• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legend of Korra 1x1 (jaydude x Necroknight)

jaydude jaydude

"Yeah. I know we'll be most certainly doing that...also I promised to take you around Republic City. Showing the greats sights and smells of the place," giggled Li - rubbing her thumb on the inside of Xiao' palm.

"I am not sure myself either...I guess I can try to get a job...provide for us more..." she hummed, before looking at Xiao. "Maybe I sit next to you? I want to ask you something..."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"O...of course." Xiao said, quickly scooting her chair around the table so that she was on Li's left, before leaning towards the other woman.

"So...what was it you wanted to ask me?" Whatever it was, Xiao figured it was somewhat serious, and she felt her heart start to race.

jaydude jaydude

Li seemed slightly without words too, her mouth opening and closing without a word coming out. Until she managed to speak, about five minutes later - when she took ahold of Xiao' hand. "Xi...I....care about you deeply. I want to no harm or...hurt to come to you."

"...yet. There has been something that has troubled me - since we left the Earth Kingdom. I....I wanna...the truth," spoke Li, looking slightly lost. "What is between us? What happened in the bathroom? Are we...or not? Or something else?"

NecroKnight NecroKnight
It was obvious what Li was referring to. Xiao found herself going back to that time, the two of them in the bath, unclothed, and kissing with abandon.

"That's been troubling me for a while as well." She said, quiet enough so that only she could hear. "At times I wondered if I acted on impulse, kissing you like that, an instinct borne from the chaos around me. I've known you as my adopted sister for a long time, and sometimes I have trouble seeing you as anything else. And then there's the way my parents might react to the two of us...becoming girlfriends."

"But since that time in the bath, I've also had other thoughts. I've fantasized about being with you, kissing you, and perhaps...doing more. And I've enjoyed it." There was an unmistakable blush on her face when she said that. "It's made me wonder if...there's a part of me that wants us to be closer than friends...or sisters."

Xiao paused for a few seconds, considering her words carefully. "I know that I care about you a lot as well, and I don't want to hurt you either. And I know that I enjoy kissing you. But I'm not entirely sure what kind of relationship I want us to have. Is that how you feel sometimes?"

jaydude jaydude

"I think the same way," admitted Li, reaching up and touching Xiao' face. "Your often times so beautiful...I just...."

Li blushed more brightly, when Xiao explained what they had done in the bath - in such fine detail. In addition, to how the younger girl had almost...well wanted her and craved her. "...I can't deny the fact Xiao. Your almost a grown woman now. And no matter, how much time I had spend being with you....I can never be your biological sister..."

"But I want to still be your friend..." she spoke, taking Xiao' hands and placing them against her heart. "I...care about you too...and I do....want something more between us...but...I can't make that choice. It would be unfair, for me to use my age of knowledge against you..."

It looked like Xiao had to make the first step, in whether or not - they would be simply friends or...lovers.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"If you want to be more than my friend, then...I'm happy to see where it takes us." Xiao said, still keeping her voice quiet. She might have leaned forward and kissed Li, but they were in a public place, so instead she gently pulled her hands out of Li's grip. She didn't move back to where she had originally been seated however, still staying next to the older woman.

"People are bound to stare." Xiao said. "And on that note, I'm looking forward to being alone with you in our apartment." She added with a grin. Moments later, a waiter came out of the restaurant's kitchen with their orders. He raised his eyebrows slightly when he noticed Xiao was no longer sat opposite Li, but made no other comment as he served them.

Xiao began to tuck into the food. Li had been right, it was delicious. And such good value too. She occasionally gave Li a warm glance as she ate.

jaydude jaydude

Li smiled in reply and blushed - when Xiao talked about them having some alone time back at the apartment; she couldn't reply in any way but simply nod in reply.

When the food came Li ate with gusto - eager to have some real food once again. She smiled in return, when Xiao seemed to like the food. "The best part about Republic City - that it mixes everything of every culture. You should see, what ice cream mixed with strawberries are," she said. Namely mixing of a traditional Water Tribe dessert with that of an Earth one.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Well, a mixture of cultures is to be expected here, given that the United Republic used to be a number of Fire Nation colonies in the Earth Kingdom." Xiao said, as she continued eating.

"Ice cream mixed with strawberries...Do they serve that here? Because it sounds delicious."

jaydude jaydude

"Mhmm. True, but several other nations have joined in," giggled Li. "You should see what kind of treats the Air Nomads have come up with."

"Mhmm...maybe," teased Li, looking at Xiao. "Well....I suppose, I could get you one...since you been a very adorable, cute one..."

Li giggled at that indication. "Sorry, sorry. Just messing with you," she spoke, calling the waiter over and ordering a some ice cream for Xiao to try out. It would be likely a new experience for her. "Just be careful, the 'ice cream' is very cold...so eat slowly."

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"That's quite enough of your cheek there." Xiao said in a voice best described as "faux-stern". She knew Li was just teasing her, and didn't mean what she said at all. As if to make that clear, she let out a laugh at her own antics.

The ice cream came not long after Xiao had finished her immensely satisfying main course. She initially looked at the unfamiliar pudding with trepidation, but after the first few spoonfuls, she had decided it was more than satisfactory and polished off the bowl.

