• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lana

Lana frowned as the swing of her bat was stopped last second. The psychic was able to push her back, but only for a moment as she quickly got back up. Her usually cheerful demeanor was completely gone. She had a look of anger on her face as well as sorrow. Too many thoughts were racing through her mind still. It was becoming too much for her and just making her more manic.

"SHUT UP!!"

Tears began to well up in her eyes as she stared Lumi. The grip on her bat tightened as she got ready to charge at him again.

"Just make this easier for both of us..."

She wiped the tears from her eyes and charged right for Lumi again. This time, right as she was directly in front of him, she bolted to the side trying to get an attack in from behind.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

ILLUMINA
Interactions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) | brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Raz) | bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Sprig) | Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Gleeful Twins)

Blink.

Why is she crying so much...? Maybe this mind control thing has less of a hold on her than I thought. I sure hope so. I can't help but feel bad for her...

I grip my sword and scarf tighter as she charges in and bolts around me. She's fast! Right when she goes behind me, I hit the floor and slide between her legs, pushing myself forward even further with my Psychic. I then whip my scarf out, using it to catch the pinecones thrown by Sprig. In another quick, smooth motion, I leap back over Lana and whip the scarf again, throwing the pinecones right at the Gleeful Twins, all while using Psychic to try and push Lana and Sprig back again. But not like, violently, no, I'm not trying to like, knock them over or something. They'd just slide back a bit, away from me and Raz.

"Doing alright there?" I ask Raz, still gripping the hilt of my sword tight.

Lana

She groaned in annoyance as her attack was dodged once again. After being pushed away again, she seemed to put the stick back in her tail. Was she done? The look on her face didn't change so that was unlikely... She slowly walked up to Lumi reaching behind her again. She was preparing for another attack, but why put the bat away in the first place? It didn't take long for that question to be answered. As she pulled it out, the bat was now coated in a layer of fire. She once again swung at Lumi, a trail of fire following the bat as she swung. Whether her attack landed or not, it didn't matter. She wasn't going for the kill yet.

"Just leave... If you leave now then I probably won't have to do this... You remind me too much of him... I don't want to do this, but If you really wanna die so badly...."

She stepped back gripping the bat with two paws waiting for his next move.

"Then step up."

Rumble just stands and listens as Illumina shares his story. To give up his own memories for the sake of the planet... a hardened warrior himself, Rumble cannot think of a more noble act. When asked to join him, though, Rumble closes his one eye, lowers his head, and sighs.

"๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐œ ๐๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐."

When he looks back up, Illumina can see his resolve through his steeled expression and balled-up fist.

"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ข ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž..."

Rumble reaches out and presses his surprisingly sharp, pixelated finger against Illumina's chest.

"๐ˆ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž."

From there, Rumble watches as Illumina leaves with a smile. It isn't until he's finally gone that his smile fades. He brings up his fist again and lowers his head in quiet, meditative reflection.

butun-yolculugum.gif

"๐ˆ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง. ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก. ๐–๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ. ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ... ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž."

OMNI-MAN
BoltBeam BoltBeam (Black Rock Shooter)

She was still alive, and standing as ever.

Good.

In the flashes of gunfire, Rock makes out the man in red hovering before her, staring at her in a furrowed, almost condescending glare. Her resilience seemed to be testing his patience and it only was a matter of time before a man could bottle so much flare; the frustration he held that felt like mere minutes that passed through his thousand years of living. Emotions that he shoulnd't feel, but held close regardless. He did wish her no harm, but it didn't seem like he had much of a choice.

He'll make it quick, as painless as he could, at least.

FWOOM!

Another flash. Black Rock Shooter finds herself embedded to the ground as an arm withheld her from standing. The weight of Nolan's grasp pressed onto her neck as if a mountain were to apply itself upon her neck. Not long after, Nolan tossed her into the air, following suite as his body followed her trajectory without so much of a wink of effort. As she descends back into earth's soils, he winds up his fist once more, a swift but delicate process to minimize force, before pummeling her face that sends her crashing into the ground.

Orbeck of Vinheim1.png
orbeck-fanart-by-me-v0-dvgfi1iddqd91.jpg

"Heed my words, Unkindled One. Fear the fire..."
Cornyx of the Great Swamp

(Fanart by atomicjest on Reddit)

"I'M NOT UNDERSTIMATING YOU AGAIN...!"

THERE IT WAS, the ant that had the potential to run everything! LEONARDO WATCH, was promptly assaulted with an ornate lance construct coated in even more flames! The aim though, wasn't the best, it was quick and mostly trying to break the boy's focus on whatever it is he was doing! That was dangerous, Toayรฎ grit the vessel's teeth making a note to disrupt that the most as it could...

If there was as idea of a time as any to commit to this plan. It was now. Even if Orbeck used Hidden Body to hide himself from sight, it would be pointless. The entity knows of his presence. the moment he shot that soul arrow. With the crystals given to him by Hershel, it should be trivial to attract his ire.

So as Toayรฎ taunted and reviled in their own firey and destructive merriment, Orbeck a few of those coins at his direction. First, a few of the white ones to deprive the already derived air surrounding him, thrown by dozen or so fireey lances and and the ground. The next one was a single blue coin right at Toayรฎ's head. A few more might have made the difference, but what could be more aggravating than being underestimated with such a so-called gimmick? It may as well all be meager to the entity's eyes. And besides, he was going to need them if he had any chance of striking him down.

but now there was one thing left to do. It may even be too reckless, but if it works, may grant an opening to the rest of his allies.

"All fires fade. Even the childish tantrums that you call an inferno, are no exception."

