• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
(Note: Clovis' origin comic is not for anyone under 18+ due to mature themes! Please don't read it if under 18!)

CLOVIS AND ILLUMINA
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason Todd)

1700778251132.png

"If the situation is so urgent, then we must prepare right away." Despite the fact that his morbid theory was just confirmed, Clovis' plotting smile doesn't falter in the slightest. There's something else behind those eyes... something like restrained hunger. "I suppose that girl there-" he motions over at Shuri, "-is the one supplying these watches?"

"Well, hey, if the creepy, two-legged Ninetales guy is on board, then I sure am too!" I stand proudly before Jason, my chest puffed out and my head held high. "My town's being attacked, and there's no doubt the rest of the planet is too. If we really can stop the invasion at the source, then that's what we'll do."

I place my paw against my chest.

"The name's Illumina, sir! Master Rank Explorer with the Expedition Society of the Water Continent! Just call me Lumina or Lumi, if you'd like, but not 'mister,' 'cause that makes me feel old! What can I call you?"

Clovis just quietly muses to himself as he stares at me. "Hm."

Last edited:

• Aloy, the Nora Warrior-
    1700781577161.jpeg

Prologue:
    —----------------->
    Some time passed in Aloy’s world and even though she was enjoying her newfound gifts from old friends, Kassandra and Price, she still was weary but she had new problems of her own in her world. She was still convinced she had to face these problems on her own due to her genetic part of her, her mother that went missing 1000 years ago.

Aloy bent down around the grounds around her, machine animals roaming a fair distance away.

“The land is dying, all thanks to a dying terraforming system-”

I have to stop them…

Aloy didn’t make it too far in the distance when an already dying terraform system opened up with a deeper, dark hole.

What poured out of that hole was a completely different story.

These creatures were almost demonic in nature and looked worse off than anything she’d ever seen in her life.

Aloy was brave but not stupid. She knew she could potentially handle some at a time, but not a endless horde.

She had to pull back, but she had to protect who she could.

Before she got the chance to protest and do anything, she was pulled by a grey cloud into Wakanda and greeted by the king of the land, King T’Challia.

She cursed out loud as she at least had her Focus, her tools of her trade and the extras her friends have given her.

A slight hiss made Aloy slightly mad she couldn’t do anything to save her world, otherwise, the peaceful land of Wakanda made her gasp lightly.

“How is this place so peaceful compared to…”

Aloy had too many questions and not enough answers.

She came to rely on her Focus and moved closer to the watch devices

>Take watch<
    >Examine watch<
    >Ask the King of Wakanda more questions<

Aloy didn’t question the strange primitive device as she slightly remembered the device from a long time ago. It had been years since she put one on.

Once she put the watch on, it was time to ask King T’Challia more questions.

Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (King T'Challia) [Open]

Last edited:
"Yeah, she is," Jason responds to Clovis with another nod. "Just go and grab one off the table and put it on. We'll go over how to work 'em later."

With that, he turns back to the much smaller creature. He doesn't mind glancing down to meet his gaze - even though his eyes are hidden away by his helmet. Semantics there, really.

"Glad to have you on board," he nods again. If this is one's anything like the one he met back in the cosmos, having their help will be a boon. "Name's Jason. But most people call me Red Hood."

He pauses, for a moment.

"You... wouldn't happen to know someone by the name of Julia, would you? Looks a lot like you... probably the same species..." his voice trails off in hopes of Illumina filling the gaps.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

As the dialogue between you and Byakuya was interrupted and added to, you took a step back. You silently recall that it was just a little over a tenday ago that you were a commander of House Baenre, bound by oath to destroy Moonrise Towers for their crimes against your goddess Lolth. Everything about your life changed that day, and now look where you've ended up. You remember King T'Challa speaking to you of fate. The word resonated with you then and now begins to reverberate until your every thought is consumed by it. Logically, you reason, that if fate brought you here -

- You -​

then it had brought them here, too.​

"I believe, after our charitable host's convincing, that we have all been brought here for a reason." you calmly redress Byakuya, "Either we are a collection of the world's finest warriors. . .or, more likely, we are all the world can possibly spare. In either case, our long-term cooperation could mean the difference between victory or death - on that I am certain we agree." You regally bow your head and hold your hand to your heart. "I am Minthara, and I must apologize, but must also stress that I have little patience for snide remarks and insults."

Minthara concern.jpg

You regard the two boys who leapt to Byakuya's defense - Josuke, and Razputin. But what was that squirming in your skull? You cried and hissed in pain clutching your head when you felt it: waves of overwhelming psionic energy pounding your head and echoing in your mind. You clutched your head and shut your eyes tight, focusing singularly on your oath and tuning all else out until the din of psionic backlash faded into the background. You shook your head and cursed in your mother tongue - amidst the excitement you had all but forgotten about the tadpole incubating in your grey matter. But if what Josuke says is true. . .

