• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda (Zelink Pls...)

NickNacks

Zoinks
*Gets down on one knee and produces a ring*
"Will you.....RP Zelink with me?"

After recently returning from a local convention, I've been crying about Zelda and Link for at least three days. I am looking for a long-term, multi-paragraph rp (myself as Link!) I have several ideas, involving other game titles and aus, so don't worry about having to come up with something all on your own.

Though I have some plot ideas, I am also very open to all sorts of discussion/brainstorming sessions-so if you have something you'd like to incorporate, feel absolutely free to do so! I'm a big fan of reincarnation plots as well (bonus points if only one of them remembers their past life/lives....Angst is a bit of a specialty of mine...)

PLOT LIST:
Ocarina of Time: Several ideas for this one, either post game attempts to navigate through the time reset (particularly if we want to incorporate the popular 'Ghost Soldier' Headcanon), or shenanigans with Shiek would be incredibly fun!
I'm s SLUT for the dynamic between Link and Zelda in this game, and if you're willing to rp it with me, I will probably cry. Cute stuff in the village or trying to deal with the casual Goddess Incarnate Situation is more than welcome.
S E V E R A L Ideas for this one. Pre-Calamity adventures are a big love of mine, them reuiniting after 100 years makes me INCREDIBLY fragile, attempting to rebuild the kingdom after the Calamity, or even a no-calamity AU wherein the two of them are attempting to navigate castle society. Even something based off that E3 trailer for the upcoming sequel....

What's it like to RP with me?
-
I have been RPing since I was quite young, over 10 years, in some form or another. I prefer to keep an RP detailed and engage, and expect the same of my partners! Would very much appreciate it if you show me a writing sample.

-I post fairly frequently, but school and work take up a lot of my time. Definitely don't expect a post daily, but I do my best to try and post at least once a week. I can RP here, or through Discord.

Fun things about me:
I'm a collage student, planning to gain a license as a criminal phsycologist
I love writing romance, especially paired with angst
I am a trans man, and particularly enjoy head cannoning the characters I RP as as trans. However, that's by no means a necessity!
I love OOC discussions about the rp, and love it even more when my partners come up with plot ideas with me. If you send me a message that starts with "LISTEN" or "HERE ME OUT" or "WHAT IF", I'll be delighted!
I will definitely send you songs/pictures/lit stacks or quotes which remind me of our RP.

What I'd Like From YOU:
-Please be over 18 for my own comfort
-Be a fan of character development and potential conflict!
-Come with some ideas!
-If you have concern or shrinking interest in whatever we are RPing, tell me and we can discuss other options
-Be patience please, we all have real lives to look after and don't always have time to type out a huge reply every day.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

AHH hi hello!!! I know this may be a little (very) late but I would absolutely love to do any of these with you !!! I use other media forms mostly (I can pm if necessary!) but I can do it on here as well!

Genuinely any form of ZeLink is perfect to me, and I have been desperate to find some Skyward Sword / BotW / OoT ZeLink for such a long time,,

AHH hi hello!!! I know this may be a little (very) late but I would absolutely love to do any of these with you !!! I use other media forms mostly (I can pm if necessary!) but I can do it on here as well!

Genuinely any form of ZeLink is perfect to me, and I have been desperate to find some Skyward Sword / BotW / OoT ZeLink for such a long time,,
Awesome!! Shoot me a PM!

Yeeeeesss! I’ve been looking for a link to do some cute role play with! I’ve been rolpkaying for about 10 years now but have only started picking up Zelda. I’m down for anything so if you still wanna rp link let me know ^.^

Yeeeeesss! I’ve been looking for a link to do some cute role play with! I’ve been rolpkaying for about 10 years now but have only started picking up Zelda. I’m down for anything so if you still wanna rp link let me know ^.^
PM me and we can hash out details!

Hello! I've been dying to do a Zelda rp and if you are still interested I would love to do one with you. You seem like a ton of fun and I love working with my rp partner to come up with ideas! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back