• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Legends of Nomai: The Silver Isle

~nods~ I do see where you're coming from Mopp. I am wary of it as well.

[sorry, I hate asking for adjustments. I'm afraid of hurting someone's feelings...]

Hey Sora, would you be willing to do a little adjusting to fit the setting a bit more? Perhaps, we leave science out of the picture and go a little more mystic. Perhaps Leo has limited abilities that are more magical than a scientific experiment?

@Seymour: You are absolutely welcome to join! Just send me a CS!

Shadowmancer said:
Perhaps, we leave science out of the picture and go a little more mystic. Perhaps Leo has limited abilities that are more magical than a scientific experiment?
Or a crazy cultist ritual gone wrong.

Don't be afraid, there is nothing to be afraid of! Of course I can make changes ^-^

I see where y'all are coming from as well so don't worry, I wouldn't want to kill the Roleplay so I shall change it all. No need to worry :)

I believe I have made the necessary adjustments. Thank you for notifying me of the concerns :)

If I missed anything I'll change it later.

I am still making him because real life sucks, but I was planning on his just becoming shadow and controlling it that way. E.x. He can enlongate his arm by turning it into a shadow and then make it a spike to stab someone or something. He can't make spikes appear out of the ground from preexisting shadows. It has to be his physical body.

Surely the Girley Turkey! BTW I have to go get some blood drawn for a pre-op test. I shall be back in about an hour and a half.

The guy already is already proficient with an unusual, dangerous weapon. So instead of making him a walking weapon with a weapon, change his race to human and have him be a "Shadow Dancer", an assassin or ninja who can jump into a dark, shadowy corner and pop out another dark, shadowy corner elswere nearby, (would be very useful in fire light at night). In addision, he could move shadows to cloak himself, or shink his own to avoid accedently alterting unwary prey.

With a little resourcefulness, he could be very interesting to play that way.

Ummmmm....

I was thinking that he would only use his umbrakinesis when he lost his weapon since it is very easy to lose.

Now, I'm not sure. But I think she already has a thread going. I could have miss read things, I sent her my character in a pm and she mentioned OOC and IC.

No, nothing yet. But I'm sure she is working on it.

I've seen your name before, but can't put my finger on exactly where I saw it. Hmm... The plot thickens.

Sorry guys. I had a little RL nonsense to deal with. I'm doing final touches on the starting post. Going to get this moved and post everyone's CSs in the first post. Thanks for being patient - I can't wait to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back