• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
2560px-Black_Rock_Shooter_logo.svg.png

378-3784488_brs-main-black-rock-shooter-png.png

"Oi, you sure 'bout that?!"

"Dead certain - I saw it with my own eyes!" She responded as quickly as she could, but kept her eyes fixated on the two Gleefuls with the barrel of her weapon still basically locked onto their heads. "I don't know what they did exactly, but there's no time to explain!"

"My, my. I suppose the cat's out of the bag early, then. A shame..."

She pauses as Mabel speaks up, seeming surprised that she would admit to it that easily - unable to get a word in before Mabel continues to speak and the metaphorical mask shatters - revealing the ugliness of the truth underneath.

"I was having such fun toying with you all."

The following gunshot rang out faster than she could react, instinctively backing away in the event it would be aimed at her. It wasn't, which was a relief - but then she turned to where it came from - and there he was. Standing there like a zombie, not a word leaving his mouth - there stood Red Hood, having been positioned at the exit to the tent. Not a word left her mouth as she listened to what they said - and continued to remain silent yet furious as the shadow of a man had then held his own weapon to his own head.

The situation, to put it lightly, was not the best of times - and as she listens to what Mabel says afterwards to what she assumes is a shrine maiden, she steps back as she mentions the coordinates. Not a word leaves her mouth as she grows increasingly frustrated - she's right, and that must be one of many things she learned from turning Red Hood into a mindless drone.

She continues to remain quiet for a while longer as the mage unleashes an incredible display of power - to which pretty much destroys most of the tent entirely. As the shards of glass, multitudes of debris and specks of dirt all scatter in her wake, she stabs her blade into the ground with her free hand and holds onto it tightly so she isn't whisked away by the incredible gale of destruction. But much to her amazement, even with all that power to tear the tent asunder, she was completely impeded - as it turns out, there are two puppets.

This was not something she was aware of - staring ahead with a look of bewilderment as she retrieved her blade and sheathed it once more after the mage's attack had finished. "How in the world did that even happen...?" To put it simply, she was stunned - she could tell the power being used was monumental, but yet, the black wall that had opposed it didn't budge an inch or even sustain the tiniest of cracks!

As she watched all of this unfold for the time being, she had a loose grasp on the situation - Red Hood was no longer armed with his firearms, but he was preoccupied by what appears to be the only male in this group. The mage was dealing with puppet number two, and the maiden had tried to strike Mabel directly - but she noticed that the attacks seemed to stop and just plummet before they reached her - and had being flung around like she was weightless in exchange, hence why they seem to be swapping places now.

Eventually, her eyes settle on the puppet of Veronica - and though the shadow-like husks she had summoned were quickly disposed of, she did not welcome the idea of the group being overrun should she be allowed to summon more. She took aim with her weapon and focused on the axe that Veronica was holding onto - and fired a single shot towards the blade of the axe in question, intending to use the resulting force of the shot to fling the weapon out of her hands - if not diverting it away from where it was aimed.
Hex Code: #487ea8
Font: Tahoma
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine (agitated/serious)
Items: Rock Cannon (active), Black Blade (inactive), Watch (activated earlier, on right wrist)
Skills/Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
Course of action: CODE RED - combat engaged!
Interactions: Mabel Gleeful Twice Knightly Twice Knightly , Dipper Gleeful brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy , Marisa isupposeimphi isupposeimphi
Mentions: Red Hood Twice Knightly Twice Knightly
Nearby/In Group: Tent Troop - Minthara @Jeremiah Rex allegedlydave allegedlydave Reimu and Veronica megar megar Reverentia BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

Last edited:
Mabel, again, proved to be no worse for wear as the tactics changed. She adapted with incredible ease, flicking her wrist and flinging the stars everywhere but her. They rip through the tent, they destroy chairs - a few even fire back toward Reverentia and the Shooter. The moment the former makes herself known again, Mabel doesn't even try to dodge. The whip instead finds its mark perfectly... and yet Mabel still shows no reaction. She instead holds out her arm so that it coils around it. The blades dig into her flesh, slicing it open, and staining her outfit with crimson.

It takes little effort at all for her to use this leverage to pull Reverentia over to her. Rather than following up with a kill shot, though, she simply tosses her aside as she did Reimu. She lands near Jason and Rex - the former immediately taking care to leap into the air and intercept her as she falls. He kicks her in the stomach to send her crashing down to the floor, and should that succeed, he doesn't hesitate to follow up with another when she bounces back up. Rex, meanwhile, has several of Veronica's shadow beasts surround him at that moment - leaving him occupied for the time being.

Veronica herself dodges Reimu's kick easily enough - but in doing so, she's left open for that shot against her axe. Her head snaps in the direction of that Shooter as it's flung out of her grip and skids across the room. She thinks nothing of it, though. Instead, she simply fires a barrage of lasers toward Reimu to keep her at bay and closes in on the shooter at blinding speeds. When close enough, she brings up her elbow and leaps into the air, aiming to shatter her foe's collar bone.

megar megar BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 BoltBeam BoltBeam isupposeimphi isupposeimphi allegedlydave allegedlydave brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

"𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞..."

In an instant, the strange man's expression shifts from loud and abrasive, to quiet and solemn.

rumble.gif

"𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥..."

When his eye opens again, he now has a new look as he places a fist against his chest. Not anger, or sadness, but determination.

