• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This one's pretty basic but what's a wholesome lil habit or hobby your OC has?

Nina enjoys gardening, she likes watching the plants grow and taking care of them. She'll talk to her plants while watering and taking care of them. She doesn't really plant things for harvest, she just. likes to watch them grow. And it feels nice to be depended on, even if it's just plants.

Nina enjoys gardening, she likes watching the plants grow and taking care of them. She'll talk to her plants while watering and taking care of them. She doesn't really plant things for harvest, she just. likes to watch them grow. And it feels nice to be depended on, even if it's just plants.
Kito is a scheduled person. She doesnt have hobbies that dont correlate to a bigger or combative purpose.

However, Kito likes to talk to herself in the mirror. Why? To practice introductions and smiling. She's secretly trying to practice her people skills.

Rowan enjoy fishing. Not even just for food, if hes got free time and no worries, hes down at the river or lake with a pole and snacks. He will release the fish back into the water, and recast, unless it's just a monster of a fish and too good to pass up as a dinner. Otherwise, he just enjoyed the calm and quiet, on his time.

Azyra has many, ranging from botany to singing where do you want me to begin~?
Kito is a scheduled person. She doesnt have hobbies that dont correlate to a bigger or combative purpose.

However, Kito likes to talk to herself in the mirror. Why? To practice introductions and smiling. She's secretly trying to practice her people skills.
I can already see Azyra helping Kito with that, though teasing her for talking to herself in the mirror. XD

Azyra has many, ranging from botany to singing where do you want me to begin~?

I can already see Azyra helping Kito with that, though teasing her for talking to herself in the mirror. XD
Kito would just die of frustration and demand Azyra repent. Promptly starts beating the woman with a pillow.

Rowan enjoy fishing. Not even just for food, if hes got free time and no worries, hes down at the river or lake with a pole and snacks. He will release the fish back into the water, and recast, unless it's just a monster of a fish and too good to pass up as a dinner. Otherwise, he just enjoyed the calm and quiet, on his time.
someone come get their dad

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS (yes both) I WANNA KNOW THE ANSWERS FOR OZZY
OKAY OKAY SO
also omfg “ozzy” make that a thing please you’ll give him a heart attack.

What kind of relationships do you think will form between the OCs?
osran’s gonna have to learn to live with rowan, but when he does, that’s a strong friendship. at first, he’ll look down upon rowan’s “naive” mindset of the world, but as they continue to travel together, i see osran beginning to learn how to see the world from rowan’s eyes. once that happens; boom. unbreakable, emotional bond. (that’ll be a while, though lmao).

with kito, i wouldn’t say that osran becomes… infatuated with her, because that’s not exactly what is it. maybe, admiration. awe. she’s a powerful woman and he respects the hell out of her. at first, it would just be as a warrior and leader— osran has met very few people since his accident that he believes has more experience than him— but as time grows on, it’s her strength as an individual that earns his loyalty. (it’s not a crush i sWeAr).

oh boy, nina’s tough. sooner or later, she’s gonna remind osran of his sisters; maybe not just mara, but he’d notice personality traits of the younger ones. he’d fluctuate between being very over-protective to being very, very distant of her. he’ll project his guilt over his past onto her. it’ll be a tad unhealthy. he won’t know if he enjoys or despises her presence half the time. (not the endgame, but with him, a truly positive relationship with nina will take a few arcs).

for azyra, osran sees her the same way the she sees him, almost. he sees himself in her as well, kindred souls from different paths. she’d scare him, at first, for that reason; he’d be very jumpy around her in the earlier parts of their journey. however, he’s come to realize she’s not like him; she might be better than him and that’ll punch him in the face (maybe literally, wink wink). after that moment, he’ll see her more than himself, but her own person.

also since a few of them mentioned having pity for osran, i’m trying to figure out how he would feel? it’s twisted; he believes that he deserves pity and yet, he would be disgusted if he knew.

but basically; at the end, osran would very easily die for each and every one of them. not because he genuinely wants to die, but because he wants them to live.

well, osran likes to drink— wait, you said wholesome hobbies. shoot, um, he… may not have one anymore, but if he were to ever get back to that point, it would be… geez he’s so boring and i haven’t thought this far ahead omg.

also i want nina and osran to accidentally bond over plants??? he grew up on a vineyard/orchard and he spent his teenage years in the field and he’s suppressed that entire side of him but seeing nina with plants will make him s o f t.

