• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ *Closed Temp*

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Why are we here?

a354d57f-de4d-4a6c-a54e-0969ba01e320_zpsb189c444.jpg

People are afraid of the unknown. We learn this at a young age when you scooted away from the quite child because she was "strange" but now you are that "strange" child. An "epidemic", they called it, occurred when people gave birth to these inhuman creatures. Soon, other strange creatures emerged vampires, shape-shifters, and of course the ones born human that call themselves cursed or gifted. W

Humans were frightened of this and in fear they developed space travel using the strange humans to do their bidding, telling them lies of freedom and forgiveness. They found the other creatures weakness and packed them up on the ship along with the "cursed" children, but the adults were still needed for work.

The ship was to take them to a "prison" that they were told that many had already went to build, but as they were headed, chained, towards their destination something happened. Whether it was sabotaged or just an accidental clash with a black hole, no one knows. The only truth is that this is not Earth.

Many died, including the few humans that were on the ship, but more shocking than that was where they were. A new planet with many colors gracing its landscape, but they were not the only ones there. Many shadowy figures were hidden in the trees, watching as the newcomers awoke from their slumber. What is this place? What are those creatures? And just what secrets are hidden?

How about some details

Welcome to Leto. A planet in a neighboring galaxy. It was the year 2035, but that was on Earth and this is obviously not that. A little details about Leto. This is a planet designed by the roleplayers so that means it grows and changes with what you add to it. This is not a complete setting, world, or definition. You are the creator. Your character is the main event in some plot that we may not know about. This large open world was created to give way to the creative minds of the roleplayers.

Now saying that, there are a few basics to know. Leto is a very brightly colored planet. It isn't annoying bright, but sort of pastel with some things being similar to that of Earth's coloring. There are no normal animals that live here, but there also isn't many that I have thought up and designed, once again that is up to you.

Now the main plot device to start off is that of the "shadows" (for a lack of a better name). The shadows are creatures that thrive on the light of the three moons.

Now to get started. You must create a character. I highly recommend two so that you can always have a character available if yours isn't doing much. You can create both crash or natives to start with and they can have pets as companions. I will give more details on other pages.

Once you have made your character, had it approved, you can start immediately. May your wildest dreams become reality.

Ugh. I haven't felt this achy since my last rejuvenation, the crimson girl thought to herself as her red orbs fluttered open to the light above. Ashlyn heaved herself on to her fore arms, pushing away from the wheat colored grass beneath her. Killer headache, she groaned as she grabbed her head in pain. You should of never got on the ship in the first place! An irritated voice berated Ashlyn. Yeah, well, the world is probably better off so cry me a river, she growled back at the sound in her head. Ashlyn, being alone for centuries, tends to have conflicts in her mind where she seems to fight with multiple people all being herself. "I'm not crazy," she mumbled out load as she forced herself up on her feet.

Ashlyn was located near the front of the ship and laid away from most the other bodies. Letting her scarlet eyes take in the scene, she noticed all the lifeless bodies that had yet to wake up. You don't think they are dead, do you? She asked herself, knowing that unlike most people she would get a response. Why should you care? Caring is what got you here in the first place! The berating voice snapped at her again. That wasn't my question, she sighed as her expression turned to that of concern for the innocent that were prone around her. Yes, I believe most are still alive, Ashlyn smiled, reassured by her on voice in her head and by the feel of beating hearts around her.

"Time to see the damage done," Ashlyn looked at her tanned arms and her finely pointed, unpainted nails where not a single cut graced. She checked her torso, her shirt having ripped from being snagged, now left exposed with no marks. She had received meaning gashes in the crash, painful ones, but now they were gone. Worried, Ashlyn looked at her long legs not seeing the many bruises that should of been there. "What did I expect?" Ashlyn knew what this meant. All that healing meant that the days would come closer to rejuvenation. Shivering, she tried to push the thought out of her mind as she looked towards the woods at the far end of the field. I could run. Stay away from these people before it happens. She knew that was the smart choice, but as she gave one last glance she couldn't help but remain there. What if they need me? What if they die? So many possibilities and reasons to stay, but most of all, "I don't want to be alone anymore," She ran a slender hand through her unruly vibrant strands as she thought of her choices. I could always run when the time came. She glowed. You aren't that great at predicting it. The voice countered. She thought and though until the perfect solution came to be. I'll stay in cat form! That way my poison is dormant and I can't hurt anyone. The voice stayed silent telling Ashlyn that there was no objection to her choice. Transforming in to a small red tabby cat, Ashlyn purred with content. Yes, now I can stay and not be lonely. If only it was that simple.