"Josuke. A word?" you spoke above the noise to grab his attention, "I need to know more about the exact nature of your power, more precisely your ability to revert things to a previous state of being."

megar megar (Byakuya & Josuke) brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Razputin)

Medic and Frank West
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Asuka, Red Hood)
Medic's Font = Germania One
Frank's Font = Tahoma

medic3.pngfrank1.png

Frank opened his mouth to speak, but let the moment hang. He didn't really know what he was expecting - Red Hood to chew him out, punch him in the face or what, but... he just wasn't expecting to be let off the hook so easily. Not that anyone was off the hook, mind - looking around at the pristine, frankly avant-garde city surrounding him, he supposed this was one of the only places in the whole multiverse that wasn't going completely to hell. Maybe the guy had a point, all things considered.

"...Thanks," Frank began. "I wasn't about to sit with my thumbs up my nose while this went down, anyway. Don't worry. I'll pull my weight."

He winked.

"I've covered wars, you know."

"Covered... wars?" Medic muttered, throwing his body back in what can only be described as a full-body eye roll. "Urgh. Ich glaub mein Schwein pfeift..."

Recovering from his exasperated state, his attention was suddenly caught by an auburn-haired child sporting an eyepatch. If it wasn't for the vast numbers of animals and automatons here, and for the fact that every child he'd met on the course of these missions had some sort of incredible superpower, he'd think her frontline presence to be a little odd. Still, if he had a Deutschmark for each of his patients with an empty eye socket... well, he'd have two Deutschmarks.

She seemed particularly excited to see him, however - and for a moment, he wondered if he had stopped understanding English. Just as quickly, however, he realised what she was saying. In his native tongue, no less! Medic beamed back at her and began to approach, returning her wave.

"Ah, ist das richtig? Schön dich zu sehen! (Ah, is that right? Good to meet you!)"

As a German native herself, Asuka might have been able to pick up on Medic's southern German accent when he spoke their mutual language. It didn't seem like this was the kind of man who kept many secrets about himself - that is, unless you were from the Department of Health - but he was definitely wearing his birthplace on his sleeve. Together with... whatever that was on his sleeve.

"Doktor Ludwig, zu Ihren Diensten! (Doctor Ludwig, at your service!) Fast-paced work environment, ja? Ha-ha! Ready to get out zhere?"

"Uh... glad you're getting along?" Frank said, not entirely sure how to react. "I'm gonna go grab us some watches. You guys get to know each other."

With that, Frank departed, and left the two to continue their little German bonding exercise.​

Last edited:
Razputin Aquato
Interactions: megar megar (Josuke Higashikata), Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Shuri), Jeremiah Jeremiah (Minthara)
latest.png

Raz perks up as Josuke crouches then reaches out to pat his shoulder, offering a sheepish grin. "Yeah, that's one way to put it..." A lot had happened with the Aquatos, after all - and all at once, too. It was true, he'd really rather not think about that right now, especially when there's bigger things at hand, like Shuri had said.

The Junior Psychonaut then turns to Minthara, nodding along. While he wouldn't exactly go about handling it as violently, he could get the lack of patience towards such bullying - both the violence and the understanding would be why he might not make any playful remarks that could come off as snide.

Razputin is about to respond when Minthara cries out, flinching. "Woah! What's wrong?!" He exclaims as he puts his hands out a little, ready to try and support Minthara if she couldn't stand on her own.

Given that Minthara was asking Josuke for help, Raz hoped that the Stand User's attempt (whatever it may involve) would be successful...​

GYSGT LAZARUS HUANG
NKRqbdF.jpg

Art by Black Powder Red Earth
Link to CS

INTERACTIONS: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason Todd)
MENTIONS:

(PS: Alexis is open for interaction)

CCbhe98.png

Lazarus opened his eyes to a courtyard filled with people, head pounding with the ache of memories that should've been. Where was he? He looked around, eyes scanning the futuristic architecture that resembled something from a science fiction movie. He should've been…where should he be? His mind drew a blank as he searched for any recollection of a time prior to his eyes opening. Well…he had vague memories of a time he considered to be from years ago. He'd been…traveling. Something had happened that prompted him to start looking for…someone. The closer the memories came to the present, the hazier things appeared.

Looking down at himself, Lazarus found himself dressed in a full combat loadout, complete with plate carrier, gun belt, ballistic helmet, rifle, and pistol. He'd been heavily armed for a reason, but in this crowd, it didn't seem necessary. While still cautious, he allowed himself the luxury of doffing his helmet and letting his rifle hang by the sling as his ears tuned to the speech from those at the front. His eyes were quickly drawn to the people at the front as names flickered into his mind. Jason Todd. T'Challa. Bakuya. Their faces and names floated up from the depths of his mind as the only things he could grasp onto. As if grasping onto drifting debris would allow him to navigate an ocean of uncertainty. Maybe speaking to them would help him unlock some of his memories.