Azyra would totally just sit there with a spray bottle like: "nono, bad" as she sprays Kito with water. XD

I have that problem a lot. :/
In that moment, Kito wished she was a mere so she could reflect the water.

OKAY OKAY SO

osran’s gonna have to learn to live with rowan, but when he does, that’s a strong friendship. at first, he’ll look down upon rowan’s “naive” mindset of the world, but as they continue to travel together, i see osran beginning to learn how to see the world from rowan’s eyes. once that happens; boom. unbreakable, emotional bond. (that’ll be a while, though lmao).

with kito, i wouldn’t say that osran becomes… infatuated with her, because that’s not exactly what is it. maybe, admiration. awe. she’s a powerful woman and he respects the hell out of her. at first, it would just be as a warrior and leader— osran has met very few people since his accident that he believes has more experience than him— but as time grows on, it’s her strength as an individual that earns his loyalty. (it’s not a crush i sWeAr).

oh boy, nina’s tough. sooner or later, she’s gonna remind osran of his sisters; maybe not just mara, but he’d notice personality traits of the younger ones. he’d fluctuate between being very over-protective to being very, very distant of her. he’ll project his guilt over his past onto her. it’ll be a tad unhealthy. he won’t know if he enjoys or despises her presence half the time. (not the endgame, but with him, a truly positive relationship with nina will take a few arcs).

for azyra, osran sees her the same way the she sees him, almost. he sees himself in her as well, kindred souls from different paths. she’d scare him, at first, for that reason; he’d be very jumpy around her in the earlier parts of their journey. however, he’s come to realize she’s not like him; she might be better than him and that’ll punch him in the face (maybe literally, wink wink). after that moment, he’ll see her more than himself, but her own person.

also since a few of them mentioned having pity for osran, i’m trying to figure out how he would feel? it’s twisted; he believes that he deserves pity and yet, he would be disgusted if he knew.

but basically; at the end, osran would very easily die for each and every one of them. not because he genuinely wants to die, but because he wants them to live.

well, osran likes to drink— wait, you said wholesome hobbies. shoot, um, he… may not have one anymore, but if he were to ever get back to that point, it would be… geez he’s so boring and i haven’t thought this far ahead omg.

also i want nina and osran to accidentally bond over plants??? he grew up on a vineyard/orchard and he spent his teenage years in the field and he’s suppressed that entire side of him but seeing nina with plants will make him s o f t.
Kito casually carrying a grown man bridal style out of danger.(ITS A CRUSH XD)

also wait can we admire osran’s moodboard for a second 🥺 i crave y’all’s validation since i’ve been adding to it.

B8C60EF2-6703-49CE-A615-EB8C91ABD48A.jpeg8700FE25-97CD-44C4-973A-78488A02309C.jpeg

The, "I got betrayed while my heart was pure" fits way to well ❣❣❣
I love this board sm
you flatter me omg thank you 🥺 now, if there is one thing i enjoy, it’s making aesthetics for my characters and osran is such a fun one to find pictures for.

In that moment, Kito wished she was a mere so she could reflect the water.
I would not be shocked if she made the water into steam on contact. XD
OKAY OKAY SO

Oh so Ozzy crushes on Kito and not Azyra! I see how it is! XD notably, there may be that moment she punches him in the face, whether it's necessary or not.... XD

also wait can we admire osran’s moodboard for a second 🥺 i crave y’all’s validation since i’ve been adding to it.

View attachment 905432View attachment 905433
Gods some of these fit for Azyra too. They really are cut from the same cloth. XD

Oh so Ozzy crushes on Kito and not Azyra! I see how it is! XD notably, there may be that moment she punches him in the face, whether it's necessary or not.... XD

Gods some of these fit for Azyra too. They really are cut from the same cloth. XD
hey hey hey— i never said he didn’t… 😉 it’s just a tad more obvious with kito right now (and by obvious i mean completely not obvious) but he would absolutely also be in love with her prowess once he saw her fight.

alaksosksoskd it sounds like he has a power kink help me it’s not like that—

also YES i literally feel like it’s looking into a mirror with these two, two sides of the same coin and yet so different and i LOVE that sm like the possibilities with these two are so good 👏🏻

THEY SHOULD DEFINITELY BOND OVER PLANTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back