• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Left Alone ~ Interest Check( 2 Slots Open!)

BloodWolfRising

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Roleplay Type(s)
We knew that the world was in danger and we tried to stop the meteor from slamming into the earth's surface. But the plan failed, no, that plan backfired on us and the end of the world was caused by humanity itself. Billions of lives were lost and only those who had been selected beforehand lived and awoke to this new world. But, why? Why were we the only ones to survive and how exactly are the experiments we went through supposed to help us in the new world full of so many new and strange threats? Also with so many changes will those who are Trackers be able to find the other groups as planned? There are so many possibilities and problems that these people will face, but hopefully, humanity will prevail and not be vanquished.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So if you are looking at this it probably gives you 7 seeds vibes, it was partly inspired by it. In this story though, our characters have gone through major experimentations. They are given roles based on what the scientists who were working with them thought would be best suited to them even if our characters didn't agree.

There were many labs across the world but only 8 of the labs had people that survived the changes of the world. Some of those labs didn't fully make it and not all members of the groups survived. Down below you will see a map of what the world looks like now, where the labs are/were stationed. You can find out more by going to the Lore & Chat thread.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Earth.png

In total there are only 28 people remaining in this world. (Unless I feel a need to increase/decrease this amount)

There is a decent amount of creature/plant lore but it ISN'T a must-read! It is there for reference, when you may need or want it! The only lore that is a MUST READ is the POWER/MUTATION, and MAP lore.

Rules

1. All RPN Rules Apply

2. Please don't go killing off other people's characters unless given permission to do so.

3. No out-of-character drama.

4. No Self Lovers, I'd rather everyone have a chance for relationships!

5. Don't leave anyone out! Try and keep everyone updated and inform me if I miss something!

6. Be ready for your characters to end up hurt in major events!!! They do not have to die, but they will end up hurt. I'll post when and ask who would like their character to be hurt badly!

7. Character ages will range from 16 to 30! Please!

8. Enjoy, and let's have fun guys!!

LORE & CHAT

CHARACTERS

RP THREAD

Last edited:
Roles

Diamonds
Jameson Woods - 24 - Fighter(SkullTehWolf

Riar Duinn
- 24 - Tracker(CelticHero37

Spades
Lena Charlotte - 21- Leader(BloodWolfRising

Autumn
- 16 - Hunter(Texangamer

Kings

Name - Age - Leader(

Desi Tryter
- 23 - Fighter(BloodWolfRising

Gavin Howlzen
- 23 - Chef(BloodWolfRising

Chloe Woods
- 16 - Tracker(SkullTehWolf

Alexander Vince
- 19 - Hunter(BloodWolfRising

Queens
Adamantia Penthesilea - 24 - Leader(Sunsmiter

Caleb James
- 20 - Fighter(BloodWolfRising

Fabian Du'Chatte
- 21 - Chef(RuRussy

Name - Age - Tracker(

Scarlet - 17 - Hunter(Texangamer

Jokers
Ozymandias - 17 - Leader(Sunsmiter

Nikolai Lyonechka
- 20 - Fighter(Sunsmiter

Mckenzie Kendo - 17- Chef(Texangamer

Milly Kendo
- 21 - Tracker(BloodWolfRising

Eddie Gears
- 21 - Hunter(Gears

Jacks
Charlotte Wrenley - 19- Leader(BloodWolfRising

Alric Tryter - 22 - Fighter(RetroDragon8507

Isabella Harper
- 19- Chef(Texangamer

Blaire Rose - 16 - Tracker(Texangamer

Ariel Lukes
- 20 - Hunter(BloodWolfRising

Loners
Will be added here is people break away from their groups
Any unfilled roles from the large labs will be moved down here once the groups have left the labs

Hearts Lab: Nina Rivera - 19 - Fighter(x_Tasia_X

Hearts Lab: Liam Thompson
- 16 - Fighter(The_OverWatcher

Aces Lab: Cassius Nun
- 19 - Hunter(1Lucker

Aces Lab: Paul Jeimo
- 22 - Tracker(Solirus

Last edited:
This seems like an interesting premise. How do I go about joining? (I apologize; I'm new to the website and I don't know the proper way to apply here)

This seems like an interesting premise. How do I go about joining? (I apologize; I'm new to the website and I don't know the proper way to apply here)
Sweet, all you have to do is follow the links that I will get posted here soon, read up on the Experiment Lore and Map lore and then follow through to the Character link and create character/s.

Sweet, all you have to do is follow the links that I will get posted here soon, read up on the Experiment Lore and Map lore and then follow through to the Character link and create character/s.
OOOO, right on!
So I can ask questions about the RP later?

I am pretty interested but where's the info on the Jacks? I'd like to be the leader.

I may be interested with 3 character ideas. I'll be on more tomorrow. Is there a character limit?

I am pretty interested but where's the info on the Jacks? I'd like to be the leader.
There isn't really individual info on the labs the survived and have all 5 members. There is only possible info on the labs that were destroyed or had something happen within the group. That made them wake up sooner than the other groups/lose people.

I may be interested with 3 character ideas. I'll be on more tomorrow. Is there a character limit?
Not really, as long as you can handle the characters you create your good.

Should I tell you what areas I am interested in, as in can someone reserve spots before I do if I don't right now?

Diamonds and Spades and a undestroyed lab spot (can be any I am not picky about this)

Diamonds and Spades and a undestroyed lab spot (can be any I am not picky about this)
I can mark you down for Diamonds but Spades is filled would you like Hearts or Aces?

As for the undestroyed what rank would you want your character, could put you in Queens or Jacks if you like since those groups have two characters planned so far.

Let me know and I will mark you down when I get back on tomorrow. As for now gonna try to get some sleep as it's 12am for me 🤣

I can mark you down for Diamonds but Spades is filled would you like Hearts or Aces?

As for the undestroyed what rank would you want your character, could put you in Queens or Jacks if you like since those groups have two characters planned so far.
Hearts please. And idk about the other, let me think on it. I was thinking a fighter but she doesn't have to ha e that rank y'know

I am definitely interested! Could I reserve a Tracker from Queens Lab please?

Hearts please. And idk about the other, let me think on it. I was thinking a fighter but she doesn't have to ha e that rank y'know
Jacks has Fighter open, I mean so does Jokers and Kings. But no one has joined those groups yet. So if they don't get filled, then I'd want us to have at least two big groups filled to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back