• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Korra 1x1 (jaydude x Necroknight)

jaydude jaydude
(How much are we allowed to show =P?)

Li kept stroking Xiao' thighs, moving up and rubbing the young woman' behind too. She herself simply lied on her back closed her eyes - simply feeling and touching and enjoying their new-found connection between eachother.

"Mmm, I luv you Xi..." mewled Li, before returning to making-out with Xiao.

NecroKnight NecroKnight

(Just to be on the safe side, I'll skip ahead to the end of their scene)

"Mmm...I love you too." Xiao moaned as she climbed back on top of Life while continuing to kiss and caress her. At this moment, nothing but the beautiful woman beneath Xiao mattered to her.

The next several minutes passed in a haze of kissing and stroking as the two women expressed their love for one another. Eventually though it came to an end, and Xiao was lying on the bed with her back to Li's chest, the other woman's arms wrapped around her body.

jaydude jaydude

(How far did they go?)

Li was smiling deeply, resting her head on Xiao' shoulder - as she had her arms wrapped around the girl' waist. Li never felt more happier than now, in her entire life. Namely being able to love somebody she had spent her life getting to know and understand - and now able to express her love for.

"How was it?" whispered Li, to Xiao' ear - wanting to know, how the young woman thought of their first time.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I loved every minute of it. What about you?" Xiao replied. It hadn't progressed any further than passionate kissing, and the two of them still had their undergarments on, but it had been no less enjoyable at this stage of their relationship.

(If you don't mind, I'd like to skip ahead a few days soon.)

jaydude jaydude

(Go ahead. Yet knowing the lore of Korra. The news would be likely getting worse from the Earth Kingdom, =3)

---

"I loved every moment of it," replied Li in kind, as she gently snuggled upto Xiao and slowly but ever so surely falling asleep - with Xiao in her arms. Despite this spark of happiness between them - the next few weeks and months to come would be hard on both of them. As be unknown to them, the situation in the Earth Kingdom would get worse.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
A few days after the two of them had begun their relationship, Xiao and Li were playing Pai Sho in the living room of Li's apartment. As much as Xiao enjoyed kissing Li, it was nice that they could still interact with each other like they had always done before.

Xiao had written to her family once, assuring them that she and Li were settled into Republic City - without mentioning that the two of them were now lovers - and expressing a hope that things in Qutong remained relatively stable. Her parents assured her in their telegram that everything was fine, and that there was no need for her to trouble herself with them.

However, Xiao had also taken to reading newspapers and listening to the radio in Li's apartment for news of the Earth Kingdom, and it told a different story. Most of the Kingdom was still engaged in civil war, and increasingly large groups of bandits were ravishing the land. Several villages and towns had been sacked, with the survivors becoming refugees mired in hardships. There was corruption, starvation and violence all around the land.

The trouble in the Earth Kingdom was a large blot on Xiao's otherwise picturesque life right now, however. She was relatively well-off in Republic City, even if Li's apartment wasn't quite the same as the governor's estate, and her roommate was both a longtime friend and the love of her life. Putting thoughts of the Earth Kingdom out of her mind, Xiao turned back to the Pai Sho board, considering her next move.

jaydude jaydude

Li soon continued playing with Xiao - switching back and worth, until Xiao managed to win this round between them. "Well played, Xi," spoke Li, as they soon heard another bulletin about the Earth Kingdom situation. Li sighed at that, knowing things were getting worse - and she hated seeing Xiao worry. Since it made her worry too, about Xiao' well-being.

"Hey, Xi? How are you feeling?" asked Li, as she reached out and touched Xiao' hand. Knowing the young woman was likely worried about her family and all. Their uncle still hadn't arrived in Republic City yet - so there was some cause for worry.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I'm fine, Li. All things considered, anyway." Xiao replied with a small smile, caressing Li's hand with her own. Even now, the feeling of Li's hands on her body was still something she enjoyed.

"I read a rather interesting story in the morning paper today." Xiao then said, wanting to make conversation.

jaydude jaydude

Li smiled in reply, knowing Xiao was affected by it - but the young woman was putting on a brave face for Li' sake. "Alright then, what was so important and interesting - that it got you attention," chirped Li, rubbing Xiao' nose for a moment - before withdrawing.

"I am all ears, so speak away deary," she said.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao couldn't help but let out a giggle when Li reached forward and rubbed her nose. She settled back into her chair with a grin before speaking.