No shouting or screaming, just a quick-witted insult right at Toayรฎ's pride. Even in this mess, he would be forced to pay attention. With a blue gemed coin in one hand and his Stave on the other, he braces for the entity's ire. And with any luck, it should give the rest of this group the breathing room needed to counter him.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla StaidFoal StaidFoal @Twice_Knightly

Flandre Scarlet
megar megar (Reimu Hakurei), isupposeimphi isupposeimphi (Marisa Kirisame), DR_EDY. DR_EDY. (Venom)

Flandre winds back from the blow to her stomach, a subtle eye twitch signifying it's impact. However, regardless of pain, the smile that she bared grew wider. She was getting excited. As the orbs descend upon her, the vampire springs into action, taking off in a flash as she wildly manuvers around them in sharp zig-zags. As it seemed like she was aiming for Reimu, Flandre suddenly flew past the Hakurei shrine maiden, her sights set on someone else.

"Where do you think you're going, Maaaaarisaaaa?~", a bulb of light exclaims into the size of a meteor. Flandre's hands cackle with energy, before releasing as a giant, fiery orb descends upon the magician.

b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
IMG_3250.gif
Raz yelps at the sudden arrival, turning his attention to the Espeon and tilting his head. "Are... are you okay?" Well, nevermind, looks like Illumina's alright! Good, that's good- and he's willing to help out too! He smiles and nods in gratitude, continuing to focus on getting more... punch. Hey, he needs to work with what he's got, after all!

However, that was interrupted when the audience was somehow more concerned about the punch than the ongoing fight. Raz is thankfully not hit at first, thanks to Illumina's interference, but that's short-lived when Lana comes along. Raz grunts as a few cups hit him, forming a psychic shield around his body to block the oncoming cups - therefore stopping his punch-gathering in its tracks. "Hey, I'm trying to save you guys, c'mon!" He's been booed before, back in Helmut's mind and by the occasional heckler in the Aquato Family Circus' audience - and it wasn't all that nice of an experience, especially given the dire circumstances

Razputin's shield comes down just as Toayi intensifies the various fires, and he quickly moves to use Time Bubble on Mabel's flames, only for that to be interrupted when he was pelted with more pinecones and cups! He grunts, stumbling back before quickly turning invisible!

Footsteps sound across the stage as Raz then continues his punch-gathering and splashing it onto Mabel's flames the best he can from where he stood... invisibly!

As Illumina refers to the Junior Psychonaut, the Espeon hears Raz's voice in his head! He's been brushing up just a bit on telepathy - a special thanks to Milla and Sasha for the help!

As alright as I can be... what about you? I'll figure out something if you need a hand- er, paw? Help, help works.

Medic
Interactions: allegedlydave allegedlydave (Greed/Ling), Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Asuka), megar megar (Josuke), DR_EDY. DR_EDY. (Venom), Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean (Hershel)
Mentions: Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0 (Flandre)

Medic's Font = Germania One
medic3.png
He certainly got his wish!

The situation had not necessarily developed to their advantage. The twins' magic, while incredibly fascinating from a medical standpoint, had the small caveat of being in the hands of their enemies. Enemies that, for better or worse, seemed to prefer public humiliation over public execution - as a man who'd made as many trips to Indian burial grounds as he had to Hell, he knew that this kind of magic could kill them all rather easily.

That didn't prepare him for Asuka's fist -

- nor for Greed's most timely intervention.

Despite Medic's reflexes being honed by years on the battlefield, where dodging bullets, rockets and grenades was all done before you'd finished breakfast, the situation had changed far too quickly for him to act. He had only just about comprehended what happened to Asuka before Mabel made her turn on him - if it wasn't for Greed, he'd need to find a new pair of glasses and a new set of teeth.

Medic's eyes opened wide as he watched Greed strike back - smashing his palm directly into Asuka's diaphragm, causing her to crumple into a nearby chair. He felt a twinge of regret that it had to come to this, but he wasn't concerned for her condition. He was a doctor. It was a good blow, and she would definitely feel it smart when she woke up - but the worst thing was the loss of consciousness. No significant injuries to worry about.

They were going to have no shortage of severe casualties, anyway.

Medic clenched his teeth together, culminating in his quintessential dangerous and wicked smile. Surrounded, they may be - but together they were the predators, not the prey.

"Ha ha! You're quite the patient, Herr Greed," he replied, pressing his back against Greed's as he gripped his Kritzkrieg, eyes darting around the battlefield. "It'd be my pleasure to provide a clinical demonstration. Show me what else you can do, ja?"

ezgif-1-8e732e0b94.gif

"Let's go practice medicine."

Medic pushed the lever forward, and, just like before, transluscent beams of ionised red light began to flow from the nozzle. The inexplicable rush of adrenaline returned to Greed, as did the robust, energetic feeling - the Overheal permeating through his body. It swelled within him. A feeling that he could take on anything - or at least like it wouldn't hurt nearly as much if he was to take some punishment, whether from birds or humans.

Medic couldn't help but wonder if he truly needed healing, however - he'd seen his response to physical trauma while being mauled by that vicious beast Archimedes. It'd be truly fascinating to see it in action, in real combat - but from what he'd witnessed, he had a feeling that he was more than capable of taking a fair beating. Not to worry, Medic thought, glancing at the gauges on the back of his device - he was a man capable of many miracles.

"Eins, zwei, drei... urgh. We have to clear a path to zhe flame. So many targets, but we can't be everywhere at once..." Medic remarked, his head on a swivel. The facts rushed through his mind - he remembered that man with the pompadour mentioning that he could restore things to their previous states. Matching the name Mabel called out to the face, he realised this could become a problem fast. "Zhat one..."

The rennaisance man - Hershel, was it? - quickly confirmed his suspicions. Medic beamed at him, firmly nodding his head in the cleric's direction.

