• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - In Character

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
The next few seconds were chaotic. Wind began to swirl, lightning surrounded Nia and she filled with rage. And afterwards, she zoomed forward in a torpedo like motion and lightning struck all around the bar. People yelled out, ducked down, or even ran out of the bar. Rai didn't know what was happening but, all the chaos avoided him. Not a single lightning bolt hit him or even came close to hitting him. And then suddenly, there was a huge change in weather. It all went from a chaotic storm to strong gale force winds swirling around the bar, tearing it apart.

Nia charged at Lucifer who took his foot off of Rai and threw a heavy punch towards Nia that had flames around it. But a millisecond before the punch could connect, Nia vanished into thin air and appeared above Lucifer. Rai was stunned at her power. It was nothing he'd ever seen before. She slammed her foot into the back of Lucifer's head with a quick, spinning kick surrounded by lightning. Lucifer slammed face first into the ground. He spit out a tooth and quickly stood back up. Nia quickly vanished a good distance away from him on all fours and waited for him to make a move. He made his move alright.

Lucifer send a wall of flames at Nia with the snap of a finger, it's border closing in on Nia. And then, Lucifer's eye's flashed red and he put his hands in a weird formation. Rai knew what that formation was though. That meant he was going to send a flame spear at her, and legend says, he never misses. Rai reaches out and grabs Lucifer's leg.

"Sorry." Rai sends 15,000 volts of electricity into Lucifer's body, knocking him unconscious but it was too late, he had already sent out the spear. "NIA! WATCH OUT!"

Interactions: Kumii Kumii

NiaLocation: Bounty Bar
Interactions: SharkBark SharkBark
Current Weather: None

Nia's eyes widened as the flame spear approached her, there wasn't much she could do. The wind aura was her best defense but it had died down, as did the Galeforce Winds she set up. She could either take the attack head and die or dodge and take minimal damage. She decided on minimal damage, she attempted to to move but a sharp pain shot through her body, paralyzing her in place, 'Oh no.. I can't move... Rai... Help me...' she thought. She closed her eyes and waited.

Nothing actually happened though, she slowly opened her eyes and saw a man in a poncho in front of her. He had summoned a Water Dome around them to protect them from Lucifer flame spear. The man turned to face Nia and she realized that it was the Leader of Ironshire, one of the strongest people among humans, Cyan. Why was he here though? "Are you okay?" He said in a gentle voice, Nia nodded. He smiled then dispelled the dome, "I just happened to be in the area. Stay out of trouble from now on, okay?" Before they could answer, he jumped away and vanished.

Nia looked shocked as the paralysis began to wear off, "R-Rai... I'm s-sorry..." she said weakly before fainting.

Mika and SkylaMika's Location: Bounty Bar
Skyla's Location: Outside Blacksmith's Bar
SKyla's Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
Mika's Interactions: SharkBark SharkBark

Mika glanced at Mateo before heading out the door, "You really shouldn't lie like that. You're really bad at it." He said as he walked out, Skyla followed behind Mika but stopped to look at Mateo, "Come on! There's an inn nearby, we can setup shop for the night there." Skyla said as she left.

Skyla found Mika standing and staring ahead, she tilted her head and saw what he saw. The destroyed bar, what happened there? Mika bolted there to search for any trace of Spirit. When he arrived, he saw and fainted boyish girl and a Samurai on the ground, 'What the actual hell happened here?' he thought as he scanned the surroundings and damages. He took a step in, he couldn't see any Spirit traces so it seemed like a bad case of overly excited bar fight.

Skyla watched in awe as Mika bolted off, she decided to stay with Mateo though, "Uh... he'll be back... I hope..."

Mateo looked towards Mika as he spoke. He had to suppress a smirk. Little did he knew he was lying about the whole spirit thing. It was the cat with him who was the spirit, not him. He'd successfully lied. Hadn't done that in a while. Then again, he liked to stay truthful if he could help it.

Mateo smiled as Skyla told him about an inn nearby. That was perfect! He just hoped it wasn't too expensive. He was pretty short on money right now. "Ok!" He ran after Skyla as they left the blacksmith. She said 'we' so maybe they were even sticking with him. He liked having more friends. It was just him and Cora a lot of the time, so he was glad to have other people with him. People who could help out and knew the place he was visiting.

