• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Korra 1x1 (jaydude x Necroknight)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"That shouldn't be a problem." Xiao said with a grin, upon hearing Li's instruction regarding clothing. "I left my fancy dress back in Ba Sing Se, and I didn't take any clothes that looked valuable when we left Qutong."

That said, Xiao was suddenly feeling apprehensive about the plans. Not enough to cancel them, but it was as if the full ramifications of what she was planning were beginning to sink in."

"Um...don't take this the wrong way, but do we really need to start packing right now? We don't even know what exactly we're going to be doing."

(I hope you don't think I'm stalling here. I would like our characters to head out of Republic City at some point. I'm just not sure of the when or why)

jaydude jaydude
(Well, why not have them join the army - like we're planning? It's a reason to go)

"Hum. Good point there," replied Li, as she stopped her packing for a moment to think this through. "How about, we prepare our belongings. And for the moment, start to gather information about this Kuvira and her plans?"

"I mean. I know, she is according to the news planning to go and stop this civil war. But I believe, she will require more than a few metalbenders from Zaofu. Okay, Xi - let's wait a bit - and see what comes. Maybe they'll start hanging posters or handing-out flyers soon."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Good idea." Xiao replied, before suddenly walking forward and hugging Li, for comfort and reassurance, more than anything.

"I'm scared, Li." Xiao whispered into Li's chest. "I can't help but fear that something bad is going to happen to us. And so soon after we became lovers. Do you sometimes think like that?"

(A few more posts, and then we'll skip ahead a few days to when they decide to enlist)

jaydude jaydude
(You got it)

"Not much, but it has passed my mind," replied Li, hugging Xiao back. Namely cause she knows - if such an incident would attack them, then Li would show no mercy and utterly butcher and kill ANYONE whom dared touch Xiao.

"I take strength in the knowledge, that as long as I am by your side - then nothing will happen to you," she said, kissing Xiao' forehead. "We have eachother, it might not seem much - but it is all we need. I love you, and I won't let you go. No matter, what people or your parents would say about this."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I love you too, Li." Xiao said, looking up at the other woman. "And I won't let you go either, no matter what happens to us. The time we've spent as lovers...it's too precious to me."

She gently broke away from Li, but took hold of both her hands.

"Would it be okay if we don't talk about the situation in the Earth Kingdom for a while?" She asked with a small smile.

jaydude jaydude

"Of course," replied Li, then smiled at Xiao - tickling her back. "You eager to go watch the Pro-Bending fights?"

"I hear that maybe our favorite team is playing again. The Fire Ferrets," she offered, since Li wanted to help Xiao take her mind of the problems. "It's not as famous, as when the Avatar played alongside the team. But they do have that spark and eagerness. Plus, I think one of the new guys reminds me of that Firebender Guy. Maso, Maru?"

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I think you mean Mako." Xiao said with a grin. "And yes, I would love to do that."

"Although, it's still a few hours before the games start. Any ideas how we could pass some time before then?" As Xiao asked this, she took a step towards Li, looking up at her with a mischievous smile.

jaydude jaydude

"Yup, that was the guy - the fighting is still bland and expected as usual - but they are known for doing all sorts of tricks. Like the previous team before them," added Li, before seeing Xiao step forward and give her trademark smile.

"Oh I don't know. I am open to suggestions. You got anything in mind Xi?" asked Li, pulling her face close to Xiao.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Well, it just so happens to involve that bed over there." Xiao said as she moved in for a kiss, which led to the two women becoming lost in one another for quite some time.

The couple received a telegram from Xiao's parents the next morning. They weren't very happy about Xiao and Li's ambitions, considering that the main reason they had let Li take their daughter to Republic City was to keep her out of danger. That said, they gave their very reluctant blessing, on the condition that Li protect Xiao with her life, and Xiao not put herself in too much danger.