"My thoughts exactly, kamerad!" he cried. "Go - do what you must! We'll handle him!"

Whirling back to face Greed, he aggressively pointed in Josuke's direction - the Medibeams continuously breathing into him.

"I'm right behind you - zhere's no time to waste! Get zhat Schweinhund!"

As the two set their plan in motion, however, his field medic instincts started to shriek incessantly. The ever-present dilemma of not being able to heal everyone at once... he quickly noticed their newcomer - the massive, oozing goo monster - take quite a severe blow from the pyromancer. Medic winced - not at the attack, but out of frustration for his hands being tied. Though, perhaps not completely...

Not falling out of step with Greed, he removed one hand from his Kritzkrieg - the lever remaining in the forward position, ensuring a steady flow of Medibeams - and deftly produced his Crusader's Crossbow. In one fluid motion, he aimed with one hand and fired at Venom - a huge syringe flying straight out of the serving.

Should the shot land true - not that he could possibly miss a target this massive - the syringe would plant itself firmly into his back. Venom would feel a prick, and a brief, tingling sensation before a bizarre, intense feeling of wellness rushed through him, like a great fresh breath of air. The gigantic injury from Flandre's sword, in addition to the horrendous burns, would remarkably begin to reverse themselves - restoring Venom to nigh-perfect condition. Medic was covering for his whole team, but damned if he was going to lose such a fascinating character!

They'd have much to discuss - scientifically.​

Last edited:
ILLUMINA
Interactions: brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Raz) | Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Whoa, telepathy?! This dude's got this psychic stuff under lock! I smile back at him to silently tell him I'm doing just fine as is.

Got it, I reply through the psychic link, but I think I'm good for now. Focus on what you're doing.

With that, I turn back to Lana, standing strong and tall.

"You're under the Gleeful Twins' control. Even if I left, you'd just attack someone else. They would make you do it, just so they can continue playing this game. I know it must be hard, but you have to fight it." I begin to stow my blade away back in my belt, raising my paws calmly. "Come on, Lana. I may not be 'him,' I will never be 'him,' but I don't want you to hurt yourself or anyone else. I have to stay here. And I have to make sure you set your sights on what's right."

I cock my head and grin.

"So fight it, Lana! Even if you're a thief, I know you're not a killer!"

• -Aloy, the Nora Warrior-

aloy-horizon-zero-dawn.gif

Aloyโ€™s shock was just that when she was instantly dragged onto the stage, somehow and forced to introduce herself in front of the puppetmaster, a teenage .. woman named Mabel?

No matter how she tried to fight it, she winced and sighed โ€œMy name is Aloy, and Iโ€™m a Nora warrior.โ€ She almost refused to show off in front of allies and friends as she was not a puppet on strings for some girl.

But what broke the straw on the camelโ€™s back was the fact this woman called her name to help protect her against the flames, Lobo, an old enemy from years ago and now she couldnโ€™t fight the control on her body.

Sooner than later, she found herself going after her oldest friend and ally, Kassandra.

โ€œDonโ€™t make me hurt you, old friend.โ€ Aloy was serious enough that she would hurt her oldest friend if she got in the way.

Yet, she didnโ€™t want to do it.

Aloy had no choice but to lift one of her arrows at her friend and growled โ€œStand down..โ€

Yet another ally was at Kassandraโ€™s throat as well.

If Kassandra wasnโ€™t careful, sheโ€™d find herself in a 2-for-1 fight.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Twice Knightly Twice Knightly StaidFoal StaidFoal

mori crop.png
CS

The situation continued to grow more and more grim with each step Reverentia was forced to take back by the unrelenting pressure of Blake's assault. A cut on her arm. A graze to her neck. Her armor was solid, magical -- it would stand up to damage, but Blake was precise enough to find the places the armor didn't provide enough protection. It was only a matter of time before the thin cuts and near-misses started to become gaping wounds and fatal blows, and she could sense it. To some extent, her willingness to cause lethal harm to Blake was becoming irrelevant. Soon, her ability to do it would prevent such a route all on its own. Fortunately, she wasn't in the fight alone. Veronica, one of the people mind controlled earlier, stepped in and bought her the briefest moment. Enough to land an actual blow. Blake was surrounded by some sort of aura, judging by the briefest visual flash on the attack landing.

Pausing to collect herself, Reverentia's shoulders continued to rise and fall heavily. She was used to being the fighter with an overwhelming offense. Reventia shot Veronica a cold look when the woman spoke, every bit as dispassionate now as she was a moment before, but nodded in acknowledgment for her help. As far as banter went, she wasn't feeling much more talkative than Blake, though. It seemed the intervention inspired some change in their opponent. She was familiar with the kusarigama -- it was a favored weapon among bandits she'd fought in the Highlands -- but that didn't make it any less tricky a weapon to defend itself. The kama on a length of ribbon snaked towards them, green eyes following Blake's hands more than the weapon itself to anticipate unexpected shifting in its trajectory.

Veronica was still winded from the fight before. Would she be able to dodge in time? It only took the passing of an instant for her to realize that wasn't a risk the vigilante was willing to take. Without hesitation, Reverentia stepped between Blake and her savior. Two strikes meant for separate people now became two aimed at one. Reverentia managed to bat the Kama aside with her sword the first time, scanning her options as best she could. The kusarigama, in the hands of a skilled opponent (which Blake obviously was) was an unpredictable weapon with great reach, not unlike a more complicated version of the hobgoblin's own bladed whip. It required distance and proper spacing. Without shifting to grab the kama itself, someone standing right up on top of the wielder put said wielder in an awkward, difficult to manage position, even if potentially only for a moment or two. The issue was getting there. She wasn't fast enough to catch it or simply charge past it.

