• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Korra 1x1 (jaydude x Necroknight)

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao became slightly alarmed when she heard Li's near whisper, and broke the kiss, leaning back so that she could look at her face.

"Why? Is this too fast for you?" Xiao asked, genuinely nervous. "Because I don't want to push you further than you want to be pushed."

Truth be told, since she had given in to her desires for such a relationship, Xiao had always imagined it would evolve into far more than just kissing on a couch, with Li's consent of course. But she had never thought about how fast it would progress to that stage.

jaydude jaydude

"No it's not...it's....amazing," replied Li, blushing heavily - before she resumed kissing Xiao a few times. Then looked back at the gi-no, young woman sitting in her lap.

"...I want this...between us. I...." she spoke, before leaning forward and whispering into Xiao' ear. "I'll allow you to take control. Take it as slowly as you'd like. Anything you'd like to do....I am yours..."

She then leaned back onto the couch, smiling warmly at Xiao.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao couldn't help but be excited at first, having heard Li state that what they were doing felt amazing, before giving her full control over how fast their relationship progressed. Then she felt disgusted with herself for thinking such things. Li was much more than someone for Xiao to play with as she saw fit, and she deserved better.

"I don't want to be in control. I want our relationship to be one that we're both happy with." Xiao said, resting her hands on Li's shoulders. "You can do whatever you want with me. If it makes me uncomfortable, I'll let you know."

jaydude jaydude

"I am happy with what I offered," replied Li. "The think here Xiao - is that I am okay, with having you try yourself out."

"I know less than you, but myself is more open to...shall we say...testing," said Li, before she chuckled - realizing she made no sense at all. "Okay, what do you want to try out? Just start slowly and I will slowly immitate you. That is fair, and I know how we can go..."

"Equal amounts and both of us, immitating the other...so go ahead..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"For now, I'd like to keep doing what we were doing just now." Xiao replied with a smile, and without giving Li time to respond, she leaned forward, kissing the other woman and pressing her upper body against hers with gusto.

jaydude jaydude

Li kissed Xiao back - allowing her to take at her pace. Li also didn't want to take it too quickly - since Xiao was likely learning and it would be easier. If the young woman learned herself - instead of having Li take the choice out of her hand.

"Mmm...I can taste those strawberries on your lips," she replied, licking her lips and hugging Xiao more against her body.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Really?" Xiao asked, grinning as she remembered the ice cream she had had at the restaurant. "Well I can taste those extra spices you had."

As the two women pressed against one another, Xiao lifted her body up, angling her head down to continue their kiss. Truth be told, she was beginning to enjoy being the dominant one.

jaydude jaydude

"Mhmm...hope they taste good like you," replied Li, as she kissed Li back - slowly allowing the woman to become the dominant one. She wasn't cut out for pushing her personality on people - namely cause she was trained as a bodyguard and always followed Xiao' lead at that.

Li eventually simply closed her eyes, and simply enjoyed the moments they had between eachother.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
The two young women continued to make out with one another, with Xiao relishing the fact Li was more than happy to do this with her. She really was a lucky one, she thought, as she gazed intently into Li's eyes while they locked lips.

That said, she quickly became aware that she was losing control of herself in her passion. And she still had limit on how far she wanted to take things right now, or so she thought.

Xiao gave Li one last long and lingering kiss, before leaning back, lowering herself down so that she was back to sitting on Li's lap. Her breath and heartbeat were both racing, as if she had run a marathon, but she still managed to give her new lover one of her warmest smiles as she let herself relax on top of her, arms around her neck.

jaydude jaydude

Li was also panting equally if not more to their make-out between eachother. "So? How was that? Satisfying enough for ya?" asked Li, running her hands over Xiao' back and down to her thighs.

"Is this enough, for a hungry girl like yourself? Or do you desire more?" asked Li, flashing a wink and a smile in reply to her. As Xiao kept her hands around her neck.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao definitely became excited when she felt Li's hands on her back and thighs, writhing around slightly in response to her touch. Hearing the older woman openly flirt with her broke down many of her reservations.

"Very satisfying, and if you were willing, I wouldn't mind a bit more." she said, leaning in and grinning, but keeping a few centimeters between their lips.

jaydude jaydude

"Oh. Wow, you are quite the sneaky fox, huh?" chuckled Li, gently rubbing Xiao' back - as she soon pressed the younger woman against her body and soon lied down onto the couch. WIth Xiao ontop of her, still sitting on her lap - while Li rested her head on the armrest.