Despite there being much that hung in his mind, he listened carefully as they briefed the situation the multiverse faced. It was almost unbelievable that they had to travel the multiverse to neutralize the enemy's strong points so that they could sufficiently weaken Ganondorf to confront him. It was almost unbelievable, but something felt familiar about this set up. It didn't seem to be an impossible task, rather, it was almost familiar.

While Lazarus tried to gain his bearings, he felt a soft tap on his shoulder and heard a warm voice drift through the air.

"Lazarus! I thought it was your Soul that I saw! I didn't think I'd meet you here! Is this life going any better than some of the prior ones?"

The Marine turned to see a gorgeous woman with fox-like ears and tails standing before him. One of her nine massive tails had been tapping his shoulder like it was an extra hand. Standing next to her, he was engulfed in a comfortable warmth, like a crackling fire on a cold winter night. Did he know her? Her presence and warmth felt so familiar and she seemed to know him as well… "I'm sorry, I don't remember who you are, but I'm just a bit confused right now…"

"Oh right…you wouldn't remember…" The woman mumbled to herself, before enthusiastically replying, "Well, let's consider this a brand new introduction! I'm Alexis Tenshi and you are Lazarus Huang, but I think some people like to call us Kagutsuchi-Kuroki and Chronos-Huang…"

"Yes…" What was Alexis talking about? She seemed like she knew more about him than he knew about himself. He'd…never told anyone about Chronos, and yet she casually mentioned as if it were a common fact. Did she hold the keys to his past? "Ma'am, if you don't mind me asking…what else about me do you know? I'm having trouble remembering my past…"

"You don't have to call me that! You can just call me Alexis or 'Mom,' if you prefer." Alexis waved off his formality, clearly close to Lazarus in the past. However, just as she avoided his formality, she avoided his question, "It's not my place to tell you all at once. If you worry about the person you were, you'll never be the person you could be. That said, I'd be glad to help you as we fight an Existential threat and as you grow into a man that could help save Existence."

Meeting Alexis filled his head with more questions than he had when he first opened his eyes. Who was she? Why wouldn't she tell him who he was? What was his connection to him? Taking a good long look at her amber eyes, she met his gaze with an innocent, reassuring smile. Though he had no reason to trust her, his gut told him that if he left his life in her hands, she would not disappoint him. He sighed, "You're not giving me any good reasons to trust you, but since we're on the same side…"

The fox lady look at Lazarus with eyes gleaming with apology and ears drooped, "I'm sorry I can't answer your questions, but it's for your own sake. You're not ready to bear the weight of all Time."

After leaving Lazarus with a cryptic message, Alexis excused herself and disappeared into the crowd. The person who seemed to know the most had left him high and dry, which meant that his next best option were those names he'd remembered.

Approaching the people at the front, Lazarus thanked Shuri for a watch as he approached the man he recognized as Jason Todd, a troubled expression on his face. There were a million questions that he could possibly ask, but he doubted few could be answered. Instead, Lazarus asked, "Jason Todd, correct? I think we've met before… but my memory is failing me."

(Note: Clovis' origin comic is not for anyone under 18+ due to mature themes! Please don't read it if under 18!)

CLOVIS AND ILLUMINA
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason Todd, Shuri)

yeaaahh.png

"Julia?" My eyes light up as my grin stretches across my face. "No kidding! You've met her?! She taught me everything I know!"

Meanwhile, Clovis bows his head slightly and goes off to approach the table with all the watches, taking one off and holding it up to his face to inspect it.

"What a fascinating trinket..." The fox looks over at Shuri. "Tell me, girl. What sort of magic is it that you practice?"

Last edited:
Asuka had been so engrossed in another one of her own actually being present that Spider-Lily's arrival seemed to fly over her head entirely. It's not even like she intentionally ignored her or anything - although doing so isn't something below her by any means. Still, though... meeting someone actually from her native country is honestly such a relief that whatever frown she was wearing earlier seems to have more or less faded entirely by now.

b4e4b1649fc44410c58d53fa7a7ca0fb.jpg

"Ooooh, Ist das Süddeutsch, das ich höre? (Is that Southern German I'm hearing?)" Asuka's smile forms into more of a smirk as she listens to more of the Medic's voice. She's pretty proud of her ability to pick up on dialects like this, so any excuse to show it off is one she'll gladly take. Soon after, she pivots around in full, a little giggle escaping her as she does so. Her prosthetic hand falls to her hip as well, while the other remains limp by her side.

tumblr_mlcoqgpIFr1ren7s7o1_500.gif

"Asuka. Asuka Langley Soryu. Bezaubert, oder?"
(Asuka. Asuka Langley Soryu. Charmed, huh?)

