• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ∆ Legends of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom ∆

KayWyn

The Almighty Panda Eyes
I'm typing this up on my phone so I'll be pretty concise! Firstly, hi, I'm KayWyn - call me Kay o/ I've recently beat TotK and have been hit with a wave of inspiration to write for it, which is actually really rare for me with these games; I've got no concrete ideas outside of flimsy bullet point thoughts, but I'm happy to work out something between us o7

• Canon x OC - I'm cringey trash and I'll die happy for it. I'll happily double up and do cc x cc or oc x oc for you, though!

• Multi-Para Length - I'll take anything from 3 to 4 or reaching novella length. I'm really not picky at all about reply size at all tbh so long as you give me something I can build off of I'll be happy.

• Ghosting - I'll level with you, I've got annoying ADHD brain and, if I'm not having something pop up in my face, I tend to forget things pretty easily - out of sight, out of mind and all that. I try to keep track of things but I'm bad for my memory, so feel free to send a few "Hey, you forgot, dweeb"'s my way lol. Vice versa, I don't feel bad if you ghost me <3

• Limits - I don't have any! At least none that I can think of. A lot of my RP's tend to veer towards dark, but I can easily hold off on things if you'd like me to!

I can't think of anything to go over, so onwards! What little details I can give!
Like I said before, I don't quite have a big plot in mind for this, but I do have snippets! Well, probably more like one. That's to make things into a D&D like party or do something like that. I'd love to hear any ideas you may have, though!

Characters wise, I feel I should be able to pull off just about any of them! Link would probably be my best, and maybe Sidon after that \o/
For myself, I'd love if someone wrote Ganon for me. I know, I've joined the brigade - in my defense, though, I've been a cringelord since Twilight Princess and it's been a problem lol

I'll be back to edit this once my brain isn't mush. Hopefully. Knowing me, I probably won't, though lol

NO way I have been looking for a Zelda RP this sounds very fun. I read your details can easily meet your requirements

Users who are viewing this thread

Back