Her idea was not a pleasant one.

The second strike came whirling in, Reverentia shifting back her weight and parrying just so that it knocked it off course without diverting it altogether. The kusarigama sailed on before finding purchase a few inches into an unarmored part of her thigh, a screaming pain shooting up her body. Immediately, she felt the warmth of blood on her skin, letting out her first real indicator of pain in the fight with a shout. Her expression tightened, carefully-managed dispassion giving way to pain and anger. Reverentia didn't hesitate. She'd already sunken the cost of eating the attack to buy her a moment, she wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. Closing the gap, Reverentia's masked forehead came crashing towards the bridge of Blake's nose.

isupposeimphi isupposeimphi megar megar Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

Lana

Lana seemed to drop her guard. Lumi's words might have actually been reaching her. She quickly began to shake her head trying to brush off everything is saying. Why should she listen to him? He could just be trying to lower her guard before attacking... Somehow she knew he wouldn't though... She felt her grip on the bat begin to loosen. Once she did, she snapped out of it and gripped it once again.

"Just stop... Even if what your saying is true... I don't care if I am under someone's control. For once I'm not bound by my past. I can finally let loose.... Maybe this is what I want."

Tears started to form again. She didn't bother wiping them away this time. She just readied her bat staring Lumi directly in the eyes.

"Though... If what you're saying is true, then you should know this isn't about whether I want to do this or not... So just get out of here before I regret killing the only friend I've made here when I snap out of it!!!"

Blake.png

Blake, in that brief moment where her Kusarigama found purchase, managed to exert some semblance of control over her actions. A single, momentary chink in the armour. Her instincts told her to activate her semblance - she very easily could've. The momentum of Shadow would have ripped Gambol Shroud's blade free of her leg.

Yet, the woman within managed to force that finely honed instinct down just long enough for Reverentia's head to smash into her own.

The blow, forceful as it was, took a signifigant chunk off of her aura and reset the fights momentum momentarily as a staggered Blake took a moment to center herself.
The second blade of Gambol Shroud was still lodged in Reverentia's leg, the ribbon that served as its chain having been dropped by Blake in that moment of contact. Yet, the broader, cleaver like Blade remained in Blake's off-hand.

Her aura flickered as she closed the distance in an instant with Shadow, her killing intent divided between both Reverentia and Veronica. She managed to dance between the two targets as if they were one, darting from one target to another with Shadow, weaving between counterattacks and never once letting the momentum change, even with a weapon down.

Marisa.png

Marisa hears Flandre before she sees her. As a near instinctual reaction, Marisa called upon a series of seven magical circles that blocked Flandre's incoming trajectory like a barrier.

"Black Magic ~ Event Horizon!"

A barrage of multi-coloured stars revolved around a void of pure magic - so dense and pure, with such immense presence and yet near invisible to the eye that it may as well have been a black hole. The event horizon expanded outwards into the sky above in a flurry both wide and dense.

"Back off, Flan!"

The millions of stars shredded the bulb of light before it could approach the stage, and the residual light was sucked into the center of the Event Horizon, only for said power to be regurgitated into stars of pure white. With a flick of wind magic, Marisa got her broom back in hand, not letting up on the barrage of Event Horizon in an attempt to force Flandre to disengage at the moment. She'd figure out what to do from there, but she couldn't stay here and help with the flames if it put anybody else in Flandre's path.

Last edited:
It is a near overwhelming assault. Veronica could normally say she could keep up -- but given her condition, it's becoming harder by the second. She realises she needs the help just as much -- and the woman she's fighting alongside clearly doesn't seem to be worried about getting herself hurt.

Veronica reaches behind her back, and in her hand a strange staff forms that she promptly brings forward. She's never quite been the best at healing, but... it will have to do.

Of course, she needs an opportunity at all. She finds herself instead using Hliรฐskjรกlf to bat away Blake's attacks -- it is fortunate she has only one weapon now -- unable to find a chance to use the staff for its intended purpose.

But every time she deflects an attack, Blake would feel just a little bit slower, and Reverentia a little stronger.

Ryuji, now high on his newfound confidence, doesnโ€™t hesitate to tell her what his plan is. โ€œOh, Iโ€™m not worried about that guy. Iโ€™ll put that shit out at the source.โ€ And as he does, he forces two fingers under his mask, staring directly at her and yanking it off in a swift motion. It dissolves into flames once more, but this time, seems to transform.

A faint silhouette can be seen behind him, invisible to the crowd, but clear as day to the others with powers of their own.

The grin on his face only seems to grow more while he points his finger at Mabel.

โ€œThe two of you are goinโ€™ down. I got a feeling thatโ€™ll be quicker than putting out a damn fire.โ€

GM: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly
Mentions: Mason Gleeful ( brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy )
Interactions: Mabel Gleeful ( Twice Knightly Twice Knightly )

mori crop.png
CS

Every step she took was a reminder of her recent desperate gamble, pain only barely dulled by adrenaline as her body continuously cried out about the weapon stilled lodged in her thigh. One forward. Two back. Three right. Back. Back. Back. Every effort she made to interpose herself between friend and foe again was thwarted by a mixture of her own agony and Blake's deadly, dancing steel. Their opponent seemed very capable of what seemed to be almost short-range teleportation and showed no sign of stopping. Though her efforts had gained the pair some ground, seemingly weakening whatever the magical shield around Blake was and earning them another momentary reprieve, it was still proving to be an uphill battle, to say the least. Perhaps even a losing battle. But as the fight raged on, she noticed something strange.

Blake was steadily slowing down, and, despite her wounds, Reverentia was steadily feeling more powerful. It was a slow change, so slow that she hadn't noticed at first, but it was happening.

