• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Note: Clovis' origin comic is not for anyone under 18+ due to mature themes! Please don't read it if under 18!)

CLOVIS AND ILLUMINA
Interactions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) | Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Stanford)
Mentions: bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Sprig) | FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Kassandra) | FoolsErin FoolsErin (Wanderer) | DR_EDY. DR_EDY. (Venom) | brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Raz)

1702498175110.png

Here we go. Eyes darting around. Hey, there's that small pink guy who kinda looks like a really small Politoed, that red Aggron-armor lady that I helped patch up, that short guy with the really big hat, that big black goop thing that grew wings back in the tent, and- oh, hey, there she is! Sitting down on the ground! Ooh, and she looks like she's got a mad headache...

"Lana!"

I bound over to her, as gleeful as ever. Or- wait, maybe I shouldn't be putting it like that. Happy, that's what I meant, yeah. All the joy of a Quick Seed-fueled Joltik. I don't know if I'm making it obvious enough that I really don't care how she tried to kill me. I mean... a lot of other Pokemon have tried to do that of their own free will and I don't hate them!

"Lana! Hey! You okay? You hurt? Still mind controlled? Don't try to hit me again if no!"

All the way on the other side of the crowd, Clovis is still listening intently to Stanford's explanations. Interesting one, this Bill Cipher is. He thrives on tricks and deals...

How lovely it is to find someone who can speak the prince's language.

Not to mention, Bill seems to have a lot of power, according to the old man's description. Yes, he was right; not even Nora could compare... even all the dragons of Mekkan put together may not even stand a chance. Placing a whole town under his power, possessing the bodies of others for his own gain! Ah, if the triangle truly enjoyed making deals, perhaps they could benefit each other. After all, he made two talentless, pathetic children into admittedly powerful magicians. The prince could only wonder what Cipher could do for him.

With that in mind, the Keidran calmly approaches Stanford, putting on a friendly smile that could easily be mistaken as entirely genuine. He seems to ignore the existence of Raz entirely, his attention fully fixated on the man who seemingly has all the answers he needs.

1702498299866.png

"Excuse me. Ford, was it? What is it you can tell us about Bill? And how long, exactly, have you been trapped here?"

Last edited:
Lana

Looks like he noticed her. There wasn’t much use trying to say hidden anymore. She waved as he approached, but still looked pretty down about what happened. Even if he didn’t seem to care, she was still mad at herself for letting it happen in the first place.

That last comment he made struck a nerve with her causing her to look up at him.

unknown.png

“That’s not even funny, man….”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

ILLUMINA
Interactions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

1702499518750.png

"I didn't mean that. Please don't cry. Now you're making me-" Ugh, I'm stuttering like it's my first day at show and tell. I'm really bad at sentiment, alright? "-aw, man, now I feel horrible. C'mere."

I hop into her lap and elbow her in the chest lightly. Like, really lightly. Barely a nudge.

"If you're still blaming yourself over what happened, don't. I sure don't blame you, so what's the point in blaming yourself? And if you just don't like thinking about it, then... I guess I should be the one apologizing for bringing it up, huh? So... sorry."

I levitate myself high enough to be above the Braixen's head. My scarf sticks itself out at her, as if offering her a hand.

"Come on. Can't go around adventuring on my own, right?"

Lana

She wiped the tears that started to form from her eyes. Now she started to feel bad for making Lumi feel bad… she felt like it was best to not bring that up though.

“N-No, don’t apologize… you were just trying to lighten the mood a bit. If anything, I should be apologizing for being such an emotional wreck recently.”

She let out a small chuckle to herself as she looked back up at Lumi, who was now floating above her. She reached out and held onto the scarf, helping her pull herself up.

“Yeah… let’s go.”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
IMG_3249.gif
Raz doesn't seem to mind Ford's six-fingered hand all that much - back home, people had either four or five, so it wasn't really a big deal to him.

"Yeah! We've got a really good crew with us, I'm sure we can take him down." He motions his fists up and down lightly as he speaks.

But, as Ford began explaining his history with the Cipher, his smile falls, and Raz's expression becomes sympathetic for the author and his tale. He smiles a little to try and return that of Stanford's, nodding. "Don't worry, Ford. I'll help all I can - I'm sure everyone else will too! We'll find your brother, stop Bill, and get you back with your family - well, with them not being metaphorical monsters." Razputin assures.