Alexander slowly opened his eyes, his Vision blurred, and blinking hurt. He slowly began to move, his body aching. He lifted himself up onto his hands and knees looking down at the metal under him, blood dripping onto the floor from his head. He growled between his teeth, and whined softly. Fang laid beside Alexander, still knocked out. Alex ran a hand over the demonic canine's large horns, that were chipped in areas. He looked around slowly, noticing a red cat.

Delilah woke up in a tree "Again? This is getting out of hand" she muttered as she stretched her arms and legs, on the ground Jia and Ted had gotten into a tussle,"Stop that,you should have gone home, you know mother worries when you don't come home at night" she gives the two a pointed look and hops down from the tree , shifts into her fox form and hurries home the three kits following close at her heels

A growl awoke Ashlyn's senses as she turned to see movement of two bodies. One of the forms was furry with eyes more vibrant than that of her own. Probably should be cautious with that one since you are in cat form. The voice informed her. You ruin all the fun. She huffed at herself and gave a long stretch. The other form was a man with a similar shade of black hair to match that of, what she assumes, his companion. The man was stroking the pelt of the dog until he turned to scan his surrounding noticing her. It's okay Ashlyn. Your a cat. No one is in danger here, but you in this small form. She gazed back at him and his crimson eyes that matched the deepness of her own. It's best if I am not the one to approach. She determined all while not breaking eye contact.

when Delilah and the brood arrived home two foxes were waiting at the base of the tree near the den Of course, they decide to wake up early the exact day my siblings do not obey the rules, she prepared herself for a lecture as they approached

It was a bright and sunny morning, quite the usual around these parts, as a dark blue dragon with white markings on his skin flew, looking all around for a suitable spot to land. "I'm running out of time... I've gotta find a new sky island soon..."

Sitting on his long neck, holding onto a spine on his back for safety, was Kiera, a faerie with long red hair, blue eyes and beautiful butterfly-esqe wings, wearing a dress that looks like it's made of leaves. She spoke up, straining her tiny, squeaky little voice over the wind so Pharos could hear. "You're probably not going to find one very soon, y'know! Maybe you should just settle for a cave or something? those are safe places to hide, right?"

"N-no! Anywhere underground is the opposite of safe! Are you insane!?"

Kiera giggled girlishly. "You're too easy!"

"Dammit Kiera! This isn't the time to-"

Just then, something in the distance caught Pharos's eye. Something that was... falling from the sky?! No, it couldn't be! It was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. The closest thing he could think of was a sky island, floating pieces of land kept afloat by magic, the ideal home for Sky Draiks like himself. They're the only things you ever saw floating in the sky that were even close to as large. But this wasn't land- it seemed to be made entirely of metal, but then how did something that heavy get up there in the first place? As he pondered this, the object continued to plummet, and then hit the ground with a loud rumbling crash that could be heard for miles. He simply treaded air for a while, stunned. After a while, Kiera spoke up, bringing Pharos to his senses. "Maybe we should see what that's all about? We can't just ignore it, right?"

"N-no... I guess we can't. I'm gonna get there as fast as I can, hold on tight!"

As he flew closer, he saw the devastation the wreck had caused... both to the surrounding area and whatever had landed there. There were pieces of it broken off, small fires in several spots, and wait- Where those people!? Live people!? How could they have survived?! Pharos brought himself in for a landing near the wreckage.

Last edited by a moderator:
A nudge aroused the raven beauty from her sleep as she turned her eyes upon the silver gaze of her companion. "I'm up. Thank you," Brook acknowledged her voice keeping a steady monotone. She pulled her arms above her head and dusted herself off for another day. Pushing herself off the ground, she grabbed her boots near by and began to lace them up. Brook straightened her black shorts and pulled on her trench coat over her purple tank, hiding any belief she might actually have other clothes on other than the trench coat. She grabbed her daggers and clipped them to her wrists as she hung her pistols on her hips.