Her eyes briefly flickered over to Veronica, recognizing the staff, if not in exact function, in purpose. It was strange magic, but not entirely dissimilar to what she was used to. Renewed fervor flashed across her gaze as she refocused on Blake, waiting for the Faunus to strike at Veronica again. While true that she was fast and clearly able to divide her attention between the two of them, even the most capable warrior could only truly focus on one opponent at a time, and with each passing second, the window grew a little bit longer. Not much, but... hopefully enough. Blake wasn't just fast, she was strong. Reverentia didn't have long to press the attack before she potentially lost momentum again. She had to make it count.

This time, there was no brief pause where Reverentia briefly tried to recover from defending herself -- with the magic's effects taking hold, the very moment Blake turned away from her, the Hobgoblin pounced on her like a wild animal, throwing defense to the wind just as before. A gauntleted hand, wildly firing off electricity, moved to palm her by the back of the head and slam Blake's face down into the ground. No doubt a lethal blow to any normal person, but the headbutt probably had been, too, and it only really seemed to slow her down a bit.

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly megar megar isupposeimphi isupposeimphi

he.png
The Wanderer
Interactions: megar megar (Byakuya), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Clovis), Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Twins and GM), @ Everyone in the Tent (a lot of wind be blowing lmao)
Mentions: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Toayรฎ)

Wanderer stumbled slightly forward as he felt the psychic force piercing his mind and slowly moving his body suddenly release, leaving him standing in the aisle leading up to the stage. His eyes betrayed no reaction to the movement, however. All of his attention still remained on the stage, which his furious eyes could've very well burned a hole through. All of that fury, directed of course at the magicians standing there, remaining as smug as ever.

He caught that brief glance of interest towards him, and it only served to somehow make him angrier still. If the Wanderer ever had the chance to get his hands on either of them, he'd punish them thoroughly for their insolence. For even daring to lay their psychic power into his mind and body like that. A small breeze whispered through his hands, but the quiet sound of wind was silence compared to the clattering of chains as a new attraction was pulled onto the stage. Intimidating and bitter, with a long list of crimes to his name. Possessing an anger that threatened to undo everything around them, and unleash perhaps far worse.

And Wanderer didn't believe a second of it.

He'd learned a lesson or two from his time with that disgraced group Teyvat called the Fatui Harbingers, and that was that there was almost always a trick. As annoying as he'd found the Harbingers and would-haves beneath him, they were nothing but consistent. Always a reap for the sow, in the end. If these performers were so beloved, and so attached to their ability to perform, there was no way they'd seriously hold the risk of this destruction in their hands. Somewhere in this act was a catch, a trick of the light they'd reveal after while laughing at them all for not being quite so clever. Despite their apparent risk-inclination, he was inclined to believe it. Someone like Tartaglia, as bone-headed and adrenaline-hungry as he was, still wasn't stupid enough to do something so careless.

Why would they?

There would've been nothing more appealing to him than to call them on their bluff then and there.

Yet they had one trick up their sleeves, something he'd dreaded since their attempt to pull him to the stage began.

"Wanderer."

Almost like clockwork, Wanderer attempted to close off his mind like he had to the first attack against him. But this time, it was stronger. The psychic power felt like being devoured by quicksand from the top down, like iron chains wrapping around him to pull him down into the unforgiving abyss. Like being entangled by wires, uselessly fighting against their restraint. Wind lightly howled as he fell to his knees, clutching his head wordlessly as his mind stood like a fragmented structure against a flood.

Yet somehow amongst the pain, he found laughter. Because of course it'd be him. It was like two children wanting to see the Rishboland Tiger in training go wild for their entertainment, intrigued by the tiger's previous attempts to ignore their taunts. Childish and predictable, as they'd proven themselves to be.

Still, that was a useless observation now. It wasn't as if it could save him. No power in sight alone.

So Wanderer simply laid there, in what remained of his thoughts until the sound of laughter eventually faded to a whisper. He felt his mind begin to sink below the power used against him. Everything seemed to fade away. Even his own struggle felt distant as his thoughts grew heavier, a tired swimmer amongst stormy waves. Fighting against water to stay afloat until...

...finally...

...his mind...

...was swept under...

...by one...

..final..

wave.
There was laughter. Who was laughing?

Oh, it was him.

Why was he laughing?

He forgot.
He remembered.
Wanderer stood up. He had been laying on the floor. Why had he done that? That was pointless. All of it was. None of it mattered anymore. Nothing did.

Nothing except for what she wished.
Everything opposite what she wished.

Nothing except what she had asked.
The exact thing he was asked to prevent.

Nothing except for her.
Everything except for her.

"As you wish, Mabel. Anything for you." Wanderer responded. His voice sounded happy. Of course he was happy. He got to serve her. Yet somehow his words felt odd in his mouth. Wrong to his ears. That didn't make sense to him. That made perfect sense to him. Why would they be? Why waste them on someone like her? All of it was music to his ears. Music to her ears.

He bowed. It was an elegant bow. The gesture made something in his chest protest. He would never kneel in front of them like this. Or perhaps anyone at all. Wanderer scolded himself for that feeling. It was distracting to the task at hand. To stop all those who opposed her and her show. For such a task, the wind rose around the tent. Air turned wild at his hand. Carrying the flames that were already spread by another. Bringing embers and ash to a dance. Through the air he rose as the tent knew the power of Anemo.
As he floated, he saw someone. Byakuya, the boy with the glasses. Something distant in Wanderer's mind met his heart set on his task. He bet Byakuya didn't even consider his words back in Wakanda. What a pest. New knowledge to better serve her. This boy was undeserving. A worm. An ant. An insect. Did nothing of worth, even now. Thought he was too good. Too good for the flame. Too good for them all. That's one thing he agreed with. Too good for her. That wasn't saying much.