At around the same time, Kuvira and her forces managed to take control of Ba Sing Se, and she was officially named the provisional ruler of the Earth Kingdom by the other world leaders. After a few days, once she had built up her forces from Ba Sing Se's population, she initiated a recruitment campaign that spanned the Earth Kingdom and extended into the borders of the United Republic, calling for all able-bodied men and women to join her in reuniting the destroyed country.

Xiao and Li's relationship continued during this time. Although the two never slept together, that could not be mistaken for a lack of intimacy. The two of them would spend several minutes a day kissing, touching and experimenting with each other within Li's apartment, they still bathed together, washing each others hair and stealing kisses, and they slept in the same bed, arms wrapped around one another.

Finally, the day came where Xiao and Li would get ready to leave Li's apartment and join Kuvira's army.

jaydude jaydude

Li soon helped finish the strap on Xiao' new outfit - namely the duo had already visited one of the recruiters, having been handed the flyers about the details on what to bring and what to expect. While the opportunity needed to have staff on hand was required - it was also mentioned that, they might run into situations when they needed to fight.

Nevertheless, as the two talked it out as well - they agreed and the last time they visited; they filled out some forms, talked over with a few metalbenders; now turned Captains of Kuvira' army. Today, they were about to jump onboard, a few other trains - that would be heading out with new recruits. Namely them and a dozen others more.

Both of them got handed some rather fancy and militaristic suits - that were rather well-done, a mix of green, silver and black colors. All giving them the feeling of a rather, proud uniform - both of them had a white band wrapped around their forearms; signaling them as non-combatants aka staff. Namely their role would be medical staff - helping the doctors they had with dealing patients. That would sometimes even include, getting them off the battlefield if need be.

While Li had more experience in combat - she was more open to staff roles, namely cause her previous jobs, included caring for others and their well-being. Rather than straight up fights or assassinations, in the most rarest cases.

"Well...Xiao...you look one hot soldier," smiled Li, despite Xiao' small stature - she filled out an uniform quite nicely. Li looked more of a womanly figure in it, while Xiao had that more young and firespirit appearance. She soon picked up their helmets, smiling over at Xiao. "No matter what your parents might think or say - I think they would be proud, to see their girl grown up and fighting for their Kingdom. Now come on, we got a train to catch."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"You're not bad looking yourself." Xiao said. It was still hard to believe that this was happening, but Xiao was committed to it by now.

Acting on impulse, Xiao walked forward and planted a long kiss on Li's lips, holding it as long as she dared.

"I don't think we're going to have much opportunity to do anything else like that for a while." Xiao explained when they broke apart. "So, where are we catching this train from again?"

jaydude jaydude

"Half an hour. So come on now. It'll likely be also a long time, before we return here," added Li, as she soon finished packing their backpacks. Making sure to keep Xiao' light for the time - namely cause they wouldn't need much in the army. Expect for the usual personal hygiene and belongings. She did enjoy the kiss very much though.

"And don't worry. I believe, we might find the time to kiss eachother again," she spoke, soon pulling her own backpack on. Heading out with Xiao and locking the apartment the two had spend a goof few months in. "Well...let's hope this civil war ends before we're a bunch old grannies."

(I was thinking of skipping a few years ahead. Then explaining what the two had experienced. Eventually reaching Qutong, which had been demolished by bandits)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
(sure, I'm fine with that.)

"I hope so too. I'd like for life to get back to normal. For everyone." Xiao said, as they set off.

"Oh, and I got a letter from my uncle this morning." She added. "He's still doing fine, and he's going to relocate to Republic City tomorrow. He says he's sorry he won't get to see us off, but that he wishes us both well."

jaydude jaydude
(Very well. Skipping about two years. A little dark added for drama and character building)

Li smiled in reply to Xiao' wish of normality for everyone. Little did either of them know, that while this war would turn out to be a shorter one than the Hundred-Year War - it would be equally filled with the same amount of hardship.

