain told him to be wary of the dark elf woman, Zara's prior advances combined with her beauty and charm had pretty much enthralled the young Draik at this point. Rather nervously, Pharos approached were Zara was sitting. "Mind if I sit here?" He motioned to the empty seat beside the dark elf girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaras' Elven ears shot up when she heard the sound of a familiar voice, Pharos, the Draik she had spent most of the day with. The girl turned around and smiled at his request, "Of course cutie, I would love it if you sat right here" stated Zara in a flirty tone.

Brook joined the others with Misery at her heels. She had been mapping out her journey on her own while everyone was enjoying the festival. She had decided that tomorrow, she would head to the city of lights, though she doubts they would let her in, but she needed to find a seer to tell her where she was suppose to go. Brook stayed in the back of the room instead of sitting down

Rowan entered the feast late, and instead of sitting down, stood at the edge of the room and watched the festivities. She still wasn't sure if she belonged with these people, especially around Pharos. Her family would likely punish her if they discovered that she had found him and let him live, never mind the fact that she had also agreed to start anew and try to be friends. She decided it might be safer if she kept her distance and didn't get attached or anything, despite the fact that she kind of wanted to get to know a totally different species of Draik after having only been around her people before.

Eira followed everyone into the feast, but the large number of other people in such close proximity made him uncomfortable. So when he spotted Rowan standing away from everyone, he left his place at the table and walked over to stand next to her. They didn't speak to each other, but they were both fine with the silent companionship.

(Sorry for not posting in awhile, life has been getting in the way. I really hope this one doesn't die yet though.)

"Ayyy, you threw it too hard!" She laughed, as she picked up another ball to take her turn, she missed the target by millimetres "oof, so close!" She pouted before skipping back to mutts side "its your turn!, we get two turns each!"

@Puffhead

((IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON I HAD PROJECTS AND MY ALERTS ON HERE DONT WORK ;- ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back