• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ℒℯtℴ☽ *Closed Temp*

DemonKitten said:
"Hi," Brook responded flatly. She scanned the two curiously, her hands held together behind her back. She looked at the small, miniature dragon. "Are you a draik, by chance?" She questioned. Normally, only draiks normally carry miniture dragons as pets, though some others have been known to. @StoneWolf18
"Possibly..." Dysis noticed that her gaze was settled upon Dax. "His name is Dax" He then responded to this by getting up upon his hind paws and giving a mock bow. With a roll of her eyes she would apologize "Er sorry about 'im. He can a bit foolish at times." The small dragon would give a slight smirk as he settled once more upon her shoulder.

Zara and Zeke road into town, them splitting up a little later as Zeke wanted to get some food and Zara saw a group of people, two females, one nude, and a boy; she thinking this the best moment to make some *Ahem* connections. The girl rode up to a house a few yards away from the group and tied her horse to an open tree before using her stealth powers and going invisible, then preceding to go up to the group and check them out.

She got distracted by the naked girls body for a good few minutes, a plethora of dirty thoughts coming into her mind, her hands twitching a bit, signalling how badly she wanted the girl right now. She blinked twice before looking to Mutt,
Well he is pretty cute thought Zara before looking to the nymph girl she saw before Amazing luck, maybe I could score more then one, lucky her; but who would she choose first she wondered. She began to play Eeny meeny miny moe to decide who it was, getting distracted by her dirt mind (mind you she is still invisible to the world) until she finally decided upon the nude girl.

Zara quietly made her way to right behind the girl before moving into position, hovering her hands and neck so she was not touching the girl until she got right into position; then in a single motion, wrapped her arms around the girls stomach a little tightly so she could touch her glorious naked butt, and placing her chin on the girls shoulder all in 1 motion before turning visible. She placed a quick seductive kiss on her cheek, using the tip of her tongue to introduce a undetectable poison onto her skin that would quickly enter the body through the skin, causing an increase in hormones
"Why hello there beautiful, I couldn't help but notice your in the nude, is that an invitation to make love? If so, count me in" purred the Dark Elf princess before looking up at Mutt and Moriko and smiling at them to introduce herself.

@Nonalaka

(Lets see how much trouble this stirrs up :3)

Brook was amused by Dax, but like so many times before could not express it and instead bowed back, though it looked too serious when she dous it. "My name is Brook," She turned to the girl. "You have told me your companion's name, but not your own, what might it be?" She questioned. The girl seemed a tad guarded, but not too much. She believed she probably was a draik, but wouldn't know until she told her for sure.

Rowan and Eira wandered through the forest, in search of a village. They'd heard from a passing traveler that there was a festival that the Swakphkel were having soon. But they seemed unable to find the village. "Maybe I should shift, and then I can fly above the forest to see if I can find the village," Rowan suggested. Eira frowned slightly, "No, you shouldn't. It would likely frighten anyone that spotted you, and you aren't exactly invisible. We don't want to ruin the festival." Rowan sighed loudly, but didn't argue. She was tired of walking around in the forest though, not knowing where they were or where they were going.

Ashlyn jumped with hiss, but did not move from her position.. She hadn't been touched in years, let alone ever in a sexual way due to her poison. Her red eyes gave off a purple hue as she felt the foreign poison enter her skin and be absorbed by her own poison. Her body boiled as it identified the poison's capabilities. Hormone inducer? This almost made Ashlyn want to laugh. So let's fight fire with fire or Poison with Poison, she thought dangerously. She turned lifting the girls head off of her shoulder and studied her.

The woman had pointed ears and white to grey skin, but she wore it beautifully. She had a very sinister beauty about her and seemed very confident. She expects me to react to her poison, Ashlyn thought as she gave a half smile and her eyes sparked even deeper. "If it is someone as lovely as you I might want to play," She licked her lips and approached to kiss her. The sweet scent of strawberries that Ashlyn carried grew more intense. Right before she met her lips, she stopped. "But...I'm not so sure if you can handle me, beautiful," She dropped her chin and leaned on her legs, smiling as her eyes swirled. "Poison doesn't work on me, darlin."