"𝐎𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2

ILLUMINA
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Rumble McSkirmish)

Around: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana) | bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 (Sprig)

1D761D13-F17B-4C27-AC6A-87C8A6F74B34.jpeg

"Wha- nonononono! That's not it at all! I'm... pretty sure they're still out there somewhere! It's just that I'm an amnesiac who doesn't remember them! I woke up in a forest one day and couldn't recall anything about my past. A nice guy found me and took me in. That's all. No vengeance needed."

I feel weirdly flattered by the promise, though. Hope this doesn't deflate the guy too bad.

"Sorry, I really should've made that more clear. Anyway, let me actually introduce myself. Name's Illumina, Master rank explorer with the Expedition Society. If you're not willing to run a tongue twister every time you wanna ask me something, call me Lumina or Lumi instead!" I reach my paw out for a handshake.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞..."

He closes his eye and lowers his head again, once more trapped in deep, contemplative thought.

"𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 - to 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫."

Suddenly, he kneels in front of Lumi, head lowered and palms flat against the grimy arcade floor.

"𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚-𝐒𝐚𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2

2560px-Black_Rock_Shooter_logo.svg.png

378-3784488_brs-main-black-rock-shooter-png.png

After her successful shot to disarm Veronica of her axe, she notices that a couple of misguided stars were falling towards her - having been directed away from Mabel by Mabel herself. Her response to borderline friendly fire is to simply shoot down as many of them as she could - but while she is preoccupied with such, she had left herself completely wide open to Veronica's counter attack - having not been able to react quick enough to her blinding speed, and forced to endure the pressure that was put behind the bone-breaking blow. She staggers and shakes as she takes a few steps backwards, reeling from the feeling - but ultimately standing tall, having endured and survived far worse.

Even though it is clear that this single attack noticeably hurts, she stands her ground as she returns her focus to her attacker - and swings her firearm towards her direction, intending to use the large size of the ballistic weapon to force her to back away or hit her in the process - and if Veronica does not back up in time, she is likely getting a face full of cold steel smashing against her face.

After that, she lowers her weapon down and once more unsheathes her blade - knowing that Veronica was right up in her face, it would be quite to aim a weapon of that size directly at someone who is that close to her. As a result, she holds her sword in her right hand, gripping it tightly as she looks dead ahead at her opponent. "I do not know or particularly care who you are, but..." She speaks outwardly to nobody in particular as her blue eyes lock themselves on Veronica in front of her - both of her weapons held in either hand, more than ready to continue to fight against the puppet she has become.

"If I must knock some sense back into you... then I will do what I must, and I will make it hurt."

With that, she swings and slashes towards her opponent - whether or not this is actually the answer to un-scrambling someone's brain is unclear, but what is clear is that she's not really had to deal with this mind control kind of nonsense, either - much like magic.
Hex Code: #487ea8
Font: Tahoma
Status (physically): Fine (injured)
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine (agitated/serious)
Items: Rock Cannon (active), Black Blade (active), Watch (activated earlier, on right wrist)
Skills/Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
Course of action: CODE RED - combat engaged!
Interactions: Mabel Gleeful Twice Knightly Twice Knightly , Dipper Gleeful brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy
Mentions: Red Hood Twice Knightly Twice Knightly
Nearby/In Group: Tent Troop - Minthara @Jeremiah Marisa isupposeimphi isupposeimphi Rex allegedlydave allegedlydave Reimu and Veronica megar megar Reverentia BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2

greedling_banner.png

"Hey-- HEY! LAY OFF THE FACE, WILL YA?!"

Greed does not take his savaging at the talons of Archimedes particularly well. He hurls his hands up to stop the beast on instinct, shooing and swatting to little avail. The Medic might notice something odd about his hands, though -- a layer of hard black material covers them, ending in sharp claws. Judging by what he can see, they don't appear to be gloves, either; Greed's hands were simple skin and flesh mere moments prior. Furthermore, a red sigil creeps out from beneath Greed's sleeve, emblazoned on the back of his hand -- an ouroboros with wings, and a peculiar triangle pattern within the circle its body makes.

Eventually the pain becomes too much, and Greed, swearing up a storm all the while, drops to the ground in a crouch and leaps backward to escape the dove's talons. Only when the bird is soothed does he stand, grumbling and sweeping errant dust off his coat as he walks back toward the Medic -- and his friends, it seems. That black material creeps up his neck in geometric patterns, too, though it creeps back into his collar by the time the Kritzkrieg hits him. Whatever protests he had in the chamber are quickly quelled, and Greed settles for folding his arms and scowling.

"Not bad, doc, I'll give you that. But don't expect a thank you, you hear me? Never had my ass kicked by an animal before, and I wasn't plannin' to start now."

Greed's attention is then drawn to the newcomers -- an angry-looking redhead who brought to mind pictures of the pipsqueak (though he resolved not to say it to her face), and a meek-looking boy too polite for his own good. He'd seen them before, he could swear, the redhead dragging the shy guy by the ear like he owed her time and money.

Greed's discontent turns to amusement as he clears his throat and steps closer to them.

"Well, I don't believe I've made your acquaintances yet. You two know each other, or what? Either way, odds are you heard this already, but I always believed in politeness, so I'll say it again.

Name's Greed. The pleasure's mine."

The distant and unmistakable sound of gunshots interrupts Greed's sentence, and he turns his head to the noise with a sigh and a disinterested look on his face. He rolls his shoulders, pops his neck and cracks his knuckles.

"We should probably get after him, huh? But I'm gonna guess you kids can't move quite as fast as me, so... I'll hang back a little. I'm curious about you two, anyway. Sound good?"