"How is this for satisfying or willing enough?" she teased, slowly pulling Xiao more dominant and fun side out. Knowing that Xiao had a small streak of being rather adventurous and stubborn - namely when she had to watch over Xiao, while she tried climbing the trees in the backyard of her family' summer mansion.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Although Li's reaction hadn't been what she had hoped for, Xiao nevertheless decided to lean down and resume kissing her. The two of them kept at it for a few more minutes, before Xiao leaned back up.

"As enjoyable as this is, I don't think we can spend all our time kissing." Xiao said with a smile, still perched on Li's lap.

jaydude jaydude

"I agree. You might steal my voice, if we continue this kind of kissy-fest," teased Li, rubbing Xiao' thighs. "How about we graduate to touch? Like this?"

Li continued slowly rubbing Xiao' thighs and legs. "Go ahead, I ain't made of porcelain - you can try touching me too," spoke Li, starting their touching, but letting Xiao set the pace for it.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I meant to say that we can't spend all our time doing...this." Xiao said, though she let out a chuckle at Li's teasing, and definitely didn't complain about Li massaging her thighs.

She moved off of Li's lap, kneeling between her legs, before slowly lowering herself down so that she was lying on top of the other woman.

"That's not to say I wouldn't be open to doing more at a later date." Xiao said, her head resting on Li's chest, her arms draped over the other woman's shoulders. For now, she was content to remain like this.

jaydude jaydude

Li chuckled at Xiao' attempt to use her like a pillow. "Hmm. Sure you don't want us to head to bed? It's slightly softer there too. And we can snuggle better," said Li, adding some red to her cheeks with that comment.

"So what ye say? Wanna laze around on the couch or on the bed, Xi?" she asked from the young woman. "Or we can just be content to simply be here...doing nothing..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao blushed at the thought of snuggling up with Li in bed, and pushed herself up off of Li's body, so that she could look at the other woman more easily.

"That's...actually a good idea." Xiao said, getting off of Li and walking into their bedroom, where she regarded the double bed before them before turning to Li.

"So, under the covers, or on them?"

jaydude jaydude

"Under..." giggled Li, as she quickly started to undress - chuckling along the way, as she soon was left in her undergarments, before Li jumped onto the bed and giggled like a young girl. Before she slipped underneath the covers, her face scarlet at that.

"Hmhm...well....come on," she said, a nervous smile on her face - as she waited for Xiao to join her.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao also stripped down to her undergarments, stealing occasional glances at Li as she did so, admiring her body. Once she was done, she also slid under the covers, before wrapping her arms around her lover and holding her close. Once again, she found herself struggling to resist the urge to resume their kissing from earlier, and could only assume Li was the same.

jaydude jaydude

Li for her part, merely lied down and pulled Xiao back ontop of her - cuddling upto her and rubbing Xi' soft hair. "...Xi...I may or may not have said this alot....but this time I will," said Li - as she leaned forward and gave a quick kiss onto her lips.

"I love you Xi...not this time, as a friend or even sister....but as a lover..." said Li, hugging Xiao more against her body.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I love you too, Li. As both a friend and a lover." Xiao replied without hesitation, looking at the other woman with that love.

Then, remembering Li's words from earlier and feeling a sudden urge of boldness, Xiao reached down and rested her hands on the older woman's backside, before giving it an experimental squeeze.

jaydude jaydude

Li yelped at that, not from shock rather from surprise - as she soon looked at Xiao and grinned in reply. "Hehe, my, my. You minx....such a bold one," giggled Li, as she kissed Xiao in return. Letting the young woman experiment with her body - if she wished.

They had spend years together, it was only fair - if Xiao wanted to try out things herself, instead of having everything told by her parents.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Oh? I thought you were the one who wanted us to move onto more intimate touches?" Xiao teased, grinning at Li's surprised reaction, before leaning in for another kiss, this time pushing her tongue against Li's lips.

jaydude jaydude

Li moaned in reply, opening her mouth and letting Xi' tongue slip into her mouth - as their make-out became more heated. Li' hands journeying downward and starting to rub Xi' things.

If Li was honest with herself - then she always found that Xiao had the best legs she had ever seen. "Ahh...I did...but wow. You really want full on that....I kinda like that....and your own forwardness...." chuckled Li, as she continued kissing Xi.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao let out a low moan of approval as Li's hands went back onto her legs, loving it whenever the older woman showed boldness of her own. Her tongue started to massage and caress Li's while Xiao's hands began stroking Li's back and waist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back