DemonKitten said:
Brook was amused by Dax, but like so many times before could not express it and instead bowed back, though it looked too serious when she does it. "My name is Brook," She turned to the girl. "You have told me your companion's name, but not your own, what might it be?" She questioned. The girl seemed a tad guarded, but not too much. She believed she probably was a draik, but wouldn't know until she told her for sure.
"Name's Dysis. And what would yours be?" She would ask, getting the feeling that she was being a tad to cautions. But what would one expect from an antisocial person like herself? "And to answer your question, I am a draik." though this was said, her guard still remained up. It would take a bit for Dysis to warm up to someone.

@DemonKitten

Last edited by a moderator:
This caused Zara to smirk right back at the girl, "Ah, a fellow toxin enthusest, beauty and knowledge; just doesn't get any better then that" smirked the dark elf at Ashlyn before very quickly, too fast to react, stole a light peck off of Ashlyns' lips, since they were already primed for a kiss; "Princess Zara is the name, and I must its a pleasure to meet you" continued the dark elf, hoping to learn more about the girl; or at the very least a name as the girl seemed to be quite ab it like herself.

Ashlyn purred. She had forgot how fun it was to play this game. It had always been a hobby of hers when she would go into the city. Tempt men and woman draw them to a certain point and disappear, but only because she honestly felt empty after that. She didn't desire any connection to continue with someone when she knew it would lead to nothing. "More like an actual toxin," She stood forgetting that she was still unclothed and gave a bow. "Hello, Princess," She purred. "My name is Ashlyn and from where I'm from I'm called The Poison Princess." Her eyes glowed at Zara.

"Fitting tittle, but where you are from Ashlyn? I have traveled the world but have never heard of anyone called by that name" asked Zara curiously, in truth though she already knew the girl was not from here, she witnessed the crash from earlier and her and a few others existing the crashed metallic object from the heavens. The girl continued to hug the nude girl, her dirty mind already going off.

Ashlyn slipped out of the woman's grasp and walked over to Mutt. "We," she pointed to Mutt. "Are from a planet called Earth." She smiled, she didn't know how much time she had before her poison kicked in and rejuvenated, especially since Zara had placed foreign poison in her as well. "I'm sorry, but my body is very unstable and I wouldn't want such a beautiful creature as yourself getting harmed," She apologized remembering that she was naked. Some clothes would probably help this situation, she thought.

"Aww" pouted Zara when the girl slipped out of her hands and told her they were from a different planet called Earth, one she did not know of in fact. "Don't worry I can handle anything you throw at me" smiled the girl before blowing her a kiss in response to being called beautiful, "How is your body unstable?" queered Zara with a raise of her eyebrow.

Mutt watched the entire affair with an uncomfortable gaze; shifting ucomfortable from foot to foot as he did. Nude women? Didn't bother him whatsoever, but the actually act of anything sexual was almost definitely something which bothered him. "I...um ..." Mutt cleared his throat as he looked in between the two women, his cheeks slowly turning red. "Do you... Still want clothes?"

Ashlyn looked down at the ground. She didn't want to say why, honestly. "My whole body is made of poison that adapts so that a cure can never be created," Her voice was small as she turned to hear mutt's voice and nodded. "But that isn't the real problem. The problem is I die and am reborn, but during that process any person that touches me, except animals, is disintegrated." She fidgeted.

Brook looked at her questioningly. "Brook," She said flatly as she heard footsteps approach. "And that would be my companion, Misery," Her eyes smiled since her face could not. Misery approached with a serious gaze in her eyes. "Something is happening at the village," She spoke in her husky voice and turned a glance at the newcomer. Brook nodded and turned back to Dysis, "Come, we must see what has occurred." She started to walk towards the village.

@StoneWolf18

Well...this suddenly took a dark twist... thought Zara to herself as the girl explained more about herself, obviously very uncomfortable with explaining it. "Well, now your making yourself all the more irresistible" smirked the Dark Elf princess playfully, trying to cheer the girl up.

Zara couldn't help but smile a mischievous smile when Mutt slowly blushed, obviously starting to get embarrassed about how her and Ashlyn were acting around each other; hopefully though soon it would be more then acting...
"Well that's a cute blush you got going on there" smiled the girl mischievously before shaking her head at the boys question and looking back at Ashlyn, keeping no secret that she was staring at the girls body lustfully and greedily, "Me personally, I think you should stay like that beautiful" winked the girl playfully.