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins FoolsErin FoolsErin brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

Your nose wrinkles and you grimace in pain as Razputin reached out to assist you, his undivided attention psychically assaulting the tadpole in your brain. "Agh!" you cry, showing Razputin your palm to turn him away, "You. . .possess exceptional psionic ability, I can sense it. Rather, my parasite senses it, and it is not happy."

minthara suspicion.png

You return you attention to Josuke, pleading with him. "I must be rid of it at all costs. My world, my life, and countless others are in jeopardy because of it. If the order is given for my transformation I have no idea what might happen. But if there is even the slightest chance I might become a mind flayer, it is a risk we cannot afford."

megar megar (Josuke) brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Razputin)

Josuke Higashikata

It's a lot to take in. All this world-threatening stuff... Josuke's never really known it before. He's lived his whole life in Morioh, peacefully away from all of the strife the world deals with. He's heard stories of it, these things that could've doomed the world, and it all seems so distant. Having that kind of pressure put on him is... not something he thinks he's ever going to get used to. From the Multiverse all the way down to this single fear, it's just something he's going to have to deal with.

"Okay. Mr Jotaro's pulled a parasite out of someone before... I can probably try it, too. Stand back a sec, Raz."

Crazy Diamond isn't as precise as Star Platinum, no, but there's a chance it might be enough. Even if it might look a little violent by comparison. Josuke takes a step forward and takes a deep breath. He's done something like this himself before, but... that never makes it pleasant. He has to make it quick -- Crazy Diamond can heal any harm it causes, but Josuke can't say he wants anyone to be in any pain while he tries to do something.

At least it's not his mother, this time.

"Crazy Diamond!"

A force unseen yet felt rises from Josuke. It forms at his back, carefully moving to his front...

"DORA!"

A bloody hole opens in Minthara's head from seemingly nothing -- and disappears just as quickly, as though nothing had happened at all. That force had reached inside and tried to grab the parasite... and yet it comes back empty-handed.

Josuke seems more confused, than anything.

"I could feel it, but... I just couldn't grab it. The hell have you got rattling around in there that could repel Crazy Diamond like that?"

You took a deep breath, straightened your back, and centered yourself. The boy Josuke's lack of confidence was troublesome, but at the very least it meant he would be cautious. Not as if you had a choice besides. Ensuring you wouldn't undergo ceremorphosis and begin feasting on everyone's brains was worth any cost. As Josuke stepped up and spoke his incantation, you let your eyes fall softly closed, hoping hat when you opened them again you would at long last be free of that infernal parasite.

"Agh!" you cry, feeling the tadpole thrashing and burrowing deeper into the recesses of your mind. You swear you could hear its shrieking voice echoing around your skull. . . "Iblith. . .hrmmmph. . .it is a mind flayer parasite," you grumble in frustration, rubbing your head in a futile attempt to soothe the pain, "And no ordinary one from what I gather. It is fortified by potent Netherese magic that has thus far thwarted every attempt to remove it. My compatriots and I have tried everything from a githyanki purification chamber to a simple ice pick, yet still, each of us remains infected. Ah-ha. . .it is no wonder the goddess Mystra struck the Netherese down for fear that they would surpass her. If their magic is powerful enough to counter yours, I shudder to think what my world might have looked like had they been allowed to reach their full potential." you mused, and your eyes wandered, finding Shuri tinkering with those devices of hers. Hm. . .perhaps. . .? "Shuri!" you call out, hailing her with one hand raised as you approached, "I must speak with you urgently, about the parasite I carry."

megar megar (Josuke) brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy (Razputin) Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Shuri)

"Here, we call it 'science'," Shuri responds to Clovis with an easygoing smile. "Although, I guess you could call it magic, with how I do it--"

The sudden scream cuts through the air like a searing knife through butter. Her eyes widen as her attention snaps away from the fox. Without even thinking about it, she rushes to over to them - just in time to watch Josuke make that hole. She watches in awe as it seals itself back up. By the time she's called for, the woman has already made her way back to the desk. Brushing passed Clovis once more, she quickly shuffles past all the watches and grabs a large tablet, as well as a small, mechanical pick.

"Yes, I'm right here!" she shouts as she comes to a stop. She tucks the pick under her arm and holds the tablet up with both hands. The screen automatically flashes to life, revealing the internal workings of Minthara's skull. A flashing, writing red dot appears on the screen, right where Josuke made his hole. A few buttons are tapped, and text in a language none but her are familiar with appears on the screen. A few button presses later, and the pick is brought up with one hand while the other still holds the tablet. She mashes her thumb down onto its cylindrical top. It emits a solid red light, before a loud BEEP! escapes and it begins to flash. Moments later, that light turns green, and it beeps again.

"Okay, I'll explain how this works in a moment," she says, before turning to face Josuke. "But for now, I'm going to jab this into her neck. When I do, I need you to wait ten seconds, and then reach for it again. This should neutralize the barrier long enough for you to grab it."

