• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Legend of Zelda Modern Fantasy?

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
Hello! So I’m here today with a stranger RP idea, completely inspired by an old picture I found buried deep in my library.

8C7D4FED-84FF-4E58-9253-C3C08AA996DC.jpeg

It’s for a Legend of Zelda story! Y’know how each game has its own self contained story despite being apart of a larger timeline in which the heroes and villains are reincarnated every thousand or so years to do battle for the fate of Hyrule itself? Well yeah. It’s basically your standard Zelda fare, finding the Master Sword, befriending races like the Zora, Goron, Gerudo etc, defeating Ganon with the Tri-Force, except this time it’s an urban fantasy setting. Hyrule has become modernized, with large cities, smartphones, cars, etc. I just think it’d be a cool idea to explore.

I’d be playing Link, and I’d like you if you’re interested to be Zelda. We can talk over plot and stuff once interest is shown. Thank you and have a good day!

Last edited:
Hello! So I’m here today with a stranger RP idea, completely inspired by an old picture I found buried deep in my library.

View attachment 725622

It’s for a Legend of Zelda story! Y’know how each game has its own self contained story despite being apart of a larger timeline in which the heroes and villains are reincarnated every thousand or so years to do battle for the fate of Hyrule itself? Well yeah. It’s basically your standard Zelda fare, finding the Master Sword, befriending raves like the Zora, Gordon, Gerudo etc, defeating Ganon with the Tri-Force, except this time it’s an urban fantasybsetting. Hyrule has become modernized, with large cities, smartphones, cars, etc. I just think it’d be a cool idea to explore.

I’d be playing Link, and I’d like you if you’re interested to be Zelda. We can talk over plot and stuff once interest is shown. Thank you and have a good day!

Hey! Are you still interested? ♥ I love this concept and would be super into exploring it!

If this is still open I'd be intrested. I'd be into playing a Zelda and I have side OCs of diff races that can be placed in as needed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back