DemonKitten said:
Ashlyn looked down at the ground. She didn't want to say why, honestly. "My whole body is made of poison that adapts so that a cure can never be created," Her voice was small as she turned to hear mutt's voice and nodded. "But that isn't the real problem. The problem is I die and am reborn, but during that process any person that touches me, except animals, is disintegrated." She fidgeted.

Brook looked at her questioningly. "Brook," She said flatly as she heard footsteps approach. "And that would be my companion, Misery," Her eyes smiled since her face could not. Misery approached with a serious gaze in her eyes. "Something is happening at the village," She spoke in her husky voice and turned a glance at the newcomer. Brook nodded and turned back to Dysis, "Come, we must see what has occurred." She started to walk towards the village.

@StoneWolf18
As they left, Dax would gain a confused look upon his scaly face. Dysis replied with a shrug and followed.

Mutts faced turned an even deeper shade of crimson as he looked in between the two, like a lost puppy who didn't know what to do. "Does... Does that mean yes clothes? O-Or no clothes?" He questioned in confusion, though his mind kept trailing back to what Ashlyn said. Everyone EXCEPT animals disintegrated... Did that mean he could survive it?

She looked at Zara with a smile to hide the deep depression her mind was trying to push her in. "Much appreciated, Darlin. I like to think I'm pretty awesome," She purred and looked over at a confused mutt. "Clothes would be nice, Mutt." Ashlyn, though not against her body, still felt vulnerable and unexposed causing danger to the world. Of course clothes just burned off anyway, but it was a psychological thing.

(The fur of an animal makes the poison in her body sense that the creature is no threat unlike human creatures so does not cause harm to them, so if you were to have fur covering what ever you use to touch her with than it would not and you would be safe. Same with trees, grass, and anything non-human creature made. She actually has to try to hurt things of that nature)

Brook approached the village to see two new faces in the mix. "What is going on here?" Brook asked in a loud, but empty tone as she pulled out her daggers just in case. "Where is Zanna?" Misery came to her side in a defensive pose. "Dysis, be on guard. I do not know some of these people," She whispered back to her. Though serious, her face remained impassive.

@StoneWolf18

Zara pouted a final pout when Ashlyn accepted the option of clothing, the girl had to much of a hot bod to keep it clothed up, hopefully she could get another chance to try after the girl once more later, maybe after the festival. "Aww" retorted Zara playfully. When a girl arrived with a boy she turned to look and stare at them each for a few seconds before blinking and turning back to face the others.

"Yes, what is going on Zara?" asked Zeke as he came up from behind and stood just a little bit behind the Dark elf girl, placing a arm on her shoulder, him being 5 inches taller then the girl, his sword remaining hidden behind his feathered cape; besides for at the top with the handle sticking out of the sheath and the bottom part sticking out and almost touching the ground.

"Nuuthing" replied Zara innocently, Zeke himself let out a smirk as he already knew what was going on thanks to the naked girl, "In other words, you were rejected" chuckled Zeke to his little sister, him remaining though in his guardian persona at the moment.

Zara looked up and stared at him in the eyes, giving him one of those
"HAHAHA!!! WELL F*&K YOU TO!" looks before walking over to Ashlyn and wrapping a friendly arm around the girls neck and drawing her into a close hug, "I'll have you know me and Ashlyn are good friends Zeke!" declared Zara, obviously trying to prove her the boy wrong.

:D ]

chica_mona_02.jpg

As soon as Ashlyn accepted the offer of clothes, Mutt rain backwards back into the house as quickly as he could. He had no clue what was going on out there but what he did know is it was way too awkward for him to want to be a part of. Soon he manage to find a pair of clothes and came back out, offering them to Ashlyn without even looking at Zara. "Here. For you." They were a little bit too large for Ashlyn, and honestly Mutt didn't know who's they were, but it was the best he could do on short notice.

"Bothers us?"

The magnificent tiger repeated the stranger's words in his own voice. He was turned around now, facing the two newcomers with a gentle smile. His fur blowed in the wind like curtains. Aslan chuckled slightly; a deep comforting rumble that warmed Evangelina's heart. And perhaps it was the same for the other two.