With that, Shuri proceeds to do just that, slamming the electronic pick into her neck. The veins around it clearly begin to turn a solid blue, and soon it creeps all the way up and into her face. Ten seconds later, Minthara finds herself entirely unable to move.

"Okay... NOW!"

megar megar Jeremiah Jeremiah CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow brandy-schmandy brandy-schmandy

"Yeah," Red Hood nods in response. "She was involved in one of these things before, believe it or not. Fought a giant fire-breathing turtle with us in the middle of space. Well, and some annoying... green alien thing."

Jason damn near shudders. It's not exactly something he's very keen on remembering.

His attention is quickly pulled away once more as he's approached by Lazarus.

"No... I don't think we have," he shakes his head, after taking a moment to think about it. "You MPF? Part of The Cape?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow QizPizza QizPizza

Josuke Higashikata

"I've got it! Really sorry if this stings!"

Josuke's expression tightens into one of firm determination, and the very second Shuri gives him the go-ahead -- Crazy Diamond strikes once again, ever out of view.

Only this time, the parasite comes out of the wound as it heals, floating in the air as though held hanging from a hand. Josuke looks at it curiously, expression shifting from confusion to an awkward wince.

"Eugh, that's gross. No more mind flaying for you, alright?"

The tadpole is thrown up higher into the air, and...

"DORARARARARARARARARARA...!"

It's battered by invisible fists, aiming to pulverise it on the spot.

Marisa Kirisame ~ Ordinary Magician

1aefb8ba370085e75023ffd285fb5014.jpg

"Shady as all hells, yeah." Marisa nodded with crossed arms. Unlike Reimu, Marisa didn't quite have that same level of trust in the gap youkai that she had. She knew the two of them had formed some kinda adopted mother/daughter kinda relationship, but that still only left her to trust Yukari by proxy. And even then, she's definitely had a lot more a callous hand when dealin' with the rest of us. Not that she doubted the gap hag didn't care, but... well, it wasn't exactly easy for her to look at Yukari and think 'trustworthy'.

"But, ain't that a good reason to try n' figure out what we're gettin' into?" Marisa suggested casually. "I mean, we're surrounded on all sides by a bunch'a strangers in a place we barely understand, who could do all manner s'a stuff that we wouldn't know the first thing about." She looked at the watch once more; the guy in the red hood had said these are their 'methods of traveling', but Marisa felt no source of magic from within. This was something else entirely, something far removed from her base of knowledge. "So, better to at least have some kinda lay of the land, right?" She put her hands behind the back of her head and smiled easily.

"Besides!"
After a gentle slap on the back, Marisa put her arm over Reimu's shoulder casually. She did have to stand on her toes just a bit, being the shorter of the two... "Pretty sure I've said before that I'm not gonna just run off and disappear on 'ya, yeah? So don't start worryin' about me runnin' off to some clique of new people and forgettin' bout you."

megar megar [Reimu Hakurei]​

The sound of the raging thunder rang out in the empty skies of the Otherworld.
It crackled, roared, and travelled ominously with a large, sinister-looking cloud.
At first, she thought nothing of it - that is, until she saw what they both brought with them.

Monsters began appearing - descending into the Otherworld, into a world they did not belong.
It did not matter what kind of monsters they were or what they looked like.
She was not going to simply let these creatures ravage this world.

Time went on as the sheer volumes of monsters kept coming - being gradually overrun by a seemingly endless supply.
It felt like for every one of these monsters she disposed of, another dozen arose to replace what was lost.
This situation felt unwinnable - as after enough of this continuous fighting, she was getting exhausted and weaker by the second.

Not one to give up, she tried her best to deal with as many of them as possible.
Her efforts were, in a way, rewarded - when the mist rolled in - much brighter than the last.
She did not know or recognise he who emerged - but he had arrived, and pulled her out from this sticky situation before it got worse.

She did not initially understand - who was he? What are all these names he was mentioning? She did not recognise any of them at first.
But after enough talking, she put the pieces together - people needed help, and lots of it.
Countless other worlds, and all of the people who live in these worlds, were in danger.

So, with a fresh idea of what the situation is, well... who would she be if she didn't agree to help?
Left with little choice, she left the Otherworld in ruins in order to survive, as she extended her help to whoever this man was.
She was more than willing to sacrifice her everything for the needs of others - no matter what comes her way.

"So. Where do we start?"
2560px-Black_Rock_Shooter_logo.svg.png

378-3784488_brs-main-black-rock-shooter-png.png

Not long after being saved from a dying Otherworld did she stand there silently with her arms crossed and mouth closed as she listened to the situation in greater detail - while also being in awe at the place she finds herself in. As her first exposure to what the real world truly is like, Wakanda was quite impressive indeed - zipping up her hoodie as the slightest of wind breezes tickles her bare skin, and she remained attentive as she listened and thought to herself about the stakes at hand.

