• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legendary Graduates Reboot (OOC)

Aye! Lu-Lu Lu-Lu you down? Lol
Hey, that's rood.. I wanted to go first..

Anyways..

I choose..
Fae! I really like the way you've rewritten him, especially how he's normally in a smaller state.
I think his attitude will help out Max to not do stupid things, like running headfirst into danger.

Also, I have ideas when it comes to their abilities.

Whatda ya say?

Nano Nano

Hey, that's rood.. I wanted to go first..

Anyways..

I choose..
Fae! I really like the way you've rewritten him, especially how he's normally in a smaller state.
I think his attitude will help out Max to not do stupid things, like running headfirst into danger.

Also, I have ideas when it comes to their abilities.

Whatda ya say?

Nano Nano
Whoops! Forgot to actually respond to this...
Anyway, yeah I'm cool with that. Max's enthusiasm seems like it'd help balance out with Fae's more cynical tendencies, and I can see the possibilities between their abilities/magic. :>

Lisa is a pretty flexible character so she could partner up with either of the spirits. I'll just wait it out and see :')

so uh....

i think I've made up my mind. both choices are pretty good, so it was hard to choose among them. but after a bit I finally came to a conclusion.

but before that, yo Illiterate Illiterate can I improve on my guy's personality a bit because it's really fuckin rushed and i do not feel satisfied

Salt Lord Salt Lord
That leaves us bro. Our chars can be brute force focused, constantly eating sweets beings together. If that's cool with you, of course. I could always give you a glimpse of my male character if you think he's a better match. :')

Roxasarass Roxasarass yupp ! that's fine with me ! uwu after reading misaki's form i also thought our characters would be good partners soo we'll see how it goes *o*

Nap Nap tbh I don't think I've read your character sheet yet. lemme go do that and get back to you (though I don't think I'd have much of a choice anyway)

Edit: Done, I think they'd make great foils to each other! Definitely up for it :D

Now that we've gotten our pairing down, I'd like you guys to link up with your partner.
We'll be making bios now.
There's a twist though!
There will only be four bios in total.
One bio will consist the information for two characters, but since I haven't gotten to thinking about how I'll format the cs..
Any ideas?

Considering how everything was set up, wouldn't every character basically have the same history? Being bound together at birth, going to a school to train, etc.? Unless there's some factor at work I never knew about, there really shouldn't be much of a need to throw in bios. :v

Is there a contract or set of guidelines perhaps a that keep the spirits bound to their human partners? Can or do spirits break from their partners if theres a change in the characters dynamics?

Now that we've gotten our pairing down, I'd like you guys to link up with your partner.
We'll be making bios now.
There's a twist though!
There will only be four bios in total.
One bio will consist the information for two characters, but since I haven't gotten to thinking about how I'll format the cs..
Any ideas?
Basic info
Appearance description including mods, etc
Magic
Other

Combined bio

Or at least that's how I'd do it unless you want an actual code. Then I'd give each character a span4 column and put the bio at the bottom as a span8

Posts look a lot larger on the phone than my computer..
Unless there's some factor at work I never knew about, there really shouldn't be much of a need to throw in bios. :v

Teehee..-Oh wait, never mind.
Or is it really a 'never mind'?
Dunno, I was messing with my plans for this not sure what that meant.

Oh right.

There's a lot of factors you don't know about.

Can't have ya' foilin' ma' plans.

Is there a contract or set of guidelines perhaps a that keep the spirits bound to their human partners? Can or do spirits break from their partners if theres a change in the characters dynamics?

It's honestly a desperate agreement thing.

If the combined effort of a human and spirit proved to be more powerful and effective than any other method of fighting back extinction, wouldn't you agree that people would just work together? Sure, there's paperwork, and magical bonds that we can talk about later..-But it's a thing because people don't wanna die.

So there's not a contract, it's a system. Theoretically, you can break the bond..
Actually gives me an idea for something.. Thank you in advance.
But there's not a non-selfish reason to, their connection is the last ditch effort to 'save the world'.

tl;dr
(Not sure why you didn't read..)
It's a survival deal, not a sports contract. People are magically bound together.
2. They most likely won't, but it's probably possible.

Last thing, do you guys even want to make bios? I think the reason I said that was because I wanted to add a bit more detail to my character. Looking at it now I could just add a few things and slap it on a bio page.

It's also because I'll have you guys scale the abilities of your characters, so they don't just go tearing up everything like it's Christmas with your brand new stepdad.

That's about it, gonna go get some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back