• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Legacy of Shadows (OOC Chat)

True, I can recall it getting darker with time.

Then again, I think most Yu-Gi-Oh eras were like that. Mostly. Zexal and Arc-V were. Yu-Gi-Oh and 5Ds were just dark-ish right off the bat. But got even more darker overtime.

Then again, I think most Yu-Gi-Oh eras were like that. Mostly. Zexal and Arc-V were. Yu-Gi-Oh and 5Ds were just dark-ish right off the bat. But got even more darker overtime.
I've only seen a bit of 5D's but I'd agree with that, based off the little I know of the episodes. Yugioh original era definitely hit the dark road early and kept it going.

Zexal and Arc-V would be the same as 5D's for me, but it looked like humor shined in the early goings.

I've only seen a bit of 5D's but I'd agree with that, based off the little I know of the episodes. Yugioh original era definitely hit the dark road early and kept it going.

Zexal and Arc-V would be the same as 5D's for me, but it looked like humor shined in the early goings.

Exactly.

There's a lot of humor in them, yep. And they can get super dark further down the road. Zexal hit me in the feels so many times, I swear to StarClan-

Exactly.

There's a lot of humor in them, yep. And they can get super dark further down the road. Zexal hit me in the feels so many times, I swear to StarClan-
StarClan? Is that a warrior cat reference? I don't know much about the series, but some Rps I've seen kinda had similar names to StarClan and grow curious if that was a correct guess.

I should really hit the Zexal soon. I've been so caught up in the first pair of gens I've barely seen a single episode of Zexal and Arc V. I've learned from the wikia that my vague memory I seem to recall of how GX ended, might be very far off from the truth. So I really am uncertain how that series went beyond Sartorious and his society of light Arc.

Gotta enjoy the humor they can add in Yugioh. Xd. Zexal did? The one episode I saw recently did look like a feels moment, seeing Astral dueling Kite and thinking about Yuma when it seemed like he would lose. A touching scene in that episode.

StarClan? Is that a warrior cat reference? I don't know much about the series, but some Rps I've seen kinda had similar names to StarClan and grow curious if that was a correct guess.

I should really hit the Zexal soon. I've been so caught up in the first pair of gens I've barely seen a single episode of Zexal and Arc V. I've learned from the wikia that my vague memory I seem to recall of how GX ended, might be very far off from the truth. So I really am uncertain how that series went beyond Sartorious and his society of light Arc.

Gotta enjoy the humor they can add in Yugioh. Xd. Zexal did? The one episode I saw recently did look like a feels moment, seeing Astral dueling Kite and thinking about Yuma when it seemed like he would lose. A touching scene in that episode.

Warriors reference it is indeed. My family doesn't like me 'swearing to God' they say, so since I grew up reading the hell out of Warriors, I use StarClan instead. No one seems to understand what I'm saying, so I don't get into trouble for it.

Take your time? There's no rush friendo.

True, true. Ya gotta enjoy it. And enjoy it I certainly did. And that really was a touching scene.

Warriors reference it is indeed. My family doesn't like me 'swearing to God' they say, so since I grew up reading the hell out of Warriors, I use StarClan instead. No one seems to understand what I'm saying, so I don't get into trouble for it.

Take your time? There's no rush friendo.

True, true. Ya gotta enjoy it. And enjoy it I certainly did. And that really was a touching scene.
Ah I see. Xd makes sense.

True, no rush, just seems like a tempting leap to watch some episodes, while continuing GX.

Yep.

Ah I see. Xd makes sense.

True, no rush, just seems like a tempting leap to watch some episodes, while continuing GX.

Yep.

Mhm. But I'm glad you caught on to it. XD

Do it. No one's stopping you.

All the Yu-Gi-Oh eras had feels in it now that I think about it. How did I not cry as a kid-

Mhm. But I'm glad you caught on to it. XD

Do it. No one's stopping you.

All the Yu-Gi-Oh eras had feels in it now that I think about it. How did I not cry as a kid-
I was lucky haha. A friend on here of whom I know from another forum, recently spoke to me about her warrior cats Rp and asked if I was interested. So I've been looking in on the Rp to think it over, while she told me a bit of how it works. I think I saw star clan during that time and that's how I got it.