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom

mori crop.png
CS

Dodging rainbow balls of light may have been new, but it was also pretty much exactly in her wheelhouse. Reverentia was nothing if not Evasive. Unfortunately, despite her success on that front, her attack made less ground. Though Mable was visibly wounded by the blade sinking into her arm, she didn't seem particularly fazed by it at all. Reverentia grimaced in preparation for what was coming next, but if her life was truly in danger, she'd have simply, well... let go of the whip. Instead, Mabel continued to toy with them.

Getting tossed around like a ragdoll by people in his dimension already wore on her. It was more obnoxious or inconvenient than dangerous, this time -- there wasn't a tree waiting for her on the other end of the throw -- but it was no less troublesome. It was as she twisted her body midair to land on her feet that Jason lashed out at her. It's fairly difficult to defend midair against an attack like that, given that there is no footing, and one has fairly little control over their position. Fortunately, he chose to kick her in the stomach, which, given the enchanted armor she wore, probably felt a bit like kicking a brick wall.

It wasn't pleasant for her, to be clear, but it was perhaps one of the best-defended parts of her body, other than her chest. As opposed to getting the wind knocked out of her, the attack mostly just sent her crashing to the floor with a grunt. The vigilante was off the ground an instant later with a blindingly fast kip-up, Jason's attack once again colliding with her Torso. This time, she was on solid ground, though, and managed to plant her feet against the impact, eyes narrowing. He was strong, to be sure, but he was "exceptional normal person" strong, and that, she could handle. Reverentia really didn't want to fight the man responsible for the potential salvation of the multiverse, but she, in that moment didn't have much choice. If he stayed in the way, the others may not be able to stop the Twins.

Reverentia charged forward past his partially-extended, retracting leg, immediately putting her specialty of retaliation into play. An opponent getting ready to fight back, striking, changing position -- it didn't matter. They all had one thing in common: They weren't protecting themselves. They were off-balance. Lightning crackled along her knuckles as she launched into a Flurry of Blows aimed at pretty much any perceived weak point, favoring faster, more precise attacks over heavier, infrequent ones. It didn't matter where she found purchase. His groin, his neck, his kidney. She wasn't trying to kill him, but she wasn't really trying not to hurt him, either.

She had healing potions.

He'd get over it.

megar megar Twice Knightly Twice Knightly BoltBeam BoltBeam isupposeimphi isupposeimphi allegedlydave allegedlydave brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

I5nZz18.png

The happenings so far
As he took the lead, things started to come together mostly smoothly. Someone bearing the look of a reporter of sorts showed up, bringing up a name that they hadn't been briefed on

Hershel could only raise an eyebrow at the newcomer, did they know about events related to a place like this? If so, he must remember his face, and ask further information later. For now, he gave his fellow ally an approving pat on the shoulder.

As for the goopy being, the siblings had spoken their name, and itself had confirmed it. Despite its original impression, the duke had a gut feeling which was just confirmed by Venom's word: He was quite the odd but friendly fellow, huh? He gave the goopy creature a friendly smile before the situation continued.

And the phoenix descendant had landed! ...and gotten startled. Well, he was glad some things remain quite consistent.

And as he did, the other mentioned... people missing. That is quite odd, considering everyone had the same coordinates... and Leo's mutterings bring to light that there was another individual missing. The man made sure to commit the name of Lazarus to mind as well, alongside keeping sharp for possible clues of Alexis's whereabouts

Oh and the fire was not a big concern, if it kept expanding, he had his means to address it, which thankfully were unnecessary

...and he barely caught the odd, sausage? that was blown up as quick as it showed up by a gunslinger. Hershel felt like complaining. Not at the gunslinger or the like, just... at the world

"Why are multiverse issues so damned strange..." In a rare moment of bafflement, the duke muttered to himself

From the noise of the weapons, there was a bit of thrashing around in his pocket, but a hand gently placed on top of it caused it to stop, thankfully

And the inquiry and explanations continued, there was not much the duke wanted to do for that, so instead he mulled on their situation while listening surprisingly attentively. He even had the time to give Sage a pat on the head during all the mess, trying to calm him down, even disregarding the aura, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

And, he could at least muster a sympathetic smile at the odd but endearing situation of the kids bidding Venom farewell. As a matter of fact, he approached the trio with a friendly smile, raising an open hand where a soft, gentle and warm green glow could be seen by all three.

"I may not be the strongest among this group, but I am proud in keeping people healthy and safe when the situation calls for it" With confidence, he manages to give both kids pats on the head, and the warm glow washes over them, relieving of some of the physical stress they may be experiencing.

"I promise to keep your friend in one piece until he can get back to you two... that's what I'll gift you in exchange for your help" Despite his age, the youthful, confident grin he gave the kids was quite spirited. He finally stopped touching their heads and instead turned to look at Venom with a smirk

"Ready to go and make a difference, big guy?"

"..."And while all of this was happening, a certain child had fallen asleep inside the pocket, surprisingly. All the stress can be quite tiring after all.

Interactions: (Frank) Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins , (GM + 2 kids + Leo) Twice Knightly Twice Knightly , (Sage) Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , (Venom) DR_EDY. DR_EDY. , (Price) jigglesworth jigglesworth , (Silver) bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 , (Raz) brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy , (Josuke) megar megar , (Micah) allegedlydave allegedlydave

• Blake and Ciri both decide they'll wrap around to the back of the Shack while Raz agrees with Price's assessment. He seemed about to start for the door when a voice began sounding from the middle of the team.

