• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ *Closed Temp*

Pharos nodded in Zara's direction as he heard her whisper, a bit miffed at how provocative she's being in such a tense situation, but Pharos was beginning to except that that's just how she always is.

Still frozen in shock, Rowan could barely form a coherent answer. "I... You... There are some of you still alive? I can't believe... This is incredible." She still stared, wide eyed and open mouthed at the Wind Draik standing calmly-and obviously quite alive-in front of her.

Pharos gave the fire Draik a confused look, then his eyes widened. "You.... really thought we were extinct? There are far fewer of us, true, but..." Pharos simply stood in a stupor, trying to make sense of what the girl was saying.

Mutt watched in a readied stance, his eyes flicking back and forth between the two draiks. Exctinct huh? Well obviously not since Pharos was standing right here. Did this girl think it was a good thing that they were extinct or bad? Hopefully she wouldn't react violently. He hated violence...

"I was always taught," she began slowly, trying to reorganize her thoughts, "that there were very, very few, if not none of you left. And I know that your remaining numbers have still been dwindling, as 'they' continue to try to 'finish the job'. For many of them it's a tradition of sorts to kill any remaining Wind Draik they may come across." Realizing the horribleness of her own words, Rowan started to tear up. "They... They would want me to kill you..."

Pharos was comepletely at a loss for words. He began to feel... awful. He looked down, struggling to comprehend what was going on. Here he thought she was here to kill him but, she was beginning to cry at the very mentioning of what her own people have done. "I.... wh-who is they?" Was all he could manage to say. He was no longer on the defensive, and so gave a glance towards Mutt, and behind him to Zara. "I... doubt she means me harm... stand down...'

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing him tell others, likely friends of his, to stand down because he now knew she meant no harm, mad everything make a lot more sense. The cloak he had worn, the sudden appearance of Evangelina to speak to them, the many people she'd noticed watching her. They must have been acting like that because they'd expected her to want to hurt the Wind Draik, she realized.

"They... are a large number of my people. One specific subgroup of our society, mostly, but there are many, many others that agree with them. And the leaders and perpetrators of the whole thing... Are my parents."

Pharos clenched his fists, still looking down. "I.... I see. I apologize for assuming you were one of them... I was taught my entire life that your people were incapable of compassion, that all your kind seek is to show their superiority over other races by force... it would seem that is not entirely true. The offspring... of the ones that caused all my loved ones to die... did not wish it to happen..." he trailed off, standing in silence, still looking down.

Zara nodded before secretly putting away her throwing knives and dissipating her dark cloak before stepping closer to Pharos, and giving him a friendly hug from behind, trying to comfort him instead of her...normal mannerisms... "There there Pharos, now that we know the truth we can all be friends" smiled Zara comfortingly before looking up at the Fire Draik and smiling friendly, "Right?"

Suvmera watched as the girl explained herself, she finally decided that the Fire Draik was not one of the assassins out to kill Pharos. She released her grip on the spears on her back and relaxed on to Suko, scratching at his neck as a growl of approval came out, "Yes I believe Zara is right, now that we have this all figured out, we can start a new. My name is Suvmera and I help guard the forest" stated Suvmera, agreeing with Zara that there was no real reason why they couldn't be friends.

Zanna watched at the girl explained herself as well, she felt somewhat sympathetic towards the girl as she had read that parents were not suppose to do that kind of thing to their children. She never had this herself since the Swakphkel don't get to know there parents. Zanna nodded when Zara and Suvmera proposed that they should start off fresh,
"My name is Zanna and I'm a villager here" greeted Zanna with a small smile as the buzzing from her body started to die down.

Pharos was startled and rather embarrassed by Zara's sudden hug from behind, but he had to admit it also helped a little. He slowly raised his head and nodded towards her, and looked towards Suvmera and Zanna as they said their pieces. He then looked towards the Fire Draik again, a mix between guilt and a small smile on his face. "My friends speak true. We have not been properly introduced yet. My name is Pharos," he said as he held his hand out to shake.