They stopped outside a destroyed building. He really couldn't tell what it once was. He guessed some conflict had arisen. It seemed like there had been strong winds here so possibly weather magic. He'd studied it for a short time so he could kind of tell.

Mateo nodded at Skyla. He kind of thought Mika was cool for jumping in like that when no one else seemed to help. Now that he knew Mika was a softie, it made sense. "So.." He said trying to strike up a conversation while Mika was doing his thing. "You're a local, right? Would you happen to know of any magic teachers here?" They couldn't just leave now without getting what they came for. And, if they were sticking with these two, he felt better. Cora would be safe here if Skyla and Mika weren't biased to spirits. And he was really itching to get in some magic practice. Learn another type besides the nature magic and kind of weather magic he could do.

SkylaSkyla's Location: Outside Blacksmith's Shop
Skyla's Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Skyla looked as Mika ran off, 'Please be okay...' She was snapped out of her little thought as Mateo spoke up, "Huh? Magic Teachers? I don't know about any Magic Teachers but there's a University just up the road. People go there to learn about various real world skills. I always thought people learnt how to use their abilities through practice."

She thought for a moment, "I mean, us humans have latent magical power that manifests as a certain type. Mika always taught me that you can manipulate that energy to different then your own. I mean, Mika should know. He currently knows four different types of magic." She smiled and blushed a bit, "He's amazing.." She was snapped out of her Mika thought train but a question she had, "Hey wait, you claimed you were a Spirit, right? Don't Spirits already have access to all the magic types inherently? Why are you asking about Magic Teachers?"

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
When he entered the bar, Rai was dumbfound. Cyan, the leader of Ironshire, was here. He had saved Nia from the flame spear. Thank god he was here. And then, after telling Nia to stay out of trouble, he leaped away and vanished. What the hell. Rai looked at Nia, who now groggily said:

"R-Rai... I'm s-sorry..."

Then, with heavy thud, she fell the floor unconscious. Rai painfully hoisted himself up and walked over to Nia, holding his eye and winces with each step. He kneeled next to her and cradled her in his hands.

"Shit." he said. "Please be alive." Rai put his ear to her chest and listened closely. She still had a heartbeat. She had just fainted. Rai let out a relieved sigh. Now he just needed to get them out of here before authority gets here. Suddenly someone walked into the bar. Rai quickly picked up his katana and faced the door. A boy was at the door. He looked to be the same age as Rai and he was looking at all the damage in the bar and then at Rai and Nia.

"Hey! You!" Rai yelled at him. "If you can provide some medical assistance, you better get your ass over here right now. If you can't, go get help." The boy stood there for a second. "DO SOMETHING!"

Last edited:
MikaMika's Location: Bounty Bar

Mika simply stared at Rai as commanded Mika to get help, he walked up to Nia and placed a hand on her chest. She still had a heartbeat, good. Mika close inspected the girl's body, no major visible wounds, also good. Mika looked at Rai, "Relax. He's fine. He just has Magic fatigue."

Mika stood up, looking at Nia, "Just let him rest for a minute and regain his energy back." He looked at Rai, "What happened here? Was this place attacked by a Spirit or something?" He asked. Mika looked at Nia then to Rai and then to the various other bounty hunters passed out on the floor, trying to piece together what happened in his mind as he waited for Rai's answer, if he had one.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Rai sighed in relief when the boy said she was just suffering from Magic Fatigue. Good. Rai thought she was dying. Guess using all that magic at once almost killed her. The boy then asked what happened and if the bar was attacked by a spirit.

"First of all, she's a girl. Stop saying he." Rai told him. "And no, I started this fight, both of us finished it." Rai looked around the bar. "Shit. Her bounty will be much higher now."

Rai stood up and sheathed his katana. He picked up Nia and turned towards the boy.

"Don't say a word about this to authorities." Rai told him. "Please."

Rai walked out of the shop with Nia and saw two people out there. A girl and a boy. Shit. More witnesses. Rai contemplated how he was going to get out of this.

Mika stepped aside and let them pass, 'A girl?'. His eyes narrowed a bit upon the mention of a bounty, 'Why would this guy take that girl to a bounty bar then? Did he not know?' To Mika, something didn't add up, either the girl was hiding something or Rai was up to something. Mika noticed something shiny where Nia once laid. He went to pick it up.