Price goes on alert as the oozing, slimy voice began slithering between the group at the shack. His hand finds his sidearm, finger slides the lock off the leather, grip closing around the weapon. He take out his gun, flicks off the safety, but doesn't take aim- what would he aim at? The voice is disembodied, but in a moment he sees the heavy footprints pressing into the soft ground- still he doesn't aim. The creature, whose words are as menacing as its voice, is too close to Price's allies. If he shoots where he thinks he is and guesses wrong- well, the rest is obvious.

The voice, which once moved as though it was searching for something, seems to find it. Or, find someone, centering on Raz, but under what criteria, Price has no idea. It shows itself finally, a hulking mass with a sack over its back and a little red had to complete the look. It's Santa Claus. Or- no, sorry, dressed like Santa Claus. It offers Raz a chocolate bar- which they obviously accept. Honestly, Price doesn't blame them, chocolate or not it's best not to antagonize the thing.

As soon as, two kids come out from inside the Shack, opening the front door. A young girl, Pacifica, and a young boy, giving Price some weird Hansel and Gretel vibes. The creature, this "Venom", apparently belongs to them. Price raises an eyebrow- they speak to it like a pet, which would almost explain the Santa get-up. When the young girl acknowledges the group, she is overly trusting, impressed by their appearances. The boy, however, looks nervous, unsure of why the group is at their doorstep. Price holsters his weapon, not wanting to scare the two of them. Besides, Blake and CIri have already left for the back entrance, so they have some time to talk at the front.

Hershel began first, approaching them with kindness, which Price respects. He is also not sharing too much information with the kids, which is a good thing. There's no telling if these kids are one of CIpher's tricks. Sure, if they are, it doesn't matter what they say to them, Cipher knows they're the MPF either way. But if they are affiliated with him in any way, and not omniscient, the less information they have, the better. Price could do without offering them something in exchange. If they wanted something before, they'd ask. Don't give them the idea- it makes the MPF's job harder, and the mission is too critical to worry about being "fair".

Venom speaks more, and again in a decidedly different voice. It's softer, less goopy, it seems like a different person entirely. Which corresponds with Venom referring to itself as "we", having also come from a different universe. "Well, least we have something in common." Apparently, the two kids, Gideon and Pacifica, have a portal in their basement that turned on and shat out Venom, where they've lived happily ever after. Venom doesn't seem to be genuinely hostile. It's far more likely it just doesn't understand social norms, and incidentally happens to look, sound, and act a little creepy. That wasn't sarcasm, by the way.

A hotdog appeared. It had a vest on. As quick as it hopped onto the scene, it was gone. Six shots rang out- its form was reduced to a red cloud of mist, the bullets blasting through its body and finding purchase in the far wall. Micah blasted it to hell, ending its foray into the multiverse as soon as it started. A young life taken too soon. Price takes off his boonie hat, letting the soft wind blow through his hair, and places it on his chest. He looks up at the sky and closes his eyes. He's not a religious man, and maybe the hotdog wasn't either. But in case anyone is listening, Price says a silent prayer to clouds over the tomb of this unknown soldier.

Price puts his hat back on as something curious happens. Leo invites Venom to join the MPF, and he looks as sad about the prospect as the kids do. Venom seems kind, honestly, even wanting to help Sage, who recently arrived and started a small fire, find Alexis. Price wouldn't mind if he joined. Though it's breaking their hearts, the kids give Venom their blessing, wanting him to find his way back home. It's rather touching. Price's eyes flick between the three, the Shack, and his watch, not wanting to break up their moment but also wanting to get a move on.

The Captain clears his throat. "I'm glad to have you on board Venom," he looks to the kids, "and don't worry, he'll be alright with us. You mentioned your father, Bud Pines," Price says, perhaps unceremoniously, "is he coming back today? Could we wait in the Shack for him to arrive?"

He felt it. Before he knew it, he felt it.

Their tears, their sorrow. He had expected them to let go of him, and they did. It was only a few days, VENOM thought to himself. Sure, it was fun in those few days, but to him, it didn't warrant much of an excuse to stay. He did want to stay, he really did, but so much was to be done that... well, he really didn't much of a choice, did he? It was either the world or them, and he would lose them all the same. Maybe.... just....

"SCREW IT.
SCREW THE WORLD, WE--"

But it was too late. He had felt their tears, their sorrow. Pacifica, Gideon; they did let go, just as he expected. They told him to go, to save the world, that he could always visit anytime. So it wasn't truly goodbye. If he could see them once more, he could. Yet...

1701545478375.png
{art by @belnades_and_belmont}

Why? Why did it hurt so much? When did it last hurt to let go of something, someone; people to let go of.

No, stop it. Don't go. Don't leave, don't let go.

...Please.

....No, they were counting on him. There isn't much time, so many lives out there to protect, to treasure. Of course, they were part of those lives. Kindred spirits, lighthearted youth, and compassionate hearts.

"Go be a hero."

If not for the world, he'd do it for them.

"....WE-- WE WILL."

VENOM still embraced, arms strong of many clinging to their grasps, firm but gentle. Nevertheless came the time to let go as he did, footsteps shying away as a hand still slightly reaches, willing to hold on. Silence befalls the Lethal Protector, but before turning to his new allies. He didn't like to keep promises, they were always so easy to break, but for once, he shall uphold it for as tight as he can. A spider's web that refused to die by a fire.

"...YEAH. WE'RE IN."
VENOM turns to the kids, melancholy fades beneath a mask that smiled back at them.
"AND YOU KIDS BETTER STAY SAFE, OR WE WILL BE VERY UPSET, GOT THAT?!"
Despite the evident concern, he gives them one last gesture.

