• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EternalAffections

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!!

I'm Alice, a 19 year old with about 7 years of rp experience, but I've been off of it for a while just because when Amino died I never figured out where to go from there!! So here I am!!

As the title states, I'm looking to get into some real nerd shit!! As of now, I'm really looking for some Marvel, DC, or Star Wars roleplay. I'd love to use existing characters, my favorites being Captain Marvel and Bo-Katan Kryze, but I also have Original Characters if that's something that interests you!! I'm also interested in Once Upon a Time, Battlestar Galactica, Dead by Daylight, and horror movies. I'd love to hear about your fandoms, too!!

Here are a few of my (loose) requirements:
- Please be 18+!! This is non negotiable
- I write literate - advanced, in third person, and I prefer that you do as well.
- I want to write a LOT!! This doesn't have to mean like a million replies a day, but pretty frequent!
- But also, please don't spam me with texts when I don't reply. I hate that!!

I prefer to write on Tumblr, but Discord is fine as well. I could also be convinced to write here!! I really love romance and angst (mommy issues activate!) and I really love to develop plots, but I'm not that good at it hehe. Let's develop together!!

I believe that's it!! Please comment/dm me if you're interested, I'd love to write with all of you!! <33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back