• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legend of Zorro - OOC

Should our OC's travel through multiple towns before making it to the Engulfing forest?

• No, right to battle!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, flesh out the lands of Zorro more!

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Azyra would legit find a way to bandage all of Nina's cuts so she stops bleeding. And will tie Nina down if she must... XD
time to bring out the puppy dog eyes, the fake tears, and the "i just want to help 😢😢😢"

Nina when someone treats her like a person and not like a sack of blood:
View attachment 903160
View attachment 903159
Azyra to Nina with that reaction: "You did good kid"
yabby-chanyoung-kim-201027-ahri-pat-5-onlypat.gif

"D-do you understand they only played with you... So mom could get extra money...? That's not friendship... That's a bribe...."
"Friends help one another, what's better help that helping someone financially? We did things together, like friends do. So, it was a friendship,"Kito explained confidently. The fact friendships develop out of mutual interest for one another went right over her head.

"Friends help one another, what's better help that helping someone financially? We did things together, like friends do. So, it was a friendship,"Kito explained confidently. The fact friendships develop out of mutual interest for one another went right over her head.
"I... That's not how that works... For people to be friends it's more a mutual bond, not funded in you give and they give, but more intimately involved, in the best wording my half asleep writer can manage..." Azyra responds, as the fourth wall screams in agony in the background.

Your weekly interaction with Rowan as follows:

Rowan lifts his head from a mug with glazed eyes and some drool on his chin. "Ya'll can pay me as- hiccup -mooch as yeh want, I'll n- hiccup -nevar" he wagged his finger at the group, "nevear, everrr, be yuh pal-zy." With that he laughed hysterically and his head sank to the table, out like a light. Whether he was joking or serious was left to the group to figure out.

Your weekly interaction with Rowan as follows:

Rowan lifts his head from a mug with glazed eyes and some drool on his chin. "Ya'll can pay me as- hiccup -mooch as yeh want, I'll n- hiccup -nevar" he wagged his finger at the group, "nevear, everrr, be yuh pal-zy." With that he laughed hysterically and his head sank to the table, out like a light. Whether he was joking or serious was left to the group to figure out.
Kito would then take that as a personal challenge and bribe him with the finest booze.

+-+
I'm excited for intimate OC interactions, I plan on splitting our OCs into pairs(semi).

Same! Haha I've thought about asking them myself but forget by the time I get home

Rowans Question kf the Day! Maybe of the week. We shall see!

What kind of relationships do you think will form between the OCs?

I can see Rowan having a strong friendship with Osran, and a little crush on Ayzra, nina will be like that song you adopted with the really sad backstory and you're trying to make their life better, kito will get buisness like respect at first and then hes just gunna start calling her mom after a while lol (since leader and taking care of everyone)

Nina would definitely end up simping for everyone as we already know.
I think she would look up to Kito as a role model of sorts, she wants to be as impressive as Kito. And she'd also look up to Azyra the same way. Azyra's collected nature would impress Nina and she'd also enjoy getting to know both Azyra and Kito past those professional walls they put up.

She and Rowan would probably be the duo that share a single brain cell when their sour in a room together. She's definitely a chaos enabler and any wacky ides he had she'd be like "yeah :D"

I could probably see her and Osran being close, she would take pity on him. He's kind of the opposite of Nina which get him brownie points because Nina doesn't really like herself lol. He'd be the most likely to get a glimpse of who she really is as a person and not just the cheery innocent girl.

I could get into the dynamics of what Nina actually thinks of them after traumatic things happen to her and she stops lying to herself about well... everything- I did already write it all out. I love writing about the morally questionable things Nina does.

I love this question

I can see Rowan having a strong friendship with Osran, and a little crush on Ayzra, nina will be like that song you adopted with the really sad backstory and you're trying to make their life better, kito will get buisness like respect at first and then hes just gunna start calling her mom after a while lol (since leader and taking care of everyone)

I see Kito having a rivalry with Azyra, the kind that ends up forming an unbreakable bond. A big sister pair with Nina, and when it comes to Osran. . . I see Kito actually admiring him and seeing him as an equal in a sense. I see Kito admiring Rowan as well in a, "huh didnt know you could do stuff in that way" kind of admiration.

Overall I see Kito shedding her nobility ignorance and gaining an overall respect and adoration for the group. In addition to, a mother bear persona.

Well, a rough idea of how Azyra would be:

Kito: Azyra would likely have a lovely rivalry with Kito, and would likely have nobody she is closer to. She'd trust Kito with a lovely task by simply handing over her shield (Which might as well bear a black card with her emblem).

Nina: I feel Azyra would take an older-sister role with Nina, much like Kito (Gods save the poor man who courts their precious bean), and would likely be ready to break herself instead of letting Nina get hurt in any way.

Osran: At first, Azyra would pity him and his problems. She'd totally do all she can to lift Osran up on an emotional level, and be his emotional support rock, along with his shield. (Admittedly she'd see a bit of herself in him, and would give him the support she never had.)

Rowan: I'm certain she'd have a bond in the sense that both are commoners in some sort, and received their gifts after great trauma in their life. Most assuredly they would be close as they're similar in a lot of ways, and will likely spend time chatting and telling old stories of their exploits. Notably she'd teach him *some* manners. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back