"WE'RE COUNTING ON YOU; HEROES OF THE SHACK."
1701546647122.png
{art by https://pin.it/6mjmIy1}

Lana

Lana had no words for what was happening…. She just stared in confusion as this guy went on some weird tangent about whatever. Dead parents? She could barely keep up. Though, at least it was somewhat relatable…? Sorta? Not like she ever knew her parents. She just sorta stayed quiet though watching this whole thing play out…

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Twice Knightly Twice Knightly

lkJ8iu_liQIol_C8iHRpELBA7LHNPeyLLNAFa1eSzvKv9RYCn7zTRXRqJCWDCRfNCTBTgm4hutrxXMJoIr-_llQ20SV6Ffs3KYw42u-W-Y_Gj7MdoVVymOU7ttf_PvzwWH-1QHYvlZ712IzgzE7aM1w

“Waiting’s not gonna help.”

For a man whose reputation as a pushy, privacy-invading photojournalist preceded him, Frank West had been unusually quiet since he arrived at the Shack. He stepped up to ask his question, but then retreated back into silent contemplation. Now, though, he wears the expression of a man who was onto something - that burning determined feeling of grasping a lead showing clearly on his face.

“I think I’ve got an idea of what’s going on here,” Frank begins, stepping forward and raising his camera above his head. “Everything’s different. Everything - and everybody. I was here at the time of the incident. I mean…” Frank’s expression hardens. “When Bill took over. Look at this.”

Gently shaking his camera, he lowers it back down and holds it out so that anyone crowding around can see the screen.

aaebf2f5aa9d65216ec18c1f67fcc175.png

(Art by Ta-Na on DeviantArt!)

That’s Wendy - the same girl we all saw when we first ended up here. Something look off to you?”

Indeed, to anyone who looks at the picture, the differences are like night and day. While the girl you all saw upon your arrival seemed sullen, gloomy and abrasive, clad all in black, the girl in the photograph - while similar on a surface level - wears lumberjack-like clothing, and genuinely smils at the camera. Even from a still image, the girl left a completely different impression on you.

“I didn’t wanna make a big deal about it until I had more to go on,” Frank continues, looking up from his camera. “But Stanford Pines was the guy who studied the Gravity Falls’ Natural Law of Weirdness Magnetism. He’s also the only one who knows how to stop Bill.” Frank recounts the facts like running water flowing from a tap. Clearly, this was something he was heavily invested in - for one reason or another. “He lived in this shack - or at least, he had a bunker here. We knew his brother, Stanley, but if there was a Bud Pines, I figure I would’ve heard about him. Two of the same people who sound similar, but different… coincidence?”

51b39c54f71fabb5908198a8255d05805f004aad_128.jpg

“H-hold on!” Gideon suddenly interjects. The mix of shock and pain in his eyes is apparent. But above all else, disbelief is what is the most evident. “Y-you can’t just… you can’t just come in here and tell us that our whole lives are some– some kind’a lie!”

pacifica6.jpeg

Pacifica doesn’t hold nearly as much anger. She just looks... scared, “That… that’d mean…”

“Whoa, whoa,” Frank exclaimed, raising his free hand defensively. “I never said that. What about the time you spent with Venom?”

Frank looks up at the oozing figure, smiling warmly.

“None of that was fake, was it? Your relationship, your memories - that was something you guys carved out for yourselves. That sounds real enough to me.”

Pacifica doesn’t respond. She simply turns and looks at Venom, tears running down her face. Though Gideon tries to hold back his tears even still - it’s an evident struggle. His eyes are full of them as he too looks at his friend.

“...IT IS NOT A LIE.”

siDmva0FbyneJPReU07K-G6xBPfdu0wPt0XG5EGt2tDiTqyQ2NI96Q75Z09mXOAPUBUL4ITLbgfgwcliKpvfPJq34ULcsdrG6w7z06Z0vf7-k5FyyHQ4odBfldsz4-57dfx8dZLMsGtB1em8frY8SuQ

The Lethal Protector says, his stance readied as the situation commences with Frank providing the details. Regardless, he couldn’t… he couldn’t help but see it differently. That everything was not what it seemed. It wasn’t a lie to him but… it held much more weight than he had hoped. His arms felt shackled to chains, more than any building that he had carried before. He wished he could do something about it, but the tragedy seemed inevitable.

Pacifica just sniffles.

“But… when you set everything back to normal, what does that mean?” she looks between Frank and Venom. “Will we even remember you? Or… or anything? Are we just gonna forget all of it?”

Frank sighed, rubbing the back of his head. He took one look to the left, surveying the sleepy, mysterious town - then one look to the right. He struggled to look them in the eye.

“I…” he began, his gaze to the floor. “I don’t know. One thing I do know, though, is that you’re not any safer with Bill around. He changed this whole town on a whim once. Who’s to say he won’t do the same again?”

Gideon and Pacifica exchange glances at that. Neither of them want to admit it… but all the same, they both know what needs to be done. Teary-eyed, they face ahead again.

“Venom…” Pacifica looks up at him, almost pleadingly. “Even if we forget you… you promise you won’t forget us, right?”

“A-and y’gotta promise!” Gideon interjects. It might have been against his better judgment to do so… but right now, he doesn’t really care.

Silence. Long, overdue silence. The weight of those words carried more than just shame. Remorse, misery, anger. For a man of a thousand-second chances, the world takes away everything that he has going for him. Regardless, he does nothing to object. They needed to leave one way or another. Who knows how long he’ll live to see the day of content, perhaps longer or never. Although, turning to Frank’s camera, perhaps something can be done about keeping the memory afloat.