Mika then brushed by Rai, "My investigation is done here then." he said as he walked by. The crowd stepping aside as he walked through them. A shiny object went flying through the air towards Rai and momentarily through the crowd, Mika could be seen looking at Rai.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Rai stared back into the bar with discomfort. Everyone in the bar had seen him almost kill Igor then tase Lucifer. But if he could explain to authorities what had actually happened, he could get his bounty off AND Nia's. Then, things could go back to normal. He'd have to stay away from Nia though. It's bad for a bounty hunters reputation when they stay around former convicts.

Rai looks at Igor's unconscious body. When he gets back up, he'll be even more furious than before and, Rai has no time to be getting into another fight. He was in terrible condition at that.

Rai looked at the boy who had walked into the bar. He said something about his investigation being over. Investigation? Was he an officer? Or maybe another hunter. Rai could explain what had happened to him.

"Thank god." Rai said. "An officer. Listen, what happened was I walked into the bar to turn in the Foggy Bandit with Nia and then everyon-"

Unexpectedly, the boy threw a shiny object at Rai through the crowd. Rai instinctively cocked his head to the side, barely dodging it. Rai stared at Mika for a moment, contemplating what to do. Rai placed Nia on a bench outside the bar and put his hand on the hilt of his blade, his other hand pushing it outward a bit with his thumb.

"Do we have a problem here?" Rai said. Rai was in terrible condition and could only see through on eye but that wouldn't stop him from letting a few million volts out. This guy wasn't a bounty hunter so and attacked him first so, it was okay if he fought him.

Last edited:

Mika turned to face Rai through the crowd. He was calm on the outside but inside, 'Damnit, you were suppose to catch it, not dodge it.' Mika observed Rai and his posture, "You're clearly in no condition to fight." Mika lowered his stance into Electric Stance and used Flashpoint to appear in front of Rai, "If you would stop being an idiot and actually look at the stone I threw at you, you would know it was probably that girl's. But instead you jump to conclusions, like a dumbass."

Mika stared at Rai, "Just who is she to you? Why'd you bring her to a Bounty Hunter's bar if you knew she had a bounty? To me, this all could've been avoided if you never brought here in the first place." Mika took a step back.

Mika noticed Rai had his hand on his sword and was ready to attack or defend but Mika kept his hand off his sword the whole time he confronted Rai. If it was smart or stupid was entirely up to the imagination of Rai though.

To Mateo's dismay, Skyla hadn't heard of any magic teachers here. Really? The biggest city in the Rhythm Nation didn't have any magic users who taught others? That was a huge let down. But, Skyla did say something else. Something about a university. Well, that made more sense! There were no magic teachers because they had a whole university! She said people went there to learn about real world skills, maybe not even magic. But, Mateo was too excited at this point to care. Maybe coming here was a good idea after all! His eyes seemed to catch a new sort of sparkle to them.

It was cool to learn that Mika knew four different types when he only knew one and a little bit of a second one. He suddenly found himself respecting the guy a lot more. Magic ability was the fast track to winning Mateo over. Skyla seemed to swoon over Mika for a second. He raised his eyebrow and looked towards her but didn't say anything. Were they more than friends? Mika hadn't seemed like that towards Skyla. Then again, they had established that the guy didn't exactly where his heart on his sleeve. He decided to shrug it off. He'd only just met these two. It wasn't right to be making assumptions.

Mateo was caught off guard by Skyla's question. He just kind of stared at her for a second, not wanting to open his mouth until he got a good excuse. Right! He was a traveler! And that had already been spoken about. That could be his defense. He really wished he didn't have to lie. Hopefully Cora would allow the truth to come out. He wasn't sure how much longer he could do this.

"W-Well, spirits need to train too. They'r- We're not so different." He had to stop himself from using the wrong word, hoping he wasn't giving himself away. He had the spirit sense to reinforce the lie, so hopefully she wouldn't catch on. Not until he had that talk with Cora at least. "I mean, that's true and all, but we still need training to make us stronger and everything." He then switched to his other defense. "But there's this friend of mine who I met on my journey. See, he really wants to learn all the different types of magic. I figured I could point him this way if there was anyone who could help with his goal. I'll have to find a courier service later. Y'know, to tell him." He was talking about himself, of course, but Skyla wouldn't be the wiser. And maybe he shouldn't have added that last part, but he was nervous about lying and wanted to really sell it.