Kinda true, seems like Animeland and my Internet have been a bad combo lately. A bunch of buffers and freezes here and there. Or else I'd be balancing the two. Xd

They did, Zane V Camula had a slight scene with Syrus and him. Crowler even had a moment in the Previous episode. But yeah a great number of feels in all of Yugioh plus incredible character development and diversity too.

I was lucky haha. A friend on here of whom I know from another forum, recently spoke to me about her warrior cats Rp and asked if I was interested. So I've been looking in on the Rp to think it over, while she told me a bit of how it works. I think I saw star clan during that time and that's how I got it.

Kinda true, seems like Animeland and my Internet have been a bad combo lately. A bunch of buffers and freezes here and there. Or else I'd be balancing the two. Xd

They did, Zane V Camula had a slight scene with Syrus and him. Crowler even had a moment in the Previous episode. But yeah a great number of feels in all of Yugioh plus incredible character development and diversity too.

I literally know everything about Warriors. I've read all the books. I'd so love to join that RP of hers. What fun that would be. Haven't RPed Warriors in years it feels like.

Animeland is freezing on you?

Gotta have that character development with feels packed into it.

I literally know everything about Warriors. I've read all the books. I'd so love to join that RP of hers. What fun that would be. Haven't RPed Warriors in years it feels like.

Animeland is freezing on you?

Gotta have that character development with feels packed into it.
They recently just rebooted and are starting up, I could provide the link if you'd like? She would be cool with you joining and adding to her members list. But awesome! I am undecided as I'm quite unfamiliar with the lore and series other then what Mythic as told me.

On a side note- I have told her about this Rp since she used to keep up with Yugioh before 5D's hit, she mentioned she'd think about it and it pending if she could do both Rps.

To be fair- It's only really froze a few times while I used my PS4 and Smart Tv to use the browser and internet to view it on the big screen. It may have been from the internet or something else, but it froze a few times and I couldn't do anything to close out or refresh and etc. while mostly it just seems to buffer for prolonged seconds the past couple of nights. Though my iPad worked fine using the internet for other things and my Tv/PS4 combo has been fine with YouTube and normal uses of search. So idk what's up lately.

True, very true. Such as Chumly growing as a duelist and becoming a card designer and Syrus moving up toward Ra Yellow and Obelisk blue throughout the series. Chazz with his own and etc, etc. it's a great series for realistic and consistent development for characters imo.

Oh god its late why am I up. But anyways interested in joining. Also are we allowed to use post GX card types like Synchro, XYZ, Pendulum?

Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

They recently just rebooted and are starting up, I could provide the link if you'd like? She would be cool with you joining and adding to her members list. But awesome! I am undecided as I'm quite unfamiliar with the lore and series other then what Mythic as told me.

On a side note- I have told her about this Rp since she used to keep up with Yugioh before 5D's hit, she mentioned she'd think about it and it pending if she could do both Rps.

To be fair- It's only really froze a few times while I used my PS4 and Smart Tv to use the browser and internet to view it on the big screen. It may have been from the internet or something else, but it froze a few times and I couldn't do anything to close out or refresh and etc. while mostly it just seems to buffer for prolonged seconds the past couple of nights. Though my iPad worked fine using the internet for other things and my Tv/PS4 combo has been fine with YouTube and normal uses of search. So idk what's up lately.

True, very true. Such as Chumly growing as a duelist and becoming a card designer and Syrus moving up toward Ra Yellow and Obelisk blue throughout the series. Chazz with his own and etc, etc. it's a great series for realistic and consistent development for characters imo.

Sure that would be great actually.

Hooray. That's totally cool.

Ahhh. That makes sense. It doesn't do that on the computer, which is what I use.

Mhm. Exactly friendo.

Oh god its late why am I up. But anyways interested in joining. Also are we allowed to use post GX card types like Synchro, XYZ, Pendulum?

Kit-Kat Kit-Kat

Glad to see that you're interested!

Given how this takes place five years after GX, I don't think the post card games would really be around yet?

Glad to see that you're interested!

Given how this takes place five years after GX, I don't think the post card games would really be around yet?