“...WOULD IT HURT TO TAKE ONE LAST PICTURE?”

Frank breaks into a broad, affectionate smile. Despite his hard-boiled, loose-cannon persona, he, too, had to fight back the tears welling in the corners of his eyes. “That’s my job, isn’t it? C’mon, guys - huddle in.”

Frank aims his camera at the trio, holding up one finger with his spare hand. He’d taken countless pictures throughout his career, yet this one… this one was the most important.

frank-west-fanart-by-me-v0-0ewaagrmc9ya1.png

(Art by unearthlyn1ghts on Reddit!)

“Alright! Three, two, one… smile!”

Click!

“Faaan-tastic!” He exclaims, bringing his camera down and looking at the screen. “Now this deserves the Pulitzer Prize. You guys wanna see?” He happily turns the camera around.

babooey_part_2.png
(Art by brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy !)

“Wow!” Pacifica’s eyes light up, almost sparkling. “That looks great!” she grins ear to ear as she looks back toward Frank. “You really do have a talent for this stuff!”

Frank replies with a short, dry laugh before clearing his throat, in a rapidly failing attempt to hold back his emotions. “Thanks, kid…”

He promptly clears his throat.

“Either way, we can’t stay here,” Frank declares, turning to face the found family. “You three - what’s the most… supernatural place in this town?”

“Well, this whole place is supernatural…” Gideon muses, bringing a finger to his chin. “But… if I had to wager what’d be the most… I guess it’d have’tah be the Tent of Telepathy, right?” He turns to Pacifica for confirmation.

“Yeah…” she nods in agreement, before turning to Frank and crossing her arms. “That’s where those Gleeful twins do their shows. Everyone in town loves them - but they’re both big ‘ol jerkfaces.”

Frank’s expression drops.

“Oh, great. I hope they aren’t who I think they are..." he murmurs. “Either way - thanks, guys. That’s our next lead.” He then turns his head to face the rest of the crowd. “I won’t make you guys do things my way, but I’m gonna head there. You in?”

No matter how hard the group fought, the result was always the same. Making even a dent against Mabel proved to be a fruitless endeavor. Reverentia’s attacks had at the very least proven to be too much for Jason. He blocked a few, and dodged some more - but eventually, he slipped up. The first struck him in the stomach. Before he could react, the next struck him hard enough in the jaw to knock him out.

Mabel simply glances down at the unconscious leader, her expression flat.

“Well… isn’t that a shame?” she asks, though her tone hardly reflects it. “Oh, well!” she shrugs soon enough. “The night is still young - and we’ve still got a show to start! Don’t we, dear brother?”

dipper5.jpeg

Dipper hums briefly, stepping forward as his gaze locks onto the group before them. “We do, don’t we? I’m sure you all will enjoy what we have planned, so why don’t you have a seat?” With a wave of his hand, the group finds themselves no longer in control of their own bodies. Though their brains still work fine, everything else is put on autopilot. Soon enough, they find themselves to be the first seated among the audience - front-row seats, in fact!

“Now…” Mabel snaps her fingers, causing Jason’s unconscious body to fade out entirely with nothing more than a flash of light. In the same movement, the tent itself begins to mend, and before long it's as if no fight had ever occurred there at all. The barrier Veronica had formed disappears as well - leaving only the flap, and a crowd that somehow seems even larger than before.

smile_by_teh_zombish-dbz70l4.png

“Shall we begin~?”

Story Update
"You Are Cordially Invited"

No matter what you had been doing prior, eventually, you were led to the corner of town - where the Tent of Telepathy stands. It could have been because you set out from the Shack, or you had heard the sounds of commotion from elsewhere. But regardless... you're here, now, standing in front of it alongside almost everyone else.

3b4129a47ff5304ab169ab95246f48f8a8124230.jpg

"Well, it looks like we all had the same idea," Asuka is the first to comment. She's still next to Shinji, Medic and Greed - the latter of which was already getting on her nerves because of his cocky attitude. But she didn't really have much time to correct him on that. Still - the point is that now, you're all here, gathered out front.

559adbb70693ec3979bca9ae7d3c269cfa22abae.jpg

"It certainly seems that way," Leo adds. "But it makes sense. This place seems like it's the closest thing to a source that we've got."

zFnVuNNVFEaa5GtFRMwIqAvCi2aEKFnOD_09x_WtiTo.png

"How ominous," Byakuya dryly remarks, "but we're not going to accomplish anything standing idle. Hurry it up and get inside."

With no other options at your disposal, you all move to do just that.

When you enter the tent, you are immediately met with a large, dark, almost theater-esque room. Smoke fills the room from where you stand and all the way to the stage in the back. The majority of it seems to accumulate on the stage, where two well-dressed figures stand under large, professional spotlights.

Dl-LAlDU0AAg-SA.jpg

"Welcome, everyone~!"

Mabel Gleeful struts across the stage with both of her hands drawn far out, whilst her brother, Mason, simply stands aside and allows her to hog the spotlight. The crowd cheers them both on with such eagerness that you could swear that they were under some kind of spell. But the truth is, they aren't. These two are just that adored here in Gravity Falls. People come from out of town just to see their show - and now, you get to see it as well! How lucky! You can even spot some of your friends sitting upfront. Reverentia, Rex, Reimu, the Shooter, and Veronica. You feel compelled to join them... so much so that your body moves on its own to do so.