"Apparently, President Raiko is planning to head to Zaofu, to try and convince Suyin Beifong to assume leadership of the Earth Kingdom."

jaydude jaydude

"Huh, strange," spoke Li, thinking a bit about the situation over her head. "As I recall Raiko had been adamant and rather deviant - in keeping the Republic City out of the conflict of the other nations."

She thought more about it, but eventually shrugged. "Well, let's hope it gets somewhat better. Atleast Zaofu is known to be the most stable and safest place in the Earth Kingdom. But the problem being is we do have a monarch still left - just nothing for him to rule over or command. So I am not sure how giving Suyin control will work. Besides having the responsibility of rebuilding the Earth Kingdom fall on her shoulders."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"You're talking about Prince Wu, right?" Xiao asked, getting off her chair and moving to lie down on the couch. "I saw him once, at one of my uncle's parties. Bit of a fop, from what I remember."

She grinned at this last statement, before looking thoughtful. "Well, maybe Suyin will just rule the Earth Kingdom in the interim, and then she'll hand the reins over to Wu when it's stabilised. Assuming Suyin does decide to assume leadership, that is."

jaydude jaydude

"Yeah, but that is the problem with such a rulership," sighed Li. "I mean - such a thing shouldn't have happened in the first place. I mean, sure the Earth Queen got killed - but she had an heir in place. It at most, should have been a minor crisis involving some problems along the borders with the bandits. Not this civil war."

"I fear, that it'll take a very strong hand in order to get the Earth Kingdom back in line - since currently, it looks to be every ruler or leader for themselves," she said, before kissing Xiao' cheek.

(Hmm. Should our characters join Kuvira' army? To take the plot forward, since currently we'd be stuck in Republic City for the most part)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
(That's a good idea, but I think Xiao's a bit too young to join an armed force at 16. Perhaps we could find another way for the couple to get involved?)

"You said once before that it would take a long time for the Earth Kingdom to return to the way it was." Xiao said, looking glum, even after Li's kiss. "I agree with you there, but at the same time, I don't want to just sit around and do nothing about it. I'd like to do something to help, even if it doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things."

jaydude jaydude

(Well by medieval standards that should be a good enough time. Maybe as a nurse or aid? Does Xiao known earthbending?)

"I would hate to offer the idea - but maybe we could find a way to help?" offered Li. "We are better off than most, but some of our people aren't. Like those in the refugee camps, maybe we could organize something? Improve awareness? Help them adjust?"

"If they're families lot improves - maybe they could join Suyin in a force to help retake or quell the rebels. They would need men for an army anyway," she added, not knowing that she might have planted an idea in Xiao head to join the fight.

NecroKnight NecroKnight

(Yes, she is an Earthbender. And her parents hired an Earthbending master to teach her since she was eight. That said, she's never been in a serious fight until Ba Sing Se went up in flames)

"I suppose we could help out at the refugee camp." Xiao said, sitting up on the couch so that she was level with Li's eyes. "Although I can't think what I could do. I don't exactly have many skills, besides Earthbending."

She then looked away, deep in thought, before turning back to Li.

"To tell you the truth though, there's a part of me that's considering...helping to restore order to the Earth Kingdom directly. As in...joining a group fighting to do just that." Xiao said, looking somewhat nervous as she waited for Li's response, half-expecting to be rebuked for making such a suggestion.

Last edited:
jaydude jaydude

Li' mouth fell open at that indication of Xiao wanting to serve or help in getting the Earth Kingdom back in order. Albeit, namely by helping at a distance and not in essence joining the fighting itself.

"I am to partly blame, for putting this idea in your head, huh?" sighed Like, looking at Xiao. "I don't need to tell, how dangerous it is, huh...."

"Well, I will honestly say... you may not be ready for direct fighting. But... well, we could enlist as aids. Nurses and doctors will be needed, but it will always be good that they have some help. Plus, if you know earthbending, you can put it to use transporting and defending the wounded."

"I'd say it's too dangerous. But your a grown woman, and knowing you - you'd find a reason to join and help anyway," giggled Like, taking Xiao'hand and giving it a kiss. As the two sat there, the radio soon came to life. Informing that Beifong wouldn't be leading the reconstruction but rather her second-in-command - a woman named Kuvira would instead.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Well, Li's reaction hadn't been at all surprising. Xiao didn't resent her for it; her lover only wanted what was best for her, and perhaps she had a point about Xiao not being ready for what she was suggesting.

