• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legacy of Shadows (OOC Chat)

Hey look! It's me! Stumbling on this, another Yugioh RP by you, Kit-Kat, by complete accident!.. Or, well, as much of a complete accident as you can consider typing "Yugioh" into the search function and seeing what comes up. You can be sure I'm going to make a character for this. ^-^

Hey look! It's me! Stumbling on this, another Yugioh RP by you, Kit-Kat, by complete accident!.. Or, well, as much of a complete accident as you can consider typing "Yugioh" into the search function and seeing what comes up. You can be sure I'm going to make a character for this. ^-^

By compete accident my tail, friendo. I swear you and Saru are just stalkers. XD But hey! Welcome to the second Yu-Gi-Oh RP of mine and more to come in the future I'm sure! But hooray! I can't wait to see your character Song!

lol posted my guy and saw we coincidentally had the same dude in mind for appearance. I'll change mine in a bit though Xd

lol posted my guy and saw we coincidentally had the same dude in mind for appearance. I'll change mine in a bit though Xd

Holy shit. XDD Great minds think a like? XD

But yee. I'll got check him out.

Holy shit. XDD Great minds think a like? XD

But yee. I'll got check him out.
Yep! Xd

Ok cool. I just saw your posts and see you approved him, so awesome news. I found a image that might actually work just as good as the original idea. But wow, I've never had that occur before.

I saw a new post was available to show while originally starting mine on the thread. But didn't click to see the post until after mine was submitted.

Appearance:
Except the Coat yellow and the white
img_0279-jpg.313324
...That picture looks very familiar...veeeery familiar...

Yep! Xd

Ok cool. I just saw your posts and see you approved him, so awesome news. I found a image that might actually work just as good as the original idea. But wow, I've never had that occur before.

I saw a new post was available to show while originally starting mine on the thread. But didn't click to see the post until after mine was submitted.

Hooray.

No problem friendo. ^^ You don't have to change it if you don't want to? It's up to you in the end.

I also realized that Yudai sounds like "You die". And I'm other here snickering like, "Holy shit-" XD I shouldn't name characters at 3:30AM...

Anyways, so how do you all think this should start? Like as soon as they get to Duel Academy or-?

It does? Hmm.. can't say I've seen it before honestly, but it's possible it's a anime character from somewhere
It's Soma Cruz, the main protagonist from the two castlevania games Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow.
Which happen to be two of my 3 favorite castlevania games.
So, ironically, perfect for a duelist using a Vampire deck.

Hooray.

No problem friendo. ^^ You don't have to change it if you don't want to? It's up to you in the end.

I also realized that Yudai sounds like "You die". And I'm other here snickering like, "Holy shit-" XD I shouldn't name characters at 3:30AM...

Anyways, so how do you all think this should start? Like as soon as they get to Duel Academy or-?
Haha true it does! Yudai can be used in funny ways like that one.

I think the new one might work well. The necklace and coat work just as good imo for his character. It's cool

I think them arriving at duel academy would be good. Fits how some bios could read as well.

It's Soma Cruz, the main protagonist from the two castlevania games Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow.
Which happen to be two of my 3 favorite castlevania games.
So, ironically, perfect for a duelist using a Vampire deck.
Damn, really? I've heard of the games but not familiar with the characters. But that's definitely hilarious imo. Awesome though!

Damn, really? I've heard of the games but not familiar with the characters. But that's definitely hilarious imo. Awesome though!
Yep. Talk about a fitting choice of character image. ^-^
(Especially considering his character arc in said games)
Meanwhile I'm still trying to find one that looks even slightly like they're wearing a duelist academy uniform. >.>

Haha true it does! Yudai can be used in funny ways like that one.

I think the new one might work well. The necklace and coat work just as good imo for his character. It's cool

I think them arriving at duel academy would be good. Fits how some bios could read as well.

It does. It can be used in very funny ways. Oh boy, I gave a character a sort of 'punny-ish' name. Welp.

Alright. ^^

True, true. Alright, I'll get to work on a starter post then.

Meanwhile I'm still trying to find one that looks even slightly like they're wearing a duelist academy uniform. >.>

I had a super hard time trying to find one for Yudai. Not an easy thing, I tell you. But good luck, Song!

^^

Good luck man! It's tough findin Duelist OCs especially with GX uniforms. But some you can find are decent to awesome though
It does. It can be used in very funny ways. Oh boy, I gave a character a sort of 'punny-ish' name. Welp.

Alright. ^^

True, true. Alright, I'll get to work on a starter post then.
yep Xd

Ok sounds cool!

^^

Good luck man! It's tough findin Duelist OCs especially with GX uniforms. But some you can find are decent to awesome though

yep Xd

Ok sounds cool!

It's a bit on the short side, but I think it'll work as a starter.

Well I feel a bit silly right now! I really should have thought of doing that the first time around...or at least the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back