“Tonight, my brother and I have a very special show planned for you all!” Mabel exclaims to the crowd. Those seated around you all have very broad, excited grins on their faces. It’s like they’re watching the best thing that’s ever happened to them. “Isn’t that right, Dipper?”

“Indeed,” Dipper nods from the side. Despite his more naturally pensive state, even he wears a small grin. “We have a few special guests lined up for you all. So please, give them the utmost adoration that they deserve.” The crowd briefly cheers, though they’re quickly silenced with a few motions of Dipper’s hands - not via magic, mind you.

“We’ll be starting with our first guest,” Mabel happily chimes as she struts alongside her brother. “He was just so eager to get a close-up look at our backstage - so it’s only fair that we give him the full VIP experience a fan like him deserves.” She comes to a stop, and gestures to center stage with her arm. “Give it up for Ryuji Sakamato!”

With that, a hole in the stage opens up, revealing a blonde teenager chained up from his shoulders to his toes. Despite his struggles, it’s abundantly clear that escape is impossible.

EgGCYEUVAAEp00W.png

If there was any possible way Ryuji wasn’t already regretting his failed infiltration, he was now. After a brief moment of panic, he looks up at the crowd with one eye shut, still adjusting to the sudden change in light. He keeps his mouth forced shut. He was already being publicly humiliated; he didn’t need to be made fun of for saying anything stupid on top of that. But, he can’t give up, either. He listens to the twins give their god-awful opening dialogue, glaring at the back of Mabel’s head. Still, not a word came out of him. He wanted so badly to swear their heads off, but even his impulsive self knew this wasn’t the time.

“Tch…” He finally makes a single noise.

“Aw, a bit shy, are we?” Mabel lets out a chuckle as she turns to Ryuji, resting her hands on her knees and slightly leaning in. “Come on… you’ve got all these fans waiting for you. Surely you wouldn’t want to keep them all waiting~?”

“I’m not doin’ shit.” He puts it bluntly, keeping his glare on her. As he does, he shifts his left hand, trying to get a feel for its current range of motion. Joker would be able to find some way to escape in this situation, wouldn’t he?

Mabel puckers out her lip, “How rude. Well - if you really don’t want to participate…” In an instant, Ryuji’s chains come undone. But before he can even attempt to attack either of his kidnappers, Mabel waves her hand and envelops him in a light blue aura. It matches both her clothes and her eyes, but more importantly than that, it prevents him from moving even a single muscle - same as the chains had.

A flick of her wrist is all it takes, and he’s flung off the stage and into the audience. Mabel simply flips her hair back over her shoulder and turns to the audience. But more than that - she turns to all of you, seated in the front row.

"Why don't you come on up here, esteemed guests?"

Asuka moves first, standing up without any resistance whatsoever. It's certainly an odd sight, especially for those who know her. But she does so with a smile on her face - as if she's all too happy to do it. She climbs right up on that stage and giggles as she turns to face the crowd.

tumblr_mlcoqgpIFr1ren7s7o1_500.gif

"I'm Asuka! Asuka Langley Soryu! Charmed, huh?"

She stands there for a few moments, just smiling away. And then... she blinks, and looks around as if she has no idea where she even is. A mixed look of bewilderment and anger appears on her face as she processes what just happend.

"What-- what the hell just...?"

"Next guest, please!"

Same as before, Leo gets up without any hesitation. He climbs the stage as Asuka did, and once he gets there, he winks and flashes the audience a cheeky grin, revealing his bright blue eye for all to see.

leo6.jpg

"Hey, I'm Leonardo Watch! But you all can just call me Leo."

Like Asuka, he stands there, holding the smile for a few seconds... before he blinks and looks around. Only instead of looking annoyed, he looks genuinely terrified.

"Wh-what just happened!?"

1e5dffde7747ae465893d51e7b518535d88a63b1_hq.jpg

"Don't be shy~! Come on up, the rest of you!"

Whether you like it or not, you all soon find yourselves begin walking towards up on the stage and introducing yourselves, just like Leo and Asuka. Whether you wanted to or if you resisted didn't matter. Something forced you to do so.

Cast List
isupposeimphi isupposeimphi as Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project) and Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy as Jin Ming (Spiderverse OC) and Razputin Aquato (Psychonauts)
@FoolsErin as Hobie Brown (Spider-Man: Across the Spiderverse) and The Wanderer (Genshin Impact)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Illumina (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC) and Clovis (Twokinds)
Twice Knightly Twice Knightly as Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and Jason Todd (DC Comics)
@Jeremiah as Nightwarden Minthara (Baldur's Gate)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2) Frank West (Dead Rising)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Sage Kaelber (OC)
megar megar as Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) and Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)
@TheElenaFisher as Ciri (The Witcher 3) and Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean as Hershel Avad (OC)
@darkred as Aloy (Horizon: Zero Dawn) and Marius Titus (Ryse: Son of Rome)
@QizPizza as Alexis Tenshi and Gyst Lazarus Huang (OC)
allegedlydave allegedlydave as Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist) and Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty)
bluefrostie2 bluefrostie2 as Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog) and Sprig Plantar (Amphibia)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Black Rock Shooter (Black Rock Shooter)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Dib (Invader Zim) and Lana (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OC)
BarrenThin2 BarrenThin2 as Reverentia Mortir (OC)
@FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II) and Kassandra (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)
@StaidFoal as Corvo Attano (Dishonored) and Trixie (My Little Pony)
@duskkyy as Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia)
@Miso_Tofu2.0 as Omni-Man (Invincible) and Flandre Scarlet (Touhou Project)
DR_EDY. DR_EDY. as Venom (Marvel Comics) and Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
Nokirathephantom Nokirathephantom as Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion) and Mewtwo (Pokemon)
@Laix_Lake as Orbeck (Dark Souls III)
alley-cat-boogie alley-cat-boogie as Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5)
@FantasticCloakedFace as Reed Richards (Marvel Comics)

It took a minute for Ryuji to regain his bearings. As he did, he watched the scene as it played out, sitting up on the floor.