A crowd was gathering nearby the bounty bar. Made sense, considering the racket that had been caused seemed recent. Still, it made him nervous. Mika wasn't near them to be scary if anyone picked up on the spirit scent and started causing trouble. And Skyla just seemed way too nice to be intimidating. Mika was the one who really sold it. But maybe Skyla could be with that new big sword.

He squinted and made out some figures, though it was a little hard to tell with the crowd. "Somethings going on over there." He told Skyla. He could just tell. "Should we go see? It kind of looks like... Mika?" He was surprised but one of the figures looked like Mika, and it seemed like there was going to be a fight. Tensions looked high. Was this normal here? He'd follow Skyla's lead. He didn't want to get into an altercation but he could wield his glorified stick pretty good. If she jumped in, he'd try to back her up. Mateo considered her to be the knowledgeable one here, considering she was the local.

SkylaSkyla's Location: Heading towards the Bar
Skyla's Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Skyla looked at Mateo as he explained, 'A friend?' Skyla looked at Mateo for a moment before turning her attention to the bar, "You think? I think we'd only get in the way to be honest." She glanced back at Mateo, "If a fight does break out, Mika fights at his absolute best without having to worry about others, ya know?"

Skyla looked back at the bar, "But I suppose we can go see what's going on over there, it is quite the commotion." She said before she started walking away.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Rai felt a light wind blow his hair back as the boy suddenly appeared before him with an electric flash. Rai didn't flinch but, it gave him a little shock. Another Electricity user. Great. The boy said something about Rai not being able to fight in his condition.

"I personally don't give a damn about how injured I am." Rai said in a low tone. "If I have the mental strength to keep going, I can assure you I will."

Mika brushed that off and continued speaking. He said something about Rai being an idiot for reacting in a hostile way instead of looking at the stone and that it belonged to Nia. Rai chuckled a bit.

"You sure didn't think that out, did you? You threw the object at me, no warning at all. And it's flying at me, so I won't be able to look at it as it's coming at me. And if you expected me to catch it, you're even more of a dumb ass. I'm holding an entire person. The fuck did you expect me to do? Catch it between my teeth? And you call me an idiot."

Rai takes a few steps back and picks up the stone, keeping eye contact with Mika. He looks at it. It wasn't much but, he could tell it belonged to Nia. Mika then brought up the fact that Rai came to the bar and had Nia with him even though she had a bounty. He also asked who Nia was to him.

"She's my friend. And wow. You scold me even on something even though you do the exact same thing. You jumped to a conclusion. I didn't bring Nia to the bar. She followed me. I wasn't about to put my hands on a girl so, I just let her come along. I knew the hunters would go after her, and at that time I didn't care. But, on the walk here with her, I realized, she isn't that bad, and is a good person. She even explained to me that the bounty was false, those men attacked her first. "

Rai sized up Mika, trying to find out where he was getting at here.

"So do me a favor. Shut the fuck up, and mind your business."

Just as Rai had finished talking, he noticed a girl walking up to them.

Mateo was kind of glad Skyla wanted to stay more on the sidelines. Even if these two were nice, he still had to think about him and his traveling companion. He couldn't guarantee he could keep Cora safe and hidden away if a fight broke out. He didn't want to get too worked up, too. He nodded to what Skyla said, too. It sounded logical. He too didn't like to have to worry about keeping Cora safe, even if that's what he had to do right now. "Yeah, I get that." He responded.

Then Skyla talked about getting a closer look. He was kind of regretting talking about that, but it had mostly been to get off the subject of why he was looking into magics teachers. It had worked way too well. Mateo followed after Skyla, falling a little behind but catching up as they approached the source of the commotion. Sure enough, it had been Mika, who was dealing with some other guy who looked pretty hostile. They weren't fighting, thank the gods, but they both brandished swords. And with the way things seemed to be going, he was worried of a fight actually breaking out. Maybe Skyla could resolve things with her easy-going nature. She had said she wouldn't get involved but still. Maybe if she knew Mika was involved she'd try to help calm things down. She was good at that, explaining Mika's behaviors when he was sure he hated him.