Rowan was relieved when Pharos agreed with his friends about being friends, even though she would have understood if he had decided to continue hating her. But he offered his hand to shake, which she gladly did. "Pharos," she tested his name slowly and returned his smile timidly, "My name is Rowan."

"Rowan, hmm? It's very good to formally meet you on much better terms then I was expecting. Again, I apologize for judging you so quickly. Force of habit." Kiera, realizing that Rowan is not a threat, landed on Pharos' shoulder, and beamed her usual smile at the Fire Draik girl. "Hi there Rowan, my name is Kiera."

Mutt still kept his eyes on the other Draik, but he cal led down considerably when Pharos took her hand to introduce herself. "Hello Rowan! Welcome to our sma band of misfits."

"I'm Zara" greeted the Dark elf girl with a friendly wave of her hand and a smile as she continued to hug Pharos from behind, even though the danger had passed she was more then comfortable in this position.

"It's understandable for you to be cautious. Better safe than sorry, right? And I apologize for frightening you like I did." At all the now friendly introductions, Rowan smiled cheerfully. "It's lovely to meet you all." She also chuckled slightly at Zara's antics. She could tell the Dark Elf girl didn't really want to let go, and it was quite amusing.

"Why don't we all go and enjoy the festival?" asked Zara to lighten up the tension even more, since it was the sole reason why a few of them were here why shouldn't they enjoy themselves? That and she might be able to score, that thought made Zara smile friendly like.

"That sounds like a lovely idea! Though uhh... are you going to be doing this the entire time? It'll uh, make it a bit difficult to move around," Pharos said with a slight blush. Kiera giggled at this. "Yeah! sounds fun!" She exclaimed.

Zara chuckled at the boys' blush, "Well it depends" started Zara in a whisper, she whispering into his right ear, "Will you let me?" finished the Dark Elf girl, she wasn't going to do this if he didn't want her to, she didn't want to come across as a stalker ya know.

Zara couldn't help but smirk at the boys' nervousness, and his blush, it was decided; she would stay like this for a while, till she grew bored or tired. "Then to the festival it is!" exclaimed Zara for all to hear.

Suvmera and Zanna both couldn't help but smile at the sudden, and better, change as now everyone seemed to be friendly and wanting to go to the festival. Suvmera had never really attended one, so she decided it would be nice to try one for once. Zanna had been to two others before so she knew what to expect, but her mind froze when she saw the way Zara and Pharos were acting, causing her to quickly turn around, she wasn't one on p.d.a. She grew her wasp wings once more and flew off the ground, "Lets go then" said Zanna in a nervous voice before quickly flying towards the festival grounds.

(@Nonalaka :We about to move out to the festival)

Mutt rolled is eyes at the Dark Elves odd behavior, simply choosing to go back to talking to Moriko. She was much more interesting than the flirty Dark elf anyways, even if the woman was, admittedly, rather attractive. "Ready to go Moriko?"

((Eeehhh I'm super lost, I'm not getting alerts for this RP //sobs))

"Ah, wow, I'd love to go someday~~" she chimed as she sat near the tiger, she turned when she heard mutts voice, standing up and making her way to him, waving at her new friend as she did so, "Yes of course" she said smiling.

At the announcement of leaving for the festival, the massive tiger rose up onto all fours. He smiled slightly as Evangelina approached him. They exchanged a glance that was full of care and amusement. Aslan chuckled deeply and motioned with his paw for Evangelina to lead him.

"Let's go to the festival, shall we?" He murmured to her. Evangelina nodded and smiled before walking ahead of the tiger.

Aslan glanced over to her, and for a sliver of a moment, his eyes were sad. He watched her walk ahead without him. She suddenly came to a stop, noticing his absence. Evangelina glanced behind her in confusion.

"Aslan? Aren't you coming?"

His expression was lost and lonely. But only for a moment. He smiled.

"Of course I am." Aslan said, abandoning the sadness he felt and accompanying his companion to the festival grounds. The snow elf smiled happily as he walked by her side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back