• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key ~ KH Search

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Greetings everyone! After a rather lengthy time away I've found myself really craving to write again <3 It may be a long shot but since I've been playing the Kingdom Hearts games on the ps4 over the last few months; I'm dying to do something with this fandom! I guess I'd consider myself 'literate'. I LOVE detail. I tend to write at least a few paragraphs (per main character) and would be thrilled to find someone who does the same. And I love plotting and chatting with potential partners ~

For pairings I'm a canon x oc junkie 🤣 but I do love to double and have more going on than just romance. Drama, conflict,and all that juicy stuff; bring it! <3
I'm pretty laid back on where the writing takes place. Email is one of my preferences but I'm game for pms/threads too. Just let me know your preferred method!

I'm just gonna throw it out there; right now I'm totally digging a Riku x oc, or maybe even kanye Axel x oc! I don't have specific plot ideas so let's brainstorm and let me know who you'd like me to play :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back