He would be put in his place.

Wanderer flew quickly down. His hand met cloth at the bottom of his arch-like movement. It was back of Byakuya's jacket and shirt. Then hand met skin as Wanderer brought them both upwards. That was the base of Byakuya's neck. It was grasped in his right hand. In his left sat a growing ball of pure Anemo. Both, ready for a union. Ready for a punishment.

"Those insolent enough to crawl idly in the face of Mabel's grand task will not live to see it's end." He hissed. His voice was cold. The words were somehow still slightly wrong.
He was a nusiance, but he didn't deserve to die like this. Not so pointlessly. It was a simple act regardless. One easily carried out by his hand.

Yet it would not be one completed.

His eyes saw another figure before he moved to act. One who threatened the flame. Then looked to threaten her and her brother. A quick act. One that required his immediate service.

This insect could wait.

Wanderer's grip loosened on Byakuya's neck. Leaving him to fall to the floor of the tent. Perhaps safely. Perhaps not. For now, there was no need to pay him mind. Only to the fool who dared act. The fool who he remembered had dared to call his magic beyond hers. Who dismissed her based on her mere nature alone. His hands moved onto reshaping the ball of Anemo he still held. He cast his arms forwards, the element reshaping itself into two arcing blades of it. Flying forward, aimed at the arrogant cloaked fool. No matter where they struck, he flew. Flew towards the vermin to tackle him. The breeze howled around Wanderer as his hands prepared to grasp the pest.

And the mind below the waves screamed.

Last edited:
"I am not a Pokรฉmon. I am something that surpasses both human and Pokรฉmon."
Mewtwo.png

As the psychic's patience was encroached upon by the Twins and began to whittle down second by second, their tricks only served to increase his eagerness to put a stop to them before they could play any further dirty tricks. Though, that urge seemed to have come far too late, as their presentation had revealed two new components into the already-perilous situation: Lobo, who seemed feral enough to tear into every single person here with no regards for who or what they were, or why there were here, and Will a creature being held captive by these two with no regard for his wants or well-being, even claiming his power to be so immense that he could cause an entire apocalypse.

This was all too familiar for him. Being contained in that tube, being helpless to stop anything as the scientists who gave him his existence wanted nothing more than to use him as some pet project, some plaything to prove that their research and ingenuity were of the utmost quality. Mewtwo has since learned that, of course, his past does not have to dictate who he is today, and it is foolish to judge others based on one example of their kin. For a lack of better words, however, the red-haired girl had every right in the world to yell at these two.

They had completely lost all sense of reasoning in their minds.

Almost ask quick as her outburst was, however, the girl's demeanor immediately shifted into one more relaxed, apologizing for her improper manners and following commands to attack the doctor of the group, which would have been a very concerning circumstance had it not been for the interception by a coy man with a decent grasp of martial arts skills. To take such an innocent girl and force them to act on their own sick pleasures...this had gone on for long enough. The Pokรฉmon rose from his seat, energy manifesting into his hand and crackling with black and purple lightning, ready to fire right towards the stage.

But something inside of him changed.

His eyes flashed a blue hue, one eerily similar to the one that Mabel's eyes and the flames she conjured shared, and right when he was ready to put an end to things before they could start...he stopped. Despite every bone in his body wishing for nothing more than to teach those children a lesson they wouldn't forget, he had stood down and at attention for the girl, listening intently to her commands. His own psychic force wasn't enough to stop her control, but as before, he seemed to have an understanding of the control placed upon him-- A control where no matter how badly you screamed out, or how much your body wanted to resist itself, it was nothing but a puppet for another to control.

From his perspective, Mabel was the trainer, and every command she made was his to follow.

Paying no mind to the calamity that quickly saw its way seep through the room, the Pokรฉmon set his sights on a peculiar creature: One with white fur that stood on two legs and wore gloves and running shoes. He could feel the psychic energy radiate off of him. It was feeble, untrained, lacked discipline in the gifts that was given to him. It would only be natural to set an example.

Mewtwo reopened his palm, the energy once again shaping into a ball of electrified darkness, into his hand, sparking with malice. In the blink of an eye, he seemed to pop out of existence entirely, before teleporting right in front of Silver and dashing to his side, slamming the Shadow Ball right into Silver's abdomen and sending him flying through the tent's roof, immediately flying off in pursuit afterwards with both of his hands put to his side, another ball, this time forming with gusts of air and blue fire forming into a ball of pure aura, being shot out at the hedgehog.

Psychic vs psychic, sure to be a battle for the ages, but not one that would be easy for Silver.

Interacting with: bluefrostie2 (Silver the Hedgehog)
Mentioning: Twice Knightly (The Gleeful Twins, Lobo, Will, Asuka Langley Soryu, GM), allegedlydave (Ling Yao|Greed)

2560px-Black_Rock_Shooter_logo.svg.png

378-3784488_brs-main-black-rock-shooter-png.png

Despite her continued onslaught, all her opponent seemed to do in response was hover in front of her, staring at her as if he was judging her - just staying immobile as countless rounds were seemingly wasted. As much as she was impressed at how effortlessly he was enduring her barrage, she was getting quite irritated how little her attacks were accomplishing - just what is this dude made of?!

Before she can dare to follow that train of thought, she was unable to react to the blinding speed he displayed - and within seconds, she was slammed into the ground and pressed down by her neck. As much as it continuously hurts, she does not struggle and just stares up at him with unending resilience and determination to keep fighting - and no matter how much force he has put behind his attacks so far, she is continuing to shrug them off as best she can - even though it is clear she is taking damage, it is not nearly enough to keep her down. Far from it.