He was admittedly nervous that those assurances may be empty, but in the same breath, he's not charging at these threats on his own this time! So surely things will be okay, right? Raz has been able to take on said threats back home - heck, he stopped Oleander from taking over the world, saved Nona from becoming Maligula permanently, kept himself from being eaten by Linda, and took on others' various inner demons! But it's always nice to have help.

And then Clovis barged in to ask more questions that could bring back that defeated demeanor! And also while Raz was already talking to Ford, how rude! "Hang on, let's wait a little - first off, it's a touchy subject, and second off, we were in the middle of talking already, sooo." He shrugs and moves his arms with said shrug.

Raz is really trying not to come off as rude, but something about Clovis was just off. He wasn't fond of the energy here.​

(Note: Clovis' origin comic is not for anyone under 18+ due to mature themes! Please don't read it if under 18!)

CLOVIS AND ILLUMINA
Interactions: brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Raz) | Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
Around Clovis: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Stanford)

Well, Raz is certainly more perceptive than most.

Clovis glances over at him, and he doesn't seem to miss a beat in responding to Raz's protest with his disarmingly soft voice... something that's rather shocking after hearing his suppressed rage back in the tent.

1702502169137.png

"Oh, I'm sorry," he apologizes sweetly. "I didn't mean to interrupt you like that. I just thought it might be better if we learned what we could about Bill Cipher sooner rather than later. We can't fight if we don't know who we're up against."

Back to the nicer people!

My scarf pulls Lana to her feet with ease. It then wraps itself around my neck fully again and holds one side of itself up for a high five. I happily oblige and slap it.

"Alright," I start as I turn back to Lana. "I think I lead you around Gravity Falls enough. So, how about you be the leader for a bit?"

I grin at her.

"Wherever we go next is your call, Lana."

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Confused, Ashamed, Resigned
Tags:
Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM and Leo)

--Art Credits--

Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
"Hmm...mrm..."

At being shaken, Sage seemed to complain and stirr up a bit. ...Noise, there was a lot of noise. Are they celebrating anything...? Maybe he forgot a holiday again. You'd think the basement would be better isolated sound-wise but noooo-! Too many voices, too many conversations happening all at once... As always, he's completely alienated from them; Can't even go back to sleep--

...Except he hasn't been back home in months now...?
This isn't-

"Hnng- Leo...?", slowly the pyromancer's eyes fluttered open, drowsily reading the environment. At the same time their soft cappuccino color gradually become a fiery orange, as Magic rekindles itself.

That's odd... When had he fallen asleep...?
The room is dark, not in the illumination sense but rather the color choice. It's all rocks and wood, very evocative of a work place... This, doesn't seem right? A memory comes back, it's white- Why is it white, what had them-- Ah! The tent-!!

"Ghh-!", his mind is not having a good time, still not fully recuperate of the many ways it got pushed around- This has to have been one of the worst sleep experiences he's ever had... It's like his brain was run over by a bus--, "W-what happened...?! Did we- Is everyone okay??"

Why is he feeling like something is missing again...???

"........oh..."

Resigned, Sage slumped againt the wall. He remembered now... The introductions and the cold gem and- And trying so hard- And how it ended up being for naught. He has to know; Somehow he already knows the answer deep down. But, he's scared to ask...! The mood between them does a sudden 180, the air grows gradually warmer. The Descendant is wrestling: with himself, with his emotions...

Trembling, even though he's convinced he has no right to.
It was scarier to everyone else, wasn't it!??

"...I'm... sorry-", oookay were doing the tearing up thing, sure- Just don't let it go much beyond that. Básiwàt, this is a horrible start, "It doesn't change anything, I know- I'm just, that's not... something I wanted anyone to see..."

"I hope I didn't hurt you too bad... Oh Gods, I hope I didn't straight-up kill anyone this time...!"

"...Did, Hershel ask you to watch me...?", What else would it be?

It's coming. There's no way it isn't... But will it hurt less if he did it first...??
Maybe if it got cut right here; End it by his own doing--

"You don't have to stay... If, you don't want to that is.", he can barely keep eye-contact at this point, oozing sheer adulterated shame and so much more that Sage is not willing to let slip out.

-- Could he truly accept the consequences this way?

"I'll be-" 'Upset, lonely, hurt, conflicted, guilty', "Fine... r-really. ...I'll, I'll understand it..."

After all, why would anyone stay...?