Wakanda was currently being used as a refuge point for all of the people here apart from the natives - the people who have lost their home worlds and had to flee to preserve their lives. Supposedly now conquered and ruled by someone known as Ganondorf, she nodded her head as she remembered the name from the brief catch-up on her way here.

She knew all she needed to know - he was a hostile threat to many worlds at large, and by extension, all of the people in those worlds. A threat like that cannot go unanswered. The plan was simple and straightforward, too - the ideal targets among all the corrupted worlds have already been identified, so they just need to find the sources and remove them.

As simple as it may sound, she sighs to herself and shakes her head - as simple as it may sound, there is no way it is that simple. With what she has been told, she already believes there is no way that Ganondorf will not be leaving his new territories unguarded - because why would he do that? If all the words said just now were true, those territories serve as 'batteries' for his total power, so he naturally must protect them in order to remain as powerful as implied.

And with that, she grabs one of the watches that was mentioned and puts it on her right wrist before... distancing herself from the large crowd in the courtyard. She's far away enough to not be claustrophobic around all of these people she's never really seen before, but not far enough to be out of anyone's line of sight. There's so many questions, and she is wordlessly thinking about so many of them all at once - knowing that everyone was given the same rough idea, it seems like they all have their work cut out for them.
Hex Code: #487ea8
Font: Tahoma
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Items: Rock Cannon (inactive), Black Blade (inactive), Watch (inactive, on right wrist)
Skills/Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, and durability
Course of action: Catch-up/THONK
Interactions: None (Status: OPEN)
Mentions: None
Nearby/In Group: Pretty much everybody

Reimu Hakurei
A low groan escapes Reimu on the slap of her back, but she can only work up the effort to half-heartedly roll her eyes as Marisa pulls her in. Leave it to her to be... entirely unaffected by the whole thing, apparently. No, that's not true. She knows Marisa is worried, too. She's just better at not showing it. Reimu can tell that there's an effort being made here. They've both got their own ways of dealing with things, and...

With a shake of the head, Reimu decides that she needs to get her own act together, too.

"And I need to make sure you don't go running off and doing something stupid, anyway..." She starts with a resigned sigh, faintly leaning in a little as though to make it easier for Marisa to hold her arm over her, "there'd be a lot of people who'd be mad if I let something happen to you. And I'd be mad at you if I let you get yourself hurt."

She really doesn't need to look like some clingy loser, but...

"I guess we both benefit from sticking together. How about that?"

That was always going to be the case, wasn't it?

illuminastandard.png
ILLUMINA
Interactions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Jason Todd)
Mentions: QizPizza QizPizza (Lazarus)

"Wait, she what?" I blink in surprise. "Well, uh, that's awkward. Awesome as that sounds, I was just messing with ya'. I know a few other Espeon. None of 'em named Julia, though. I was trained by a few magnificent explorers instead. Some of the best in my, uh... home... universe. Still feels really weird to say." My eyes twinkle as I grin again. "But is all that stuff with the fire-breathing... 'turtle' true? Better question, what's a turtle?"

Before my excited counter-questions are answered, someone else arrives. Another one of these two-legged creatures. Apparently he thinks he's met this Jason before, but Jason's not reciprocating. Amnesia, maybe? I'd know a lot about that.

"Cape? MPF? Ooh, this is getting interesting... lemme guess," I start as I turn back to Red Hood. "The Cape, the MPF, that's your... guild, in a sense, huh?"

1700859454043.png
CLOVIS
Mentions: Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Shuri) | megar megar (Josuke Higashikata) | Jeremiah Jeremiah (Minthara)

All the while, Clovis is still staring at Shuri conduct her work with amusement on his face. She may be just a girl, but at the very least, she seems to be quite the brilliant mind. 'Science,' she called it, as if they were simply one more of the many inventions of the Templar. But oh, how different hers are. To think different universes exist is already incredible enough, but for someone to make a trinket that is apparently able to go from reality to reality is something else. Is it truly possible? He supposes he'll have to see for himself... but his rescue from the Legacy Estate seemed to be decent proof enough so far.

He watches curiously as Shuri and a few others help what appears to be this warrior-woman- with discolored skin and pointed ears unlike he'd ever seen before- remove some kind of worm from her head. A hint of disgust creeps into Clovis' face as he watches, but he doesn't dare tear his eyes away. This is all too fascinating. That boy, the one with that strange head of hair, seems to have removed the parasite with his mind, judging by his apologies... telekinesis magic, perhaps? No... Clovis can sense something different... unlike magic, though familiar enough to recognize. Something akin to familiar summoning... but not entirely. And even still, there's no familiar in sight.

How odd, these humans. Always having an affinity for the otherworldly. Being a Keidran had its perks... but Clovis couldn't help but wonder what kind of life he could live if he had been born human instead.

