• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Last of Our Kind: Malvik Manor ( Gilmore and Tugboats)

Kenzi nods." And you will. As the chemistry of your body change. Just call for Geeves if you need anything or me." Kenzi says and goes to go downstairs. She went to hang with the rest of the pack.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Jared ended up falling asleep quickly, tossing and turning through nightmares that changed too fast for him to tell what was happening.

Kenzi felt his mind working.Kenzi excused herself and went up to Jareds room. She whispers gently a spell to relax Jared and sits in a chair. She watched the sky. She felt something out there. It was dark and not friendly.

Irish Ice Queen

The shadow watched from outside the window. It smiled as Kenzi looked towards it. The Malvik may sense him, but in the moonlight he did not exist. It flapped its wings silently again, and rested lightly on the roof nearby. This boy's turning was something special. If the girl would leave he could come through the window, but he wasn't about to go into close quarters with a werewolf.

Kenzi felt something really near she went to the window and looked out her hair was on end.She closed the window and the curtains.She sat back down in her chair. She wasn't going anywhere not tonight at least especially since she felt something off.

Irish Ice Queen

The shadow perched itself. Eventually he would have his opportunity. A closed window wouldn't stop him from coming in if he had to.

Kenzi was falling asleep. Sge shook it off and stood pacing. She changed into her wolf form to keep herself awake. She was paced and kept an eye on the window. Her hairs raised, she was growling low.

Irish Ice Queen

Jared suddenly woke up, his hand burning where he was bitten. He screamed at the pain, unable to do anything but grab his hand and cry out, hoping for help. "What's happening to me!?"

Already the boy was showing signs of having an atypical transformation. Again the shadow smiled. A prime target.

Kenzi turned her head and jumped on the bed. Kenzi, licked his hand gently and soothingly. Her wolf Saliva was a cure to the wound. She growled at him to tell him it was the transformation happening.

Irish Ice Queen

Jared rolled back, falling from the bed. Hidden from view, his transformation began. Before Kenzi could check on him, the shadowy figure burst through the window, a half-man, half-raven standing at the foot of the bed. A hooked beak, rather than a nose or mouth stuck out from his face. Instead of arms, two great wings stretched from his sides. His feet were mostly human, but had long talons instead of toenails.

Kenzi turned ti him growling her teeth barred. Her hairs raised m the noise woke her brother in the other room. He came in running and had turned into his wolf form he was snarling as well. The both jumped for the creature.

Irish Ice Queen

With his wings he flew back, dodging both.

"I wouldn't if I were you. The first transformation doesn't connect the soul very well. I can easily just unhook him and fly off. Turn back into your human forms. I won't ask twice."

Kenzi snarled at the creature. She stayed in her form. Her brother changed back and walked over to her side.

Irish Ice Queen

"I'm not joking. If you aren't transformed, I'll leave with the boy's soul. It really is your choice." The raven knew that using what leverage he had, he would be able to keep the Malviks in check for a bit.

"She is New to this and can't change back quickly" Her brother says and glares."now what the hell do you want? You can't have him."her brother says abd Kenzi growled in agreement.

Irish Ice Queen

"I don't want him." The Raven gestures out the window. "Werewolves attack my people constantly, and this is the only group of werewolves I know of. If the attacks don't stop, I will take my men here and tear the castle down, brick by brick."

"Were not attacking your people. We haven't seen your kind in ages."He says. Effie was still in wolf form. She was growling. She was being held back by her brother. She wanted to jump on this thing, who did it think it was coming into her home.

Irish Ice Queen

"Then it looks like you'll have to figure out who is attacking us. Otherwise, war will come. I'll be back in a week. You had better have found something." With that, the man hopped out the window, spread his wings, and flew off.

A large, white wolf staggered back from behind the bed, confused.

Kenzi wolf form growled after it. She went to jump. But her brother stopped her."how the hell are we supposed to find that sgit out. We can't go in other packs territory.

He turned see Jared. "Well look at that you turned."He says smiling.

Irish Ice Queen

Jared pawed at his snout, not used to the feeling of being a wolf. He sat back and looked at Kenzi and her brother, not sure what had happened.

Kenzi looked over and sniffed at him.She let out a howl and pawed at him to say follow her.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back