It was a bit of a surprise to Anne that the first member of the group to greet her was...well, she wasn't really sure what to make of him. Some kind of alien, maybe? That was about the best guess Anne could give. His hulking figure and gnarled teeth might have otherwise given her a scare, but she wasn't afraid. He didn't seem to have anything other than good intentions, which made a much bigger impression.

"Yeah, it's kiiiiind of a super long story," she said as she scratched at the back of her head. At least she wasn't alone in this, and all these new faces were a reminder of that. Up until now, it had just been her, Ford, and the rest of Twilight Town.

"It's not the first time something like this has happened to me, though, if you can believe that," she said lightheartedly. "Last time, it was a music box that sent me to a world with talking frogs. This time, it was some weird triangle dude. Not to mention the hostile takeover of my world..." Her voice trailed off and her face scrunched with worry. She could only hope her friends and family were doing alright without her.

Interactions: DR_EDY. DR_EDY.
Mentions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

Lana

She started to look around trying to find some place of interest. A bar seemed interesting but she wasn’t a big fan of those. Eventually, she noticed what appeared to be a shop of some kind. Maybe that… she didn’t have money, but there’s nothing wrong with a little window shopping. She wasn’t planning on stealing anything this time… yet.

With that decided, she headed towards the shop dragging Lumi along with her.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

Josuke_banner_720.png

"Oh, yeah! That sounds good!"

The thought of getting a drink is enough to make him relax. He's never been one to really sweat things too much. He will get a chance, Reverentia is right. He just... needs to rest, first. Beating the shit out of that girl was satisfying in the moment, but now that he's just sitting down that pain from Greed kicking him around is starting to settle in. He still should thank the guy for dealing with him when he gets a chance, though. Josuke never wanted to be a bother to anyone. He'd hate that.

For now, though? Roy Rogers it is. Whatever that is.

As it's put in front of him, it looks as good as it sounded. He picks it up right away, taking a delicate sip-

"Whoa."

He... expected alcohol to have a lot stronger a taste to it. Actually, it's so mild he's not even sure what the big deal is. If alcohol tastes so much like nothing then why drink it at all knowing it's not even doing you any good? Wouldn't it be easy to have just... a normal drink?

Josuke decides that he is not going to bother with alcohol in the future. He'll still finish this, though, it'd be rude to leave it, and... hey, it does taste good.

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away...!"
Shinji.png

GRAVITY FALLS - TENT OF TELEPATHY

What happened over the course of a few seconds felt like it took eons, rushing himself as much as he could to carry out his only companion in this backwards place, but almost right before one of the wooden support beams would crash down in front of the entrance, Shinji managed to haul Asuka out of the tent and onto the more gentle soil. Still weary of the continuing blaze inside of the tent, he dragged Asuka a good few feet furhter away from the tent, wearily setting her unconscious body onto the ground and taking a moment to catch his own breath.

In all honesty, it was a miracle that he managed to get away from the scuffle with just a couple of scratches and stray burn marks on his clothes, but there was still a huge commotion going on inside. Despite every part of his mind screaming not to go back inside, there was this slight interest in what had been going on ever since that new voice started booming out, and the girl that was controlling the rest of the group ended up bloodied and battered on the floor, seemingly by nothing at all! It's true what they say after all, curiosity really did kill the cat.

Though, he wouldn't have much of an opportunity to speculate before immediately being thrown off by the snap of that weird triangle-thing's fingers.

And then everything went black...

NIGHTMARE DIMENSION(?)​

The next thing that Shinji felt was exhaustion. Pure, utter exhaustion. He wasn't even sure as to why, it didn't take him all that long for him to recollect himself after he got Asuka out of the lines of fire, but as he wearily forced his eyes open with a groan, his entire body had felt heavier than it did before, and there was a slight dull headache that permeated as he forced his body up. This place...shouldn't have even been possible to look at.

It was like waking up in one of those old movies from before the Second Impact, with every speck of their surroundings devoid of color, save for the people in the group themselves. Was this really that 'nightmare dimension' that weird chip thing was talking about? Sure, it was a little bit unsettling, but for the most part...well, maybe he should keep an open mind on it, just in case. He should know better than anyone that looks can be deceiving. Thankfully enough, the tall, older man in the coat that showed up seemed to be a lot more open and genuinely friendly towards the group than anyone in that freaky town was, and seeing that girl run to catch up to him made him relieved that there were more people stuck in this place than just them...not that them being stuck here was a good thing! Just, at least if you're going to be stuck in a place like this, it's better to have company with you...right...?

