• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

let me be your hero, baby (mostly fandom, but i'm flexible 8) )

niebo

hiya, i'm looking for a few rp partners. i've had about 6-month break, which means i'm hella rusty, so go easy on me, pretty please!

i'm fine with any type of pairing, which means you can ask for mxm, fxf or mxf.

i mainly play canon characters, since i haven't created any memory-worthy OCs, but i can quickly create one if you ask nice.

i'll try to respond as often as i can, minimum being once a day, but remember that i have my private life and sometimes it's rough.

i'm not a native english speaker, but i'm eager to improve, so if you'll see me repeating some mistakes, bring it up!

and the most important: you don't have to worry, i'll use big letters and punctuation in RP xD

also if something is listed, it means i REALLY wanna rp it C:

i've written characters that i like to play, but that doesn't mean i can't play any other characters.

so here's a list with weird gaps and no categories:

Bleach (Ichigo, Hitsugaya)
FullMetal Alchemist (Edward, Havoc)

Sengoku Basara (Masamune)

D.Gray-Man (Lavi, Kanda)

i've watched a sh*t ton of anime, but i don't feel like writing them all down, so if you have some older titles (from around 2008-2012), you can ask about them

Final Fantasy VII (Cloudy boy)

Final Fantasy XV (Prompto)

Overwatch (Tracer????)

Harry Potter (preferably Marauders or OC in this case)

Star Trek (Kirk a.k.a. my bae, Bones)

Marvel (Bucky, Hawkeye, Black Widow and many many more) 

DC (preferably someone from Batfam, but not Bruce Wayne. preferably Damian Wayne because he's an awesome little brat with passive-aggresive behaviour)

zombie AU or post-apo AU is fine with almost every title i wrote above

i'm also open for your ideas, since, as you can see, mine aren't really creative, so you can always hit me up.

or we can brainstorm together.

this lame list will be eventually updated, when i'll sit down and think about all of the stuff i've watched/played/read

cheers!

Hey, so a weird request, but I'd be totally be interested in Fullmetal Alchemist if you want to RP Ed/Al with me being Al... I'll also double up with any other pairing that you want if you're interested!

For a Marauders rp, who would you be willing to play? I would love to play Lily as my main and have been looking for someone to play James. I could double up as Remus or OCs if need be. :)

sorry for late replies, d00ds, I haven't gotten any notification : X

@hepzabah I could play James or Sirius 8)

@Jordichan @Blazeal I'll send you two a PM!

ALSO, I HAVE A VVVVV IMPORTANT QUESTION

would someone like to do an fantasy AU? I mean, with mages, warr(rrrrrrrrrrrr)iors and stuff?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back