Last edited:

• Naoto Shirogane
    ━━━━━━━ ● ━━━━━━━
    BoltBeam BoltBeam

Naoto sat at her computer, feeling incredibly frustrated with her current work. Yes, the current Detective Prince was looking into the Phantom Thieves alongside that one prosecutor, Sae Nijima but there was something about this case that piqued her interest. A group that was able to steal the hearts of corrupted individuals… While that would be a cause for concern and they would be forcing them to change, in a way, they were doing some good as these were corrupted people in the first place.

And yet, no one could catch them or figure out their true identities.

This was like how the killer during the Inaba case was, being elusive and no one being able to figure out the true identity. Yes there was Namatame, but he wasn’t the real killer since he was trying to save others and didn’t mean to. The real culprit was thankfully behind bars and he was doing a lot better now but they figured out the real identity of the killer. Here, they had nothing to go off of.

At least when it came to specific people but she could narrow it down to a group. It all started with Kamoshida so it stood to reason that they attended the school he used to work at, Shujin. It also had to be three that were affected by him but it couldn’t be the girl that tried to kill herself as she was in a coma during that time. Shiho Suzui if she remembered correctly from the news… Poor girl, she never deserved any of that to happen and to come from a teacher no less.

None of that happened in Inaba thankfully, but it was easy to find corrupt individuals in the city rather than a small town. All you had to do was look to find them. But going back to the case, she began to contact Sae on her phone, her thought process now putting things together. It went straight to voicemail which she figured would happen, Sae Nijima was a busy woman. “Nijima-san, it's me, Naoto Shirogane. Could you call me back and help me get the list of every student’s name at Shujin Academy? I believe I may have found a lead.”

She stepped outside to get a breath of fresh air when her attention was pulled to the storm appearing in the sky. Weather could be weird but as far as she was aware the weather report for today never said anything about a storm. Something felt off about this but it wouldn’t be the first time she’d feel off about something strange happening. Inaba, the P-1 Grand Prix, and the LMB Festival, she felt something off with all of those occurrences.

Quickly running inside, she grabbed her revolver from her room and when she came outside she found that creatures unlike anything she had seen had appeared. Were these… Shadows? No, it couldn’t be she wasn’t on the other side so then what are they? Whatever they were, they needed to be eliminated so she raised her gun at the enemies and began to fire at them while she attempted to call the members of the Investigation Team to see if they were experiencing anything like this.

She couldn’t get through to any of them and to make matters worse, the creatures kept coming back no matter how many bullets she fired at them! Eventually she’d run out of bullets and then she’d be helpless without any allies. And as luck would have it, she’d be saved by a man with a mask on who appeared as grey mist started to pour in, explaining what was going on. The only word that she was vaguely familiar with was Twilight though that was to refer to a time of day but with how he was explaining it, that wasn’t the case.

With not much choice, she followed him and really hoped that everyone would be safe if they were dealing with the same thing as she was.

——————————————————

On the other side of the portal, she’d find a city that was much more advanced than the cities she’d had seen. Remarkable… but if what she was informed of was true, she didn’t have time to see the sights and ask questions about this city. They had a lot of work ahead of them but if they worked together, it wouldn’t be an issue and they’d all get to go home.

The young woman that would be working with them all from this point forwards had grey eyes and short blue hair, a blue cap sitting on her head. Clothing wise she wore a light blue shirt that was unbuttoned a tiny bit towards the top which showed off a little bit of a white tank top underneath and black pants with a yellow necktie around her neck though it was worn in a style like those in Japanese high schools would wear. Attached to her pants and around her shoulders were black suspenders, dark brown boots being worn as her choice of footwear and black fingerless gloves as what she chose to wear when it came to her hands.

IMG_9990.png

Naoto kept quiet as she listened to the conversation the man that saved her, a man that was referred to as king, a girl with an eyepatch, and a man that looked as though he was dressed to go to a formal event spoke about their current situation. Their mission was clear: stop the corruption in different worlds and stop whoever was doing this though the different worlds part took her a bit by surprise. It’s no different than what she and the Investigation Team did but that was through a TV and the one instance with the LMB website but this? This was in the real world, it shouldn’t all be possible! Yet at the same time it was and that was something she was trying to get a grasp on.

After the conversation ended, she took a look around at both her new surroundings and her new allies and she’d never seen anything like them. While she’d gotten used to seeing Teddie and the robot woman that was with the Shadow Operatives—Aigis—she’d never seen anyone like the people she was looking at currently. If she wanted to get a better grasp on everything and everyone, it’d be best if she spoke to the others.

The girl with an… interesting attire distancing herself from everyone seemed like the best place to start. After going over to the watches and taking one to put on her right wrist, she thanked the king’s sister and followed after the person she wanted to speak to. “Excuse me. You don’t seem to be comfortable around large groups of people, an understandable sentiment. I’m sure you have many questions much like the rest of us, maybe it would be best if we went over what we know so far?”