Ah yeah that is true. Idk if XYZ would be around yet. Definitely not Pendulum because that was invented during Arc V lul. I would think synchro would be around maybe idk. Ill stick to Fusion things then lol.

Ah yeah that is true. Idk if XYZ would be around yet. Definitely not Pendulum because that was invented during Arc V lul. I would think synchro would be around maybe idk. Ill stick to Fusion things then lol.

I could see Synchro just maybe starting out? Like a new type of summoning or something, but not really well known like it is in 5D'S. But alright! Can't wait to see your character(s).

Sure that would be great actually.

Hooray. That's totally cool.

Ahhh. That makes sense. It doesn't do that on the computer, which is what I use.

Mhm. Exactly friendo.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/warrior-cats-rp-cs.334393/

Here is your link for the CS ^^ up above

Ah I see. I'd use my laptop and give it a shot, but still need to update and re up the protection software before using it too much.

Yep.

Welcome aboard

Thank ya.

Give it a go and see what happens?

Yep! Welcome to the second Yu-Gi-Oh RP of mine. And won't be the last either. XD
Your welcome

Maybe, perhaps, yeah.

Oh? You've got some prequels and sequels in the future? Xd. Perhaps creating your own series of Yugioh tales. ^^

Your welcome

Maybe, perhaps, yeah.

Oh? You've got some prequels and sequels in the future? Xd. Perhaps creating your own series of Yugioh tales. ^^

Warriors RPs are like one of the things I'm super good at. XD

Never hurts to try friendo.

Indeed I do. More prequels, more sequels. My own little Yu-Gi-Oh take on things. Stuff roughly based off Yu-Gi-Oh like my Heart Card thing. Lots in mind.

Warriors RPs are like one of the things I'm super good at. XD

Never hurts to try friendo.

Indeed I do. More prequels, more sequels. My own little Yu-Gi-Oh take on things. Stuff roughly based off Yu-Gi-Oh like my Heart Card thing. Lots in mind.
Cool ^^ Xd

True.

There you go! Sounds good to me, I'd love to try a series of Yugioh Rps like that, one in each generation carrying over into the next storyline in terms of history, timeline and etc. (:

Cool ^^ Xd

True.

There you go! Sounds good to me, I'd love to try a series of Yugioh Rps like that, one in each generation carrying over into the next storyline in terms of history, timeline and etc. (:

Yee. ^^

Good luck friendo.

Hey I already have GX and Zexal taken care of. Now I just gotta do the original, 5D's and Arc-V.

Yee. ^^

Good luck friendo.

Hey I already have GX and Zexal taken care of. Now I just gotta do the original, 5D's and Arc-V.
Knowing me and my stream of OC ideas that always have going. I'll probably have wips going for those future Rps Xd. It'll help decide deck ideas ahead of time.

But true! You have two going now, the future will be easy enough. Original will bring back plenty of memories and old archetypes.

5D's and Arc-V will be interesting too.

Knowing me and my stream of OC ideas that always have going. I'll probably have wips going for those future Rps Xd. It'll help decide deck ideas ahead of time.

But true! You have two going now, the future will be easy enough. Original will bring back plenty of memories and old archetypes.

5D's and Arc-V will be interesting too.

Oh? I look forward to seeing that.

Indeed! Original will be a little bit harder, I feel like though? The other two, yes in their own way, but the original will be the hardest to make a RP for, I feel. Unless seven new characters get the items... Mm...

Oh? I look forward to seeing that.

Indeed! Original will be a little bit harder, I feel like though? The other two, yes in their own way, but the original will be the hardest to make a RP for, I feel. Unless seven new characters get the items... Mm...
It will be fun to use the opportunity to try out different deck types. ^^

It might be. I've thought about Oc's with the millennium items after rewatching the original era, it could be fun if easily OP in some ways. But a plot could be hard pending on how you solve the Millennium items dilemma.

But yeah it would be fun!

It will be fun to use the opportunity to try out different deck types. ^^

It might be. I've thought about Oc's with the millennium items after rewatching the original era, it could be fun if easily OP in some ways. But a plot could be hard pending on how you solve the Millennium items dilemma.

But yeah it would be fun!

True, true.

OP is fine in terms of that I suppose. The Millennium Items were super OP if I remember right.

It totally would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back