• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legacy of Shadows (OOC Chat)

It's a bit on the short side, but I think it'll work as a starter.
Ok cool. I'll go and check it out. While seeing to my characters debut post.

Same thing for me. It helped out in the end.
It does help. ^^

Well I feel a bit silly right now! I really should have thought of doing that the first time around...or at least the second.

No probs dude, it helps but sometimes doing it without the narrowing down, can prove useful as you might find a image you weren't expecting but fits nicely to your OC. Such as how I found Jokers image. ^^

Ok cool. I'll go and check it out. While seeing to my characters debut post.

It does help. ^^

No probs dude, it helps but sometimes doing it without the narrowing down, can prove useful as you might find a image you weren't expecting but fits nicely to your OC. Such as how I found Jokers image. ^^

-snaps fingers-

Dude. Greg. He's gotta be in this since he's from the GX era of time. XD

He'd likely be a older student during this stage of the timeline. But could cameo him easily enough. ^^

Who are the professors and chancellor in this Rp?

He'd likely be a older student during this stage of the timeline. But could cameo him easily enough. ^^

Who are the professors and chancellor in this Rp?

Kinda like how Chazz and Alexis were?

Um, same people from the show? Unless you guys don't want that or something happened to them at the end of GX? Currently re-watching it to help refresh my knowledge of GX to help out with this RP.

Kinda like how Chazz and Alexis were?

Um, same people from the show? Unless you guys don't want that or something happened to them at the end of GX? Currently re-watching it to help refresh my knowledge of GX to help out with this RP.
Yep sounds right imo. Going by timeline of his character, he'd be like Chaz's and Alexis were.

Works for me. The reason I was curious is because I missed most of the last season and haven't yet caught back up yet to see them. I just recall not liking the last episode as a kid or young teen was it? From the brief part I saw.

So wasn't sure who or if anyone was left professor and chancellor wise.

Yep sounds right imo. Going by timeline of his character, he'd be like Chaz's and Alexis were.

Works for me. The reason I was curious is because I missed most of the last season and haven't yet caught back up yet to see them. I just recall not liking the last episode as a kid or young teen was it? From the brief part I saw.

So wasn't sure who or if anyone was left professor and chancellor wise.

Makes sense to me.

Alright. I don't remember much past Season 1 so-- XD

Right, right. We could have NPCs is that's easier too?

Makes sense to me.

Alright. I don't remember much past Season 1 so-- XD

Right, right. We could have NPCs is that's easier too?
I'm similar, I'm also taking my time rewatching the GX era though haha. Enjoying every minute of it.

Either works. Using the canon characters would be easier imo, since they exist already and we know the decks they use already too. While we could add Npcs over time and perhaps people would want to use teachers as their main as well?

I'm similar, I'm also taking my time rewatching the GX era though haha. Enjoying every minute of it.

Either works. Using the canon characters would be easier imo, since they exist already and we know the decks they use already too. While we could add Npcs over time and perhaps people would want to use teachers as their main as well?

It's super great. I'm on like Episode 6 right now.

True, true. Yeah, we can do that. Canon characters and original NPCs too.

It's super great. I'm on like Episode 6 right now.

True, true. Yeah, we can do that. Canon characters and original NPCs too.
I'm somewhere in the teens and yeah it's awesome! Some episodes were having trouble, so kinda got mixed around for a minute. But still awesome.

Sounds good ^^

I'm somewhere in the teens and yeah it's awesome! Some episodes were having trouble, so kinda got mixed around for a minute. But still awesome.

Sounds good ^^

How dare you be ahead of me? XD

Yee! Also for once, ships. Gotta have ships. XD

How dare you be ahead of me? XD

Yee! Also for once, ships. Gotta have ships. XD
In truth, you are way ahead of me with Zexal and Arc-V. Xd a trade off. I got toward episode 81 I think of the original during my return to rewatching the series after some years away. But then skipped to GX or else I'd likely still be rewatching the Yugi era and it's many, many episodes. Haha

True, you've got ships potential with canon added into the mix and all the OCs that could happen.