Last edited:
Razputin Aquato
Interactions: megar megar (Josuke Higashikata), Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Shuri), Jeremiah Jeremiah (Minthara)
1Qysok9.png

As Minthara turns Raz away with a raised palm, he stays where he is - that is, until Minthara reveals why she didn't want him near. Parasite?! Maybe he could help, it didn't sound like a good thing if the parasite was happy - but at the same time, it was hurting Minthara a lot to keep it happy... while the Aquato wasn't exactly sure what a mind-flayer did, though it didn't sound good, he hesitantly steps back, turning to Josuke as he waited for the Stand User to take action.

Razputin steps back a little further at Josuke's warning, wondering just how this was going to work. If the parasite was inside Minthara, how was Josuke supposed to reach in and grab it? Maybe he was going to revert her to before she had the parasite? No, no, that wouldn't make sense...

Then, the unseen presence and the sudden cry caused Raz to perk up, looking in Josuke's direction. That sounded like the Stand User, but it didn't even look like Josuke was speaking - and as far as Raz knew, 'dora' didn't mean anything! What the heck was that?!

Those thoughts were interrupted however when the bloody hole formed then disappeared. "ACK-" He flinches, both shocked and admittedly grossed out by the sudden flash of a wound. As Josuke comes out empty handed, Raz grimaces, still thinking about the sight... it wasn't exactly a deep thing, it was just unexpected.

Raz listens carefully to Minthara's explanation, glancing to Shuri as she makes her move. This time around, he decides to turn away, not about to be startled by such a sight again... I mean, you can't really blame him, it was a bloody hole in her head - even if it did disappear quickly!

Raz sneaks a peek though as Crazy Diamond makes its cry and gets rid of the parasite, in awe of the sudden pulverizing of the invisible presence. Still, he could tell something was there, and he was incredibly curious about it! Is this what a Stand was?! That's so cool! If not a bit bloody at first.

Raz makes his way over to Josuke with an awestruck face once the parasite is done and handled with, flapping his closed fists as he looks up to the Stand User. "That was awesome! Was that Crazy Diamond? Are these Stands some sort of psychic thing? Nono, wait, I don't think psychic abilities can speak, even if only in 'doraras'- still, that was- wow!"

dc99caa-37f06a65-4e92-4193-8890-c1f36fc1718e.png

Mood: Excited, Ashamed, Doubtful
Tags:

-Art Credits--

Chiaki Morisawa Fanart [スタろぐ④] by ますぎ, minimally tweaked

Fire Flames Texture by arundel
Golden Floral Pattern from PNGkit,
original artist PaperElement?

Divider Set #02 by NorasFed, edited by me​

ddyn6ar-85543c1e-f0dc-4919-a2c3-247912c79048.png
"Wooooa...!"

Differently than many of the individuals currently gathered here, Sage had neither been at his home world or the MPF's headquarters when the tragedy had struct. Instead, he had been in transit, on a mission somewhere. Something small, after all it was more accurately to say he was... a reserve member at best. Not completely useless, yet not experienced enough... He got sent for quick situation checkouts or informantion exchange; Once in a while it was an actual fight, rarely.

He was fine with it, after all he just wanted to help!
...The pyromancer had never expected things to flip on their head so fast.

Wakanda was... well, like nothing that he had ever seen before! It evoked a familiar urban feel witht he buildings, but also not at all with how it seemed to exist in harmony with the forest around it. What wonderful sight...! Perhaps, had the situation been another one, Sage would have taken a moment to fly around the area to truly take the scenery in... But that would have ben very unprofessional-

He shouldn't be excited.
The entirely of the multiverse was at stake, people had lost their homes, brave heroes had been defeated one way or another. No matter how one looked at it, this was a disaster, a final stand, now or never. Something very very serious was in motion, history and more!

He shouldn't be excited, and yet he couldn't help it.

This was it, a childhood dream come true. The chance to be a real hero, to really make a difference, to assit in the makings of something huge! Something good!! How could anyone not be excited?! ...Even if it was very mch disrespectul to those who had lost everything... Uhhh, emotions whyyyyy-

It was hard to stand still for the briefing. Old information, new information, brief moments of rest and condolences... Man, this was... tough. He felt a bit out of place, and a little ashamed for being excited. This wasn't a game, obviously, but there was something very powerful just reiterating that much. This is not a game. It is not supposed to be fun.

Might as well engrave such words deep in his chest as a reminder...

"..."

Silently, the young man approached Shuri's previous location, the array of digital watches. Gone was the fire of enthusiasm, dulled into a more gloom sense of responsability. It's as if he finally understood. The watch strapped to his right wrist was a burden, the weight of the final hope; Everyone's trust in the plan and those going along with it.

Sage hoped that he was ready, but his heart wasn't entirely sure about it...
What if this is a mistake...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back