• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ *Closed Temp*

"Yes of course!" The young girl replied, smiling in relief. The flowers in her hair turning a pale pink. She felt a little bit more safe now.

Mutt smiled happily as he hopped slightly in his walk, making his way over to the nymph and putting his arm around her shoulders. As soon as he could make eye contact with the Dark Elf, his eyes communicated a warning gesture, as if he was saying "you hurt her and I'll bite your head off" before going back to his happy-go-lucky expression.

Moriko tensed for a moment at the sudden gesture, but settled directly after. She looked up at his face with a small smile "Have you ever been to a festival mutt?"

Zara smirked at Mutts' expression, replying with a seductive blow of a kiss, in discrete of course, before smiling and turning back to the group, "Last call, anyone else?" asked Zara happily.

"It's entirely possible." He answered Moriko with a slow nod, ignoring Zara's seductive gesture. "I can't remember if I have though..."

Seeing as she was being ignored, Dysis began to slow back out of the village. "And this is why I'm antisocial..." She muttered.

Aslan and Evangelina watched as the panther girl retreated back into the forest without another word. It seemed something was going on in the village, but they didn't know what yet. Pharos began to speak, and the two looked over to him.

"Shall we follow?" Evangelina murmured softly. The wind began to pick up momentarily in harsh gusts of air. Leaves spiraled into the sky and vanished in cyclone-like formations. He seemed to be looking for something, but turned his attention away quickly before the others could notice.

"I don't see why not." Aslan suddenly said. He padded forward and past Pharos a little ways. The tiger looked behind him with a small smile on his furry face, waiting for the two to follow. Evangelina followed him slowly while flashing a quick glance at Pharos.

@StoneWolf18

Brook turned around and shrugged. "Would you like to join us Dysis?" She asked the girl.

"I don't get along well with the others, so it would be nice to have someone," she would of smiled to make herself seem more welcoming but the concept was just so damn difficult. Soon Misery returned with the panther woman.

Ashlyn decided this was her time to sneak away. She didn't see it save for her to remain any longer. "Well, it was fun while it lasted," she said to herself in a hushed voice. Ashlyn slipped away out of the village and just starting walking. What was she to do? Though the dark elf had made her feel a tad less lonely, she knew it wouldn't last.

Suvmera came riding back, following Misery as she did so. On the way she saw Ashlyn slip away out of the village, but didn't pursue that at the moment as she was following Misery. Along the way they met Zanna, who was now flying by them as Suvmera explained that Misery said that something was going on, and both followed up to the group. "Is everything alright?" asked Zanna as she noticed that there was now a Dark Elf in the group, she assuming that she was here to be in the festival.

Pharos gave the two an odd look for a second. Aslan was certainly a quirky character, besides even being a talking tiger. Pharos simply shrugged and began to walk with them, kiera staying perched on his shoulder. Pharos stopped for a second before he re-entered the forest and gazed longingly up into the sky, sighing heavily. "I suppose I'll have to wait a bit longer...." he turned back around and continued to follow his two new friends, uncertain of what they will find back at the village. He had a bad feeling about it....

@The Velveteen Rabbit

DemonKitten said:
@StoneWolf18
Brook turned around and shrugged. "Would you like to join us Dysis?" She asked the girl.

"I don't get along well with the others, so it would be nice to have someone," she would of smiled to make herself seem more welcoming but the concept was just so damn difficult. Soon Misery returned with the panther woman.

Ashlyn decided this was her time to sneak away. She didn't see it save for her to remain any longer. "Well, it was fun while it lasted," she said to herself in a hushed voice. Ashlyn slipped away out of the village and just starting walking. What was she to do? Though the dark elf had made her feel a tad less lonely, she knew it wouldn't last.
The comment surprised Dysis. "Well, uh sure..." She replied not really knowing what else to say.

"Awesome, lets go have some fun!" declared Zara with a smile right before the wasp girl and panther girl, Suvmera and Zanna, both came back. She took a good look at both of them, liking how the panther girl looked, "Nothing much, we are just about to go have fun at the festival, why don't you all join us?" smiled Zara hopefully.

"Oh, right.... So this is like your first festival too!" She smiled as she clapped her hands together. "Let's have lots of fun!" She swayed back and forth in an excited manner, peaches was running between her legs.

@Puffhead

" Yeah! Fun !" He agreed as he began to lead the Nymph slowly away from Zara. "What do you suppose happens at a festival?" He murmure with a thoughtful look.

"Hmmm, I know there's lots of food anyways and music! And pretty decorations like flowers" her eyes lit up with excitement as she continued to sway back and forth, he flowers in her hair changing many different colours as she did so.

The turquoise striped tiger saw the strange look Pharos gave them. A deep rumble of a laugh could be heard from his chest, and he shook his head in amusement. His shoulder blades moved from side to side with each paw step forward. It showed an odd sense of power that was both intimidating and admirable. Evangelina followed closely behind Aslan who continued to lead them.

Voices of men and women could be heard ahead, getting louder and louder. Soon enough, they were at the entrance of the village. The magnificent tiger glanced around with curiosity at all of the people.

"Is this a special occasion?" Aslan looked over to Pharos and smiled slightly. Evangelina admired the village with glittering blue eyes. She had never been to this type of village before. It enlightened her in a certain way.

Pharos glanced around at the still-beginning festivities wide-eyed, not having seen the place this lively before. He nodded towards the smiling feline. "Apparently the Dark Elves are going to arrange a peace treaty with the Swakphkel of this village, and so a festival has been thrown to commemorate it. Looks like it'll be quite exciting, doesn't it Kie-" Pharos looked all around him to see that Kiera had gone somewhere. Scanning the crowd, he found her happily flitting over towards mutt and Moriko. Pharos sighed, rolling his eyes. "I'll have to keep an eye on her... the last festival we went to... well let's say we had to flee the town because of her mischievous ways."