He's just going to follow that guy into town so that he doesn't have to worry about staying in the middle of a grey desert all day...

TWILIGHT TOWN​

Once the group finally made it into the town, it certainly wasn't anything Shinji was expecting from what their previous destination had provided, but it looked like it was taken straight out of a story book...strangely enough, he was kind of comforted by it. From what Mr. Stanford had told the rest of the group, this place was called 'Twilight Town,' and 'Twilight' was also what those freaky creatures that attacked Tokyo-3 were called. Well...better try and get settled down a bit, if they really had to prep to fight that thing. His initial idea was to go and explore the town and see what the group had to visit, or shop at, or really do anything with, but a good amount of people seemed to immediately make their way towards the bar.

...Wait, why was Asuka going there?! They're still minors, neither she nor he could drink any alcohol! Plus, after constantly being greeted by rows and rows of cheap beer when living at Ms. Misato's place, he doesn't think he wants to even look at alcohol again. That said, his curiosity eventually got the better of him, and he still knew he wouldn't want to be alone in a place like this, so a while after everyone else had already made their way to the bar, Shinji decided to power-walk his way over there, scanning over the bar, booths, and tables everyone had found themselves sitting at.

Funnily enough, Asuka had been sitting at a table with the same two people they met before, Greed and the doctor. She honestly seemed like she was having a pretty nice conversation with the both of them, and especially after the doctor pulled out that cannon-looking thing on his back and projected a red beam towards her, there wasn't even a scratch on her! Thank goodness she's not hurt...well, outside of that punch the guy gave her, which he's a little upset about, but he understands she wasn't in much of a position to negotiate.

Setting foot inside of the establishment with both of his hands at his sides, fingers slightly curled from embarrassment, he quietly walks his way towards the table in the corner with Asuka, Greed, and Medic, stopping a couple of feet away from the group.

"H-Hi, uhm...sorry to show up so suddenly, but...do you mind if I sit here?" Shinij happened to look at her while he asked that question, knowing the other two men probably wouldn't have cared all that much.​

Interacting with: Twice Knightly (Asuka Langley Soryu), allegedlydave (Ling Yao|Greed), Sir Skrubbins(The Medic)
Mentioning: Twice Knightly (Bill Cipher/Stanford Pines/DM)

minthara smile.jpg

"Thrilling. Were that I was there to join the melee, but, the very moment I stepped inside the tent I was teleported here," you lamented, but alcohol always had a profound effect on you. A frisky smile danced at the ends of your lips as you regarded Reverentia with particular intensity. The image of her bringing Tats to his knees was still fresh in your memory, and hearing of the all-out brawl that followed, well. You quickly got carried away filling in all the blanks. "I did catch a glimpse of your fight outside the tent, though. You do not disappoint." you said wearing a grin, clinking your glass against Josuke's, "So please, Mori, join us! Drop your dark mask and nourish your soul with drink. It serves no greater good, nor ourselves to remain dull and dour."

BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 (Reverentia) megar megar (Oi, Josuke)

Mentions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Tats)

zlEbSlLKwsaREs12d1TlLusBwZMA6cctrqw6_E9IEu_9zs9IazeHZ5lB7PwruzdAsJ2CeswcrgBoZ8FI-zk5EyCjycmFyPF03tAHP5kuebjLuuJzBKTjIcb0SSCS9Gz8qmnPYhJb2wePq7vLKZzNvsc

CS

Josuke's disappointment was equally as apparent as it was Reverentia's intention. He'd have ample opportunity to drink and make merry when he was older, or with his parents, or any number of circumstances other than surrounded by people barely more than strangers in a nightmare realm completely foreign to his own. Far from this place, where Reverentia liked to imagine the boy had friends and loved ones and people to rely on, if only to distract herself from how much his presence left a sinking pit in her stomach. Clearly, he was capable, despite any reservations she may have had. That did not change how she felt. He should not have needed to be capable. She watched him nurse the drink for moment, green eyes peering out from under the mask, before something else caught her attention.

Minthara's borderline leer was met mostly by avoidance. Reverentia wasn't blind. She could sense the way the Drow was watching her long before making eye contact, her own gaze immediately thereafter becoming uncharacteristically interested in the wooden countertop of the bar while she listened to Minthara speak. It was hard to read the intense look shot her way. Certainly, it wasn't a hostile one, but beyond that, it was anyone's guess, as far as she was concerned. When Reverentia did speak, her words were measured and careful -- or, perhaps, simply reserved. "Thank you. I am only saddened I did not see you fight, yourself. I'm sure that would be quite the..." Trailing off and looking around the room, Reverentia's fingers tapped rhythmically at the countertop as she sought the right word, before turning her eyes to meet Minthara's again. "... spectacle."