"No. If anything, you're presence brings us comfort. We know you mean us no harm." Aslan said in a calm voice. Evangelina nodded silently in agreement before smiling towards the two.

"Yes. Neither of you alarm us. Are you perhaps from the village?" She murmured in a soft voice. Aslan wrapped his tail around himself and sat, waiting to learn more about the two mysterious beings.

Pharos was slightly startled to hear the tiger talk, but was half- expecting such a thing. He seemed very intelligent when they first met. He was certainly no ordinary tiger. He had an... aura of kindness and joy, somewhat similar to angels, nymphs, summer fae and other creatures of light, yet... very different. His laugh alone held a very warm, pleasant feeling simply from listening to it. "I... see. I simply assumed since when you first saw me you began to move away."

Pharos then turned to the Elven girl as she spoke. He'd never seen a snow elf before, and simply stopped to admire her for a second before speaking up. "I assume you mean the Village in those woods? Not me, but Suvmera here and her people kindly let me stay there overnight. My name is Pharos, by the way. It's wonderful to meet you." He smiled at the two.

Kiera eagerly flitted over towards the two, gliding this way and that around both of them. "And I'm Kiera! Hi there!" She exclaimed, beaming her usual wide smile. Well, as wide as you can smile with a head the size of a human's thumb.

DemonKitten said:
She looked at Zara with a smile to hide the deep depression her mind was trying to push her in. "Much appreciated, Darlin. I like to think I'm pretty awesome," She purred and looked over at a confused mutt. "Clothes would be nice, Mutt." Ashlyn, though not against her body, still felt vulnerable and unexposed causing danger to the world. Of course clothes just burned off anyway, but it was a psychological thing.
(The fur of an animal makes the poison in her body sense that the creature is no threat unlike human creatures so does not cause harm to them, so if you were to have fur covering what ever you use to touch her with than it would not and you would be safe. Same with trees, grass, and anything non-human creature made. She actually has to try to hurt things of that nature)

Brook approached the village to see two new faces in the mix. "What is going on here?" Brook asked in a loud, but empty tone as she pulled out her daggers just in case. "Where is Zanna?" Misery came to her side in a defensive pose. "Dysis, be on guard. I do not know some of these people," She whispered back to her. Though serious, her face remained impassive.

@StoneWolf18
Dysis would give a nod. Preparing for a fight she would calm herself, a phlegmatic look now plastered atop her face. Dax gained a wary stance, his tail as a serpent. Whipping out in a somewhat violent manner, attempting to find something to prey upon.

Ashlyn smiled at mutt and grabbed the clothes as she remained in the tight grasp of the elven princess. "She is no bother to me," Ashlyn told the elven man, who looked just as sinsterly beautiful. Must be related, she thought. She pulled away and pulled on the large shirt, though wirh out something to tie them with, she couldn't put on the pants. At least the shirt covered.

Brook watched the scene carefully as Misery remained steadfast. "Who are you all?" She questioned them as she stood up straight no longer feeling endangered. She motioned for Misery to go find Zanna and inform her. Without another thought Misery went off.

"Pharos. What an interesting name."

Aslan said with a gentle smile accompanying his words. He bowed his head deeply towards the grassy ground, and closed his eyes.

"I am Aslan. And this is my companion, Evangelina." He returned to a normal standing position and stared thoughtfully at the snow elf next to him. She bowed her head as well.

"It is nice to meet you all." Evangelina murmured in a rainfall-like voice. The small fairy distracted the tiger for a moment. He laughed quietly and watched her circle them with amusement.

"Hello there, Kiera." He responded back with a smile. Evangelina laughed as well, but soon turned her attention back to Pharos and the panther girl.

"Is it a special occasion? I have never heard of a draik staying in such a village before." She asked warmly. It seemed she already knew of Pharos' race. Evangelina glanced over to Suvmera with a smile, and then back to Pharos.

Zeke simply smirked at his sisters behavior before turning to brook with malice in his eyes, "Learn your place commoner!" stated the boy in a narcissistic tone, obviously very full of himself and his position on being next in line for the throne of the Dark Elf kingdom.

"Play nice brother" retorted Zara for Brook before sticking out her tongue at her brother, earning her an un-amused look from the older Dark Elf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back