"No, your suggestion sounds like a better idea" Xiao said, referring to Li's proposal that they enlist as aids. Then, what might have been a tender moment was interrupted by the radio.

"...the captain of the Zaofu Security Force, today announced that she, along with all her subordinates, were resigning their positions and travelling to Ba Sing Se to begin restoring order to the Earth Kingdom. President Raiko and Air Nation Leader Tenzin have both expressed their support..."

As the broadcast continued, Xiao turned to Li and asked "Do you think she can do it?"

jaydude jaydude

Li shrugged in reply. "Metalbenders are known for being tough cookies. Maybe she can bring balance back to the Earth Kingdom. At the very least, she has chosen to do something about the situation. Instead of sitting around or attacking eachother like wild animals."

"An army will no doubt start be forming around her. Plus that army will need staff to support it - I know you Xiao. Your stubborn and hard-headed," stated Like, ruffling her hair. "Even if I say no - you'd still find a way to help them."

"While I am not okay - with having you in a war setting. If your that eager maybe we can help and enlisten as nurses or medics. We don't have to fight, but we can help rebuild what was destroyed and help the people, whose lives have been destroyed."

"What ya say?" asked Li, taking ahold of Xiao' hands.

(Would it be fun, if the duo found Xiao' parents later in refugee camps? Or help liberate her father' lands later?)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Li..." Xiao began, entwining her fingers with her lover and looking at her with warmth. "If you don't want me to do something you think is too dangerous, I won't do it. I don't want to make you worry about me."

She leaned in and kissed Li, their hands still together, before smiling at her. "I don't blame you for wanting me away from the front lines. If there's a way for me to help that doesn't involve putting myself in danger, I'll do that. Like you said, surely Kuvira will need support staff to help her. I might not have to fight at all.

(It depends on what happens to our characters, but yes, those sound like good ideas)

jaydude jaydude
(I think we can go as staff; and slowly evolve and fight a few fights ourselves)

"Xiao. I would worry about you, even if something wasn't wrong. That is what means to care and love somebody - you always try to put their well-being ahead of yours. Funny huh?"

"I understand, the need though. I will be honest, sitting here and doing nothing - while your family and our people suffer. It doesn't make one feel that good," admitted Li, as she scratched her chin and thought about it. "Well...we could go and see, what the situation is. And if we are good, or if it isn't very dangerous. We could stick around and help."

"So, how about we go down to the refugee camps? See what the news is? Maybe even join up with the initial first force?" offered Li, almost like an adventure for them. They couldn't sit around here forever, as that would require them to find a job and maybe other source of employment.

(Do you want to roleplay them joining the army? Or having them already in the army? Since the war is three years long)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
(I'd like to RP them joining)

"I'd like that." Xiao replied. "But let's not head out to the refugee camp right now. First, I think I should write to my parents, and explain what we're planning on doing. Don't you think?"

jaydude jaydude
(Fair enough)

"Hmm. I think they would start to worry and what-not. I mean, they sent you here to keep you safe," replied Li, thinking about the situation. "But well...they are your parents - and I can't stop you from writing to them."

"I have become rather curious, on why your uncle hadn't arrived here yet," she added - thinking that maybe the situation, might be worse than what Xiao' father is telling them. Furthermore, even if Xiao were to write a letter - with the worsening crisis and now likely unification war to come, letters might have a hard time travelling.

"Okay. Do that, I shall go and see what kind of clothing we have with us. Or if we do plan on going, if we might need any extra articles of equipment."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
After giving Li one last kiss, Xiao got up, picked up some writing materials from their bedroom and started writing out her letter.

She assured her parents that all was well, and that she and Li were considering becoming support staff for the restoration efforts. She again asked if everything was well back home, and enquired about her uncle's whereabouts.

Leaving the finished letter on the table, Xiao walked over to see how Li was doing.

jaydude jaydude

Li was already backing up - namely settling on using their backpacks, which they carried their original stuff with. Having several articles of clothing lying around. Li was mostly debating on what kind of outfit to pack for Xiao - namely either something more Republican or more of the rough-green Earthen.

Li for herself had picked up her old leather pants and vest, under a white shirt. Since Li had been trained in close-combat, it was only natural for her to bring it along. "Hey, Xi. I was wondering - do you plan for us to help long or short-term? I'd be better, if we got something more rough and harder - if we plan for long-term."

"Or better yet. I am not good with picking clothing for you. Just pick something, that is natural, average and easy to mend - but not a clear indication of 'former rich noble'," chuckled Li.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back