Meanwhile, kiera flitted excitedly up to Mutt and Moriko. 'Hey! you two going to the festival too?! Pharos and I also are, and we brought some new friends!!" Kiera pointed her tiny finger towards Pharos, Evangelina and Aslan.

@Nonalaka @Puffhead

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes yes!" Moriko smiled excitedly at the tiny flying girl. "This will be our first festival!, I'm super excited!' She then turned to the new girl and quieted down a little, reverting to her shy nymph ways. "H-hi...im moriko" she have a small wave, but upon noticing the tiger her mood brightened once again. "Ahhh~ aren't you handsome!" She chimed at the tiger, making her way over "its lovely to meet you!" She was excited, "she'd never seen a tiger before and she had talked to many different species before. She never felt nervous with animals.

Eventually, Rowan and Eira began to hear faint voices and music in the distance. Rowan perked up, and began walking faster towards the sounds. "It sounds like a festival!" She said, practically bouncing with excitement. "This should be fun!" Eira nodded in response, and smiled only slightly at his friend's obvious excitement. He was used to her getting excited over everything. She had always wanted to travel and now that she could, she was thrilled by nearly everything they saw.

The trees ended abruptly, and they found themselves at the edge of a village, bustling and lively with festivities. Rowan stood still for a moment, taking it all in, eyes shining with excitement. She quickly spotted a magnificent tiger a little ways away. It stood out against the rest of the crowd. She pointed it out the Eira, "Look at that! It's so beautiful."

"A peace treaty, you say? How interesting. I'm delighted to witness such an event."

Aslan seemed to speak half to himself and half to Pharos. He admired the crowd for a little while longer before glancing back to his companion. The tiger smiled slightly as he saw Evangelina's expression; soft and full of excitement. She watched Kiera burst into flight and fly over to a few others she did not know. The snow elf laughed quietly at Pharos' words.

"I can't say I've experienced the same. Aslan tends to be... well..."

"Between her and me, Evangelina is the mischievous one. Remember the time you stole that bag of fish from the merchant?" Aslan added with a taunting smirk on his face. Evangelina immediately became flustered.

"H-He was being very rude! The man deserved it!" She stuttered, finally losing her poise and tenseness.

The tiger laughed his usual charming laugh, both because of Evangelina's reaction and because of the happy nymph in front of him. The nymph who had approached him was full of life and energy. It warmed his gentle heart to see such people in the world.

"Why, hello Moriko. It is lovely to meet you as well." He responded with a gentle smile and a bow of his head. Evangelina had regained her composure and managed to switch back to a calm state.

"I've never seen a real tiger before!" She pranced around him happily as she looked at his markings "Where do you come from?" "What's your name?" She began blurting out a flurry of questions then suddenly stopped "S-sorry" her face grew pink with embarrasment as she sat down on the ground to calm down. New animals always fascinated her as she loves to learn.

Zara was about to lead everyone down but she turned around when she heard the voice of two new people, a tiger who looked to cute and cuddly (Yes tigers are cute and cuddly xD ), she would love to just hug and play with the giant cat. The other person was a Snow elf, she was very pretty to Zara, it was also a bit of a shock to see a Snow elf as she never had before, her farther didn't want her to go visit the kingdom during the signing of the treaties since she was too young at that time.

The Dark elf princess quickly appeared in front of Evangelina (meaning she went invisible for a few seconds), smiling,
"Whoa your a snow elf, I've never seen one of you in person before" greeted the girl in genuine awe, "Well the rumors are true, you are as beautiful as they say" smiled Zara,like always she was genuinely complementing people, even if it was to get a kiss.

Pharos smiled as he glanced over his two new friends and smiled as he saw that they were both happy to be here. He couldn't help but laugh a litte at Aslan's teasing and Evangelina's reaction. As others began to take notice of the two, Kiera flew back over and landed on her favorite spot, also known as Pharos' shoulder. Pharos was startled by Zara's sudden appearance, and his cheeks went red as he realized she was the same girl he'd seen naked earlier. He was starting to realize she has a tendency to brazenly flirt with just about everyone.

Kiera scanned the crowd for both new and familiar faces as the atmosphere became more and more lively. After spotting a particular girl, who was pointing towards their general direction, she let out a tiny gasp. "Ph-Pharos..." she whispered into his ear worriedly, pointing in the direction of Rowan. "What is it Kie-" Pharos froze in his tracks as he realized what the girl was... her eyes were a dead giveaway. A Fire Draik. He took a deep breath to remain calm, and moved slightly away from Aslan and Evangelina, pretending not to notice the Fire Draik that had just appeared, to little avail. He attempted to move to were her vision of him was obscured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dysis would let her gaze wander over the many people now in the village. Dax would jump off her shoulder and ran his head into her back as if to say Go be social. With a sigh and slight mutters of protest she walked slight towards the large group of people.

Something caught Zaras' attention in the corner of her eye while she was flirtting with the snow elf, and so she turned her head just slightly to get a better view of the person, and to her surprise; it was the boy from earlier with a red face comparable to a lobster. The Dark Elf smirked a bit before offering the boy a wink, as if to say And its good to see you again. Pharos then preceded to act a bit strange, causing Zara to lift an eyebrow out of curiosity before following his trail of sight to come across another Draik, Either the boy has a crush or he is scared out of his mind... probably the latter thought Zara to herself before going invisible once more for a few seconds before popping up next to Pharos, "You alright cutie?" asked Zara in a whisper, truly wondering why he would be scared of the girl.

@DergTheDergon @The Velveteen Rabbit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back