"Thank you Li. I definitely enjoyed this." Xiao said once she had finished. "So, what should we do now?"

jaydude jaydude

Li finished paying for their meal, before the two headed back outside. "Well, I am not sure. Shall we go see around Republic City?" offered Li, on one hand - the City had many sights to see, and alot of places to visit. A few maybe more dangerous than others, it was a bustling metropolis after all.

"Or...well..." blushed Li, looking away and rubbing her head. "We could...head back home...and spend some alone time..."

"I am okay, with whatever you choose," she said.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
Xiao decided not to head back to the apartment; their dinner out had certainly been enjoyable, but right now, she didn't feel any serious need to return with Li.

"I wouldn't mind having a look at that statue of Avatar Aang this city's said to have. Any idea where it is?" She asked.

jaydude jaydude

"Sure, we can go see the statue. Although it isn't in the City. Rather on a nearby island instead," spoke Li, taking Xiao' hand.

"Stick close to me and I'll show you around the place. Would you prefer to walk or take a taxi?" asked Li, smiling down at Xiao.

"I am okay either way, since I have been here before. But I will warn beforehand it's a long walking trip," she added.

jaydude jaydude

"As you wish so," replied Li, getting them a taxi but this time - asking the driver to show them around the City. Namely the nice parts - and to finish off by setting them near the docks.

Namely she hadn't told Xiao, that the statue was on a separate island and out at sea. Close-by to the Airbender Island. Nevertheless, it was a interesting ride - as Li told and pointed at various places around Republic City for Xiao to see and oogle at.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"My parents once talked about taking a vacation at the Four Elements Hotel." Xiao said, when Li pointed it out as the taxi drove past."Of course, they didn't go through with it; they thought it might upset the nationalists among the state's population, and they were always quite traditional anyway."

"To think that they managed to make a rail network that didn't require bending to operate." Xiao said, as they passed Central City Station. She recognised the huge statue in front of the building as Fire Lord Zuko, even if he was a lot older now than he'd been when the statue had been made. The scar on his left eye gave it away.

"I wonder how well my father would cope with having a tree growing through the governor's palace?" Xiao asked with a grin, as they passed City Hall. That huge tree wasn't the only piece of spirit vine foliage they'd seen in Republic City, but it was certainly the largest.

Eventually the two women were at the docks, and Xiao was able to get a good look at the huge statue of Avatar Aang. Even from a distance, it was impressive to look at.

jaydude jaydude

"So? Enjoyed yourself Xiao? Shall we head back to our apartment now?" asked Li, knowing she had to do shopping later on. But for now, everything they had and needed were back at her place.

"There is more to Republic City than can be seen within one day. But I promise, they are as exciting...if not well-hidden, than the rest of the big attractions," spoke Li, her hand on Xiao' shoulder. A warm smile on her face.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Yes Li. I would like to head back now. And yes, I did enjoy myself." Xiao said.

As they started to look for another taxi, Xiao asked "What do you mean when you say there's more to Republic City?"

jaydude jaydude

"There is. Well, Xiao its hard to explain. Just imagine it like Ba Sing Se. Only every part of the City hides something special and unique," replied Li. "You hadn't visited all the places in Ba Sing Se. Plus Republic City is far more dense and full of exotic stuff."

Li soon got them a quick taxi, that took them back to the apartment. "So Xiao. How was your day today?"

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"I enjoyed my day today, Li. It was nice to explore Republic City, and eat at that restaurant." Xiao said in response to Li's question.

She didn't speak again until they were back in the apartment, whereupon she took Li's hand in her own. "I particularly enjoyed getting to spend time with you."

jaydude jaydude

Li smiled in reply, holding Xiao' hand. "I enjoyed spending with you too," replied Li, leaning forward and giving Xiao a kiss. "Uhm...sorry, if that was too forward or too much..."

"I thought. It...might be worthwhile?" offered Li, as her reason - but soon blushed deeply at her likely blunder or overstepping of their boundaries.

NecroKnight NecroKnight
"Come on Li, it's not like we haven't kissed before." Xiao said, smiling at Li. Contrary to what the older woman thought, she had loved, and enjoyed the kiss, as short as it had been.

"To tell you the truth, I've wanted to kiss you since we were in the restaurant." the younger woman said. Putting her words into action, she moved forward and gently pressed her lips against Li's, wrapping her arms around the older woman's neck. She lingered in the kiss for a few seconds, before slowly pulling away, still keeping close to Li.

jaydude jaydude

Li smiled in reply, panting after that - as she soon had them both sit down onto the couch. Before Li leaned forward and started kissing Xiao once more again, this time with more passion in her lips and action.

"To tell you the truth...I've liked you, since the day we met," replied Li, as she continued kissing Xiao. Wrapping her hands around the younger' girl waist and pulling her closer against Li.

@Necromancy
As they sat down on the couch, Xiao kissed Li with an equal amount of passion. Then, in a moment of daring, she repositioned herself so that she was straddling the other woman's lap, maintaining the kiss while doing so. Her hands moved up to take hold of Li's head, keeping their lips on each other.

"You've liked me that long, have you?" Xiao asked, getting the words out two at a time in between kisses.

jaydude jaydude

Li nodded her head in reply, soon seeing Xiao sitting on her lap. "Yes...I have," replied Li, kissing Xiao back. Realizing where this situation might be leading them towards.

"Xiao I...how far do you wish for us to go?" asked Li, in a very silent - near-whisper tone. She was rather shy then scared of the prospect of where their relationship was moving towards. Or how far they willing to go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back