• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy League of the Damned (Dark High Fantasy: In progress)

Endless Dream

Plot: Rumors have been spreading about a group of boogymen kidnapping children, cultists massacring entire villages, and strange beasts being seen walking the wilderness carrying bloodied weapons. Such whispers have graced your ears, and for whatever motivations you may have, you've decided to take up a call for skilled individuals, coming directly from the Grand Inquisition, an organization who bows to no King, Emperor, or General. The Inquisition operates on its own accord. Its authority is almost never questioned and its motivations and goals kept truly secret. You know whatever lies ahead may surely lead to your death, but the prospect of wealth, honor, and glory are too hard to ignore.

The Characters involved in this roleplay will come from a diverse background in a dark fantasy universe that has some established lore, which will be explored in the roleplay. Magic exists and it is known about however it is an uncommon phenomenon and magic users are often persecuted. Fantasy races do exist, however, Humans populate a majority of the World and racism in parts of the world is very common.

Roleplay: This roleplay is detailed and everyone should be able to write 3 paragraphs (minimum of 2) per post. Note that most characters are illiterate. Disease is an ever growing threat and Magical and Alchemical healing is often rare and expensive. Your decisions matter; No character is safe! I will be keen on the CS's and am adamant about sticking to them. However, I understand that characters are dynamic. Their development will take time. Our characters will gain power as time goes on.

Inquisitional Roles: Individuals with different levels of expertise and training will be needed on this mission. Take into consideration the below roles when creating your characters. Creative freedom is, of course, welcomed. These simply provide an idea of the direction this roleplay will be headed in.

Investigators
Warriors/Fighters
Spellcasters
Clerics/Priests
Paladins
Rogues/Thieves
Assassins
Politicians/Charismatic individuals
Hunters
Crafters

Last edited:
I may join. Would it be alright if I were a relatively calm and intelligent beast?

Hey all, Epiphany Epiphany I'm going to be writing a small lore section tonight and probably posting it tomorrow. M Class M Class , We'll probably be having no more than 10 total members, and less than that is fine. :D
Wick Wick In the lore section and CS section I will go over criteria for races. Most fantasy races will be allowed with the execption of outlandish ones. Elves, Dwarves, Halfings/Hobbits, etc will be permitted.

Hey all, Epiphany Epiphany I'm going to be writing a small lore section tonight and probably posting it tomorrow. M Class M Class , We'll probably be having no more than 10 total members, and less than that is fine. :D
Wick Wick In the lore section and CS section I will go over criteria for races. Most fantasy races will be allowed with the execption of outlandish ones. Elves, Dwarves, Halfings/Hobbits, etc will be permitted.
Actually I meant like a creature. I can send you a picture of what I may have in mind if you want?

Hello, are there still any openings? I would be very interested in joining this. Just in case, I will make and keep a saved completed CS

Endless Dream Endless Dream Yo! I love me some Dark High Fantasy, Caledonia reminds me a bit of the Empire of Man from Warhammer Fantasy, but I am struggling between a dwarf and a human. Question: Do barbaric tribes exist? In the mountains or northern lands, are there such things? If so, I would be very interested.

Cosmo Cosmo Barbarian tribes dot Caledonia as well as the mountains north of them. They are usually small communities however some larger tribes/clans do exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back