• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i REALLY want him to have friends but he’s being a butt about it lmao 😂 rowan stresses osran out when he’s sober— but while he’s drinking (which will be always), he really softens up. idk, i literally have SO many ideas for osran/rowan friendship, i’m very excited.
okay, so like, i’ve also been thinking about who osran would befriend first, and i’m guessing it’s a toss up between rowan or azyra (authors willing, of course). he’s genuinely scared of getting close to nina, so that’s gonna take the longest, and he’s putting kito on a pedastal that he can’t reach. rowan’s got a strike against him because he did already stress osran out, but that doesn’t put him far behind azrya, who is the most likely at the current moment lol.

okay, so like, i’ve also been thinking about who osran would befriend first, and i’m guessing it’s a toss up between rowan or azyra (authors willing, of course). he’s genuinely scared of getting close to nina, so that’s gonna take the longest, and he’s putting kito on a pedastal that he can’t reach. rowan’s got a strike against him because he did already stress osran out, but that doesn’t put him far behind azrya, who is the most likely at the current moment lol.

Same! I plan on making some kind of connection with his crush on Azyra to his past too. I think it would be funny (authors permitting) that Osran befriends Azyra and Rowan gets jealous over their friendship, leading to osran and Rowan bonding. Maybe after a very sloppy and drunken brawl from Rowans side.

Same! I plan on making some kind of connection with his crush on Azyra to his past too. I think it would be funny (authors permitting) that Osran befriends Azyra and Rowan gets jealous over their friendship, leading to osran and Rowan bonding. Maybe after a very sloppy and drunken brawl from Rowans side.
stop— that’s brilliant and i’m such a sucker for that type of story line. pleeeeease, the idea of a osran/rowan brawl would literally be such a great segway into their friendship too— 👏🏻

I mean... What's a little love Triangle here and there? XD
stop— that’s brilliant and i’m such a sucker for that type of story line. pleeeeease, the idea of a osran/rowan brawl would literally be such a great segway into their friendship too— 👏🏻
Let's do it then!

I mean... What's a little love Triangle here and there? XD
omg y a y. it’s so funny, osran finally has someone that he maybe wouldn’t call a friend, but that he can place some trust in after YEARS and rowan wants to fight ‘bout it lmao. an azrya/osran friendship make my heart warm.

Last edited:
omg y a y. it’s so funny, osran finally has someone that he maybe wouldn’t call a friend, but that he can place some trust in after YEARS and rowan wants to fight ‘bout it lmao. an azrya/osran friendship make my heart warm.
I'm all for letting Osran win too. Rowan will be beligerantly drunk when it happens 😂

oof, y’all— i’m still getting used to how the website changes look! it’s not much but it’s so noticeable lmao.

Typing my response up now <3

Life updates anyone?

Nothing new on my part, my schedule softened up and I'm eager to write.

It's boxier, dare I say modern?
absolutely more modern! every post looks like a little text box now! i'm vibin' with it.

Life updates anyone?
so very excited to read ^_^
just bought a car yesterday! it's the first car i own entirely, so crossing that off the adulting checklist!

Congrats !!! That's a big step.

& thank you, i look forward to posting it
thank you! it was super stressful dealing with the sales manager at the dealership 🥴 he literally lied to us so he could sell the car but we stuck it to him and got it! i’m super excited about it ☺️

Life updates anyone?

Only have one weekend left living in this hell hole. We will be moving into our new apartment on the 19th ❤️ gt my car fully paid off a couple weeks ago (private sale between me and family). Past 5 days have been rough tho, I'm feeling a lot of vertigo symptoms so il be seeing my doctor tomorrow afternoon 😬

absolutely more modern! every post looks like a little text box now! i'm vibin' with it.

just bought a car yesterday! it's the first car i own entirely, so crossing that off the adulting checklist!
I'm totally vibing with the format now. It looks very modern and sleek, I'd agree. Makes my happy chemicals go brrr

Also congrats on the new car!!! I can't imagine what it's like dealing with a dealership 🙃 glad you made it through another step of the adult life!!

Life updates anyone?

*Is waiting for x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X to gimme a Nina reply... QwQ*

Congrats! Don't be like me and immediately get into an accident please after having it for like, a day (Not my fault). XD

Only have one weekend left living in this hell hole. We will be moving into our new apartment on the 19th ❤️ gt my car fully paid off a couple weeks ago (private sale between me and family). Past 5 days have been rough tho, I'm feeling a lot of vertigo symptoms so il be seeing my doctor tomorrow afternoon 😬

Also congrats on the new car!!! I can't imagine what it's like dealing with a dealership 🙃 glad you made it through another step of the adult life!!
woohoo!! hopefully the moving process won’t be too stressful for you, and congrats on the fully paid car!!
thank you, thank you!! <3
*Is waiting for x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X to gimme a Nina reply... QwQ*

Congrats! Don't be like me and immediately get into an accident please after having it for like, a day (Not my fault). XD
omg noo, the way that happened to you!! at least it was not your fault! :neutralteeth: but two days down, so far so good (brb need to find some wood to knock on aggressively) !!

This just might be my longest response yet, so much to react to.

andimdone
lets goooooooo
Past 5 days have been rough tho, I'm feeling a lot of vertigo symptoms so il be seeing my doctor tomorrow afternoon 😬
My cousin had that, it's never fun. Do your best to rest and I hope your results come out favorably. Keep us updated!

Confirmed vertigo by the doc, been kicking my butt but manageable enough

Poor kito 😭😭 so young to have been given so much responsibility. She's getting a hug from Rowan at the end of dinner

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X & Mineczka Mineczka

Three more rounds it is.

^D^

I believe the dinner scene needs to be fleshed a tad more anyhow.

After this, I"ll do a long winded scene change.

(I.E: after an hour or so, Kito signaled for several bottles of wine to be sent to the party's carriage alongside Nina and Azyra's portions of the feast.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back