Brook stifled a yawn as she patted her companion a top the head. She shoved her belongings into a black messenger bag and flung it over her shoulder. "Ready to go Misery?" She asked and was given a glance of silver eyes in response. "Good. Let's go." Walking out of the tree that they had made home base for the night, Brook gave another long stretch and let the sun bath her. The woods were lovely this time of day and it was never very hot, so it was perfect. Misery glanced at Brook. "We are headed to the plains as scheduled," Misery gave a growl. "I know it is, but it is our only way to that side of the world," Seemingly rolling her eyes, Misery started on the path as Brook followed giving another pat on the head for comfort. "We will be fine," She reassured in an emotionless voice that had you questioning. Luckily, Misery was use to her and rubbed against the expressionless girl.

Delilah noticed an object falling from the sky as her fox parents yapped on about how it was her responsibility to keep her brothers and sister safe, but her attention on that was lost as curiosotiy got the best of her, and she ran in the direction of the object

Brook turned to Misery who gave a growl behind them. Listening closely, she could hear the sound of twigs and leaves being crushed as someone picked up speed through the woods. She doubted it had to do with them, but the person was gaining fast and just in case she would not have her back turned. "Be prepared Misery," She instructed as the watched for the bushes to part.

Delilah had forgotten which way the object came from and ended up in a clearing where she shifted back into her human form " Nice Del, you've managed to get yourself lost"

Brook noticed the foot steps stop, but still somewhere near. She motioned to Misery to seek out whatever had been running. Misery went around the bush one way and Brook went the other. As they got around, they saw a girl standing the light of a small clearing. She looked confused and frustrated which proves she was probably not after them.

Zanna was jumping through the trees on her morning scouting of the perimeter of her village, Skal'tar, when suddenly something crashed from the sky, a falling star perhaps? Was it a sigh from their goddess? Has she returned? Probably not thought Zanna to herself before jumping closer to the open plains where it crashed. A few of her tracking Valkyries came out of her body, "Go and scout" commanded Zanna before the 10 wasps scattered into different directions, checking out the scene for her.

Pharos landed carefully near the wreckage. Not wanting to scare the poor survivors, as a Draik in dragon form inspires fear in many, he turned human. He was now a 19 year old (who looks quite a bit younger to most) with intense yellow eyes, silver hair, and a small frame. He stood at about 5'7" so he was a little on the shorter side. Kiera floated down and rested on his shoulder. "Be careful, Pharos... I have a bad feeling about this" she whined in a scared tone. "It'll be okay, Kiera... those people need help, i can't just ignore them."

He walked cautiously towards the wreck, when he heard a faint buzzing sound. He looked around and found the source of the sound- a few wasps also moving in the direction of the wreck. They weren't crazily flying around everywhere, like wasps often do- no, they where moving in straight lines, as if they were looking for something specific. Kiera piped up, whispering in his ear as not to distrub the wasps. 'Those aren't normal wasps Pharos... I can sense they're being controlled by something... I think you know what that means." Pharos nodded. "Suspected as much. There's a Swakphkel nearby. Maybe they know what happened." Pharos moved in the oppostie direction of the wasps cautiously, as not to catch their attention. He's talked with Swkphkel before. They're often very guarded and suspicious of strangers, with good reason, as most people avoid them, but being a nomad himself he happened to run into several swkphkel before, and they never once turned on him. One of the insects they harbor stung him once, but the Swakphkel cured him of the venom. Ever since then he has had no fear of Swakphkel, unlike most inhabitants of Leto.

He eventually came upon a cloaked figure, most likely the Swakphkel in qeustion. He approached the person slowly and cautiously, as not to startle them. he then spoke. "You there. Did you see something huge fall from the sky around here recently?"

Her hidden hexagonal eyes picked out the Draik when it flew towards the wreck, and saw him transform. The boy was accompanied by what seemed to be some sort of Fairy or Fairy type creature. He moved slowly and carefully, like any smart person would do when having to confront her kind. She remained hidden under her cloak, every part of her body; besides for her clothing and her arms, invisible to the outside world.

As he approached her he began to talk to her;
"You there. Did you see something huge fall from the sky around here recently?" asked the boy. She nodded her head, "Yes, something crashed from the heavens" replied Zanna as she held her gaze on the boy, a few of the wasps coming back to inform her of the situation of the people.

Pharos nodded back. "I see. It looks like your friends there have seen something. We saw a few people among the wreckage from above, and we wish to help them. Could you lead us to them? We mean no harm, I promise." He seemed slightly cautious, simply because he is meeting a stranger and has no idea whether she herself means harm or not, but it was clear from his mostly calm demeanor that he knew she was Swakphkel and was not bothered by that.

