• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zombies and skeletons too?? Man they don't stop coming.
Those are the grunts of the Army and make up like 90% of the Army. Easy to kill but also Easy to replenish. Vampires are higher ranking because of how much harder they are to 'make'. You'd need a Pure-blooded Vampire to infect another who isn't already Undead and turn them yada yada... it's a whole process to replace a Vampire lol

Also the ZOmbies here aren't headshot only ones... so that trope doesn't exist here.

Actually, if you want a fair comparison. If you've ever seen Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl. What Captain Barbossa and his crew are is basically what the Army consists of.

Those are the grunts of the Army and make up like 90% of the Army. Easy to kill but also Easy to replenish. Vampires are higher ranking because of how much harder they are to 'make'. You'd need a Pure-blooded Vampire to infect another who isn't already Undead and turn them yada yada... it's a whole process to replace a Vampire lol
Hopefully they don't make an appearance in the war. Otherwise the stakes and garlic are gonna have to come out.

Actually, if you want a fair comparison. If you've ever seen Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl. What Captain Barbossa and his crew are is basically what the Army consists of.
Nah, I've never seen a Pirates of the Caribbean movie, unfortunately.

Hopefully they don't make an appearance in the war. Otherwise the stakes and garlic are gonna have to come out.
Pffft yeah goodluck.

Vampire: *gets touched by Garlic* "Ahhhhhhh.... what a minor annoyance."

I made Skyla's Bloodhound's Step a bit better. Rather added an effect to it as it didn't really describe anything specific in terms of combat.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf I'm realizing that the interlude chapter is a good wway to deepen Skyla and Mateo's relationship. Though part of me wishes Rai were there so it could be a good group bonding thing but its neither here nor there lol

Exactly, which is why I wish Rai were there too
AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf I'm realizing that the interlude chapter is a good wway to deepen Skyla and Mateo's relationship. Though part of me wishes Rai were there so it could be a good group bonding thing but its neither here nor there lol
Aww, you're right on that.

Well, thinking about it now, despite the things going on in life right now, I've actually had a lot of free time. I've spent a lot a time on the site lately, which I haven't done in a while. I'm unsure if it's safe to say that I'm back for good, but, I could probably manage getting Rai in on the Pathology. Two benefits come from it too. The group bonding, as you stated, and it'll also allow me to get more familiar with the dice system without it being in an actual MAJOR battle. (Heath getting jumped, maybe Lloyd is getting jumped too)

But, who'd watch over Mana? Niko seems like a pretty smart kid, but he's also young, and I'm not sure how he'd protect her.

Well, thinking about it now, despite the things going on in life right now, I've actually had a lot of free time. I've spent a lot a time on the site lately, which I haven't done in a while. I'm unsure if it's safe to say that I'm back for good, but, I could probably manage getting Rai in on the Pathology. Two benefits come from it too. The group bonding, as you stated, and it'll also allow me to get more familiar with the dice system without it being in an actual MAJOR battle. (Heath getting jumped, maybe Lloyd is getting jumped too)

But, who'd watch over Mana? Niko seems like a pretty smart kid, but he's also young, and I'm not sure how he'd protect her.
Mana? The 500 year old Demon needs protecting?

Ayyyyyyy, we got Rai in on the side story!!!!

I think Niko's got her covered. He survived Emmerly for pretty long without getting caught. And he's pretty much the one who kept her alive for so long. Mana is a different challenge, but I think one he needs after Emmerly got taken away.

Also mentally, she's TWELVE >:C
Ah yes, we got a sophisticated, mature seven-year-old, and a 500-year-old mentally twelve. What could go wrong?

Ayyyyyyy, we got Rai in on the side story!!!!

I think Niko's got her covered. He survived Emmerly for pretty long without getting caught. And he's pretty much the one who kept her alive for so long. Mana is a different challenge, but I think one he needs after Emmerly got taken away.
It's adorable, Mana starting new friendships. Truly, the adventure she wanted.

Ah yes, we got a sophisticated, mature seven-year-old, and a 500-year-old mentally twelve. What could go wrong?
I worry for the safety of Luminosa.

Also, we could have a flip back and forth between Skyla and co. and Mana and Niko. though, idk how much of the main story building a relationship between Mana and Niko would affect

Like have a side story within the side story of Niko and Mana doing shenanigans lol

I updated some of Nergigante's abilities. Namely, gave its Calamitous Slam a 1 turn charge up and changed Ruinous Tackle to not trigger Reactions rather then always go first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back