• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legacy of Shadows (OOC Chat)

True, true.

OP is fine in terms of that I suppose. The Millennium Items were super OP if I remember right.

It totally would!
True. The millennium items were definitely OP and were meant to be. Though they could be used on a lesser OP level then Pegasus and Marik used theirs. It seems like those two were the only real OP items in terms of other characters and duels being effected. Others seemed decent but cool.

Yep

True. The millennium items were definitely OP and were meant to be. Though they could be used on a lesser OP level then Pegasus and Marik used theirs. It seems like those two were the only real OP items in terms of other characters and duels being effected. Others seemed decent but cool.

Yep

This is very true. But Pepgasus and Marik gave the heroes a challenge to overcome. I wouldn't want to take that away from the RP if I were to make one. But I could figure something out?

Mhm. Also, I hear the new arc of Yu-Gi-Oh is out now? Time to check that out and see how much of a Digimon rip-off it is. XD
It's out??? I didn't know that, I e just seen pre order options for the new packs, which i assume are for the new gen.

From what I saw of episode 1, just finished right now right, I already like Vrains better then I did Arc-V at first. XD
Sounds good! I've only seen one episode of Arc V so far. But if the latest is better then the immediate predecessor, must be good news for Yugioh. Ha

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JO
Jo, who?

Edit: Ah I see now. Awesome! I like choice of decks honestly. A interesting choice

Sounds good! I've only seen one episode of Arc V so far. But if the latest is better then the immediate predecessor, must be good news for Yugioh. Ha

Jo, who?

Edit: Ah I see now. Awesome! I like choice of decks honestly. A interesting choice

I posted my cs. Its JOJOOOOO

I legit understand nothing of what I just watched of Vrains, but it seems hella cool.

I legit understand nothing of what I just watched of Vrains, but it seems hella cool.
I was reading the wikia and wasn't quite sure if I really got much from it so far. Though the wikia has hardly anything there since it's brand new. But awesome! The blue haired character looked cool design wise. A nice change to the norm, kinda atleast.

I was reading the wikia and wasn't quite sure if I really got much from it so far. Though the wikia has hardly anything there since it's brand new. But awesome! The blue haired character looked cool design wise. A nice change to the norm, kinda atleast.

Indeed. I like Vrains so far though. The first two episodes were nothing short of action right off the bat.

Indeed. I like Vrains so far though. The first two episodes were nothing short of action right off the bat.
That's quick, usually they have some intro stuff mixed in between the action. Kinda nice seeing as the new summoning would be introduced.

That's quick, usually they have some intro stuff mixed in between the action. Kinda nice seeing as the new summoning would be introduced.

There was literally death in it not even five minutes in. Dark right away.

Death by first episode? Sounds like a intense start to the series. Interesting.

Death by first episode. Intense it is. I also like how it plays off the old rule "you die in the game, you die for real" kinda thing.

Death by first episode. Intense it is. I also like how it plays off the old rule "you die in the game, you die for real" kinda thing.
True, a nice throwback indeed. ^^ Intrigued by the sounds of this new gen. Though it's going to take some time getting used to this new summoning, I recall SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird telling me about it in our other Yugioh Rp OOC. But still will take some getting used to like all new things.

Also haha I'm getting the feeling Osamu's etiquette and throwback ways will be some fun in the future. While kinda fitting with his character and vampire interests and deck. Based off seeing the Camula episode again and other old scenes in Rl movies and lore.

It's gonna take some getting used to, I can tell you that dude. But I like it? Even if I don't understand it all that much right now.

Oh? I can certainly see it being a lot of fun.

It's gonna take some getting used to, I can tell you that dude. But I like it? Even if I don't understand it all that much right now.

Oh? I can certainly see it being a lot of fun.
That's cool. Least it's likeable so far.

Based on early portrayal it seems like a nice set up for his catching everyone off guard by the way he duels. Leading to some further fun and character development along the way as he adjusts to life at duel academy.

That's cool. Least it's likeable so far.

Based on early portrayal it seems like a nice set up for his catching everyone off guard by the way he duels. Leading to some further fun and character development along the way as he adjusts to life at duel academy.

So far. We'll have to wait and see about the rest.

Indeed. He'll be an interesting character for the RP. I mean, he already is, but y'know.

So far. We'll have to wait and see about the rest.

Indeed. He'll be an interesting character for the RP. I mean, he already is, but y'know.
True

Danke. It shall be fun seeing this cast so far going forward. ^^

TPBx TPBx
Is your character the academies top duelist like Zane was during his gen?

True

Danke. It shall be fun seeing this cast so far going forward. ^^

TPBx TPBx
Is your character the academies top duelist like Zane was during his gen?

Yeah I was aiming for a Zane-type of character. But definitely less edge lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back