• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X & Mineczka Mineczka

Three more rounds it is.

^D^

I believe the dinner scene needs to be fleshed a tad more anyhow.

After this, I"ll do a long winded scene change.

(I.E: after an hour or so, Kito signaled for several bottles of wine to be sent to the party's carriage alongside Nina and Azyra's portions of the feast.)
Rowan will be beligerant by the end of dinner 😂 I look forward to seeing what kind of spice Azyra and Nina add in

Rowan will be beligerant by the end of dinner 😂 I look forward to seeing what kind of spice Azyra and Nina add in
If he does that, he may eat a shield. XD
x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X & Mineczka Mineczka

Three more rounds it is.

^D^

I believe the dinner scene needs to be fleshed a tad more anyhow.

After this, I"ll do a long winded scene change.

(I.E: after an hour or so, Kito signaled for several bottles of wine to be sent to the party's carriage alongside Nina and Azyra's portions of the feast.)
Noted!

I hope everyone is doing okay! Especially if you've been hit by the random ice storm like we did 😬

I'm all good, just waiting on responses and work.
That's good. Work for me as well. Spent the week moving and unpacking, settling into our first apartment. Finally had some time this weekend to relax and enjoy the thing in paying for. Going to play some Elden Ring today finally

While we wait you guys can have Nina art c: (doesn’t have her scars since the scars are exclusive to this rp)3AF3B33B-5E00-4778-8096-5DD5E6BADC7F.png

I felt that XD I don't get notifs for OOCs sometimes.

Mineczka Mineczka I think x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X is waiting for your reply <3

I'm waiting for sophocles sophocles & Impius Impius

Just let me know if Sunday isn't enough time.
*I totally knew I had a post coming up... I was just testing yall..... xD

I can get something done by then. We pretty much got settled in and everything. I got a 'new' laptop to hopefully make my life way easier.

*I totally knew I had a post coming up... I was just testing yall..... xD

I can get something done by then. We pretty much got settled in and everything. I got a 'new' laptop to hopefully make my life way easier.
Yay, glad to hear it. I hope you like your new home !!!

I feel the pressure now 🤣 I'll flesh something out today. I've been putting all my spare time into Elden Ring lately. Such a great game
Good luck, and I understand your distraction. My significant other is currently obsessed.

uh, post wasn’t great— osran’s being a pain to write at the moment, he’s not great with emotions at ALL so it’s way shorter than normal. i may add some more passage to the post but that’s all i got atm, aha 😅.

also friggin’ rpnation not giving me notifs again is RUDE.

Last edited:
Impius Impius & sophocles sophocles
Beautiful posts, also I think you might need to click watch in order to get notifs perhaps? It naturally does it though, but it might've undid itself or something.

Poor Nina, thinking she can heal Azyra with her Fae blood...

Not realizing Azzy doesn't get healing from all sources, Ada's blessed blood included. XD

Though... Now I wonder what Ada would think, seeing the state of Azyra...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back