The request to remove her mask and drink was met with more overt stiffness and uncertainty than her prior reticence. "I do not usually drink," Came her initial, hesitant reply, but it was clear she was not finished speaking by the way her eyes cast themselves to the bottles of wine resting nearby. "Especially not when saving all of reality as I know it. And my mask is important to me. To this." She motioned to her entire guise, shifting her weight, then nodded to herself. Minthara was not exactly in a position where knowledge of her identity, even if it was something the Drow might have considered, could ever truly meaningfully affect her. Their worlds were separated by great, impassible barriers neither of them understood. Ultimately, what harm could it do? "But, very well. You are right."

Reaching up and removing the mask, it shifted to take the form of an amulet, resting around her largely still-armored neck. Underneath it, the Hobgoblin's sharp features weren't much less "dark and dour" than the mask itself was, but at least one could see her face now. Dark, admittedly somewhat silly eyeliner that blended her skin in with the mask surrounded stark green eyes that rested over a near-permanent scowl -- but a scowl that showed signs of having recently been broken, the corner of her mouth still upturned ever-so-slightly in a barely visible smile.

With a glass of wine shortly ordered, the same vintage as Minthara's, she sat back, doing her best to enjoy their brief respite from danger. Exceedingly brief respite, she was sure, so she had no intention of relaxing more than enough to humor Minthara, but respite nevertheless. She raised her glass to both Josuke and the Paladin, saying, "To living to see the sun rise on our homes again, and to breaking Ganondorf and his ilk underfoot until they are nothing more than a fleeting memory."

Reverentia took a long sip of the wine, then sighed and steered the conversation away from whatever the way Minthara was looking at her meant, conversations about merriment, and symbolic demonstrations of trust. "You say you were brought here immediately. Before us. How long have you been here, then? A few extra minutes? Have you learned anything?"

Jeremiah Jeremiah (Minthara) megar megar (Josuke)

Last edited:

Orbeck of Vinheim1.png

orbeck-fanart-by-me-v0-dvgfi1iddqd91.jpg

Why does he know about Siegbräu?

(Fanart by atomicjest on Reddit)
"Yeah ok."

drinks.

You have obtained Drinks.

Siegbräu

siegbrau.png

Special brew of Siegward of Catarina.
Perfect for travel in its jolly barrel mug.
Restores HP and temporarily boosts frost resistance.
Leave it to Siegward to discover a drink that even an Undead can enjoy.
Perhaps his long years spent Undead have left him wanting to drain a cup or two and revel as if he were still among the living.

Against the very odds, the bartender somehow managed to bring in that very specific brew, made by that odd Catarina knight. In its Joly barrel-shaped mug nonetheless. Along with a glass of water. Still, there is certainly one detail that some of you might be asking. Why does the sorcerer from Vinheim know about a drink from Siegward?

It may have been eluted to, but before dealing with the literal mess that was Ganon's multiversal conquest. Orbeck was backtracking to his old study in the swamp by the Crucifixion Woods. Mostly to gather what hasn't been collected at Fire Link shrine. He rather not go back there, no as long as a certain someone of Londor still resides there. It was only then that he had a chance encounter with someone he didn't expect. One unkinded ashen one, the same one that he gave is farewells to. A conversation was brought about from this that stretched from minutes to hours. Siegbräu was one of those things.

But. that's better saved for another time. At this point, Orbeck quietly siped the beer-like drink. if anything it would have tasted similar to some German beer, if he had known about it. It was only when the temperature started warming up, that Orbeck turned around to find Sage awake and possibly confiding his regrets. Orbeck would give Sage a nod of reassurance, and a simple wave. Or at least what he thought was reassurance. He can't say he was a man of comforting others, But given how much he knows about sage, it seems unlikely that it would do any harm.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

2560px-Black_Rock_Shooter_logo.svg.png

378-3784488_brs-main-black-rock-shooter-png.png

Well isn't this humble abode nice and cosy? It wasn't anything too grand, but it didn't need to be - it was well kept and the furniture here seems quite luxurious, if anything. The fireplace and the warmth it was providing with its sheer presence was a welcome find as well - but before she can really settle in here and/or look around more, she sees the old man in the room. He seemed nice, if obviously a bit broken - judging by the chunk of his head that appears to be missing - but she tries to think nothing of it.