In truth, you are way ahead of me with Zexal and Arc-V. Xd a trade off. I got toward episode 81 I think of the original during my return to rewatching the series after some years away. But then skipped to GX or else I'd likely still be rewatching the Yugi era and it's many, many episodes. Haha

True, you've got ships potential with canon added into the mix and all the OCs that could happen.

Makes sense. I like spammed watched all of Zexal in like a month once to understand a different Zexal RP I took part in last year. But I see your point. XD

Yes. Kit needs her ships- XD

Makes sense. I like spammed watched all of Zexal in like a month once to understand a different Zexal RP I took part in last year. But I see your point. XD

Yes. Kit needs her ships- XD
Oh? Makes sense though. Watching the episodes are a good way to make sense of the new eras of Yugioh, especially if your in a rp that takes place after GX.

People do have ships. Xd I know from other Rps and my last forum before here, people have a lot of different ships and can get into debates over them on rare occasion.

But true.

Oh? Makes sense though. Watching the episodes are a good way to make sense of the new eras of Yugioh, especially if your in a rp that takes place after GX.

People do have ships. Xd I know from other Rps and my last forum before here, people have a lot of different ships and can get into debates over them on rare occasion.

But true.

So true. Like I got so confused with the episodes 'cause I watched so many at once. XD

Oh no. I hate when that happens.

Yee. I also realized, I make short characters. Yasuo's short, but she's ten, that's understandable. Then you have Yudai over here being shorter than a normal boy his age. ...Short people are cute I guess? I dunno?

So true. Like I got so confused with the episodes 'cause I watched so many at once. XD

Oh no. I hate when that happens.

Yee. I also realized, I make short characters. Yasuo's short, but she's ten, that's understandable. Then you have Yudai over here being shorter than a normal boy his age. ...Short people are cute I guess? I dunno?
Can relate to that, I watched episodes of Original and GX in the same period of time, I forgot where I left off number wise on the episodes for each gen, because of the amount of rewatching and doing both gens in the same period of days. Haha

It was funny sometimes though. It never got too bad though, just differences for some anime characters with their respective fans and the circle of posts you'd see in such threads.

Oh? Going by the image Yudai didn't seem too short, well maybe ? though i could see your point. Never thought about that part though, I'd suppose your right.

Can relate to that, I watched episodes of Original and GX in the same period of time, I forgot where I left off number wise on the episodes for each gen, because of the amount of rewatching and doing both gens in the same period of days. Haha

It was funny sometimes though. It never got too bad though, just differences for some anime characters with their respective fans and the circle of posts you'd see in such threads.

Oh? Going by the image Yudai didn't seem too short, well maybe ? though i could see your point. Never thought about that part though, I'd suppose your right.

Dude, holy shit. That's a ton of episodes to watch.

Mhm. That makes sense.

Closest thing I could find to how I pictured Yudai looking. Until I try to draw my own picture?

Dude, holy shit. That's a ton of episodes to watch.

Mhm. That makes sense.

Closest thing I could find to how I pictured Yudai looking. Until I try to draw my own picture?
True. But it had been years since watching Yugioh regularly and since those eras had been on tv. So couldn't resist some binge watching.

It's a good image. Honestly out of the Yugioh GX OCs I've seen around the net, it's one of the best right now imo. Oh? Are you drawing a Yudai picture?

True. But it had been years since watching Yugioh regularly and since those eras had been on tv. So couldn't resist some binge watching.

It's a good image. Honestly out of the Yugioh GX OCs I've seen around the net, it's one of the best right now imo. Oh? Are you drawing a Yudai picture?

True, true.

I'm going to try to.

Cool

Episode 23 of GX might be my favorite yet. Just rewatched it and remembered how awesome that episode is with Belowski and his mokey Mokey xd

Cool

Episode 23 of GX might be my favorite yet. Just rewatched it and remembered how awesome that episode is with Belowski and his mokey Mokey xd

GX I feel was one of the more funnier eras in Yu-Gi-Oh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back