While she was stuck to the ground, her weapon turned back into its original rifle mode - just in time for her to be flung into the air. As her opponent followed her into the air, however, she quickly identified he was immediately going to strike her now that she was dangling in the open air. She quickly got her bearings before she aimed her cannon directly behind her and firing - launching herself around with the recoil that every individual shot would provide. She continues to remain in the air using this recoil, effectively rendering his planned attack worthless as she once more continued her constant barrage, unleashing a downpour of shells and bullets upon him.

However, it was not long before she stopped firing and crashed into the ground anyway, as the ground around her cracked a dust cloud was born thanks to the sheer velocity of which she was not-quite flying through the air. Though she herself could not be seen in the initial crash landing, she eventually rose to her feet as the brutal blue flame from her eye shone through the cloud of dirt and dust that now smothers her every inch. Much like every other attack towards her so far, she was continuing to shrug off every painful sensation that was inflicted upon her as if they never happened at all - unsheathing her blade and slicing through the open air, severing the wind breeze and dissipating the cloud that was formerly masking her whereabouts.

At this point, it should be clear to the superhuman that he is going to need to use more power in order to keep her down.
Hex Code: #487ea8
Font: Tahoma
Status (physically): Fine (injured)
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine (currently mind controlled)
Items: โ˜…Rock Cannon (active), Black Blade (active), Watch (activated earlier, on right wrist)
Skills/Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
Course of action: Keeping a potential threat busy
Interactions: Omni-Man Miso_Tofu2.0 Miso_Tofu2.0
Mentions: N/A
Nearby/In Group: Pretty much everyone

As Toayi's fires begin to intensify, Mabel's eyes are overcome with a glow that can only be described as radiant. Her grin turns damn near manic, the updraft from those flames flowing back onto the stage and pushing back into both her hair and her outfit. They both flutter against its intensifying force, all while Mabel struggles to maintain her composure. Not out of fear, but out of sheer excitement. This night is going even better than she'd hoped - and she sees no reason to stop the party now! Even Raz continuing to slow down their fire couldn't stop her. It only added to the suspension, thanks to how much more desperate it made Lobo. He was rocking so hard against his chains that it looked like he'd topple over at any moment, now.

It's the only reason she indulges Ryuji at all when he climbs onto the stage. Someone asking to engage with her directly? That's intriguing... if not foolish. But she can't say that she doesn't admire the tenacity, though she hardly lets that show. Instead, she just lets her all-too-smug grin speak for itself.

"Do you hear that, brother?" she asks him without even really looking in his direction. "Our little intruder wishes to challenge us head-on!" Mabel leans forward with her hands on her hips, unable to hold back her snicker. "Well... I'm not one to deny a good challenge, so why don't you put your money where your mouth is, sugar~?" She asks with a coy little wink.

While this transpired, Will had seemingly stopped crying long enough to watch the fight. He still looks absolutely terrified, but for anyone truly keeping an eye on him, they might notice something else behind that quivering eye. Interest, perhaps.

alley-cat-boogie alley-cat-boogie brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

greedling_banner.png

"Whatever you say, Doc -- you just try and keep up."

Despite Greed's braggadocious tone, his boasting is anything but empty. He proves it in short order, darting between bodies, debris and strewn about chairs with a swiftness simply inhuman. He appears more a black blur than a man at times, clawed fingers arched and eager -- until he reaches Josuke, props a nearby chair up onto its legs, and falls into it with his hands behind his head and one leg crossed over the other.

"Yo, pompadour! I've heard a lot about you, but I gotta say, I'm not impressed yet. You take out a loan to keep that thing upright?"

He chuckles, a finger pointed derisively at Josuke's hair.

"There's somethin' to be said for artistic integrity, but if I'm honest, I think I've gotcha beat. If nothin' else..."

He winks, a pompous grin practically smeared across his face.

"I'm all natural."

megar megar Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

"I was having a dream."

He was supposed to be alone. It was by chance that they had met.

"It was of the peaceful past."

She looked so soft-spoken... and yet her personality couldn't have been the opposite. She was spunky - fun. She wanted to see the world, and who was he to deny her that?

"Days that were fulfilled."

She said she was a ghost. Leo always thought that was weird... but he supposed she was a weird girl. Not that he was any less odd. Maybe that's why they'd met in the first place. Hellsalem's Lot had a way of putting these people together... Klaus taught him that.

"Gentle memories."

giphy.gif

Ghosts... aren't supposed to feel that warm, though.

"The memories were vivid,"

It was kind of by chance that he met her brother, too. It really is funny how things work out. What had happened if they'd never met, he wonders. Would he feel like something is missing? Would he even know at all?

"Despite being long past."

He would. They were always meant to meet. Someone had to stop him... and someone had to free her. Why that someone had to be him? He isn't quite sure.

"And there's no way I'd allow them to be forgotten."

He had no choice but to stop him. Everyone he cared about would have died otherwise. Zapp, Klaus, K.K., Michella... even White herself.

COddww3UYAAVTQZ.jpg

"Even without waking up..."

He couldn't let her die! Not when she'd just gotten out of that hospital! Not when she had only just begun to see the world! Even after finding out her secret, even after realizing that her life was tied to his, he had to find a way! There just had to be some way to save her. There had to be some way to give her a normal life, and to defeat the demon who'd taken her brother! He could do both! He had to!

He couldn't. Because there wasn't.

And now she's gone. Because he couldn't find a way.

"Leonardo Watch?"

A familiar voice calls out to him. It isn't White. It isn't Sage, either.

tumblr_o3wnuptGi71rge88yo2_500.gif

"L
E
T
'S
P
L
A
Y
A
G
A
M
E!"