He gave a silent, shy smile and wave over to Mika but pretty much hid behind Skyla for cover in case something happened. He kept an apprehensive hand on his satchel, trying to protect Cora even if that probably was not going to work.

Chapter II: 105th Annual Ironshire City Tournament Begins!With tensions around the Bounty Bar at an all time high, the group desperately needed an out. And so, it came in the form of the city's loudspeaker roaring to life. "Attention citizens of Ironshire City, this is your friendly neighborhood Leader, Cyan Omaha. I'm happy to announce that registration for the 105th Ironshire City Tournament is now open!"

The crowd murmured, various things can be heard from 'Is it really time?' and 'That blows, last year's tournament sucked!', the voice spoke again, "This year's first place prize is 1.5 million yen! The biggest prize pool yet! Funded by yours truly!" The crowd gasped and went silent, "Tickets to the tournament will be sold soon... hope to see you there..." The crowd was still silent, they didn't know what to do.
AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark

Skyla and MikaLocation: At the Bar
Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark

Mika looked at Rai, "What I meant was-" He was cut off when the announcement started. Skyla arrived just as the announcement began, placing a hand on Mika's shoulder, "Calm down, Mika." Mika looked back at Skyla in surprise, "Skyla!" The two listened intently, "Hmm, a tournament. If you have a problem with this guy, why not settle it there?" She peeked out at Rai as she said that, "Kay? Sound good, mister?" Her tone was vastly different to Mika's.

Skyla thought for a moment, "Actually that sounds like fun!" She ran up to Mateo, "Hey! We should join too!" She looked at him expectedly.

NiaLocation: On some bench outside, thanks Rai >.>
Interactions: SharkBark SharkBark

Nia slowly began to wake up from her spell of being out cold, just in time too. She caught the the tournament announcement, 'Hmm a tournament? That could help me hone my skills.' Then she remembered where she was and let out an involuntary scream, "Rai-" Nia stopped herself, "Huh? I'm outside? And who are these people?" Nia shook her head, "Nevermind, Rai! Let's join the tournament!" She was oblivious to everything Mika and Rai were doing while she was out but clearly she was happy.

She had her reasons for wanting to join but she just wanted to see if Rai would be down to join as well.

Last edited:
Mateo watched as Skyla went over to try to calm things down. Hopefully that would help. Then, the loudspeaker roared to life about an announcement of a tournament. "Tournament..." He murmured.

"Oh, boy. I don't like this." Cora muttered from within the satchel. Mateo shushed him but everyone was too busy with the high tensions and announcement that no one paid his talking bag any mind. Probably didn't even hear Cora, to his relief.

The price money was so much! Big enough to sustain his travels and get them off their streak of being basically broke. It was tempting, but it'd bring too much attention to themselves. Besides, he had magic to learn. He'd essentially be getting his ass kicked in that tournament. He was sure there were much better fighters, and all he had was his staff and a few spells. Well, that hardly mattered right now, with tensions so high and the promise of a fight breaking out.

Skyla suggested them sorting things out in the tournament. He sighed in relief. She really did know how to deescalate things. He just hoped this guy would take the bait and fight their differences out in the arena rather than the street. Mika too. He seemed stubborn.

Mateo watched as Skyla came bounding over, saying how they should join as well. Great, now he couldn't resist. "Sure! That sounds like a lot of fun! Ow!" He yelled out as he got a hard kick from the cat in the bag. He gave a nervous laugh at that. Well, Cora sure seemed to not like that idea. He'd have to get over it, because Mateo was already invested. The prize money, getting to observe people fight, and, most of all, getting to see magic users in a real fight with big threats! He was too pulled in to back down now. "I mean, sure." He simply said after swinging the bag to push back at Cora.

Mateo noticed the other girl as her voice rang out to Rai. He didn't really know what gender she was, given her boyish looks, but he wasn't about to assume. All he really cared about was that she seemed to be coming to from a couple hits. She looked banged up. He shifted away from Skyla, unable to help himself. "Excuse me? I just noticed... you were passed out. It might not be wise to go to the tournament like that. Hurt and all. But I can help!" He put on his best traveling healer show to really be convincing. "I happen to be a wandering healer traveling through these parts. You're in great luck! Show me your wounds, and I can make the pain go away!" A faint green glowed from his hands, which would've been brighter had he not been covering them with gloves. "See? I promise I can heal you so you can participate in the grand arena festivities." He'd learned that from a traveling circus. Always be showy to be amazing. He was blushing, because the whole thing was kind of embarrassing. It worked with sick kids a lot. They'd laugh at him being goofy, and that's mostly why he did it. Maybe she'd laugh as well. Who knows? He just hoped she couldn't smell the spirit scent drifting around him like the other two could.

