• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Left Alone ~ Interest Check( 2 Slots Open!)

Sunsmiter

And RNGesus said: "On the Seventh roll, death."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Please do! Do you have an group and ranks you may want me to reserve for you until you make your character/s
Probably Joker(Leader) cause I wanted to make a joke /j
no, seriously, I have a serious character idea for the Joker group ironically

Sunsmiter

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do it do it
I made Oz in Jester so I could add the cat and kill him off cause his power is sorta oof but then I realized he doesn't get a cat right now so I went and made another character who was actually the cat except polymorphed but then I realized it doesn't work like that so now I have a character who's sole motivation is looking for a cat that somehow snuck into cryosleep.

SavannahSmiles

Not all those who wander are lost
I made Oz in Jester so I could add the cat and kill him off cause his power is sorta oof but then I realized he doesn't get a cat right now so I went and made another character who was actually the cat except polymorphed but then I realized it doesn't work like that so now I have a character who's sole motivation is looking for a cat that somehow snuck into cryosleep.

did you want me to play a second character that can animal shift into a cat

Sunsmiter

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I could make them a hunter for the Jokers
Different teams if you want to make it funny, same teams if you want to still make it funny with Oz going: YOU CAN'T BE A GODDAMN CAT You"RE A HUMAN! while he casually transmutes a pile of rocks(ye his ability is transmutation)

SavannahSmiles

Not all those who wander are lost
Different teams if you want to make it funny, same teams if you want to still make it funny with Oz going: YOU CAN'T BE A GODDAMN CAT You"RE A HUMAN! while he casually transmutes a pile of rocks(ye his ability is transmutation)
I want same teams because it'll be funny for Ozy to realize that my character basically has the personality of a cat besides being able to turn into one xD

Users who are viewing this thread