• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ *Closed Temp*

Seeing the others heading towards the festival, Pharos began to follow them- as much as Zara would let him anyway. he was greatly relieved that the stuation was resolved and he was in no danger... from this particular fire Draik anyway.

Kiera flitted from person to person excitedly as the group headed towards the festival grounds. She first headed over towards mutt and Moriko. "Hey! you guys excited for the festival? I wonder what it's gonna be like! I haven't been to one for over a century, but I can tell you they were very fun and lively back then!"

"Really? Ah, I can't wait, we never have festivals in Beithcrann, my father says they are risky" she replied looking at kiera "Wow, thats a long time! what are you most excited for?" She asked with a smile, she was beaming with enthusiasm.

Zara chuckled at the waddling Pharos would have to do for a few seconds as Zara took off the cape she gave to Pharos and quickly put it on, then spun around him and took his hand before pulling him along towards the group, all in one motion of course. "Come on Pharos don't wanna get left behind" teased the Dark Elf girl.

(lol the 1st time i read your post my dyslexia made me see dirty instead of flirty
xD @Puffhead )

Mutt happily took Morikos hand and started forwards, looking around at the sights and sounds with a fascinated look in his eyes. "This is so exciting! I wonder what a festival might be like huh? Do you suppose there'll be food? I hope so!"

A few minutes later of walking and they would have made it back into the village, there the festival would have been set up with wondrous stands with delicious smelling foods, prizes, entertainment (No advanced entertainment lol). There were decorations everywhere.

25-introsecond26.jpg

"woah! Uhh, yeah, I guess not!" Pharos said rather frantically as he was pulled along surprisingly well by the dark elf girl, who's much stronger than she looks apparently. ....What have I gotten myself into? he thought as they caught up to the others.

Kiera seemed deep in thought for a moment. "Hmmmm, I'm not sure, there's lots of great things about festivals. Ooh, ooh! Probably those fun little games they've got. I like to hide near the booths and use my magic to help people win prizes. One time I made 5 balls fly into the hardest target one after the other, and the boothkeeper just stood there in shock while everyone else in line stared at the little girl who'd just won all the biggest prizes! the girl herself just had this huge grin on her face, thinking she made it happen!" Kiera giggled girlishly throughout telling her story. "That was really fun."

Rowan laughed at the Dark Elf girl's behaviour and Pharos's awkwardness, and when everyone began to head towards the festival, she followed at a distance, for now happy to observe how well everyone got along. Then she noticed the other Draik girl als following, alone. Catching up to the other girl so she'd have some company, Rowan spoke up, "Hi, is it alright if I walk with you?" (@StoneWolf18)

Eira chose to follow everyone, walking alone since Rowan had decided to walk with another Draik girl. He never found himself bothered by the lack of company. But as he watched everyone walk with their friends and companions, he wondered briefly if maybe he was missing out on something by spending so much of his time in solitude.

"Soooo, have you ever been to a festival before?" asked Zara casually as they caught up to the rest of the group, everyone now following Zanna down to the festival grounds.

"There's games? That sounds so fun!! It must have been nice helping out like that, did you win anything yourself?" the young nymph replied with a smile.

"I've heard there's all kinds if food" she said as she turned to mutt "in fact look!" She pointed over at the many different stands with all different foods.

Looking to the fire Draik, surprised by her approach she nodded "Yeah uh sure." For once, Dysis was glad for the company. "Ah sorry. I'm failing to remember you're name." Glancing at her she continued "I'm Dysis by the way. This" the water Draik gestured to Dax "is Dax."

@Nefarious

"Very nice to meet you Dysis, and you as well, Dax." She smiled at the girl and nodded at her small dragon. "No worries," she replied to the girl's apology. "My name is Rowan."

@StoneWolf18

Last edited by a moderator:
"Food!" Mutt exclaimed as he instantly rushed over, dragging the Nymph with him. "Look at this food! It looks delicious! Can we have some? Please?"

Moriko let out a small squeak as she was dragged as she wasn't expecting it, but after watching Mutts genuine excitement over the food she couldn't help but giggle "Of course we can! We came to enjoy the festivities and that includes food" she said smiling at him.

"Yes, once" Pharos replied, looking around at the festival grounds with wonder. "That was several years ago before the fire draiks found me the first time... since then this is the first village I've been to, let alone during festival season." His golden gaze passed over the others, and he smiled as he saw that Rowan and Dysis seemed to be getting along, and that Moriko and Mutt seemed to be greatly enjoying each other's company.

@Odin4Life4Life

Mutt grinned happily and nodded, looking around. "But there's so much to do!" I insisted, slowly shaking his head. "How are we supposed to do it all?"

Aww phooey, I made him sad now... thought Zara to herself, she needed a way to make him un-sad and fast. "SO what do you want to do first? We've got games to play, foods to eat, entertainment to watch" asked Zara, wanting him to have the decision in what they first do, the least she could do as the boy hadn't been in villages in forever it seemed.

@DergTheDergon

"Eira?"

Evangelina's soft voice called out. The snow elf was stopped in her place. She had noticed him walking alone for quite sometime now.

"Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

Aslan watched the half elf with thoughtful eyes. There was a sadness to the man that both intrigued and sunk the tiger's heart. He glanced over to Evangelina. Her eyes were glittering with worry. She must have noticed too.

"You don't have to do every single little thing!" She laughed "just the stuff you find the most fun!" Well that was her theory anyways...

" but what if every single thing is the most fun?" He argued with a perplexed look. "How am I supposed to do all of it THEN? There's so much to do and so little time!"

Moriko grabbed the sides of his face, "relax! Get a hold of yourself! Just. Have. Fun.~ okay?" She giggled a bit.

Eira was startled out of his thoughts by the sound of his name being called. He looked up and noticed Evangelina and Aslan watching him. Both seemed to be worried. He was about to reply that yes, everything was fine, but changed his mind and simply shrugged instead. He honestly wasn't sure if everything was fine either.

@The Velveteen Rabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
Mutt took in a deep breath and did his best to relax, slowly closing his eyes. "Right... Right... Relax. Got it. I can do that." He finally opened his eyes and grinned as he gestured to he festival as a whole. "Let's explore then!"

Evangelina frowned worriedly at Eira's response. In slow steps, the snow elf walked up to him. She stopped in front of him, silent for a moment. Her lips parted slightly as she began to speak.

"Come with us to the festival." She said in a soft voice. Her eyes slowly began to brighten over time. Evangelina smiled and offered him her hand.

"It'll be fun. I promise."

Aslan was watching silently, a small smile on his furry face. He waited for Eira's reaction with curiosity.

@Nefarious

Eira simply watched as Evangelina approached, confused by his own thoughts. He was used to being cold and aloof. Social interaction had never before been an interest nor a priority of his, and he rarely wanted to spend time around others. But now, he felt that he wanted to be with these people, almost that he needed to be with them. Especially Evangelina, as he had already met and spoken briefly with her, and he felt they would get along well. It was a completely foreign feeling to him, and it confused and frightened and excited him all at once.

So when Evangelina asked him to come with them to the festival, inside he was thrilled. He hesitated for a moment when she offered her hand, nervous without knowing why. But he took it gratefully, and gave her a genuine smile. "I'd be honoured to accompany you to the festival."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back