NiaLocation: Finally off the bench and standing up...
Interactions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Nia didn't quite have time to listen to how Rai would respond as she was approached by a timid looking boy, 'He's kinda cute.' She thought but she quickly snapped herself out of that kind of thought, "Um... I don't feel hurt... I think." Nia got up and moved around, quite fluidly at that, "See? I'm fine. I mean, I guess I feel a little low on energy but other then that, I feel great." Then she felt something, or rather didn't feel something. She began patting herself down, "Where is it?" She panicked a bit, "WHERE IS IT?!" She said in a kind of panicked tone.

SkylaLocation: Next to Mika
Interactions: None
Mentions: AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Skyla smiled when Mateo said he'd join "Then it's settled!" She watched as Mateo walked up to the girl who was previously out cold on the bench. She watched the interaction go down as Mateo expressed he was a traveling healer, the girl refusing the help then the girl panicking as she seems to have lost something. Skyla ultimately decided to stay by Mika's side to prevent him from doing anything else rash.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Rai flinched a little when he the announcement about a tournament. Who in the world would waste their time with something like tha--

"Rai! Let's join the tournament!"

Right. Nia would. The girl who had walked up to Mika and Rai also seemed eager to join the tourney. She said that if they had problems, they should settle them there.

"I don't necessarily have a problem with him." Rai said. "I just don't like the way he deals with things. Throwing the rock at me when my hands are full, or assuming that I was dumb enough to bring Nia here myself, it's all kinda stupid."

Rai turned towards Nia.

"You wanna join that tourney? I don't know why, and I'm not gonna ask either." Rai sighed. "Alright. We'll join. But only because I need to protect you from bounty hunters." Rai put his attention back to Mika. "I really don't have much interest in fighting you, but talk to me like that again, and it'll be inevitable. Nice to meet you. I'm Rai Ikari."

He bowed quickly to the girl and the boy who had just walked up behind him. Rai headed over to Nia and placed a hand on top of her head. He leaned close to her ear.

"Listen. I don't necessarily trust them so, stay alert. Alright? I'm not too confident that they won't turn you in."

Rai flinched and stepped back as Nia began freaking out. She yelled, "Where is it?" Rai tried to think of what she was looking for. Wait. The stone. Rai placed the stone in her hand quickly.

"Is this what you were looking for?"

NiaLocation: Gimme that damn stone, Rai >:c

Nia stopped as Rai as presented her stone, "YES!" She quickly snatched it and held it close to her chest, "My Mom's birthstone. It's the..." Nia quickly shook her head, "Nevermind that. Did you say you'd join?!" Nia took her hood off and gave him a smile. Her hair was a bob cut aside from those two 'whiskers' she had that poked out of her hood when it was up.

She turned her attention to Skyla and Mika remembering what Rai said, "Aside from Mr. Dead Eyes there, they don't seem all that bad." Nia gave them a bow, "I'm Nia White!" Nia didn't wait for them to introduce themselves as she walked off towards the stadium, turning around momentarily, "C'mon! Let's go get registered!" She yelled back at them before turning back around and continued walking.

'Mr. Dead Eyes' and SkylaLocation: At the bar, later walking off towards the Stadium
Interactions: SharkBark SharkBark AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Mika looked as Rai introduced himself, kind of distracted by the excited Nia and the fact she called him 'Mr. Dead Eyes'. Mika walked off, following Nia to the stadium without saying much or anything for that matter.

Skyla on the other hand smiled at Nia's excited actions, she turned her attention to Rai, "Forgive us, Rai. Well, forgive Mika mostly, he tends to act rashly when i'm not around but I swear he's a good person." She bowed at Rai, "Mr. Dead Eyes' actual name is Mika Yunara and my name is Skyla Junia." She giggled when said 'Mr. Dead Eyes', "I'm never letting Mika hear the end of that, thanks Nia." She looked at Rai and to Nia who was walking off then back to Rai, "Shall we?" She looked at Mateo, "You too."