It would be two years today - that Li would recall those same words that Xiao had uttered to them, a faint smile gracing her lips. Before the tired woman pulled on her Captain' cap - and marked the date down on schedule. It had been a grueling two years. While many assumed, like her and Xiao - that it would be almost an adventure, since the two would remain off the battlefield. They however got their first shock into combat after five months of having served under the 13th Army. People did terrible things, when their situation was terrible.

It was known as the Nikang Incident - named due to the fact of it having happened in Nikang. Originally the Army and Staff had been separated - since most of the Medical Staff were non-combatants, but also because the Army had also some 'unmentionable' elements in them. Whom while tolerated and a necessity were kept away from the Medical Staff. The Incident namely had bandits hidden amongst the refugees and civilians in the city of Nikang. A gang, that the Army had missed - and then when the Army left, they had struck. She forgot most of the details - but it had been brutal. The Staff of the 13th Army had been cut down to a quarter - either killed, taken hostage or done the 'unmentionable'.

Li remembred, it barely herself - only that when some men had spoken of touching Xiao; that Li had simply lost control. She unleashed her skills - utterly killing the bastards, who had dared to harm them - all of them. She didn't recall much - only that she got promoted to Captain, cause she was the highest ranking one left and was reponsible for saving what remained of their Staff. Li remembred looking at Xiao afterwards - the young woman had grown up heavily after that, and likely lost a piece of her own innocence there. Now, it was her burden to keep them going. Neither Li nor Xiao realizing the 13th Army was close to Qutang.

"Hello, Xiao? How goes it?" asked Li, as she hugged her resident chief medic from behind. Having caught the woman, while she was counting their supplies.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Good, thanks." Xiao said with a small smile, as she felt Li's arms around her. "Just thinking about...that incident. I mean, I knew that such things were likely to happen, but when it happens around you, and when it nearly happens TO you...well you suddenly understand how unpleasant it can be."

Xiao sighed. The memory was not a happy one, but after several months she had managed to move on from it. Still, Li's assessment was right; whatever innocence remained in Xiao following the fall of Ba Sing Se two years ago was all but gone.

Slowly turning around in Li's arms, Xiao embraced and kissed her. They were in a medical supplies room in one of Kuvira's fortresses, so they didn't have to worry about anyone seeing them, for now at least. "Is there anything you need me for?" Xiao asked as she broke the kiss. She never used Li's official rank when alone with her.

jaydude jaydude

"Just came to see how my best medic... and lover was doing," replied Li, as she nuzzled into her neck before reaching up and kissing Like again. Rubbing her hands around Xiao' waist and trailing down to squeeze Xiao' behind.

After three months since they joined Kuvira' Army - news and letters from Xiao' parents stopped coming. As such the two grew closer more - namely cause they slowly started to feel how they needed and we're around for eachother.

"So. You wanna play around in the medical equipment? Or do we have enough willpower to wait until curfew?" asked Li, soon making-out with Xiao for a good log minute - before giving the woman a moment to reply and catch her breath.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao hadn't expected this, but she didn't mind it one bit, hungrily kissing Li back and wrapping a leg around her waist. She let out a small moan of pleasure as Li's hands squeezed her rear, before pressing herself against the older woman and kissing her even more fiercely. Eventually they broke apart, and Li asked her if she wanted to continue this any further.

"Hate to say it, but we're not the only people who need to use this room." Xiao said with an amused smile, before said smile became a lot more flirtatious. "Besides, don't you get a room to yourself now that you're a captain? You know I prefer doing this sort of thing on a bed."

jaydude jaydude

"Oh you teasing minx. If I wasn't drilled with a minute of discipline I would, do you that here and right now," replied Li, as she soon disentangled herself from Xiao, fixing them back up.

"But anyway. We are bound to move to the Western Provinces somewhere. Hard to say with all the damage to the signs and landmarks," spoke Li, not crossing her mind that Qutong was also West and close by.

"I came to check over if we need to requisition any supplies? Or we all stocked and ready to go, in say about three days?" asked Li, most of her time being and doing paperwork and making sure they were stocked. While also running wounded to and from the Army.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Weren't you the one who made the first move?" Xiao teased, as she bent over and picked up the pen and clipboard she'd dropped in her haste to reciprocate Li's kisses.

