• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah but we're also talking about the same Demon who's the daughter of the most powerful couple in the Demon realm.
Also mentally, she's TWELVE >:C
Okay, okay, let me not sleep on Mana. She could definitely hold her own in the case of danger striking. She'll let off enough volts to fry someone's brain. Man, that's scary to think of.
I think Niko's got her covered. He survived Emmerly for pretty long without getting caught. And he's pretty much the one who kept her alive for so long. Mana is a different challenge, but I think one he needs after Emmerly got taken away
Oh, right, that's true. He's taken up the caretaker role today, so this might not be too much new to him.
Ayyyyyyy, we got Rai in on the side story!!!!
Yeahhhhhhhhh!! 😆😆

Kumii, could you link me to the Pathology thread? I don't think I have it as a watched/saved one. Also, you'll have to tweak around the current post sitting there, right?

Kumii, you think I should wait for you to make the changes to the first post, or should I work around it? Maybe have it be that Rai changed his mind about staying behind and arrived late.
working around it is fine. its too much hassle to go back change it. Actually i'm just lazy lol

not too hard though, just adding a teeeny tiny bit of hp to Nergigante :P

Hey, Cora could definitely be putting in some work. Can't sleep on him 😤
I know that but so far in the RP, all we've really gotten from Cora was that he turned into a sabercat. If my memory fails me that is

I know that but so far in the RP, all we've really gotten from Cora was that he turned into a sabercat. If my memory fails me that is
I think Cora was also fighting in one battle with the Death Knight. Again, I think. Not certain. Lemme check.

I think Cora was also fighting in one battle with the Death Knight. Again, I think. Not certain. Lemme check.
The main group never had a battle with the Death Knight. Theey had a few encounters but they neever battled him

The main group never had a battle with the Death Knight. Theey had a few encounters but they neever battled him
Are you sure? I remember when they were traveling with those two siblings, the Death Knight appeared and they fought. That's when the brother was put under control by him or something around those lines. Or at least, I believe it was the Death Knight.

I mean, Cora's definitely been sleeping. He's been taking more of a support role, and I think it's time to get him in on the action a little more.

Are you sure? I remember when they were traveling with those two siblings, the Death Knight appeared and they fought. That's when the brother was put under control by him or something around those lines. Or at least, I believe it was the Death Knight.
Yeah, that was in front of the gates of Luminosa. That led to them meeting Hunter and Valero after the fight because the guard noticed there was a fight outside their city and they got pissy about it.

Does that count as a real battle though lol I count a battle as both sides fighting at their full strength, which thee Death Knight definitely wasn't then

Does that count as a real battle though lol I count a battle as both sides fighting at their full strength, which thee Death Knight definitely wasn't then
The Death Knight has never fought at full strength up until the upcoming Heath battle has he 😭

But members of the Skyla squad were very much harmed, and attacks were sent out on both sides, so I think I'd counts, yeah. Good to know the squad was toyed with 😭

The Death Knight has never fought at full strength up until the upcoming Heath battle has he 😭

But members of the Skyla squad were very much harmed, and attacks were sent out on both sides, so I think I'd counts, yeah. Good to know the squad was toyed with 😭
I actually dont think the Death Knight directly harmed the group there. That was the siblings under his control.

I'm pretty confident that the group has never directly fought the Death Knight before

I actually dont think the Death Knight directly harmed the group there. That was the siblings under his control.
I remember he wrapped Skyla and Rai in vines though. He was a direct participant in that. Mateo was away putting Mana in a safe place and when he came back, he tried to use the phoenix to burn the vines. But the Death Knight caught on and was like siphoning its power and killing it, so Mateo told it to get away.

I remember he wrapped Skyla and Rai in vines though. He was a direct participant in that. Mateo was away putting Mana in a safe place and when he came back, he tried to use the phoenix to burn the vines. But the Death Knight caught on and was like siphoning its power and killing it, so Mateo told it to get away.
I'm reading back to where the fight went down, the brother was swinging that scythe at the group too. I think that counts as fighting 😭

Restraining and fighting are different things imo. and the Phoenix cant actually be hurt outside of the instance wheree its power can be draineed or the book is destroyed.

I'm reading back to where the fight went down, the brother was swinging that scythe at the group too. I think that counts as fighting 😭
Again, not directly fighting if it wasnt the Death Knight doing the swinging lol

Restraining and fighting are different things imo. and the Phoenix cant actually be hurt outside of the instance wheree its power can be draineed or the book is destroyed.

Again, not directly fighting if it wasnt the Death Knight doing the swinging lol
He was swinging the Scythe though 😭

"The Death Knight brought his scythe up as black-flames engulfed the blade. He flicked the pointed end towards Rai, Skyla and Cora quickly before bringing the blade across which sent the flames flying forward. The Death Knight took no time at all and charged at the biggest and most obvious target, Cora. He jumped up to meet Cora gaze and tried to release a powerful punch towards Cora's muzzle. It was quite clearly obvious that the Death Knight was holding back, toying with his prey."

He was swinging the Scythe though 😭

"The Death Knight brought his scythe up as black-flames engulfed the blade. He flicked the pointed end towards Rai, Skyla and Cora quickly before bringing the blade across which sent the flames flying forward. The Death Knight took no time at all and charged at the biggest and most obvious target, Cora. He jumped up to meet Cora gaze and tried to release a powerful punch towards Cora's muzzle. It was quite clearly obvious that the Death Knight was holding back, toying with his prey."
You said 'the brother' which confused me, man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back