• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm going to be working on my post little by little through the week, I ended up busy this weekend.
I appreciate everyone here being so understanding with time and life stuff ❤️ probably the most laid back and easy going to group I've been apart of

Thank you for the updates also, are we all working at the same job or something?

Covid manhandled 2 managers at my job so I had to take on their workloads last week.

Thank you for the updates also, are we all working at the same job or something?

Covid manhandled 2 managers at my job so I had to take on their workloads last week.
In my defense I work and live in a City, it spreads quite quick here.... QwQ

Side note, I think I found one of Kito's maids~
FCoAbsKUcAwNZsX

Loving the bonding Nina and Azyra are going through while the other 3 sit awkwardly at a dinner table together

Got a good portion of my post tired out. Still got to finish it but should be done sometime this week

update— i got covid 🙃 so i’ve been out of commission for the past week and a half, my apologies. finishing up my original post in the next two days.

update— i got covid 🙃 so i’ve been out of commission for the past week and a half, my apologies. finishing up my original post in the next two days.
Ah, I hope your symptoms arent to severe. Drink lots of fluids, I heard pedialyte helps. Make sure to stretch so your muscles dont stiffen up. Take care 🖤

Love from your Roleplay friend group.

Ah, I hope your symptoms arent to severe. Drink lots of fluids, I heard pedialyte helps. Make sure to stretch so your muscles dont stiffen up. Take care 🖤

Love from your Roleplay friend group.
thank y’all 🥺 it’s been rough, at least, but i’m finally starting to feel a bit better. i’m really sorry for the hold up!

I have some time on my hands. I think I'll be trying to revive another old RP idea of mine up again.

hehehe

I have some time on my hands. I think I'll be trying to revive another old RP idea of mine up again.

hehehe
That sounds awesome!! If you do so, send me the deets :)

I'm going to try and work on my post a bit more today. Been crazy lately, trying to transfer to another facility at work because my supervisor is forcing people to come in after they tested positive for covid 😬

That sounds awesome!! If you do so, send me the deets :)

I'm going to try and work on my post a bit more today. Been crazy lately, trying to transfer to another facility at work because my supervisor is forcing people to come in after they tested positive for covid 😬
Hope you find success in your endeavors !! (ur supervisor is ignorant)

nd will do-

Our sweet Rowan, my heart!

Gah, the personal relations and insights are forming >_< <3

Our sweet Rowan, my heart!

Gah, the personal relations and insights are forming >_< <3

He's... Fiiinnneeee hahaha
I just realized I had a while paragraph where I started a thought and just kind of.. abandoned it xD oh well. Maybe I AM Rowan 😂😂

I look forward to seeing what the others are willing to share with the group about their past. Loving that everyone's got a little something to hide about themselves. Will defiantly be some fun drama later on!

(*Everyone beating Azyra with a book* we *smack* would have *smack smack* tried to find a cure! *Smack smack smack*)

i will need more reasons to explore osran's future very-obvious crush on kito. soon. just an fyi. i'm putting out the bare minimum lol.

Loving how reluctant Osran seems to the idea of making friends. He is such a mood, I vibe with him toward Loudfish 😂

Loving how reluctant Osran seems to the idea of making friends. He is such a mood, I vibe with him toward Loudfish 😂
i REALLY want him to have friends but he’s being a butt about it lmao 😂 rowan stresses osran out when he’s sober— but while he’s drinking (which will be always), he really softens up. idk, i literally have SO many ideas for osran/rowan friendship, i’m very excited.

THIS IS SO CUTE, GAH-
gotta love traumatic pasts, so fun to write
I love the insights and biases they create.

Kito's turn-
The legendary slayer, who failed as a leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back