"Apologies if I happen to be intruding." She tells him calmly, though the expression on her face is as straight as ever and her tone of voice is just as flat. "I should hope it's no problem - but if it is, I can just as easily see myself out."She spoke with consideration towards the elder in the room - after all, this is most certainly his house, and she did just kind of barge in. Granted the only reason she's 'in' here in the first place was just her exploring her new surroundings - but in the event she would be fine to stay here a while, she could very well get used to the warmth of the fire in the room.
Hex Code: #487ea8
Font: Tahoma
Status (physically): Fine (injured)
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Items: Rock Cannon (inactive), Black Blade (inactive), Watch (activated earlier, on right wrist)
Skills/Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
Course of action: Exploring Twilight Town
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (GM)
Mentions: N/A
Nearby/In Group: Pretty much everyone

Last edited:
VENOM
Twilight Town
Interactions: duskkyy duskkyy , bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (mention)

". . .RIGHT. YEAH. THAT TOTALLY TRACKS."
1702574492592.png
He made little to question the logic of her past circumstances; the world as he knows is, by what has happened so far, entirely beyond the realm of humane reasoning. A magic box? Doctor Strange's seen worse. Alternate dimensions? Right where they were now. Talking frogs? Animals capable of speech not unheard of in his home dimension.

But on the note of talking frogs...

"SO. . . ANNE, WAS IT? ALMOST FORGOT-- WE HAVE SEEN A TALKING FROG, TOO; COLOR PINK, WEARS A HAT WITH GOOGLES. EVER HEARD OF 'EM? HE SHOULD BE AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE."

I5nZz18.png

The man simply gave his old scholarly pal a friendly smile when he sat down besides him, an implied approval of their request.
He listened to the other's question, and seemed to be considering how to respond as drinks arrived, and Hershel got to gracefully serving himself a cup wordlessly, taking a single sip afterwards, and nodding to himself in satisfaction. Only now did he finally turn to Orbeck, and address them with proper attention.
"Well. On my end, I have just continued my usual endeavors of ruling, scholarship and training... though I had an important development in my personal life, but it'll...take some time to explain. As for Sage, that is also complex" The man showed a troubled expression as he looked at the phoenix descendant who had just woken up.

Soon enough, he put his glass down, and gives an apologetic smile to Orbeck
"Well, maybe it will be easier to explain as I tell the kid himself... just know, multiverse issues are also related to time and possibility, it seems With that, the duke stood up, and walked towards sage, cat on shoulder, still without any kind of shirt or garments on his upper body, and a charred left arm.... and upon arriving in front of the currently anxious phoenix descendant, he patted the other's head without hesitation using his good right hand.

"Nobody was seriously hurt. I and Leo made sure of that, with Orbeck buying me the time I needed as well" He smiled confidently, looking down with a gentle demeanor at Sage.

"Though maybe its better to explain why I am so relaxed about toayi? Because from your demeanor, this seems... like quite the scarring incident" He spoke purposely yet interesting-creating words to try to draw Sage's attention to him, and away from guilt and anxiety

Interactions: Orbeck( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ), Sage( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), Leo( Twice Knightly Twice Knightly )

"Yep, Anne's the name! You've seen a talking frog? Man, that sure is a crazy coincidence–"

For a second, Anne looked like she might scream. From that description, it couldn't be anyone but Sprig! It wasn't impossible that they might run into each other again, especially given the multiversal scale of her current predicament...

"Sprig?! Is he still with the group? Do you kmow where he is?" she desperately questioned, once again scanning the group for her friend's familiar froggy face. I've got to find him! Gosh, it's been so long!"

Interactions: DR_EDY. DR_EDY.
Mentions: bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2

Medic
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Asuka), allegedlydave allegedlydave (Ling), Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom (Shinji)
Mentions: megar megar (Josuke)

Medic’s Font = Germania One
74135572-1E41-4AD1-9952-BACFD25484B4.png
Medic’s brow wrinkled at the mention of her companion’s diet, grimacing sightly as he shook his head. He couldn’t hide his disapproval - mad doctor he might be, but he was a doctor nonetheless.

Gah, Medic began, folding his arms. Affordable and convenient, perhaps, but is zhere no alternative? Hypertension, undernutrition - they’re nothing to sneeze at. Um Himmels willen, at least add an egg!