Mateo's hands had stopped glowing when the girl refused the help. He wasn't going to push it, he respected people's boundaries. Still, he looked over the girl with concern. Rai popped over and he let them converse while going over back to Skyla and Mika, kind of hiding behind the two once more as he would rather not draw attention to himself. He'd be happy if they were all paying attention to the other two rather than him.

He looked shocked when Nia started freaking out about something. Rai came in to save the day and he noticed they seemed close. Maybe they were buddies themselves. Nia looked really excited to have Rai agree, but he was still worried about her condition. He couldn't help himself with that. After being a traveling healer, you start getting concerned when others have health needs.

Nia introduced herself and started going off to sign up for the tournament. Rai had introduced himself as well, but he seemed kind of scary like Mika. He just felt more comfortable around Skyla and Mika who had already established that they didn't hate spirits. He didn't know about these other two, though.

But Skyla didn't seem apprehensive at all. She introduced herself and Mika who had already walked off with Nia. "I'm Mateo." He quietly interjected as well. He was the only one who didn't say his last name. Hopefully that wouldn't catch them off guard and become suspicious of him. He was also hoping they weren't attuned to the smell of spirits like Skyla and Mika.

Mateo nodded at Skyla. "Yeah." He said and readjusted his satchel filled with a whole cat. He didn't know what would happen with Cora, but maybe they could tag team in the tournament. He didn't want to cheat, but there was more on the line than being disqualified. Besides, he wasn't a fighter. Well besides the little quirk he wasn't. He didn't even really have a weapon, just a staff he could use for blunt force and his magic. Maybe Cora could help him out with that. Still, it could be fun. So, he followed the others as they went to sign up.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Rai smiled when Nia got all excited after getting the stone. She said it was her mother's birthstone. Then, for the first time, she took off her hood. She had a bob cut. It surprised Rai. He almost expected her to have a buzz cut. She began to walk quickly off to the stadium, dusting Rai.

"H-Hey!" Rai called up and he jogged to catch up to her. "Wait for me!"

Rai walked beside Nia and looked out to the large stadium. Hopefully they'd have some stuff to help Rai out. He winced as he grabbed his left eye again. He could barely see.

"Got another one of those fruits, Nia?"

Before Nia could respond, the girl who was with Mika walked up to them. She apologized for the boy, who she revealed his name was Mika and her name was Skyla. She decided to walk with them and she called along another boy, who said his name was Mateo. Rai gave them both little waves.

"Quick question, before we join the tourney, does anyone have any kind of first aid. I got pretty fucked up by the people I fought." Rai didn't wanna enter the tournament extremely injured. He actually agreed with Mika, he was in no condition to fight.

Interactions: Kumii Kumii AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

NiaLocation: No fruit for you, Rai.

Nia walked as Rai caught up with her, asking about a fruit she had. She shook her head, the large stadium coming into view. It looked like it hold hundreds of thousands people. Nia looked around and noticed people flooding in to the entrances, 'These tournaments seem to be popular, huh?' She thought, it was a chance for Nia to hone skills but she remembered what Rai said earlier. What did he mean by protect her? Since he helped her, doesn't he have a bounty now too? Does that mean he's not a bounty hunter anymore, she wondered how that worked but decided to keep quiet about it as they approached the two large stone doors that outlined the entrance.

Mika and SkylaLocation: Approaching the Stadium

Mika saw Rai then Mateo and then Skyla all catch up to Nia and himself. Skyla taking her usual place at Mika's side, Skyla peeked out at Rai, "Uh, I think Mateo is a healer. He can take a look at you maybe?" Mika glanced over at Rai then back ahead, "Hey, Mr. Dead Eyes!" Mika reacted with surprise, "What-" Skyla giggled but Mika looked more annoyed then anything, "Shut up." He said but Skyla pouted, "Awww, you're no fun, Mr. Dead Eyes." She stuck out her tongue at Mika, who groaned, "I said shut up."

Skyla pouted again, "Fine..." she paused then mumbled under her breath, "Dead Eyes." Mika heard this and growled but said nothing, just had a look of annyoance.