An intense, burning pain snaps Leo back into reality.

leo7.jpg

"Agh--!" he cries as his hand finds his shoulder. He winces from the searing pain it causes. His eyes move down to find a flaming lance, buried in his shoulder. He's lucky that it missed the bone, but all the same, he knows that now isn't the time to count his blessings. He doesn't dare pull it out, out of fear that he'll lose more blood than he already has. He brings up his hand, red and sticky from what he's already lost. His eyes have bled more, too, causing large fractures reminiscent of broken television sets to line them both. A mask of scarlet shrouds his eyes, giving him the appearance of an injured boy rather than what he knows he is.

He winces and shudders as the voice rings in his head, mixed with Toayi's. His palms lay flat on the ground to hold himself up, barely managing to do just that on account of his shaky arms. He violently coughs up more blood as his eyes push his body to his limit and beyond. But the memories of White keep him propped up. He remembers her smile. He remembers how much regret her brother felt. He remembers the photos they took. It's all he has left of her. When Orbeck taunts the demon, Leo lifts his head just enough to take a look. His cracked, bleeding eyes meet his for the briefest of moments, before he turns to Hershel, fighting off the zombified Rex.

Is Hershel Sage's White? Would he be the one to suffer... if this monster isn't stopped?

"I know that this is reality..."

No. He'll be damned if he lets that happen again.

Mustering what strength he can, Leo pushes himself up to his knees. Standing is an impossibility, especially thanks to this lance buried in his shoulder. The pain makes him hiss. He can feel his skin burning from the fire. He can feel his eyes crack more and more. He can feel so much pain. But it's not enough to stop him. It's not enough for him to repeat the same mistake twice. He focuses his eyes even harder on the rampaging boy. Two circles, almost holographic in their appearance, project outward from his eyes. They lock onto Sage... Toayi. They push him harder. Every last ounce of the gods' power can be felt as Leo pushes himself and Toayi to their limits. He forces those limits to be brought to light. For him, the feeling is equivalent to a hydraulic press being lowered onto the head of an average man. It squeezes him like a towel, wringing out every last bit of control he has over Sage's body. Leo can't expel him... but he can make damn sure he won't be seen for a long while yet.

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!"

It takes every last iota of his energy to shout the boy's name. A boy he hardly knows, a boy he's barely spoken even two words to...

94c389092e2b9a09922025d641b54e31.jpg

"...and there's nothing I can do about it."

And yet all the same, it's a boy whose story has been told to him, word for word in a different time, in a different world.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean

Last edited:

• As Kassandra had guessed, her friend's icy arrows did just the trick at dispelling the smaller flames, but struggled to get rid of the big bad one- especially after the furious entity sought its eyes on her and began countering her own arrows. She needed to switch things up, it seemed, if she was to make any further progress. On the bright side, the Psychonaut boy- Raz, was it?- seemed to be handling his other flames to a decent extent without the same issues, barring the garbage the possessed crowd was tossing at him. She had a mind of pelting them all with Paralyzing Arrows just to get those idiots off his case, but she'd have bigger problems soon enough...

In the form of an ex-ally, out to stab her in the back. With her focus squarely on the worsening flames, the last thing on her mind was Corvo, and she would have paid for it dearly were it not for the intervention of a newcomer companion. Orbeck's endeavor, at the very least, is just enough to get Corvo away from her throat for her to react. Were he still on a path to attack her, she'd use Paris' Bow to block the blow. She grimaced behind the helmet- both at the blow and her foe's clear willingness to fight. This wasn't good; she was reluctant to go all out against her old comrades for fears of hurting them, but clearly the other assassin thought otherwise.

"Come on, Corvo... Snap out of it!" That was all she had time to shout before her Spear detected an incoming attack. Sure enough, the blue light under her feet is enough to force her to sidestep the incoming blast of fire, though it certainly got her attention. Moments later, the fiery possessor seemed to grow completely berserk after Leonardo did something to apparently slow him down. Since her Spear only warned her of when someone was targeting her and not where, she had to keep her eyes glued to the ground, weaving back and forth between the burning pillars. Though this meant she couldn't immediately retaliate, the multiple near misses began pumping her with the familiar sense of Adrenaline- something she sorely needed to retain her momentum and power her abilities.

Orbeck's taunt is enough to at least get Kassandra a moment of reprieve- enough to gauge her situation. She only got a glimpse of a meteor-sized light rapidly approaching the tent itself before Marisa blew it up. With that disaster already taken care of, her eyes instead fall upon Aloy, who only growled at her to stand down instead of immediately attacking like Corvo. She hoped that was the real her, stalling off whatever insanity that had been inserted in the possessed group's minds; if it was, she made a note to thank her later.

"I'm sorry, Aloy, but you have to be the one to stand down. So..." In the blink of an eye, she nocked a fistful of Paralyzing Arrows in her bow before immediately firing a Spread Shot at both her possessed comrades, the shotgun-like horizontal spread making it nearly impossible to avoid being hit by them.

"...Just make it easy for both of us!" She finished just before turning to see Leonardo get impaled by one of the lances. However, the boy simply redoubled his efforts, which- combined with Orbeck's efforts- hopefully gave her an opportunity to strike. With the entity's attention off her again, she drew her Spear of Leonidas and pushed her hands back to...

Assassins_Creed_Odyssey___ALL_DLC_Abillities___Showcase.gif

...Summon a massive golden bull, wildly charging forwards at her assailant and threatening to plow him over! Even if it wouldn't hit him, the behemoth would easily knock over all twenty flaming lances like a bowling ball striking down pins, completely nullifying any potential followup attacks that would threaten Leo or Orbeck's safety.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back