Zanna sat still for a few moments pondering over if she should or not. Deciding that it would be best to see if they could help anyone who was injured during the falling she jumped down, landing a few feet away from the boy. "Alright" replied Zanna before starting to walk towards some of the alive people, a few of the wasps guiding to the people.

Pharos followed the cloaked girl, Kiera hovering slightly behind him. Pharos spoke towards this new person. "What's your name? I'm Pharos." A higher-pitched, quiter voice then pitched in, excaliming "And I'm Kiera!"

Zanna continued to walk, following her wasps as they lead them to one of the survivors, "My name is Zanna" replied the cloaked female as they made there way over to one of the female survivors, Delilah. "Are you alright?" Zanna asked the girl curiously, trying to get a scope of the situation and what it might be.

@DergTheDergon @Ember Miles

(@Ember Miles : please, more then one sentence)

Federoff said:
Zanna continued to walk, following her wasps as they lead them to one of the survivors, "My name is Zanna" replied the cloaked female as they made there way over to one of the female survivors, Delilah. "Are you alright?" Zanna asked the girl curiously, trying to get a scope of the situation and what it might be.
@DergTheDergon @Ember Miles

(@Ember Miles : please, more then one sentence)
(ok, sorry)

Alexander shifted into his form, it was easy for were-creatures to communicate this way. The massive black wolf stood tall, scars on his shoulders, ribs, and neck. "What happened? " He questioned the red feline telepathically. "Where are we?". Fang slowly got to his paws, groggy and sore. Alexander took a paw step forward, and pain surged through his leg. He shrieked in sudden pain, he was not used to being injured this way. He lifted his front right paw, which was swollen and cut in several places. He twitches his ears, and attempts to steep against, he limps, putting little pressure on his paw, yet even limping was painful, and not the mention exhausting.

Fang stood behind Alexander, watching his master carefully, with worried crimson eyes. He had not seen his master cry out in agony before, and it almost frightened Fang.

Shocked, Ashlyn's fur stood on end when she heard the voices, that for once weren't her own, enter her mind. What to do what to do? Can he hear me if I'm talking to myself? She panicked. Does that mean I can't talk to myself?! The thought was unbearable. Cause that's your real issue here, Ashlyn, her conflicting voice scoffed. Taking a mental deep breath, she stood. Who knows if he heard her frantic battle inside her own psych or if he now things something is really wrong with this cat, either way she should say something. "I know as much or as little as you do. I came from the same ship as well," Ashlyn walked closer and than preceded to sit down with her tail across her paws, in an attempt not to look insane? Perhaps.

Brook took notice to the new people surrounding her. "Too many people," Misery commented telepathically, but Brook remained stationed, emotionless and frozen. First it was just a little shifter girl, now a draik, and a Swakphkel. All natives, not from the odd ship in the fields. All were also people talking, asking questions, socializing. Brook couldn't comprehend what to do, so she stood there with a blank expression as the others spoke.

Alexander licked his swollen paw gently. "Well, cat. I think we need to find a way out of this thing." His voice was rough, and mysteriously attractive. He stood up slowly, careful not the bear weight on his injury. He made his way, slowly but surely to an exit. He shifted into his human form, hetc reached for the door handle, suddenly becoming dizzy. Pushing it down, and causing the door to push open. He tumbled out of the ship, landing on his side limply, blood dripping from his forehead as the edgesun of his vision became blurry and dark. He could see creatures were watching.

Fang leaped down and stood over Alexander, he bared his massive fangs at the creatures, and an incredibly tiny creature who was clearly no threat, yet Fang had to be sure.

Ashlyn let out a quick breath of relief for her fighting sanity. Standing up, she followed the man and his companion as they opened the door. The man stumbled out and on to the ground, his companion right there to protect him just in case she decided to do anything. What type of danger could you do? The voice laughed and Ashlyn chuckled inside. Such a loyal friend. If only. Ashlyn sniffed the air, catching a whiff of the damage that the man held. I could perhaps heal him? She suggested innocently, but she knew the risk she would be taking. You can't, Ashlyn. That would mean one step closer to rejuvenation. Ashlyn shuddered at the word. He will heal. Death does not cling to him. In fact, it probably stays a couple steps back from this one. Ashlyn looked the man over. He was in agonizing pain, but he would live and that was relief enough. Let's make a rule right now. No healing except life threatening ordeals! She waited for no agreement from herself as she jumped around the guard dog to stand a couple paw lengths away. "Maybe you shouldn't try moving too much until your injuries heal. Do they heal fast?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back