"Well, I'm only about three quarters of the way done, but so far we've got about enough of everything we need. We should be able to move without problems." Xiao said, looking over the forms on the clipboard.

jaydude jaydude

"Good to know, I shall report to High Command that we are ready to go," she spoke, trailing her finger up and down Xiao' uniform. Her fingers settling on Xiao' chin - pulling her face up for a quick kiss - before Li withdrew.

"Your ordered to visit my quarters after your job is finished at midnight," grinned Li, knowing this was a natural occurrence for them - but they both liked to talk dirty about it. Playing it like it was a forbidden thing, to add spice to their relationship.

"See you then cutie," spoke Li, blowing a kiss to Xiao, before she left the Supply Room.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Understood, ma'am. I will be at your quarters at midnight, and will attend to any needs you might have while I am there." Xiao said, happy to play along, and eagerly awaiting the night.

The rest of the day was business as usual for Xiao; she finished checking their supplies, helped attend to those in the fort's infirmary, and dined with the rest of the fort's staff in the mess hall, exchanging small talk with them, before retiring to the barracks for the night.

A few minutes before midnight, once everyone else in the barracks was asleep, Xiao donned her uniform again and made her way over to Li's quarters, taking care not to let anyone recognise her. Once there, she knocked on the door.

"I believe you wanted to see me, captain." She said, a slight huskiness in her voice as her mind went through all the things she was expecting to happen once she went through that door.

jaydude jaydude

"Of course. Come on in," replied Li, letting Xiao enter her quarters. Before locked it behind her gently. Then she jumped Xiao, pulling the woman against her body and starting to kiss her deeply.

Her hands traveling around Xi' body, lifting the woman up by her legs - holding Xi in the air, while Li kept sucking lips with the woman.

"Xi...I want you... with me, in the bed tonight," spoke Li, her voice heavy with desire.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Li had no sooner locked the door when she suddenly turned on Xiao, pulling her close and claiming her lips in a passionate kiss. It was a move that took Xiao by surprise, but she recovered moments later, kissing Li back with just as much passion, wrapping her arms around her body and holding her tightly against her. She had barely managed to kick her boots off before Li lifted her up off the ground, and she wrapped her legs tightly around the waist of the other woman. Her hands fisted themselves in Li's hair as the two of them continued to kiss.

"I'm all yours." Xiao said, lust evident in her voice, relishing being handled by this assertive and dominant Li, before pressing her mouth against the other woman's once again. "I love you so much, Li." She managed to get out between kisses.

(You want this to be their first time? Or shall we assume that Li took Xiao's virginity on her 18th birthday?)

jaydude jaydude
(Already taken and done =3)

"I love you too, Xi. Your the one thing, making my life worth even more," replied Li, as she kept them up, until she sat down onto her bed with Xiao perched on her lap.

"Happy Anniversary," she mewled, slowly unbuttoning Xiao' uniform. Namely the anniversary of when they spend together in bed - as true lovers, loving eachother bodies like there wasn't a tomorrow. It truly defined their relationship then and there.

In addition, it was that year again - when their love-making carried a special place in their relationship. "Would you be so kind to help me undress too?"

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Of course I'll help you undress." Xiao said huskily, always looking forward to laying eyes on Li's body. The clothes came off as they continued to kiss - Xiao's efforts being particularly eager - until both women were down to their underclothes.

Since she'd signed on with Kuvira's army, Xiao's physique had undergone somewhat of a change from the military, with her arms and abs becoming noticeably more toned than they had been two years ago. Judging from her behaviour in the times they'd been intimate in the past, Li definitely seemed to approve.

Wrapping her legs back around Li's waist once again, Xiao kissed her fiercely and continued to do so, to the point that their mouths might as well have been glued together. One of her hands held Li's head close to hers, while the other went down to her waist, gently stroking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back