Although well-meaning, it was mildly bizarre that he appeared more concerned about this unknown woman’s sodium intake than he did about his colleague’s ability to ferment his own bone marrow.

Medic blinked at Ling as he spoke. For a moment, he seemed mildly befuddled at his sudden change in voice - and, indeed, personality - before clarity flooded back into his expression.

Ah, you’re zhe other one! Medic exclaimed, grinning as he offered a hand to shake. Ling Yao, was it? Well met, my friend.

Medic modestly laughed in response to Ling’s praise, but seemed particularly interested at his mention of homunculi - his eyebrows suddenly perking upwards. Homunculus, you say? he repeated. Ho-ho, you’re full of surprises, aren’t you? I’d love to examine you someday. Soul cohabitation is one of my specialties!

Medic glanced over his shoulder at Ling’s inquiry about their teammate‘s - and former adversary’s - condition. That magnificent hairstyle could be picked out of a crowd a million strong - and here he was, calmly enjoying a drink after such an intense brawl. Medic looked back, clearly unperturbed.

He seems to be in good condition. Patients seldom get up and walk to the bar if they’re seriously injured, Medic replied, crisply nodding in satisfaction. We’re very fortunate he’s on our side, Herr Ling - I don’t know of many who can withstand such an assault!

But I’ll examine everyone before we depart. I need all of you to be in top form for zhe next bout of psychological torment, after all.

Medic pushed his glasses upwards.

That reminds me - I should speak to him. His healing power is incredibly fascinating! I’ve only seen one other person with anything like it. I can’t be everywhere at once - I wouldn’t mind taking on some assistants.

Suddenly, a meek-looking boy approached them, asking to take a seat. Medic didn’t mind either way, but there was something about this boy that he couldn’t quite place. He was reasonably certain that they’d met somewhere earlier, but the details really were quite murky - he wasn’t exactly the most remarkable individual.

Ah, you are… Medic uttered. He observed the boy for a moment, gears turning in his head - before leaning down to whisper to Asuka. My apologies - could you remind me of his name?

Alexis Tenshi
Pr7Uqt2.jpeg

Art by Yueko
Link to CS

INTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Sage)
MENTIONS: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Leo) Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean (Hershel)

dPSqZXy.png

As the MPF trickled into the bar, Alexis saw the familiar face of Hershel carrying an unconscious Sage into the bar. She didn't even need to see Hershel's charred arm to know that whatever they had gone through was…rough. The entire group's Souls cried out in reluctant agony upon arriving, not a single one spared. It made Alexis wonder what they had endured in that time… She excused herself from her conversation with Lazarus, leaving Gideon to play with him as she dealt with a more sensitive matter.

Drawing close to the boy, she saw him wake with confusion, followed by shame, smothering his flickering flame. Even though he spoke in a low voice, Alexis easily picked up his conversation with Leo and the words Hershel spoke to him. Sage spoke words that struck very close to home with Alexis. Though the boy didn't explicitly say it, Alexis knew the hurt that a hostile second soul can cause. When she was just several feet away from them, she finally spoke in a soft voice, "With your friends, you will be fine."

The kitsune knelt down, a tail reaching out to rest on the boy's shoulders as a comforting arm would've. She fished for his eyes, soft glowing amber grasping at the dim fire in his eyes. Her smile was as comfortably warm and gentle as her tail, inviting Sage to place some measure of trust in her. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there to support you guys, but looking at you…I know that losing control is very difficult. In fact…I've been through something similar."

Taking a breath, Alexis gathered herself before letting herself empathize with Sage. Remembering what Cyra had done to her…was more than enough to make Alexis's blood boil. However, if it helped someone else, she would gladly bear the pain for their sake. "The shame of a hideous secret being put on full display for the world to see…the anger at a villain who has no right to interfere…the frustration of not being able to trust yourself…the agony of hurting those that you love… It's not something anyone should ever experience. But…just because it happened this time doesn't mean that you are worthless or undeserving of help and friends. Whoever you've been fighting would certainly love it if you tried to fight them on your own, would they? Every demon loves to catch their prey alone, but they fear the strength that comes through love and companions."