"What the hell..."

ryuji_shocked.png

His humiliation slowly turned to a mix of bewilderment and, though he'd hate to admit it, fear. He had seen lots of weird mind control powers before, but he never got used to it. At least it wasn't him... But, now that everyone else is distracted, maybe he can sneak around some.

He's thinking this, despite his previous attempt at doing so ending in a catastrophic failure. He doesn't make a move, but looks at his surroundings, searching for anything significant that wasn't the door of the tent.

Ryuji can of course glance around the venue... although unfortunately, the results aren't very promising. To his left and right, the audience cheers, claps, hoots, hollers, and basically does everything except see how weird this whole thing is. There's the exit behind him - although it's questionable if he'd even be allowed to leave. And then in front of him is of course the stage, where all those strangers are introducing themselves one by one.

Aside from that, all he really sees are curtained walls and various pieces of stage equipment.

alley-cat-boogie alley-cat-boogie

Marisa.png

Her body moved without any input. As much as Marisa tried to force herself to stop, to move her body in a way she desired. Yet, for all the willpower, for all the force she tried to exert on ehr muscles, she couldn't even twitch a finger on command. She moved like a puppet on strings as she trotted up and onto the stage.

"I'm Marisa Kirisame!" She lit up the stage with a cheery grin. Her voice spoke, but it wasn't Marisa speaking. "Part time Youkai hunter, full time magician!" She twirled her broom before she was promptly ushered off stage.

"Th- the hell is this..?!" She shouted as she fell back into the peanut gallery on command.

Blake.png

As Marisa exited the stage, Blake Belladonna stood up unwillingly and walked onto the stage.

She'd heard of Grimm, capable of sucking the very soul and will from people. The Apathy, as they were called. This was clearly different; but there was no hope of fighting it. She'd already tried while she was seated. She couldn't even flatten her ears on her own accord.

"Blake Belladonna, Huntress." She spoke flatly, with no showmanship. She could at least be thankful she wasn't made to spit out half assed standup or something. She didn't emote any as she was ushered off the stage, but she noticed that there was a slight slip; her voice had been returned to her.

b1e1f9b16fcc772106b188739c8e8126.png
IMG_3249.gif
Regardless of Raz's attempts to resist, he found himself coming onto the stage and introducing himself!

"My name... " He puts out his hands before taking off his goggles. "Is Razputin!"

Pause.

"But everyone calls me... Raz." Raz crosses his arms.

...he then shakes his head, looking around the crowd. It wasn't stage fright, nono - he was in the circus, after all. What really troubled him was why and how he did this! And to a lesser extent, why he felt like he had introduced himself like this before.

He's ushered off-stage, squinting at Mabel and Dipper in suspicion on the way.​

f8532a820da706359f733f1cb6564018.png
IMG_3252.gif

Next up was the blind spider, who faces the crowd with a seemingly blank expression... it was hard to tell with that mask on, being honest.

"Spider-Lily." Ming introduces herself with her hands shoved in her pockets.

As she's ushered off-stage, the spider-person's eyes narrow... she at least felt more in-control, but what the hell was that?​

As the group begins making their way up the stage, one by one, Mabel simply watches.

"My, my," she muses. "What a varied crowd we have tonight! A magician, a huntress, a spider, and a Psychonaut!"

Razputin never said that last one, he quickly notices. Despite that, no one in the crowd seems to catch on. They just keep on cheering.

brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy isupposeimphi isupposeimphi

IMG_3249.gif
Wait- a huh?!

If the forced introduction wasn't enough to do so, now this was setting off alarm bells in Raz's brain... y'know, maybe the chained-up guy was also suspicious, now that he thinks about it - he just figured it was for some sorta magic trick.

Razputin stands up once again, stomping back onto the stage and right up to Mabel and Dipper! He summons his lev-ball underneath his feet so he can meet their gaze better, glaring right at them. "How'd you know I was a Psychonaut, what're you pulling?!" He puts a hand to his temple defensively and the other out, just in case any sort of situation sparks - and given their subtle shows of power, it's very possible.​

"Oh?" Mabel's smile is as cool as ever through the confrontation. "Well, it's on your nametag, sweetie~!"

If Raz were to look down, he'd find that she wasn't lying! He's suddenly wearing a nametag labeled "Razputin Aquato - PSYCHONAUT". Now how could he go and forget a thing like that?

brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

IMG_3249.gif
"Nametag? What're you-"

He looks down to his coat...

WHAT.

"I- I didn't have that before! And for your information, I moved up from the nametag a loooong time ago!" Razputin huffs, grabbing the nametag and tossing it aside. Indeed, his nametag days were long gone - even then, they said intern back then, not Psychonaut!​

(ft. Dipper Gleeful)
IMG_3249.gif
"I can confirm that he did." Dipper responds with a nod, a veeeery slight smugness seeping through that small grin of his.

Raz sputters for a moment, before groaning in frustration and putting one hand out and the other to his temple again - all while balancing on the lev-ball, impressive!

"Whatever you're doing, fess up and stop it! Or else!" He narrows his eyes, focusing on the twins.

Dipper glances to Mabel, hardly fazed by the Junior Psychonaut's threat.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back