• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacy of the Magera OOC(OPEN!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kit wasn't even mad, given he's got two more skewers in his Shadow Pocket, but he's not gonna say no to someone providing a meal. Not to mention he wants to see if this guy can actually convince someone so set against Beast People to serve him XD

I'mma go back through later and better clarify what each of RuneBlade's weapon forms do. The more I read it the more ambiguous it sounds, so I want to nail it down. I'm not changing what it does, I'm just gonna better clarify the pros/cons of each form and what each form can do.

I'mma go back through later and better clarify what each of RuneBlade's weapon forms do. The more I read it the more ambiguous it sounds, so I want to nail it down. I'm not changing what it does, I'm just gonna better clarify the pros/cons of each form and what each form can do.
Good idea, ambiguity leads to accusations.

We all know you're just editing it to become an OP memegod in hopes I won't pay attention o.o

This was gonna be a thing:
latest

The only reason I haven’t posted yet is because my backstory isn’t on the CS yet.

I don’t wanna do a post when nobody knows anything about the character I’m playing xD that’s weird for us all

Regarding which; I’m gonna work in my BIO tonight and also hopefully have a post up too~ although idk what to do for the first post xD

Mkay, I've made my edits and hopefully that cleared up any confusion regarding Kit's RuneBlade forms..

Funny part about the Claymore form is that, due to the runes improperly altering the weight, it will be just as difficult for Declan to wield it as it would be for Kit to wield it. However, Declan will be able to do more damage with it, should he ever actually use it.

Sounds good, i'm in no particular rush right now! Kind of exhausted from moving furniture around since I was helping move someone from their old apartment!
Never thought a couch could way that much until now.

Also with a weapon like Kits, Declan would probably have difficulties trying to manage such an unfamiliar blade.
He'll probably feel that it's too awkward to handle. (Due to the fact Declan doesn't wield a magical blade.)

I'm sure peeps have been waiting long enough for my Cs to finish cx

I'll have that done by the end of the day

Mkay, I've made my edits and hopefully that cleared up any confusion regarding Kit's RuneBlade forms..

Funny part about the Claymore form is that, due to the runes improperly altering the weight, it will be just as difficult for Declan to wield it as it would be for Kit to wield it. However, Declan will be able to do more damage with it, should he ever actually use it.
... this weight thing don't make any sense to me. So does the blade alter its weight depending on the person wielding it? Orr?

... this weight thing don't make any sense to me. So does the blade alter its weight depending on the person wielding it? Orr?
That's exactly right.

Its a synergy effect between the weight of the weapon and the effects of its attack. More weight = more damage.

The intent was for this weapon to be just the right weight to get the most damage potential from whoever was wielding it. Unfortunately, as this was a prototype it hadn't been perfected. The unfortunate result is that, instead of becoming a manageable weight, it becomes difficult to even swing it once from a dead halt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back