• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacy of the Magera OOC(OPEN!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Mitchs98

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Ayoooo this is where the OOC lives. Feel free to meme around and such here, I don't really mind as long as it adheres to RPN rules. I do have a few rules though.

1. Be respectful, and preferably nice to some degree.

1.5 Take all flame wars to PM's, and if desired bring it up with me and I'll handle it appropriately. No one wants to see a pissing contest in OOC.

2. Any more...lewd/ecchi photos that are still within RPN's rules should be spoiler-ed. I don't mind them, I like and/or encourage them. Others might. This is really the only serious rule I have.

See? Two rules. Perfect. Simple. Follow them. Thank you :3

I've done nothing yet...still trying to decide if I want this magic and FC or not. So many ideas, brain cannot simply focus D:

I've done nothing yet...still trying to decide if I want this magic and FC or not. So many ideas, brain cannot simply focus D:
I already got.... pretty much everything to this character done except the magic.... I'm stuck trying to decide.

Top Choices:
Blood Magic (Blood Battle Blockade/Deadman Wonderland)
Shadow magic (shadow walking, stealth, etc)
Alchemy (like FullMetal Alchemist, but smaller in scale)

I already got.... pretty much everything to this character done except the magic.... I'm stuck trying to decide.

Top Choices:
All good choices. I'm either ripping off Blue Mage from Final Fantasy that beats the living shit out of monsters and eats them for a limited ability set or doing something else. Have not decided.

All good choices. I'm either ripping off Blue Mage from Final Fantasy that beats the living shit out of monsters and eats them for a limited ability set or doing something else. Have not decided.
Decided on Shadow Magic. My mind is now going nuts and I gotta start reeling in the ideas because if I don't this will get mean in a hurry xD

Top Choices:
Glad someone around here knows of Kekkei sensen

If it wasn't for the fact I wasn't already using it in another RP, my character here would be using blood swords.... xD
Lol I have a character who uses Klaus as a fc. Then another who uses the King of despair I believe? You know the main baddy from the first season.

Enter Ki'Tavi!

No, I didn't not make a catperson just because the other character already up likes cats, that's just a happy coincidence XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back