• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess RP

Zelda18

Hello friends! My name is Win, and I'm in search of a partner for a plot I have in mind following the events of LOZ: Twilight Princess.

A bit about me; I'm active on this site and typically respond at least once a day. My posts are usually between three to five paragraphs, but I'm not picky on reply length so long as they're literate. I prefer to roleplay male characters, but in this instance I wouldn't mind portraying either Link or Zelda.

I'm also ghost-friendly, I understand life can get busy.

I would prefer a partner who is 18+ as the roleplay will include romance between Zelda and Link, and someone who would be willing to help out with side characters!

I've been having a massive craving to roleplay the events that would follow after the end of the game. Please, PM me if you're interested in the details of the plot or if you'd like to chat! ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back