• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
She is indeed.

Been hearing a lot about Palworld. The concept is soooo cool. Saw a clip of someone getting Hollow Purple'd by a chicken. It's basically Pokémon with guns, but even that simpleness is so tough. Aren't they getting sued or something though?
i dunno man

She is indeed.

Been hearing a lot about Palworld. The concept is soooo cool. Saw a clip of someone getting Hollow Purple'd by a chicken. It's basically Pokémon with guns, but even that simpleness is so tough. Aren't they getting sued or something though?
Apparently the Pokemon Company is going to investigate Palworld due to the designs of the Pals so.. we'll see what happens. For now, i'll try to get the most from it.

It seems though that a majority of the gaming community don't give two shits about the designs cause the core gameplay is good. Better then pokemon ever did it with their open world aspects I'm not gonna lie.

SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
So, if you guys are interested, once this main story wraps up. I have a new story we can do With either older versions of our main characters, their kids (if they have any) or new characters.

Takes place in the same world and setting just a couple of decades later. Kind of like a Epilogue

SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
So, if you guys are interested, once this main story wraps up. I have a new story we can do With either older versions of our main characters, their kids (if they have any) or new characters.
I'd have to see how life is going for me by then. I'm not sure yet, but once I complete this main roleplay with you guys (and maybe Intergalactic Feuds too), I might quit roleplaying.

But that sounds like a super cool concept! I can see some new storylines building off of what's done by the end of the main story. And the older versions of our main characters could make appearances if we center the stories around their descendants/kids. Or we could use older versions of our currently younger characters, like an adult Lloyd.

I'd have to see how life is going for me by then. I'm not sure yet, but once I complete this main roleplay with you guys (and maybe Intergalactic Feuds too), I might quit roleplaying.

But that sounds like a super cool concept! I can see some new storylines building off of what's done by the end of the main story. And the older versions of our main characters could make appearances if we center the stories around their descendants/kids. Or we could use older versions of our currently younger characters, like an adult Lloyd.
That's illegal. Youre not allowed to leave

In all seriousness, I'd have to go with Shark and assess where I am at that point in my life. Not in terms of leaving roleplaying, but just if I can handle it in the future.

It's a shame to think that this friendship may end when this RP ends lol
Hey, you never know, we may just stay. Only time will tell. Even if we don't talk much after this, we'll still always be friends.

But let's stop with the sappy stuff man, that crap's for losers.

*sniffle*

Hey, you never know, we may just stay. Only time will tell. Even if we don't talk much after this, we'll still always be friends.

But let's stop with the sappy stuff man, that crap's for losers.

*sniffle*
No I know but just the thought that it may happen is a bit sad

That beiong said, do you two wanna know what the new story would be? or nah

That beiong said, do you two wanna know what the new story would be? or nah
Well, we haven't even ended the main story, so we real don't know how it would be. We don't know if all the characters will even be alive by that time 🤷‍♂️

So imma say nah for now and focus on the main story. I wanna see where things go!

Well, we haven't even ended the main story, so we real don't know how it would be. We don't know if all the characters will even be alive by that time 🤷‍♂️

So imma say nah for now and focus on the main story. I wanna see where things go!
Well I meant the premise lol

I've been absolutely hooked on Palworld. I think something's wrong with me..

I've been doing some major brainstorming in between these super long wait between posts and I gotta say... depending on how the cards fall, the ending to the RP will be somewhat bittersweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back