1702671086059.png

Interactions: duskkyy duskkyy (Anne), DR_EDY. DR_EDY. (Venom)

Mentions: ...
Sprig laid faceplanted on a monochrome field before finally waking up, slowly. His eyes blink at different speeds once his head is lifted, looking at the crowd around him. Looks like things are as normal as they can be again and it looks like he can think normally again too. That's good, he's had enough mind controlling shenanigans for life, better not have it happen thrice.

He only really got some of the info sprayed onto his brain, but it seemed like it would be good enough for now. Man, he needs some relaxing time after all of that. He can still see some scorch marks on his vest after trying to chase down the water throwing kid. Should probably apologize for that at some point, once he actually gets in touch with him, that is.

Marching along with everyone else, Sprig stops at the middle of the town in twilight. Not to be confused with the Twilight, apparently. Is there really any difference here? They're the same word, but not really? Eh, logistics isn't his forté.

Marching along the town, the little frog shifts views from one side to another, deciding whether to head for the bar like most others or just roam around and find something cool to do while they want for the super monstrous fight that they'll have to go through because of that mono-eye triangle top hat monster. Whew, that's a lot of descriptors.

In the middle of his search, however, Sprig stops right on his tracks once eyeing someone very specific. It's almost as if he completely freezes for a few seconds, only staring idly. As if completely betraying his previous state, he breaks into a full sprint incredibly quickly, pace getting faster and faster. Anne and Venom could hear a voice coming from the distance.

"...ne..."

Closer and closer.

"an...e..."

"...nne!"

Until suddenly.

"ANNE!"

With a mighty tackle hug and tears flowing, Sprig reaches Anne.​

Frank West
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Ford) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Clovis) brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Raz)

Frank's Font = Tahoma
frankwesticon.jpg
"Hey, sorry to butt in..."

Frank called out as he slowly approached the growing crowd around Stanford. A classic line for a privacy-invading journalist - but as he came closer, his genuinely incredulous expression became apparent. This wasn't just another interview - in fact, as he reached the congregation, his discomfort in even being here was unmistakable. Since the group arrived in this godforsaken wasteland, he'd been off to the side somewhere, collecting his thoughts, but he was within earshot of Ford's conversation. Part of it could have been his information-gathering instincts - but for the most part, he felt like he could hardly even show his face to the man.

After everything.

"Did I hear that right?" Frank interjected. "Ford, Bill tricked you too?"

Frank offered both Raz and Clovis polite glances of acknowledgement. He could feel the tension in the air rapidly become suffocating - the alien dude and the fox weren't exactly getting along. He couldn't exactly blame the little guy for being upset - Clovis just had the unshakeable aura of a smarmy ponce. Maybe his interruption would help cool things down a bit, or at least stop them from shooting each other.

He wanted to scream out every apology that was due... but he really wasn't expecting this.​

Last edited:
rex_banner.png

It isn't long until Rex shoulders open the door, pausing to look sheepish for a moment before he approaches Marisa, rubbing the back of his neck as he does. He clears his throat, visibly avoiding her eye.

"Just wanted to let you know, I, uh... I'm sorry for what went down back there. Wasn't in me right mind, and, uh... wasn't strong enough to fight it off, I guess. I've already spoke to the bloke who thrashed me, we're square. Least, I bloody hope so."

He gestures to an empty seat next to Marisa's.

"D'you mind? Not a zombie anymore, swear on me daughters' lives."

isupposeimphi isupposeimphi

Reimu_banner_720.png
Reimu does not need to ask permission before taking the seat on the other side of Marisa to what Rex was gesturing at. She already has sake. Two glasses. One of them is already empty. It's not entirely clear how she managed to down one of them so quickly.

"You've got kids?"

She leans back to look at Rex past Marisa, seemingly earnest curiosity on her face.

"They as big as you, or is that just a you thing?"

She's clearly more welcoming than she was before. This may be because of the sake.

Last edited:
rex_banner.png

Rex chuckles and shakes his head before he seats himself. He beckons the bartender over.

"Get us a Jenerossi Tea, will you? Rather not get tipsy so soon. Gotta stay sharp, and besides... a pint hits the spot once you've earnt it, eh?"

He turns to Reimu and Marisa.

"Not to say you two haven't. Quite the opposite, if I had to say. Anyhow, about what you asked... short answer, no. If you knew how much stuff I've had to pinch off shelves..."

Rex chuckles and shakes his head, smiling ear to ear at a memory.

"They can bloody well go blow for blow with me, though. Stubborn enough to make Territorial Rotbart blink, too. Bit like you two."

megar megar isupposeimphi isupposeimphi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back