• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yes, but like . . . . No. Unless you, I mean yes?
eb5.gif

Osran, h-he . . . . Not little ol Nina . . . . He wouldnt. . . . ○o○

also, Osran that traitor. HE PUT MY POOR FRAGILE KITO IN THE HOT SEAT

sophocles sophocles
oh, absolutely not lmao— but i wanted to experiment with his impulsive thoughts. he would never hurt nina— no matter how desperate he may want her blood. he’s not a violent guy— he’s more likely to just… beg her for it lmao he just doesn’t trust himself because—

wait, i’m not explaining all this yet, you are gonna have to wait and seeeeeeeee lol

also mwahaha— i TOLD you i was waiting for osran to make it awkward again.

oh, absolutely not lmao— but i wanted to experiment with his impulsive thoughts. he would never hurt nina— no matter how desperate he may want her blood. he’s not a violent guy— ish; he’s more likely to beg her for it. he just doesn’t trust himself because he’s pitiful lmao—

wait, i’m not explaining all this yet, you are gonna have to wait and seeeeeeeee lol

I see I am not the only one who plotted my character's death! XD

*look at you guys with fear* imagine if Kito is the last one standing just like what happened in her backstory. Please no-

oh, absolutely not lmao— but i wanted to experiment with his impulsive thoughts. he would never hurt nina— no matter how desperate he may want her blood. he’s not a violent guy— he’s more likely to just… beg her for it lmao he just doesn’t trust himself because—

Osran: please let me have some of your bl-
Nina: IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE *pulls knife out*

alkshdalkshfjd stop omg them together is literally so problematic omg—
Lowkey toxic but anyways he's probably gonna be her favorite in the beginning because he's the most likely to let her get away with her bad coping mechanisms. And because she likes pitiful people.

Then Kito will just die in Rowan's lap-

Omg I actually had a little reply typed out yesterday in response to this but forgot to post it xD

*look at you guys with fear* imagine if Kito is the last one standing just like what happened in her backstory. Please no-
Rowan standing next to Kito gasping for air after a battle hard fought. He puts a blood 4 fingered hand in her shoulder "we did it, Wolf Slayer. We... we saved the Forest.." as Rowan collapses to the ground at Kitos feet, his breathing becoming ragged before ceasing.

Lowkey toxic but anyways he's probably gonna be her favorite in the beginning because he's the most likely to let her get away with her bad coping mechanisms. And because she likes pitiful people.
Nina all like "I'm not saying I pity da fool....." kito walks away from the group, "but I pity da fool" starts feeding Osran her blood "drink my child" (gotta roll the R in drink. Nina becomes Russian for that bit lol)

Omg I actually had a little reply typed out yesterday in response to this but forgot to post it xD

Rowan standing next to Kito gasping for air after a battle hard fought. He puts a blood 4 fingered hand in her shoulder "we did it, Wolf Slayer. We... we saved the Forest.." as Rowan collapses to the ground at Kitos feet, his breathing becoming ragged before ceasing.
With fear apparent, Kito collapses with her last comrade's corpse. The cycle had returned with a vengeance. Kito let out a desperate wail as she embraced Rowan's corpse. Was Osran right? Were the God's blessings really curses? All the strength in the world wasnt enough to protect those she learned to adore. How could she go on?

^ *sob sob*

Nina all like "I'm not saying I pity da fool....." kito walks away from the group, "but I pity da fool" starts feeding Osran her blood "drink my child" (gotta roll the R in drink. Nina becomes Russian for that bit lol)
KITO LEAVES FOR ONE SECOND -
ROWAN DO YOUR JOB AS SECOND IN COMANND DAMN IT!

“Drink blood and grow strong, boy.”
#HavingYourFriendsDependOnYouToMakeYourselfFeelLikeYouHaveAPurpose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back