Mateo looked towards Rai as he asked if anyone had any first aid. His time to shine! "Yeah, I can help!" He piped up in somewhat of a shrill voice and got out of his hiding spot behind Skyla and Mika. Woah, calm down, he told himself. He looked towards Rai. "Guessing it's that eye you're having trouble with." He pointed to the left one. It looked swollen and bruised, definitely injured. As long as it wasn't fatal, which he was sure it wasn't, he could heal it.

His gloved hands glowed a faint green as he activated his magic. Rai was older, taller, and scarier so it felt weird reaching up. "Uh, if you could just bend down slightly..." He said so he could reach. Once he was able to, he touched Rai's eye with his hand. The wound shared his glow and produced a tingling feeling for a second before the pain started to ease away.

Once he was done, he stepped backwards to inspect his work. The bruising was barely there anymore, and the swelling had gone done to the point where it looked brand new. There was a faded patch of bruising, proving it had been a wound, but it would produce no pain to Rai. To him, it would feel like it hadn't even been there. Rai would be able to open his eye without problem. "Alright, done! You should be able to open your eye now. It might be a bit blurry since it needs to adjust, but you'll be able to see just fine again when it does. Might take a minute or two, though." He smiled at Rai, glad that he could help. He always found joy in helping others reduce their pain. Maybe that's part of the reason why he decided on the traveling healer thing.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Rai Ikari
Nia shook her head to the fruit, which made Rai suck his teeth. Shit. How was he gonna deal with this now. Guess he got his answer fast. Skyla said something about Mateo being a healer. Rai perked up.

"Seriously? Can you help me out?" Rai asked. Mateo happily said yes and asked Rai if he could bend down slightly. Rai nodded and lowered his head. He was much taller than Mateo, so Mateo had to reach up just to touch his face.

Mateo's gloved hands began to glow to green as he used his healing powers. Rai could feel a small tingling as the pain in his eye began to fade away. Rai was at loss for words. He had met so many talented people today. It surprised him. He didn't expect so many humans to know how to use their powers this well until they were bounty hunters.

When Mateo was done, Rai noticed that the bruising was barely visible anymore. There was barely even anymore swelling. His vision was still blurry though. Before Rai could ask why, Mateo answered that his eye needs to adjust. Rai smiled. He grabbed Mateo and gave him a light noogie.

"C'mon man, you saw I had a bruised eye and you waited for me to ask just to heal it?" Rai said with a laugh. He let go of Mateo after a few seconds. "But seriously, thanks. I appreciate it."

They approached the stadium and there were a few lines of people signing up. Surprisingly, not many people signed up. I guess that's because last year's tourney sucked. Rai ran ahead up to an open line. There was a woman there with a pen in her hand and a sign up paper on the table in front of her.

"Hi! I know you..Rai the Thunderous Hunter right?" she said. "Would you like to sign up?"

Rai smiled. He knew he was well known but, he hadn't been called by the Thunderous Hunter in a while.

"Yes. I'd like to participate."

"Okay! Name, age, and power, if you have one please."

"Rai Ikari, 22 years old, and I use Electric powers."

"Okay..you're in. You'll hear who you go against soon."

"Alright, thanks." Rai turned to everyone else. "Hurry up and sign up."

(noogie)
1649536674824.png

Interactions: Kumii Kumii AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf

Last edited:
NiaLocation: Electricity puns hah!

Nia was next. She hopped up to the clerk, "Nia White, age 18 and I can control the Weather!"

The Clerk nodded, "All good." Nia smiled as she went to stand next to Rai, "Electricity? I didn't know that. I guess you could say it came as a shock to me." Nia laughed at her own joke regardless of if anyone else did.

Mika and SkylaLocation: Registering

Skyla was up next, she approached the Clerk, "Skyla Junia, I am 23 years old and I can use the Earth to my advantage."

The Clerk nodded, "You're all set, please head on through." Skyla did just that and walked in and awaited everyone else. Mika sighed and approached the Clerk.

The Clerk looked at Mika and kind of got a little scared but cleared her throat, "Name, age and power please."

Mika nodded, "Mika Yunara. 22. Fire, Electric, Water and Ice are my powers."

The Clerk wrote all that down, "Four types? The tournament looks to be lively this year. You're all set, Mika. Head on through." Mika nodded and walked in, standing next Skyla and they awaited the remaining members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back